When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Preface:

The world of lifting is filled with misconceptions and misinformed masses. This is something we as a community at Anabolic Minds are trying to do away. So here during this log I will attempt to futher inform and do away with the misconception that it is not possible to go on a cut and get strong/gain muscle at the same time.

How will i do this? The Swole Stack..... I have designed a cut regimen that will push the SWOLE stack to its very limit of its anabolic potential.

The SWOLE stack will be my anabolic portion of supplementation and will be the focus of this log. Why do you ask? Anyone who has followed my logs in the past knows I am OBSESSED with strength. I must continue to attain more strength and i wont rest till i am the strongest. So it is only natural that when losing weight my main goal is to get STRONGER. Now i will be running a other supplements which focus on fat loss(OEP, Alpha-T2, DCP, Lean Xtreme), but these supplements wont add to my strength. Their main focus will be to get me shredded. But not being one to focus on aesthetics, it is only natural that I would be more focused on if I am getting stronger or not. I may or may not run some of the Prime i have stocked up, i really want to focus on attributing al strength gains to the SWOLE stack.

The Swole Stack:
This is a combination of 3 highly anabolic products that can be used to attain a number of goals, but mainly I am looking for strength gain, and recovery. My routine will be very very rigorous and my schedule is ridiculous so I will be relying on the Swole Stack to get me through this cut. I do not think I would have planned such a rigorous cut if i wasnt running the Swole Stack. If anyone wants an explanation on how any of thes products work I will be happy to share my understanding of their individual mechanism of action.

The routine:

The workout routine is a specially designed routine I have called "GoHard gets Kleened". This was based on previous routines MrKleen himself designed and we sat down and made a couple of changes to make one that focuses on strength gain while losing fat and improving overall athleticism. I will reveal the routine as time goes on. But the main focus is starting off the routine with a 5x5 program and finishing it with a full body routine that is one strip set to failure after another.

Diet:

Week 1:
Calories: 2400
Macro Split: 45/45/10
1 day, 12 hour moderate cheat

Week 2:
Calories: 2200
Macro Split: 40/50/10
1 day, 6 hour cheat

Week 3
Calories:2000
Macro split Cycle 2 day: A) 50/40/10……B)30/60/10
1 day, 1 cheat meal

Week 4- deload week- decrease weights 50%
Calories: 1900
Macro Split 3 day: A)40/50/10….B)30/60/10….C)20/40/10
1 day, no cheat increase carbs to 50-60%

Week 5
Calories: 2100
Macro Split 2 Day: A) 40/50/10….B)30/60/10….
No cheat, 1 day spike 10/50/40

Week 6:
Calories: 2000
Macro Split: 4 day: 50/40/10…..40/50/10…..30/60/10….10/80/10
Nothing

Week 7
Calories 2100(lift days)-1900(non-lift):
4 day split from above
Nothing

Week 8:- deload- depend on diet more then workouts
Calories: 1800 for 4-6 days:
Macro Split: 20/70/10

Overall outline of the lift/non lift days:

Lift Days

5am: Wake up:
1 OEP
1-2 A-T2
DCP (After week 3)
LX (After week 4)

6 am: Cardio with RecoverPro

6:45am: 1-2 glycobol

7:00 am: Breakfast (carbs for the day)
2 Tpro
2 Stoked

11:30 am(depending on class): Protein shake with fats

1:30 pm: Pre-Workout
1-2 A-T2
DCP(after week 3)

2pm: Workout out

2:45 pm: Protein shake with good fats
2 OEP
LX(After week 4)

4:30 pm: Meal
2 Tpro
2 Stoked

7:30 pm: DCP(after week 3)

8:00 pm: Meal

10: 00 pm: 1 glycobol + RecoverPro , DCP(after wwek 3) and bed

Non-lift days

5am: Wake up:
1 OEP
1-2 A-T2
WEEK 4-8: DCP
WEEK 5-8: LX

6 am: Cardio with RecoverPro

6:45am: 1-2 glycobol

7:00 am: Breakfast (carbs for the day)
2 Tpro
2 Stoked

11:30 am(depending on class): Protein shake with fats

2:30 pm: 1-2 A-T2
1 OEP
WEEK 4-8: DCP
WEEK 5-8: LX

3:00 pm: Meal
2 Tpro
2 Stoked

6:30: WEEK 4-8- DCP

7:00 pm: Meal

10: 00 pm: 1 glycobol+RecoverPro, DCP(week 4-8) and bed

ANd without further ado let the cut begin!!! Tomorrow will be my first lift day. Today was my first non-lift day.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More Info on the SWOLE stack.

Anabolic Innovations' TestoPRO™

What is so special about TestoPRO™?

Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically proven to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but TestoFen.

Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent. A 100 percent increase compared to that of the placebo group. Just as important, not only does Testofen boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn’t gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant’s skin fold thickness was reduced 20.18 percent at the triceps and 14.64 percent at the thigh, while maintaining body weight? What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place. This all sounds well and good, but what about safety of Testofen? All these parameters were normal for all participants; Heart Rate, Blood Glucose Levels, Body Temperature, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rates, Alkaline Phosphate, Bilirubin [ Total, Direct and Indirect ], Creatinine, Haemoglobin, Haematocrit, MCV, MCHC, RBC Count, WBC Count, Platelets, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, and Neutrophils.

What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™?

Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient proven to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil, a compound also proven to raise free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone-binding-globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is a glycoprotein that binds to sex hormones, specifically testosterone and estradiol. By using Divanil, a potent inhibitor of SHBG, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will take care of your libido, perhaps even raising it to higher levels than normal, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including
broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. The metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren’t active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are what known as quercetin, and Bioperine®.

Quercetin is a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting these two pathways results in increased bioavailability of the product you are taking. Quercetin also has other benefits, ranging from being an anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant, as well as a potential preventative aid for cancer, heart disease, or diabetes.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?
A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, proven by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients proven by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been shown to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?
A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent.

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?
A. Divanil ™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG keeps your testosterone bound, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?
A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. Metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?
A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.
This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?
A. Quercetin has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting those two pathways result in increased bioavailability.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?
A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Will I gain strength?
A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?
A. Study results show significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?
A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?
A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Anabolic Innovations Presents: Glycobol

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
* Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
* Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!

Glycobol Blend:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)
ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)
Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

*Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

(1) The antihyperglycemic drug alpha-lipoic acid stimulates glucose uptake via both GLUT4 translocation and GLUT4 activation: potential role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in GLUT4 activation.; Konrad D, Somwar R, Sweeney G, Yaworsky K, Hayashi M, Ramlal T, Klip A.; Diabetes. 2001 Jun;50(6):1464-71.

(2) Protection against oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance in rat L6 muscle cells by mircomolar concentrations of alpha-lipoic acid.; Maddux BA, See W, Lawrence JC Jr, Goldfine AL, Goldfine ID, Evans JL.; Diabetes. 2001 Feb;50(2):404-10.

(3) Effects of Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella foenum greaecum) Extract on Endurance Capacity in Mice.; Mayumi Ikeuchi, et al; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; Vol. 52 (2006), No.4 pp.287-292.

(4) The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.; Ruby BC, Gaskill SE, Slivka D, Harger SG.; Amino Acids. 2005 Feb;28(1):71-6.

(5) Therapeutic effect of berberine on 60 patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and experimental research; Ni Yanxia, et al.; Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 1995; 1(2); 91-95.

(6) Berberine is a novel cholesterol-lowering drug working through a unique mechanism distinct from statins; Kong Weijia, et al.; Nature Medicine 2004; 10(12): 1344-1351.

(7) Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity.; Anderson RA, Broadhurst CL, Polansky MM, Schmidt WF, Khan A, Flanagan VP, Schoene NW, Graves DJ.;
J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.

