Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

    An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

    form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

    (also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness


  2. You're thinking of Glycerrhetinic Acid. Lipoburn also has Theophylline in it, which is probably why you wouldn't want to add it to an ECA stack.

    BW powerlifts on her bench. Less distance from chest to lockout is good in that situation. The eccentric speed has been addressed - we all agree, she included, that it was not controlled enough.

    So, you stick to machine movements on legs? I've considered trying that in the past, but ultimately just like squatting too much to quit. I do have an increasing respect for the leg press - if you use a good ROM that thing'll get the job done!

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

    An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

    form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

    (also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.

  4. Then why are you always using them? I have to fight you off that machine daily bro. Sometimes you aren't even using it, just sitting on it pretending, while you text.

    Come at me bro.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.
    The hand grip on the left side of the one I use is coming off; every heavy set I begin to feel my left hand sliding, sliding down. Once it's low enough I just grab the bar underneath.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  6. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Hi, I'm date-Mike, nice to meet me...How do you like your eggs in the morning *attempting to wink*?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    I've been on it for less than a week now. Things are going well. So far I notice that my midsection is a bit tighter and I have less water weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

    An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

    form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

    (also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).
    I like squatting and benching too much to quit. As I've said, I will be working on slowing my negative in bench down and keeping it more controlled, primarily for safety purposes. I really don't want to injure myself.

  9. I had a great gym session this afternoon- I will be posting the details and all tomorrow along with a squatting video.

  10. Day 5:

    LipoBurn:

    I'm not noticing anything different when it comes to fat loss. My bum and abs feel tighter, but not necessarily leaner. I don't expect to see any major fat loss results after one week of a topical though. Next week is when I will expect to see some change.

    Workout:


    ASGT:

    I didn't take ASGT yesterday. I was rushing around everywhere all day and forgot to bring it along with me. Tomorrow I will have it though!

    Squats:
    5x5: 135, 155, 185, 200, 155,
    final set: 155x8

    I started my routine with squats, which is how I always do it on my back squat day. I felt good for the most part. What I'm trying to figure out is if my pelvis it tucking in down at the bottom too much. Maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what you think of my form:




    BB Rows:
    5x5: 95, 105, 115, 125, 95

    My form for 125 wasn't all that great, It was more like 4 reps + 1. I'm gonna do better next time!

    BB Lunges:
    5x6: 75lb

    Supersetted w/ Push Ups

    5x12

    My shoulders were killing me and I had a pump in my arms that was painful from supersetting these two. I don't know why adding lunges to push ups would make my arm pump greater, but it seemed to.

    After all was done I decided to do some more overhead lunges and sprints. I was worn out and had a huge leg pump! My jeans weren't very comfortable in the thighs that afternoon.

  11. lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Working on living

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    You weren't bad in that one! I didn't post the video where you were on me the whole time. I definitely appreciate the coaching, but I agree that everyone else doesn't need to hear it.

  15. lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Working on living

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Lol, I do too. It makes me work harder.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.

  18. Damn, nice job with the squats. Those are really impressive numbers with that kind of weight
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.
    The firs time I heard my own voice in recording was like 5th grade. My best friend and I were doing old WWF wrestlers impersonations. He did Hulkster and I did Ultimate Warrior. When I heard what I sounded I was mortified... and I stopped playing that game
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. Babywifey squats better then MOST girls (relative to commercial gyms; I've actually never seen a girl squat like that at L.A. Fitness or 24hour; weight and/or depth). I've only seen women squat that respectably at the performance center I'm at and I can only think of two.

    My wife can hardly stand the bar with dimes on her shoulders. I'm still residually impressed.
    NSCA - CSCS

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever


    Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

    I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Resolve I thought you sounded quite dashing in that vid. Kudos on the sexy man voice

    ..oh no homo...btw Im not going to say no homo anymore I am going to say (twss), which means "thats what she said"...were not homo and we know that.

    BW, you killed it on those squats!

    Belly FULL!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever


    Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

    I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    I haven't seen that. Don't actually watch many BB'ers movies.

    Since it seems nobody minds it, I'll keep up the coaching then.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. BELLY FULLLLL!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in