First Time Baby Cycle Question

LeftCoast009

Awards
Interested in trying a 6-8 week on 6-8 week off cycle. Curious what I should stack with the least side effects.
Considering trying a SARM stack to start:
20mg Ostarine, 5mg LGD and MK677 with SR9009. **What should I add or subtract? Do I need DHEA? Amounts?

PCT:
Exemestane and Clomifene. **What should I add or subtract? Amounts?

I'm 34yr, 5'7, 167lbs, 14.5% body fat. Looking to get both increased muscle volume but decreased fat.

Also, not sure of amounts during timeline. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are running something that contains all those in one, you would be far better off doing HDrol or Epi. Dhea doesnt do anything to combat lethargy, you need TD DHEA, otherwise known as Dermacrine. I personally think Sarms suck and are highly overrated, a light PH like Hdrol is far superior.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in trying a 6-8 week on 6-8 week off cycle. Curious what I should stack with the least side effects.
Considering trying a SARM stack to start:
20mg Ostarine, 5mg LGD and MK677 with SR9009. **What should I add or subtract? Do I need DHEA? Amounts?
Without knowing what is your goal... Add 10mg of LGD, remove SR, remove ostarine (it's to toxic) add Testosterone 100 - 250mg or something else that converts to DHT and estrogen.

PCT:
Exemestane and Clomifene. **What should I add or subtract? Amounts?
Keep the Mk, otherwise ok.

LeftCoast009

Awards
Thanks MikeyMike. What would be a good Hdrol stack?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jinsun! I'd like to drop from 14.5% to 10% bodyfat and gain about 10lbs of muscle.
Soo 10mg of LGD, MK677 and a test as the stack? Which test?
Thoughts on my PCT?
Bro that's lofty. Youd need to run something like anavar and test for 12 weeks IMO

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You could easily gain 10lbs on something like Hdrol Epi or DMZ, as far as bodyfat loss- I'd run Epi with maybe EpiAnderstone, unless you can get Var. Var= best cutter

LeftCoast009

Awards
Without knowing what is your goal... Add 10mg of LGD, remove SR, remove ostarine (it's to toxic) add Testosterone 100 - 250mg or something else that converts to DHT and estrogen.

Thanks Jinsun! I'd like to drop from 14.5% to 11.5% bodyfat and gain about 10lbs of muscle.
Soo 15mg of LGD, MK677 and a test base? What are good tests?
Thoughts on my PCT?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t be impatient and take proper time off after your cycle. Your hormonal values could take several months to return to normal, and you’d risk permanent suppression if you were to do another cycle without letting them return to normal; not to mention that you also want to let your other blood values return to normal, namely cholesterol and liver. Also, exemestane isn’t really something I’d use unless necessary. If you do run it in pct, you’d want to use a lower dose like 6.25mg eod-ed, depending on how you respond to it.

LeftCoast009

Awards
Don’t be impatient and take proper time off after your cycle. Your hormonal values could take several months to return to normal, and you’d risk permanent suppression if you were to do another cycle without letting them return to normal; not to mention that you also want to let your other blood values return to normal, namely cholesterol and liver. Also, exemestane isn’t really something I’d use unless necessary. If you do run it in pct, you’d want to use a lower dose like 6.25mg eod-ed, depending on how you respond to it.
So 6 week on 4 week PCT then 8 weeks working out with nothing? How much of the Clomifene should I take?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 6 week on 4 week PCT then 8 weeks working out with nothing? How much of the Clomifene should I take?
There’s a general rule of thumb which is time on+pct=time off, but it’s better to play it safe and wait a bit longer. 6 weeks+4 weeks=10 weeks, so 10 is the absolute minimum imo. If your diet and training are good, you should keep majority of the gains (not including water retention). Clomid is generally ran 25-50mg; so for pct, 50/50/25/25 (50mg first two weeks, 25 last two weeks).

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks Jinsun! I'd like to drop from 14.5% to 11.5% bodyfat and gain about 10lbs of muscle.
Soo 15mg of LGD, MK677 and a test base? What are good tests?
Thoughts on my PCT?
In that case Mk might cause to much hunger.

Just for cutting I would do:
- 250mg's test cyp or enth or prop it really doesnt mater
- 50mg's - 75mg's var
- or swap the var for tbol (same dose). Both are better options then lgd. Avoid sarms, they make no sense. Unresearched and faked.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And tbh just test at 250 would be enough for a first timer and for your size...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
250mg test ain’t much. It would be worth running as a test base for a longer cycle, but I wouldn’t expect too much from it overall.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t have to avoid SARMS. There’s plenty of good sources and for your first cycle it’s not a bad idea to run something a little weaker. LH and FSH are rarely effected by SARMS so you’ll bounce back faster and be able to cycle again sooner compared to if you took old school AAS.

Unless your trying to heal an old joint or tendon injury then take out the osta. The lgd could give you nice gains and people are starting to run it higher. Start low with the mg and work your way up.

MK677 causes hunger for almost all users initially but this side effect usually goes away quickly. I’m intermittent fasting on it and seeing good weight loss results. I don’t know enough about SR9009 to comment on whether it works well for fat burning.

Also, you can go way longer than 6 weeks with SARMS. I’d cycle for 8 at the minimum.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sarms suppress. It's true that osta wont affect LH as much but other stuff will. In any case you do need a test base with sarms as testosterone will be zero. And if you add a test base you might as well add test and do it properly... Also why use sarms? You got 50 years old substances, that are proven and researched ad nauseam. Why use reseaech chems please tell me, when u can get legit tbol, test, etc... :)

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms suppress. It's true that osta wont affect LH as much but other stuff will. In any case you do need a test base with sarms as testosterone will be zero. And if you add a test base you might as well add test and do it properly... Also why use sarms? You got 50 years old substances, that are proven and researched ad nauseam. Why use reseaech chems please tell me, when u can get legit tbol, test, etc... :)
Because this guy wants to do a “baby” cycle and SARMS are like walking into the baby pool for a beginner, and AAS is like diving into the deep end. Yeah, SARMS do have a lot of the same issues as AAS, like suppression, but to a lesser severity. Estrogen is not much of a worry with them either (and some AAS too of course). But if the guy would like to start with the real deal then all the power to him. He’s 34 years old so he should know what’s best for himself. If I were starting at 34 I’d probably skip over SARMS too and go right to a test and tbol cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don't get it. DHT and e2 will be zero on a sarms cycle. You need a test base. There is no such thing as a baby cycle. A baby cycle is a good test booster and peptides. Or maybe low dose var with a serm. That's mych better. But soon as you up the dosages of androgens, like 25mg's osta, 15mg's lgd (lgd actually even at 4mg's) it's game over, you need a test base.

I don't understand how people can put up with no test base.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I just don't get it. DHT and e2 will be zero on a sarms cycle. You need a test base. There is no such thing as a baby cycle. A baby cycle is a good test booster and peptides. Or maybe low dose var with a serm. That's mych better. But soon as you up the dosages of androgens, like 25mg's osta, 15mg's lgd (lgd actually even at 4mg's) it's game over, you need a test base.

I don't understand how people can put up with no test base.
I dont either. I used to do it and was able to power through but since hopping on test i dont see how i ever did it lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Run 75mg Var with a test base. I do this 3x a year and never have any sides, besides looking lean and mean as a mofo. Maybe I throw a little dmz in there once in awhile. Elixir of the gods.

LeftCoast009

Awards
In that case Mk might cause to much hunger.

Just for cutting I would do:
- 250mg's test cyp or enth or prop it really doesnt mater
- 50mg's - 75mg's var
- or swap the var for tbol (same dose). Both are better options then lgd. Avoid sarms, they make no sense. Unresearched and faked.
What's Cyp and Enth? Will I need to run an AI at the sametime I do Var with Cyp? Or only during the PCT?
I am able to easily obtain Ostarine and Exemestane and Clomifene. Anything else is going to take some reseach. There's a ton of bogus info and scammers so this has been difficult. I appreciate the help!

LeftCoast009

Awards
You don’t have to avoid SARMS. There’s plenty of good sources and for your first cycle it’s not a bad idea to run something a little weaker. LH and FSH are rarely effected by SARMS so you’ll bounce back faster and be able to cycle again sooner compared to if you took old school AAS.

Unless your trying to heal an old joint or tendon injury then take out the osta. The lgd could give you nice gains and people are starting to run it higher. Start low with the mg and work your way up.

MK677 causes hunger for almost all users initially but this side effect usually goes away quickly. I’m intermittent fasting on it and seeing good weight loss results. I don’t know enough about SR9009 to comment on whether it works well for fat burning.

Also, you can go way longer than 6 weeks with SARMS. I’d cycle for 8 at the minimum.
I am actually coming off a broken ankle. So that's what got me curious into everything. Especially, the Ostarine. I've always just worked out hard 5x a week and got decent results off just basic creatine but I am getting older so want an extra boost. Would like to be ripped but don't want to lose more hair or shrink my balls. I'm willing to put a lot of work in the gym and eat right but I'm such a newb when it comes to all this. Hard to even read with all the slang and acronyms.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's Cyp and Enth? Will I need to run an AI at the sametime I do Var with Cyp? Or only during the PCT?
I am able to easily obtain Ostarine and Exemestane and Clomifene. Anything else is going to take some reseach. There's a ton of bogus info and scammers so this has been difficult. I appreciate the help!
Mate I'm saying this politely... You need to do more research before doing this. It's cypionate, enanthate and propionate.