(8) Cinnamon extract and polyphenols affect the expression of tristetraprolin, insulin receptor, and glucose transporter 4 in mouse 3T3-L1 adipocytes.; Cao H, Polansky MM, Anderson RA.; Arch Biochem Biophys. 2007 Mar 15;459(2):214-22. Epub 2007 Jan 25.

(9) Trace elements in nutrition.; Dreosti IE.; Med J Aust., 1980 August 9;2(3):117-23.

AI's Stoked!!!

* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen

Trans-Resveratrol

This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed

Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]

Quercetin & Piperine

Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-Dititty!!!! Very intrigued on how your workout is gonna pan out... Best of luck Bud!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed GH

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
YOu know its not a party until I walk in. . . . .wait a minute wrong song hahaha GET IT BIG MAN!!! RAAAAAAA :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Sub-Dititty!!!! Very intrigued on how your workout is gonna pan out... Best of luck Bud!
HEY BUDDY!! good to have you in!!

subbed GH
Tis a pleasure to have you in AZ

YOu know its not a party until I walk in. . . . .wait a minute wrong song hahaha GET IT BIG MAN!!! RAAAAAAA :AR15firing:
THE MAN THE MYTH THE INTENSITY PERSONIFIED!!! WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!!

Waking up to hit some cardio.....let's set the Tempo for the rest of the cut

YouTube- Powerlifting

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro,
I'm watching how the Glycobol works out for you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i saw this my face went a little like this

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I am in for this!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
You are one lucky man, get a 8 week vacation :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Can't wait to see how this cut goes for you.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro!...loved testopro and glycobol. I hit the 8 weeker mark with testopro (DAMMIT!) But come july, I'll run the SWOLE STACKA!....and oh yeah...I'm subbed

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for joining in!!! Dee i have to say this will be no vacation. I am taking orgo now and its ridiculous. We have gone over 6 chapters in 2 weeks and 1 day and im thoroughly swamped with lab reports and cramming as much as possible. But all that means is i get to burn the extra calories studying!!!

So first day of my routine. The routine will be split up into 3 separate days. Day one goes like this:

Warm Up/Stretch out

5x5
Bench: 1 minute rest intervales
315x5
315x3
315x1
315x2
315x1

5x5
Bent over row(all the way to the ground and back up): 1 minute rest
185x5
185x5
185x5
185x5
185x5

No excuses go till you pule
The rest of the routine all the rest i got was to rack and unrack weights:

Hack squats: 6 sets total, drop sets
Standing military: 4 drop sets no rest
Hammer curls: 4 drops sets no rest
Tricep extensions: 3 drop sets no rest
Neck: 5 set pyramid
Rocky leg lifts supset with shrugs: 3 sets till failure
Calves: were done in the morning

The bench as you can see my strength dropped considerably due to the fact I am not use to the short rest intervals. This will push my strength to new heights since I will not stay at this weight but got up in 5lbs increments and really continue to push my coundaries. The first set felt light and easy....it was having to do a second set a minute later that killed me.

I forgot to mention my weight as of last saturday was 188. Ill try and weigh myself once every few days.

Now back to organic chem!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Swole stack is awesome. I had fantastic results twice on it. Once while on surplus calories and once on reduced calories on reduced calories.

In to support you Andre. Check out some of my logs and support me as well , it would be nice to have fellow sponsored athletes in my logs.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Swole stack is awesome. I had fantastic results twice on it. Once while on surplus calories and once on reduced calories on reduced calories.

In to support you Andre. Check out some of my logs and support me as well , it would be nice to have fellow sponsored athletes in my logs.
would be my pleasure!!!

Ill be in there in a jiffy! I got your back bro! Lets make some gains!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would be my pleasure!!!

Ill be in there in a jiffy! I got your back bro! Lets make some gains!
I am glad we can work toward results together, Andre.

what is your body fat like currently and what do you want it like in lets say a month?

do you plan on gradually dropping or dropping it hard?

I like to slowly drop because I truly believe a person can still build muscle and lose body fat on a slight reduction calorie diet, however once it goes too extreme in low calories, muscle mass can be lost, from my knowledge.

are you counting calories? protein carbs and fats everyday?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad we can work toward results together, Andre.

what is your body fat like currently and what do you want it like in lets say a month?

do you plan on gradually dropping or dropping it hard?

I like to slowly drop because I truly believe a person can still build muscle and lose body fat on a slight reduction calorie diet, however once it goes too extreme in low calories, muscle mass can be lost, from my knowledge.

are you counting calories? protein carbs and fats everyday?
That's part of the benefits of being part of a team buddy.

I plan on dropping consistently more so then gradually. Keep a pace of about 1-1.5 lbs of fat a week. I have a relatively slow metabolism compared to others so as long as im no too active i can drop to just under 2000 as long as i dont bust my butt in the gym. So for deload weeks i can drop to 1900 or 1800 on non-lift days and feel fine.

Yes i am counting calories everyday. Protein...fat...carbs...all being counted to ensure i have enough to feed my muscles. Im keeping my protein high and it will go higher througout the cut. RecoverPro will really help when it comes to making up for calories when i drop to 2000 calories.

My bf% is probably floating around 12-13% and im looking to drop anywhere from 6-9%. If i drop 1 lb a week that will put me at about 179-180 which will put me in the single digits if i dont lose mass. If i lose more then thats icing on the cake. Im hoping the heavier weights at the beginning of the lifts will spike my test/GH levels and induce a higher degree of anabolic activity that teh SWOLE stack can take advantage of.

This morning cardio needs to be postponed due to the fact i need to prep for lab. Ill hit some HIIT cardio when i get back from class at around 2 pm. Not an ideal situation sincei prefer fasted cardio during cuts....but school comes first.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep killing it GH!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn this log is detailed! Subbing
detailed? I thought i was just giving a general outline since i dont have too much time to get detailed haha! Thanks for joining in and after dosing A-T2 before my workout, im pretty sure i sweated out at least 2lbs in 45 minutes. INtense.

keep killing it GH!!!
The madness has only begun....wait till next week when i start adding weight!

Excellent!! Feel free to drop some knowledge anytime you see something that bothers you! Your advice is always welcome

Note:

I have been on testopro and stoked for going on three days now and things i would like to note:

1)increase in present amount of vascularity. I am not more vascular but my current vascularity is becoming a bit more pronounced throughout the day. I noted this when saturday i was out in the sun all my veins were popping out(this is a means of cooling your body, besides evaporation blood vessels near the skin will dilate and release heat via radiation) but once i went inside where it was cool they subsided. But i have noticed whether hot or cold especially about 1 hour after dosing veins will be popping out.

2) possible increase in libido. I feel quite randy....all the time....and im not talking about the controllable 23 yr old randiness....im talking about im 13 hitting puberty no knowing what to do with myself randy. I need to find me a girlfriend....

3)Recovery.....im not sore from yesterday workout....a little tight but not sore. Lets see how this hold up as the workouts become more intense.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
possible increase in libido. I feel quite randy....all the time....and im not talking about the controllable 23 yr old randiness....im talking about im 13 hitting puberty no knowing what to do with myself randy. I need to find me a girlfriend....
Thats always a nice feeling as long as your lady is ready and willing :fing02:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats always a nice feeling as long as your lady is ready and willing :fing02:
When single.....the increase in libido is almost a negative side effect! lol jk jk dont mean that in the least

Cardio:

16 minutes HIIT(after stretching): done as follows

Stretched out

1 block: jog
1 block: run/sprint
1 block: jog/walk/jog
walked till cooled off

Total: 1 mile no counting the cool down

This will be the base of my tuesday cardio sessions. With time i hope to either build on this or make it so im just jogging and sprinting and cut down the overall time.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Decided to take out morning cardio days I lift. Most I will do in the morning is technique for martial arts and stretching. This will allow me to have more for my afternoon workouts.

Already starting to see a slight difference in my physique. Nothing big, but enough to know my im cutting.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to take out morning cardio days I lift. Most I will do in the morning is technique for martial arts and stretching. This will allow me to have more for my afternoon workouts.

Already starting to see a slight difference in my physique. Nothing big, but enough to know my im cutting.
If you remember that was exactly how I did my cardio when I started my cut and during my run of Pink Magic. Morning cardio was on off days for my HST routine, that way I could take it to the max during my lifts even if I was on low cals. I like your HIIT schematic, similar to my swimming one that has worked extremely well for me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When single.....the increase in libido is almost a negative side effect! lol jk jk dont mean that in the least

Cardio:

16 minutes HIIT(after stretching): done as follows

Stretched out

1 block: jog
walked till cooled off

Total: 1 mile no counting the cool down

This will be the base of my tuesday cardio sessions. With time i hope to either build on this or make it so im just jogging and sprinting and cut down the overall time.
me likes!! I am gonna try this sunday looks good

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you remember that was exactly how I did my cardio when I started my cut and during my run of Pink Magic. Morning cardio was on off days for my HST routine, that way I could take it to the max during my lifts even if I was on low cals. I like your HIIT schematic, similar to my swimming one that has worked extremely well for me.
Yeah i remember and after doing cardio and lifting on the same day i decided to cool it down and allow for more rest.

me likes!! I am gonna try this sunday looks good
Let me know how it treats you!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Deadlift(with wraps): ~1 minute rest

405x5
405x5
405x2
405x3
405x1
405x1

That rest interval zapped my strength. The weight still felt light i just didnt have anything to pull with.

Power Clean and press: 1 minute rest

135x5
135x5
135x5
135x2
135x3

No rest means only resting to rack weight

Incline Bench: no rest

135x10
155x8
175x6
195x4
175x2
135x6
135x5

Leg Extension: no rest

50x10
75x10
100x10
125x8
100x8
75x6
50x7

Leg Curl: no rest

25x10
50x10
75x6

Overhead tricep Extension: 30seconds - 1 minute

65x8
85x8
120x6----> elbow started to hurt so next time i need a spot and elbow sleeves
80x6

Preacher curls:
10x10
20x10
30x10
40x8
50x6
40x5
30x7
20x6
10x10

SuperSet:
3 sets of hanging leg lift(holding on to pull up bar) and Neck exercises

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey GH excellent job my friend!!! and 120x6 after not doing these for a long time is simply amazing!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey GH excellent job my friend!!! and 120x6 after not doing these for a long time is simply amazing!!!
ehhh not doing an exercise for a long time is no excuse. I was really spent by that part of the routine so now i gotta up my endurance so i can start pushing some man weight!

I cant let you big guys steal the show! haha Next week lets see if i can go for 12 or up it to 130!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fashionably late but I bring a gift.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome workout and awesome deadlifts 405 5 x's is awesome

That crotch rocket picture is distracting in a good way=)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome workout and awesome deadlifts 405 5 x's is awesome

That crotch rocket picture is distracting in a good way=)
Why thank you. I dont plan to stay at 405 long, only kind of an introductory weight. So either i man up or I go down swinging.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woke up: 2 AT-2, 1 OEP

Cardio:

Stretch
Light jog

10 minutes- 12 sprints
Sprint 20 yards, fast walk back 20 yards

Walked dog for ~15 minutes after sprints. Sipped on RecoverPro mixed with some Muscle Marinade.

Breakfast:
7 eggs
2 Tpro
2 Stoked
1 sesamin pill

Meals for rest of the day:

Protein shake with fats

1 AT-2, 2 OEP
Steak 8 oz(with some veggies)
Tpro, Stoked

Protein with fats and fruit(if over 20 grams of carbs i will take 1 glycobol before)

Sirloin Burgers and cheese

RecoverPro before bed

Fats=
3 flaxseed pills
2 fish oil
1 sesamin

Macro breakdown:

134 grams of fat, 271 grams of protein, 12.8 grams of carbs(not counting fruits and veggies)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm late but here, I am only a bit behind you on the swole stack as you know. I start a week from Saturday..

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout GH! I especially like the no rest sets on bench.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm late but here, I am only a bit behind you on the swole stack as you know. I start a week from Saturday..
Sweetness!! We shall enjoy the benefits of getting SWOLE together!

Nice workout GH! I especially like the no rest sets on bench.
It's KILLER!!! i mean its amazing how fast your strength drops once u cut your rest intervals....not gonna lie its a humbling workout. But by the end of it of all goes as planned....ill be stronger and leaner

ALright guys sorry i couldnt get on to post yesterday..so here is yesterdays workout...i was dry heaving and dam near vomitting the entire lift after squats

Stretch
Warm up

Squats: ~1 minute rest intervals

405x5
405x5
405x5
405x5
405x1

This is when i started feeling some extra aggression. I mean normally i can psyche myself up pretty easily but it was just extra easy yesterday

Bench: 3-4 seconds down.....pause for 1 second.....explode up...no rest
135x5
225x5
225x5
135x5
135x5

One arm Dumbell row: no rest
120x8
100x4
65x5x5x5x5x1------rapidly switched from arm to arm till failure

SuperSet of side lateral and rear laterals no rest just going from one position to the next:
10lbs....5 sets....10-12 reps...total of 100 reps combining both exercises

Skull crushers: no rest
45x10
65x10
90x6
115x4
90x4
65x4
45x6

Barbell bicep curls: no rest

45x8
65x6
85x3
65x3
45x8

Called it a day. Sipped on RecoverPro during...finished it off after. Took 2 glycobol and put three fruits in the juicer along with 2 cups of V8 and my protein shake and some good fats. Took all this with my TestoPro and SToked.

I waited about 2 hours and had some chicken. Then had chicken again for my last meal.

Before bed I was hungry so i had some celery and vinegar along with my RecoverPro and glycobol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 week review of Cut:

My body is definitely changing. My weight hasnt really changed much but my body is. If this is how it is going the first week...i should be looking good after 7 more weeks.

SWOLE stack:

Believe it or not despite the change in fat loss my muscles are still looking quite full. This is a first for me during a keto cut. Strength i cannot guage properly due to the fact this is my first week but what i can say is that despite it being my first week in i didnt hold anything back. Yeah i know you should ease into this kind of routine but i through caution to the wind and went all out like if i had been doing this routine for months.

Recovery is better then i expected. Im sore....dont get me wrong....but i should be far more sore given how hard im working. Yet i wake up this morning feeling like i may be ready to go on monday with all soreness gone....if thats the case i would be blown away.

Libido is up. Aggression is just starting to kick in....it wasnt a hard kick but i noticed something different during squats.

I realize i didnt post up pictures....this is bad but i do have picture from march/april and my body didnt change much from then to when i started my cut. I was little leaner when i started my cut but it shouldnt take away from the overall picture.

I may not realize my target weight for this cut....but i wont push it. If i can drop to the low 180's and look the way i want, i wont complain.

Glycobol at night is great!!! I wake up looking nice and lean with no morning puffiness. I just make sure to take 1-2 scoops of recoverpro.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things looking solid my friend!! that was an intense lift you posted... those no rest??? man I bet you were pumped like crazy when done with those!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
things looking solid my friend!! that was an intense lift you posted... those no rest??? man I bet you were pumped like crazy when done with those!!!
yeah pump was def intense. Felt like i was gonna blow up. And the best part is the lactic acid builds up just about everywhere!! so my whole body feels pretty out of commission when im done. Takes me a good 1-2 hours to feel back to par.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work Andres! Killing it as usual. Congrats on having some recomp already.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9