Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using lipoburn for a few weeks now o_O It was super watery it seemed until about 2 days ago. I think the bottle was poorly mixed, and I shook the hell out of it every day too.
Sometimes it falls out of solution due to temperature. Where are you currently at (geographically)?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using lipoburn for a few weeks now o_O It was super watery it seemed until about 2 days ago. I think the bottle was poorly mixed, and I shook the hell out of it every day too.
I haven't had any problems with this. :dunno:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While I'm pulling together my final review, here is another video I took last week. Deadlifting 265lb PR.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LipoBurn Final Review

I lost quite a bit of fat in my upper abs and butt during the month and a half that I used LipoBurn. I dropped around 3-5 pounds, while maintaining and gaining strength in nearly all of my compound lifts. I lost about an inch in my waist, putting me as close to an hourglass figure as I've ever been. I was on a slight calorie deficit in the beginning, eating around 1800-2000 calories daily. The last 3 weeks I dropped my calories drastically to 1300-1700 most days for a straight out cut.

Compared to other topical fat loss products that I’ve used, LipoBurn is probably my favorite. There are not unwanted side effects like water retention. As I have said many times, LipoBurn actually prevented water retention. This was extremely helpful in gauging my fat loss progress week after week. The formula also didn’t burn the application site at all. I noticed a little bit of tingling if I exfoliated well prior to application, but it was in no way painful or uncomfortable. It was also moisturizing, which was a nice plus after taking a hot shower.

I would definitely recommend LipoBurn to anyone who is looking to lose that little bit of extra stubborn fat. As long as diet and workouts are planned accordingly, LB will probably help you meet your fat loss goals!

before pictures:

After Pictures:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ Took all of the after pictures this morning, BTW. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You've been busy this morning!
Wrong answer buddy-boy! Should have said that I'm the sexiest chick on the planet and you're glad to be married to me! :lol:

Nahh, you're right, I have been busy!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see that you enjoyed your use of LipoBURN, Cheyenne :) Definitely notice the difference in your midsection - 8 weeks of use is probably where you see the best results (pretty much the same with anything, though). And yes, for all the reasons you mentioned - no water retention, no burning, etc. - LipoBURN is a great topical to aid in fat loss.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BW you are the sexiest chick on the planet and I lucky to be married to you...

Wait what??? Oh you wanted Resolve to say that... I am pretty sure he figures you are already aware that goes without saying.

P.S. If Resolve's big azz didn't think that was funny I am going into hiding... You didn't see me and I wasn't here... ;)

Your before and after pics are awesome. However more impressive to me is the difference in video. The movements and video catch everything. You look a lot more fit in your most recent dead lift vid, great lift by the way... Your arms are tighter, waist line is much thinner and subcutaneous fat went down as well. Looking great BW!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh, if it bothered me every time a guy complimented BW, I'd go through life in a constant nut-bashing fervor.

Thanks for filling in for me on flattery duty, since I was in a meeting, Kleen ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice resuls Bdubbs! Lookn much leaner!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good work BW. Definite progress has been made. Plus your deadlifts are getting really strong. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heh, if it bothered me every time a guy complimented BW, I'd go through life in a constant nut-bashing fervor.

Thanks for filling in for me on flattery duty, since I was in a meeting, Kleen ;)
I somehow think my words are close to meaningless compared to yours in her eyes.

I agree you got a keeper. My wife is a goddess in my eyes and I have to give the evil eye every once in a while to those who disrespect but I also understand the "Line of sight" premise from Seinfeld and have to be forgiving as well.

I love having a wife that is beautiful and loves to work out intensely. Although it definitely leads to a lot of gawking eyes with the stretchy workout pants and what not. Big difference is the size of these lovely ladies guard dogs. I am but a Pit Bull and you Sir are some sort of Gargantuan Mastiff! I imagine you scare more guys out of being disrespectful just by standing there than I could mean mugging 100% of the time.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I somehow think my words are close to meaningless compared to yours in her eyes.

I agree you got a keeper. My wife is a goddess in my eyes and I have to give the evil eye every once in a while to those who disrespect but I also understand the "Line of sight" premise from Seinfeld and have to be forgiving as well.

