Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Good form BW!!! lookin' strong!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. Love it!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. what I think is Resolve is one lucky SOB!!!! great job young lady!!! reps!
    Working on living

4. Great looking deadlifts, BW! You could have gotten another one or two on that last video! - These video logs are great.

Oh, by the way, Darilyn Doddy just set the new world record for female bench press in her age bracket at the APF Senior Nationals! 370lbs!

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Good form BW!!! lookin' strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Love it!!!
    Awesome- My back is a very strong part of my body, it was really neat to watch the video of myself and see me keeping such a straight back- I didn't realize how close to proper form I really was until I played it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    what I think is Resolve is one lucky SOB!!!! great job young lady!!! reps!
    Haha, thank you. I am lucky to have him too. I wouldn't be pulling the bar from the floor unless he told me too, and showed me how.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great looking deadlifts, BW! You could have gotten another one or two on that last video! - These video logs are great.

Oh, by the way, Darilyn Doddy just set the new world record for female bench press in her age bracket at the APF Senior Nationals! 370lbs!
    Another one or two?! My grip was giving way big time- I had to drop the bar after my 4th rep, and it took everything to pull that thing back up.

370lb, huh? That is impressive.
    •   

6. What the hell, you're pretty damn strong BW. Nice work on the deads.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Day 9

LipoBurn:

Everything is going great with LipoBurn. I'm really beginning to see the effects that I want- I'm definitely looking leaner.

Workout:

ASGT:

This stuff did wonders for me yesterday! I have been feeling a little under the weather- tired and fatigued (Resolve passed it on to me). I took one dose pre workout and it really helped me get it together. Mentally I was completely out of it- still tired and lagging, but my body some how mustered up the strength to lift pretty damn hard, and set a couple of PRs.

Bench:
    3x6: 95, 115, 125, 135, 145, 150 PR
    95x10, 95x8

I really focused on controlling the eccentric this time, taking it slower. I definitely expected to use way less weight, but my strength was insane!

DB Rows:

3x6: 45, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 PR

Front Squats:
    5-10 x4: 90 lb

Cable Face Pulls

8. Great news BW!!! You are becoming a PR machine. Can't wait to see how this treats you. I was going to put up some vids in my log but you will make me look bad. LOL Keep on kicking that arse!
    Current Training Log -

9. wow you are really killing it. Great job!
    SFW and GFH

10. congrats BW on the PR!!!! you are killing it! and Resolve does tend to pass around his nastiness... wait... what???
    Working on living

11. lol belly full..
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

12. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    lol belly full..
    TWSS

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great news BW!!! You are becoming a PR machine. Can't wait to see how this treats you. I was going to put up some vids in my log but you will make me look bad. LOL Keep on kicking that arse!
    You totally should post videos- I want to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats BW on the PR!!!! you are killing it! and Resolve does tend to pass around his nastiness... wait... what???
    LOL, He was sick last week with the same symptoms that I have.

14. lol

Grats on that PR!

Also, I think you are making me want to do front squats o.O

15. Everybody should do front squats!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

16. Day 12

LipoBurn:

I'm really beginning to see some results with LipoBurn now. My waist and butt are getting smaller, and I have more vascularity in my obliques. My thighs have yet to change. I'm also seeing some more vascularity in my chest and shoulders, although I haven't been applying LB. It just shows that I am dropping body fat.

Workout:

Squats:
    3x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225

I think I did well on my squats. I had a little bit of a stomach ache at the beginning of my workout, but it did wear off as time went on. Unfortunately someone else was using the squat cage, so I had to stick with the same one I've been using. I promise I'll try lower racks when I have the opportunity guys!

Step Ups:

4x 5-8 reps w/ 35 lb plate

supersetted w/ Push Ups

4x 12 reps

This is a great combo! I was out of breath and sweating like crazy after every set.

BB Bent Rows:

3x 95, 105, 115, 125, 135

Being the last main movement of my workout, I was already pretty tired. I was definitely swinging more with 135 than I like. Next time I'm gonna have to really work on that.

I also did some Cable lat raises and rotator cuff and light shoulder movements after all was said and done.

17. Looked great, you only used a little momentum on the first rep of the rows the 2nd were on point in my opinion. You can't be completely static on a compound move that involves your whole body especially in that 3 rep range.

Squats were great awesome strength in all lifts.
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looked great, you only used a little momentum on the first rep of the rows the 2nd were on point in my opinion. You can't be completely static on a compound move that involves your whole body especially in that 3 rep range.

Squats were great awesome strength in all lifts.
    Awesome! Thank you. I'm hitting the gym up today for some Deads and Dips.

19. Awesome! Go kill it!
    Current Training Log -

20. Hey I just put my foot in my mouth, but it's gonna be a fun ride.
    My Personal Challenge thread. Come join in the madness if you dare.
    Personal Challenge Success or Posting Pic and vid of myself in a tutu
    Current Training Log -

21. Strong squats momma. Way to get in the hole too.

22. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Strong squats momma. Way to get in the hole too.
    Yes, I like it in the hole.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

23. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Yes, I like it in the hole.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    Holy Sh*t! She's one of the guys that's awesome! Hilarious BW!
    Current Training Log -

24. Day 14:

I had a cheat meal yesterday. It was absolutely awesome! I'm not bloated at all like I usually get after eating junk food. I'm feeling quite great.

LipoBurn:

Still going strong. I will be starting up on a second bottle here soon, as I'm running low on my first. I have been using quite a lot of the stuff though.

Workout:

ASGT:

It went okay. I had an extra big breakfast and I'd gone to sleep too late the night before. I was little sleepy before the gym and ASGT did help me wake up a little bit once I hit the weights.

Deadlifts:
    3x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225, 240 PR
    Back off sets

I felt extremely off in my deadlifts yesterday. I don't know what was up. I did several warmup sets, stretches and even dropped the weight a couple of times between my work sets to try to get my form down. My explosiveness was down, I felt like I was leaning forward too much and my legs were nearly out of the picture. But I filmed it anyway.

Dips:

3xBW, 25, 35, 45, 60, 45
    BW Back off sets

Dips were my redemptive movement for the day. I sucked at my Deads and I was determined to do better on my dips. And I did. Set a PR and pushed 45 lb like it was nothing. So, I introduce you to my dips:

Seated Military DB Press:

5 sets x 5-10 reps: 35, 40

Split Squats
    4x6 w/ 40 lbs

25. Nice work!
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM