Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 5 of 11 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1097

    Strong squats momma. Way to get in the hole too.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20547

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Strong squats momma. Way to get in the hole too.
    Yes, I like it in the hole.

    Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
  3. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4568685

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Yes, I like it in the hole.

    Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    Holy Sh*t! She's one of the guys that's awesome! Hilarious BW!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20547

    Day 14:

    I had a cheat meal yesterday. It was absolutely awesome! I'm not bloated at all like I usually get after eating junk food. I'm feeling quite great.

    LipoBurn:

    Still going strong. I will be starting up on a second bottle here soon, as I'm running low on my first. I have been using quite a lot of the stuff though.

    Workout:


    ASGT:

    It went okay. I had an extra big breakfast and I'd gone to sleep too late the night before. I was little sleepy before the gym and ASGT did help me wake up a little bit once I hit the weights.

    Deadlifts:
    3x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225, 240 PR
    Back off sets

    I felt extremely off in my deadlifts yesterday. I don't know what was up. I did several warmup sets, stretches and even dropped the weight a couple of times between my work sets to try to get my form down. My explosiveness was down, I felt like I was leaning forward too much and my legs were nearly out of the picture. But I filmed it anyway.




    Dips:

    3xBW, 25, 35, 45, 60, 45
    BW Back off sets

    Dips were my redemptive movement for the day. I sucked at my Deads and I was determined to do better on my dips. And I did. Set a PR and pushed 45 lb like it was nothing. So, I introduce you to my dips:




    Seated Military DB Press:

    5 sets x 5-10 reps: 35, 40

    Split Squats
    4x6 w/ 40 lbs
  5. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4568685

    Nice work!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1097

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Holy Sh*t! She's one of the guys that's awesome! Hilarious BW!
    LMFAO, I figured that would draw attention, but I didnt think she'd have the 1st comment on it! ROFL!
  7. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Great looking sets, BW! Glad you're starting to see an improvement in fat loss. Keep it up!
  8. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4038

    Good job BW! You keep impressing the heck out of me with your strength.

    Here's a question for BW/Resolve... why not touch the deadlifts to the ground during deads? I have always let the weights touch... but maybe I am wrong to do so?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  9. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Good job BW! You keep impressing the heck out of me with your strength.

    Here's a question for BW/Resolve... why not touch the deadlifts to the ground during deads? I have always let the weights touch... but maybe I am wrong to do so?
    No-touch Deads are definitely more difficult than actually letting them hit the floor. I have a keen ability in being able to lightly let the weights touch the ground before bringing it back up, so I sit somewhere in between. Ha.

    I don't think anyone is right or wrong; but BW is definitely doing the more "hardcore" version of DLs.
  10. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    GMG - It's a personal preference and keeps tension up. The weight sometimes hits the floor, but I try not to "slam" it down, unless it's a single.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. Registered User
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21284

    First time I watched the vids, work filter and all, well done on the dips!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20547

    Day 16:

    LipoBurn:

    Not anything new to note here. It still seems to be working, and most of the time I'm feeling very tight everywhere. This stuff is really great at keeping water retention away!

    Workout:


    Bench:

    5x115, 3x135, 1x 145, 150, 160, 165 PR!

    I am so excited about my 165 bench! This means that I have officially benched my own body weight, and I forgot to mention that I did two sets with 165. I was unsure whether my first set was legit, so I went in for a second. Resolve said I looked great. I wish I would have brought my camera, but we were running late to the gym and had a very short amount of time to lift.

    Rows:

    5x50, 3x65, x70, 75, 80

    No improvement here. I could barely get that 80 out, so I knew setting a PR for these really wasn't an option. That bench took all my energy for the workout!

    Front Squats:

    6x95, 115, 115, 115, 115

    I've used more weight for my front squats than this before, but 115lb was where I was feeling it this time. I just focused on my form and staying on my heals. For some reason keeping the weight on my heals has been difficult this week. I'm hoping that reinforcing form with less lbs will ensure that I get back into the correct form of everything.
  13. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1097

    Just phenomenal! How long have you been training? How long in this particular fashion (rep scheme, rest periods, etc)?
  14. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1807

    congrats on the PR!!!!!
    Working on living
  15. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    I'm not currently running a log, but I had to share:

    Today I oly front-squatted 355 and benched 375. All natural baby.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  16. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm not currently running a log, but I had to share:

    Today I oly front-squatted 355 and benched 375. All natural baby.
    Sick.
  17. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1807

    well done my friend!!
    Working on living
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20547

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Just phenomenal! How long have you been training? How long in this particular fashion (rep scheme, rest periods, etc)?
    I've been seriously lifting for about 2 years now. As for the workout program I'm doing now, I've been on it about 2 months with a few alterations.
  19. Registered User
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1097

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I've been seriously lifting for about 2 years now. As for the workout program I'm doing now, I've been on it about 2 months with a few alterations.
    Male or female, I always admire hard work and determination. Ones 'resolve' to never give up and put in hard work deserves commending! No pun intended.

    Keep it up BW!
  20. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4038

    You two are just blowing down some strength PRs!!!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  21. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You two are just blowing down some strength PRs!!!


  22. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4568685

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Day 16:

    LipoBurn:

    Not anything new to note here. It still seems to be working, and most of the time I'm feeling very tight everywhere. This stuff is really great at keeping water retention away!

    Workout:


    Bench:

    5x115, 3x135, 1x 145, 150, 160, 165 PR!

    I am so excited about my 165 bench! This means that I have officially benched my own body weight, and I forgot to mention that I did two sets with 165. I was unsure whether my first set was legit, so I went in for a second. Resolve said I looked great. I wish I would have brought my camera, but we were running late to the gym and had a very short amount of time to lift.

    Rows:

    5x50, 3x65, x70, 75, 80

    No improvement here. I could barely get that 80 out, so I knew setting a PR for these really wasn't an option. That bench took all my energy for the workout!

    Front Squats:

    6x95, 115, 115, 115, 115

    I've used more weight for my front squats than this before, but 115lb was where I was feeling it this time. I just focused on my form and staying on my heals. For some reason keeping the weight on my heals has been difficult this week. I'm hoping that reinforcing form with less lbs will ensure that I get back into the correct form of everything.
    Granted this is more for a back squat, but this may help if you are going on your toes with that lift as well. I am not sure if I can explain this right without a visual aid but here goes... Get under the bar and place yourself. Arch your back a little more pointing your lower ribs up as high as possible, pull your shoulders back with your scapula in like it would be for heavy bench. When everything is nice and tight reach up and grab the bar, but bring your grip in a little closer on the bar. When you do it while the chest is high and back is in tight the close grip on the bar locks you into the arched position. It is "almost" impossible for your chest to roll forward because the bar locks all of that in and the only way for your chest to come down lower is to let go of the bar so your back can widen itself back out. Once that part is done the only forward lean you have to worry about is at the waist. I always notice that if my chest drops I go up on my toes.

    For the front squats keeping the chest as high as possible should help keep you off of your toes as well but I don't have any tricks to correct it easily on that lift.

    Bad Ass Numbers BW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm not currently running a log, but I had to share:

    Today I oly front-squatted 355 and benched 375. All natural baby.
    Awesome numbers Resolve!
    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I've been seriously lifting for about 2 years now. As for the workout program I'm doing now, I've been on it about 2 months with a few alterations.
    You are just a PHENOM... that is all....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Kleen could you vid that squat form for us? That sounds interesting.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    So, it looks like I will be running my first oral cycle in the near future...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  25. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    So, it looks like I will be running my first oral cycle in the near future...
    lol whatya runnin?

    B dubb, you ready for alpha Resolve?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol whatya runnin?

    B dubb, you ready for alpha Resolve?
    Epi, and possibly M1D. IC was a big help with this. Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to pulse the Epi, or run it straight and invest in some Cycle Support. A legit PCT is already sitting in my cabinet.

    Oh, and "Thread Hijack!"
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  27. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Epi, and possibly M1D. IC was a big help with this. Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to pulse the Epi, or run it straight and invest in some Cycle Support. A legit PCT is already sitting in my cabinet.

    Oh, and "Thread Hijack!"
    Well since you posted it in here that means you want to discuss it amongst your bros.

    Why pulse the epi?

    I'm gonna go against my ally and tell you Form with epi is soooooo much better than m1d w/ epi. I have never felt so alpha, had so little lethargy, had such a high libido, had never a dull day on this cycle. I have tried M1d with Super and it did not compare to this. So take that for what's its worth.

    How much a day are you thinking?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  28. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    I'm simply intrigued by the concept of pulsing in general. And I like the idea of minimizing hepatotoxicity and increasing how much of my gains I keep, even if they come slower. Being my first cycle, I should respond strongly to whatever I take and am thinking I'd ramp the dosage up to ~50mg/day of epi.

    When you say form, do you mean Formestane or Formadrol?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  29. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm simply intrigued by the concept of pulsing in general. And I like the idea of minimizing hepatotoxicity and increasing how much of my gains I keep, even if they come slower. Being my first cycle, I should respond strongly to whatever I take and am thinking I'd ramp the dosage up to ~50mg/day of epi.

    When you say form, do you mean Formestane or Formadrol?
    I'm talking about Formadrol.

    I believe there has been blood work done proving that it's just as hepatoxic pulsing as straight cycling. I may be wrong though. Do you have any links that prove otherwise?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  30. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I'm talking about Formadrol.

    I believe there has been blood work done proving that it's just as hepatoxic pulsing as straight cycling. I may be wrong though. Do you have any links that prove otherwise?
    Thanks for clarifying.

    It's Dr D's position that pulsing is less toxic. It makes sense from a theoretical point of view; less frequent dosing means less exposure to the toxin, but it's not like I can give a pubmed link or anything.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.