I love having a wife that is beautiful and loves to work out intensely. Although it definitely leads to a lot of gawking eyes with the stretchy workout pants and what not. Big difference is the size of these lovely ladies guard dogs. I am but a Pit Bull and you Sir are some sort of Gargantuan Mastiff! I imagine you scare more guys out of being disrespectful just by standing there than I could mean mugging 100% of the time.
or by doing 300+ lbs front squats in front of them.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see that you enjoyed your use of LipoBURN, Cheyenne :) Definitely notice the difference in your midsection - 8 weeks of use is probably where you see the best results (pretty much the same with anything, though). And yes, for all the reasons you mentioned - no water retention, no burning, etc. - LipoBURN is a great topical to aid in fat loss.

Thank you Rosie! I'm glad that you followed along! I'm feeling lean and mean!

BW you are the sexiest chick on the planet and I lucky to be married to you...

Wait what??? Oh you wanted Resolve to say that... I am pretty sure he figures you are already aware that goes without saying.

P.S. If Resolve's big azz didn't think that was funny I am going into hiding... You didn't see me and I wasn't here... ;)

Your before and after pics are awesome. However more impressive to me is the difference in video. The movements and video catch everything. You look a lot more fit in your most recent dead lift vid, great lift by the way... Your arms are tighter, waist line is much thinner and subcutaneous fat went down as well. Looking great BW!
Haha, thanks Kleen!

I find it interesting that you the difference in my videos mostly! I'm gonna have to go back and watch em to see what you are talkin' 'bout!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it falls out of solution due to temperature. Where are you currently at (geographically)?
Baghdad :D

Bahahaa

I would pay money to see you in a constant nut bashing fervor to be honest :)

I imagine you scare more guys out of being disrespectful just by standing there than I could mean mugging 100% of the time.
Try physically mugging them :bigok:

Looking Good BW, I cant see the final pic but I will check when I get home!

Biggest thing I notice about the lipoburn is the water retention, but I have a strong feeling I have been getting jipped for the last 3 weeks from the watery-ness :( I normally gain about 2" to my waist throughout the day (water/food/125 degree wether bloatage) but have only been seeing about 1 at the end of the day since using this stuff.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Biggest thing I notice about the lipoburn is the water retention, but I have a strong feeling I have been getting jipped for the last 3 weeks from the watery-ness :( I normally gain about 2" to my waist throughout the day (water/food/125 degree wether bloatage) but have only been seeing about 1 at the end of the day since using this stuff.
Be sure you are drinking a TON of water, and definitely be eating salt. It's gotta be rough in that weather. I'm in Dallas right now, and it's been over 100 degrees, but not even close to 125! It is very easy to become dehydrated, especially if you are outside. Drinking lots of water will keep you from retaining it as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Rosie! I'm glad that you followed along! I'm feeling lean and mean!

Haha, thanks Kleen!

I find it interesting that you the difference in my videos mostly! I'm gonna have to go back and watch em to see what you are talkin' 'bout!
I don't know how obvious it is to you in the vids but to me vids catch more. As you move the changes in light and shadows show definition or weak points. It may be from me studying my posing practices on video trying to see what angles looked best and hid weak points or highlighted strong areas.
Try physically mugging them :bigok:

Looking Good BW, I cant see the final pic but I will check when I get home!

I would love to do the physically mugging thing some times but I am to old for that unless someone is getting out of control. I can't afford a night in jail or being sued to fix somebody up for me going overboard. When I let myself fly off the handle I go way out there.

Yeah I think so because I noticed tightening and some increased fat loss in the area under my chest.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you mean "field of vision." ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you mean "field of vision." ;)
Are you sure, I could swear it was "Line of sight" George kept yelling then when the NBC guy caught George staring at his daughters breasts...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure, I could swear it was "Line of sight" George kept yelling then when the NBC guy caught George staring at his daughters breasts...
You're always automatically right in any argument if you can source Seinfeld, particularly, George Can't-Stand-Jya. I'm with Kleen on this one.