Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. step outa that rack and keep that belly full

belly full

belly full

2. bw-if you want to kick it up a notch add some capzacin to the lipo burn. i added an entire little red bottle to my lipo burn and damn-unless you are used to it just add a little at a time. after just a week i am seeing nice results on abs at just 2 pumps 2 x day.

good luck- i like your enthusiasm.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. BELLY FULL????
    SFW and GFH

4. BELLY FULL!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    BELLY FULL????
    Precisely.
    •   

6. Good Lord what have I done... <facepalm>
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

7. I wasn't going to say anything but was your belly full?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Working on living

9. fail
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

10. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know
    NSCA - CSCS

11. BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

12. Form looked great from what I could tell, although I would step out of that rack. Those bars are too high it seems.

The arm pump was probably due to gripping the weights on the lunges. I get pretty beastly arm pumps from that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.

***NOW @ NP***

14. Hahahaha, well let me know when it's patented and I'll help you build and sell your DVD.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.
    Based on those descriptions, the Album Art on your DVD would have to be a juicy bong.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Good work BW! I would step out of that rack too or do those in a power rack like IC said. I didn't notice your hips curling under either looked like solid form.

Resolve, I assume belly full meant filling with air to create internal pressure? A trick a lot of power lifters do to easily increase stability. If so one thing of caution is that it trains the abdominal wall to distend rather than using the muscles of the core to cinch in tight to stabilize the weight. The only negative effect of that being the aesthetics portion of that is a thicker waist line. If keeping or slimming the waistline is part of the overall goal, make sure she keeps her abs in tight while squatting to keep her waistline smaller. Unless that is not a concern. BW not assuming you can't do this on your own, but he can see when you are controlling your abs better than you can. Again this is not a form correction because they are both correct form but for two different reasons. However you can end up lifting just as much cinching in the core muscle as you can filling it with air to stabilize, it just takes an adjustment period to increase core strength.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

17. That's exactly what I was talking about Kleen. It's the way I was taught to squat and what I've become accustomed to. It's also, therefore, how I taught BW to squat - I'll let her decide what she wants to do in that regards. She's advanced more than enough to make that call for herself.

I'd rep you again if I could, that's a mighty fine post.

***NOW @ NP***

18. Kleen gave me the same tip last November when we did a squat workout together. It's been working well for my midsection to keep the abs tucked in.

19. Just catching up, lots of good info in here and great work so far BW!

20. Great to know my form looks good! Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

To Irish Cannon and MrKleen: I like having the racks down at the bottom because they help me to know when I've gone far enough. Once I hit them (if I hit them) I know to push back up immediately. I use them as a guide, I guess.

So... guess what movement I am video recording tomorrow?

21. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Great to know my form looks good! Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

To Irish Cannon and MrKleen: I like having the racks down at the bottom because they help me to know when I've gone far enough. Once I hit them (if I hit them) I know to push back up immediately. I use them as a guide, I guess.

So... guess what movement I am video recording tomorrow?
    Reverse Forearm curls?

DEADLIFTS!!!! (lol... deadlifts after squats would be pretty brutal)

About the rack - It's great to use it, but it is also good to go without, so you get the more "natural" feel of where your squat ends and what is parallel by "feel".

22. My only concern it the is danger component of hitting the bars/rack. That is a lot of sudden spinal decompression/re-compression even though it doesn't seem like much when you "tap" the bar on the rack pins it extends the spine then has to resettle under the weight. If it takes you off balance even a little bit then you torque your spine to regain control you could cause damage to a disk. However there is a much safer feel knowing you are in the rack which is why I suggested the cage so you could lower the pins. We have the same model rack at our gym and we just squat in the cage to avoid it. Even I bottom out on it when doing A2G squats.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My only concern it the is danger component of hitting the bars/rack. That is a lot of sudden spinal decompression/re-compression even though it doesn't seem like much when you "tap" the bar on the rack pins it extends the spine then has to resettle under the weight. If it takes you off balance even a little bit then you torque your spine to regain control you could cause damage to a disk. However there is a much safer feel knowing you are in the rack which is why I suggested the cage so you could lower the pins. We have the same model rack at our gym and we just squat in the cage to avoid it. Even I bottom out on it when doing A2G squats.
    EXACTLY!

If you're experienced enough (which you absolutely are) you shouldn't need the racks on the side to tell you when you've gone deep enough; and, if I may beg the question, is there such a thing as "deep enough" on squats?

Now, I use a rack, but not with set rails like that. I adjust so the rails are just below my deepest possible squat. There is really no chance of my bumping them on the way down, but still set in place for safety.

And since we're being serious now, I keep the belly full as well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Reverse Forearm curls?

DEADLIFTS!!!! (lol... deadlifts after squats would be pretty brutal)

About the rack - It's great to use it, but it is also good to go without, so you get the more "natural" feel of where your squat ends and what is parallel by "feel".
    Yep- it's the Deads! I be postin' my video here in a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My only concern it the is danger component of hitting the bars/rack. That is a lot of sudden spinal decompression/re-compression even though it doesn't seem like much when you "tap" the bar on the rack pins it extends the spine then has to resettle under the weight. If it takes you off balance even a little bit then you torque your spine to regain control you could cause damage to a disk. However there is a much safer feel knowing you are in the rack which is why I suggested the cage so you could lower the pins. We have the same model rack at our gym and we just squat in the cage to avoid it. Even I bottom out on it when doing A2G squats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    EXACTLY!

If you're experienced enough (which you absolutely are) you shouldn't need the racks on the side to tell you when you've gone deep enough; and, if I may beg the question, is there such a thing as "deep enough" on squats?

Now, I use a rack, but not with set rails like that. I adjust so the rails are just below my deepest possible squat. There is really no chance of my bumping them on the way down, but still set in place for safety.

And since we're being serious now, I keep the belly full as well.
    Okay, I see where you guys are coming from now. I will definitely give it a shot in the power rack with the rails lower.

25. Day 7

LipoBurn:

It is going well so far! I've been feeling a little bloated the last couple of days, but I think that is due to not drinking enough water. So I've upped my water intake, and now just after working out, I'm feeling pretty tight n' lean. I've continued to apply 4 pumps on my abs and 8 pumps across my bum and thighs.

Workout:

Deadlifts:
    5 reps: 135, 185, 205, 220, 225 PR!
    Back off set of 10 reps w/ 135

I started my workout with Deads, as I always do. Now, I've just recently started pulling the bar from the floor. 2 weeks ago I was lifting the bar from the racks at about knee level, backing out of the rack with the weight and from there I would start full range of motion Deads. The power I have from making this change is incredible. I am using my legs way more than before and I'm just able to keep form better. I am struggling with straightening my legs out a bit too soon though, leaving my back to do the work at the end. I know that I will have to work on this and I have been. My form has improved incredibly this week though! Let me know what you guys think:

Dips:

5 Reps: Body Weight, 25, 35, 45 PR
    BW Backoff: 12 reps, 8 reps

DB Seated Military:

5 Reps: 35, 42.5, 35, 40, 40
    Backoff: 30x 10, 30x5
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:58 PM