Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good Lord what have I done... <facepalm>
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wasn't going to say anything but was your belly full?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Working on living
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fail
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    BELLY FULL!!!

dont' ask me WHAT it is full of though!!! lol
    Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Form looked great from what I could tell, although I would step out of that rack. Those bars are too high it seems.

The arm pump was probably due to gripping the weights on the lunges. I get pretty beastly arm pumps from that.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    BW- as far as those squats go -

I thought they were money. If you are having issues at the bottom (It's where I tend to have issues as well) it is more than likely a flexibility issue, at least I know that it is for me.

Your strength is rediculous.... apparently I need to hire Resolve and BW as my strength coaches.
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hahahaha, well let me know when it's patented and I'll help you build and sell your DVD.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's called high frequency, high volume, high intensity training - patent pending of course.
    Based on those descriptions, the Album Art on your DVD would have to be a juicy bong.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good work BW! I would step out of that rack too or do those in a power rack like IC said. I didn't notice your hips curling under either looked like solid form.

Resolve, I assume belly full meant filling with air to create internal pressure? A trick a lot of power lifters do to easily increase stability. If so one thing of caution is that it trains the abdominal wall to distend rather than using the muscles of the core to cinch in tight to stabilize the weight. The only negative effect of that being the aesthetics portion of that is a thicker waist line. If keeping or slimming the waistline is part of the overall goal, make sure she keeps her abs in tight while squatting to keep her waistline smaller. Unless that is not a concern. BW not assuming you can't do this on your own, but he can see when you are controlling your abs better than you can. Again this is not a form correction because they are both correct form but for two different reasons. However you can end up lifting just as much cinching in the core muscle as you can filling it with air to stabilize, it just takes an adjustment period to increase core strength.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

That's exactly what I was talking about Kleen. It's the way I was taught to squat and what I've become accustomed to. It's also, therefore, how I taught BW to squat - I'll let her decide what she wants to do in that regards. She's advanced more than enough to make that call for herself.

I'd rep you again if I could, that's a mighty fine post.

***NOW @ NP***
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Kleen gave me the same tip last November when we did a squat workout together. It's been working well for my midsection to keep the abs tucked in.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Just catching up, lots of good info in here and great work so far BW!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Great to know my form looks good! Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

To Irish Cannon and MrKleen: I like having the racks down at the bottom because they help me to know when I've gone far enough. Once I hit them (if I hit them) I know to push back up immediately. I use them as a guide, I guess.

So... guess what movement I am video recording tomorrow?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Great to know my form looks good! Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

To Irish Cannon and MrKleen: I like having the racks down at the bottom because they help me to know when I've gone far enough. Once I hit them (if I hit them) I know to push back up immediately. I use them as a guide, I guess.

So... guess what movement I am video recording tomorrow?
    Reverse Forearm curls?

DEADLIFTS!!!! (lol... deadlifts after squats would be pretty brutal)

About the rack - It's great to use it, but it is also good to go without, so you get the more "natural" feel of where your squat ends and what is parallel by "feel".
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My only concern it the is danger component of hitting the bars/rack. That is a lot of sudden spinal decompression/re-compression even though it doesn't seem like much when you "tap" the bar on the rack pins it extends the spine then has to resettle under the weight. If it takes you off balance even a little bit then you torque your spine to regain control you could cause damage to a disk. However there is a much safer feel knowing you are in the rack which is why I suggested the cage so you could lower the pins. We have the same model rack at our gym and we just squat in the cage to avoid it. Even I bottom out on it when doing A2G squats.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My only concern it the is danger component of hitting the bars/rack. That is a lot of sudden spinal decompression/re-compression even though it doesn't seem like much when you "tap" the bar on the rack pins it extends the spine then has to resettle under the weight. If it takes you off balance even a little bit then you torque your spine to regain control you could cause damage to a disk. However there is a much safer feel knowing you are in the rack which is why I suggested the cage so you could lower the pins. We have the same model rack at our gym and we just squat in the cage to avoid it. Even I bottom out on it when doing A2G squats.
    EXACTLY!

If you're experienced enough (which you absolutely are) you shouldn't need the racks on the side to tell you when you've gone deep enough; and, if I may beg the question, is there such a thing as "deep enough" on squats?

Now, I use a rack, but not with set rails like that. I adjust so the rails are just below my deepest possible squat. There is really no chance of my bumping them on the way down, but still set in place for safety.

And since we're being serious now, I keep the belly full as well.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reverse Forearm curls?

DEADLIFTS!!!! (lol... deadlifts after squats would be pretty brutal)

About the rack - It's great to use it, but it is also good to go without, so you get the more "natural" feel of where your squat ends and what is parallel by "feel".
    Yep- it's the Deads! I be postin' my video here in a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    EXACTLY!

If you're experienced enough (which you absolutely are) you shouldn't need the racks on the side to tell you when you've gone deep enough; and, if I may beg the question, is there such a thing as "deep enough" on squats?

Now, I use a rack, but not with set rails like that. I adjust so the rails are just below my deepest possible squat. There is really no chance of my bumping them on the way down, but still set in place for safety.

And since we're being serious now, I keep the belly full as well.
    Okay, I see where you guys are coming from now. I will definitely give it a shot in the power rack with the rails lower.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 7

LipoBurn:

It is going well so far! I've been feeling a little bloated the last couple of days, but I think that is due to not drinking enough water. So I've upped my water intake, and now just after working out, I'm feeling pretty tight n' lean. I've continued to apply 4 pumps on my abs and 8 pumps across my bum and thighs.

Workout:

Deadlifts:
    5 reps: 135, 185, 205, 220, 225 PR!
    Back off set of 10 reps w/ 135

I started my workout with Deads, as I always do. Now, I've just recently started pulling the bar from the floor. 2 weeks ago I was lifting the bar from the racks at about knee level, backing out of the rack with the weight and from there I would start full range of motion Deads. The power I have from making this change is incredible. I am using my legs way more than before and I'm just able to keep form better. I am struggling with straightening my legs out a bit too soon though, leaving my back to do the work at the end. I know that I will have to work on this and I have been. My form has improved incredibly this week though! Let me know what you guys think:

Dips:

5 Reps: Body Weight, 25, 35, 45 PR
    BW Backoff: 12 reps, 8 reps

DB Seated Military:

5 Reps: 35, 42.5, 35, 40, 40
    Backoff: 30x 10, 30x5
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Good form BW!!! lookin' strong!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Love it!!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

what I think is Resolve is one lucky SOB!!!! great job young lady!!! reps!
    Working on living
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great looking deadlifts, BW! You could have gotten another one or two on that last video! - These video logs are great.

Oh, by the way, Darilyn Doddy just set the new world record for female bench press in her age bracket at the APF Senior Nationals! 370lbs!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Good form BW!!! lookin' strong!
    Love it!!!
    Awesome- My back is a very strong part of my body, it was really neat to watch the video of myself and see me keeping such a straight back- I didn't realize how close to proper form I really was until I played it for the first time.

what I think is Resolve is one lucky SOB!!!! great job young lady!!! reps!
    Haha, thank you. I am lucky to have him too. I wouldn't be pulling the bar from the floor unless he told me too, and showed me how.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great looking deadlifts, BW! You could have gotten another one or two on that last video! - These video logs are great.

Oh, by the way, Darilyn Doddy just set the new world record for female bench press in her age bracket at the APF Senior Nationals! 370lbs!
    Another one or two?! My grip was giving way big time- I had to drop the bar after my 4th rep, and it took everything to pull that thing back up.

370lb, huh? That is impressive.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What the hell, you're pretty damn strong BW. Nice work on the deads.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 9

LipoBurn:

Everything is going great with LipoBurn. I'm really beginning to see the effects that I want- I'm definitely looking leaner.

Workout:

ASGT:

This stuff did wonders for me yesterday! I have been feeling a little under the weather- tired and fatigued (Resolve passed it on to me). I took one dose pre workout and it really helped me get it together. Mentally I was completely out of it- still tired and lagging, but my body some how mustered up the strength to lift pretty damn hard, and set a couple of PRs.

Bench:
    3x6: 95, 115, 125, 135, 145, 150 PR
    95x10, 95x8

I really focused on controlling the eccentric this time, taking it slower. I definitely expected to use way less weight, but my strength was insane!

DB Rows:

3x6: 45, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 PR

Front Squats:
    5-10 x4: 90 lb

Cable Face Pulls
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Great news BW!!! You are becoming a PR machine. Can't wait to see how this treats you. I was going to put up some vids in my log but you will make me look bad. LOL Keep on kicking that arse!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

wow you are really killing it. Great job!
    SFW and GFH
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

congrats BW on the PR!!!! you are killing it! and Resolve does tend to pass around his nastiness... wait... what???
    Working on living
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

lol belly full..
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    lol belly full..
    TWSS
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Great news BW!!! You are becoming a PR machine. Can't wait to see how this treats you. I was going to put up some vids in my log but you will make me look bad. LOL Keep on kicking that arse!
    You totally should post videos- I want to see them!

congrats BW on the PR!!!! you are killing it! and Resolve does tend to pass around his nastiness... wait... what???
    LOL, He was sick last week with the same symptoms that I have.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

lol

Grats on that PR!

Also, I think you are making me want to do front squats o.O
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Everybody should do front squats!

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 12

LipoBurn:

I'm really beginning to see some results with LipoBurn now. My waist and butt are getting smaller, and I have more vascularity in my obliques. My thighs have yet to change. I'm also seeing some more vascularity in my chest and shoulders, although I haven't been applying LB. It just shows that I am dropping body fat.

Workout:

Squats:
    3x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215, 225

I think I did well on my squats. I had a little bit of a stomach ache at the beginning of my workout, but it did wear off as time went on. Unfortunately someone else was using the squat cage, so I had to stick with the same one I've been using. I promise I'll try lower racks when I have the opportunity guys!

Step Ups:

4x 5-8 reps w/ 35 lb plate

supersetted w/ Push Ups

4x 12 reps

This is a great combo! I was out of breath and sweating like crazy after every set.

BB Bent Rows:

3x 95, 105, 115, 125, 135

Being the last main movement of my workout, I was already pretty tired. I was definitely swinging more with 135 than I like. Next time I'm gonna have to really work on that.

I also did some Cable lat raises and rotator cuff and light shoulder movements after all was said and done.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looked great, you only used a little momentum on the first rep of the rows the 2nd were on point in my opinion. You can't be completely static on a compound move that involves your whole body especially in that 3 rep range.

Squats were great awesome strength in all lifts.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Looked great, you only used a little momentum on the first rep of the rows the 2nd were on point in my opinion. You can't be completely static on a compound move that involves your whole body especially in that 3 rep range.

Squats were great awesome strength in all lifts.
    Awesome! Thank you. I'm hitting the gym up today for some Deads and Dips.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Awesome! Go kill it!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Hey I just put my foot in my mouth, but it's gonna be a fun ride.
    My Personal Challenge thread. Come join in the madness if you dare.
    Personal Challenge Success or Posting Pic and vid of myself in a tutu

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:58 PM