Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Working on living

2. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    You weren't bad in that one! I didn't post the video where you were on me the whole time. I definitely appreciate the coaching, but I agree that everyone else doesn't need to hear it.

5. lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Working on living

6. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Lol, I do too. It makes me work harder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.

8. Damn, nice job with the squats. Those are really impressive numbers with that kind of weight
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.
    The firs time I heard my own voice in recording was like 5th grade. My best friend and I were doing old WWF wrestlers impersonations. He did Hulkster and I did Ultimate Warrior. When I heard what I sounded I was mortified... and I stopped playing that game
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Babywifey squats better then MOST girls (relative to commercial gyms; I've actually never seen a girl squat like that at L.A. Fitness or 24hour; weight and/or depth). I've only seen women squat that respectably at the performance center I'm at and I can only think of two.

My wife can hardly stand the bar with dimes on her shoulders. I'm still residually impressed.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever

Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Resolve I thought you sounded quite dashing in that vid. Kudos on the sexy man voice

..oh no homo...btw Im not going to say no homo anymore I am going to say (twss), which means "thats what she said"...were not homo and we know that.

BW, you killed it on those squats!

Belly FULL!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever

Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    I haven't seen that. Don't actually watch many BB'ers movies.

Since it seems nobody minds it, I'll keep up the coaching then.

***NOW @ NP***

14. Body Performance Solutions

15. BELLY FULLLLL!!!!

16. step outa that rack and keep that belly full

belly full

belly full

17. bw-if you want to kick it up a notch add some capzacin to the lipo burn. i added an entire little red bottle to my lipo burn and damn-unless you are used to it just add a little at a time. after just a week i am seeing nice results on abs at just 2 pumps 2 x day.

good luck- i like your enthusiasm.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

18. BELLY FULL????
    SFW and GFH

19. BELLY FULL!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    BELLY FULL????
    Precisely.

21. Good Lord what have I done... <facepalm>

***NOW @ NP***

22. I wasn't going to say anything but was your belly full?

23. BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Working on living

24. fail

25. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know
    NSCA - CSCS

26. BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

27. Form looked great from what I could tell, although I would step out of that rack. Those bars are too high it seems.

The arm pump was probably due to gripping the weights on the lunges. I get pretty beastly arm pumps from that.

28. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.

***NOW @ NP***

29. Hahahaha, well let me know when it's patented and I'll help you build and sell your DVD.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.
    Based on those descriptions, the Album Art on your DVD would have to be a juicy bong.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM