Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

Here's a great video on bench setup that may help you out as well... (earmuffs)

"My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

LOL. It was a good video- thanks.

Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    "My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

LOL. It was a good video- thanks.

Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.
    145lbs or bust.

Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

145lbs or bust.

Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.
    Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

I'm kidding
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

I'm kidding
    Ha!

Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ha!

Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know.
    No, I'm totally kidding. It was the first random thought that came to my head just because. There's absolutely no relevancy to my last post apart from being weird & amusing on my part.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

145lbs or bust.

I think my setup is pretty good. It takes me a little while to tighten everything up, tuck my legs under and prepare for lift off.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I think my setup is pretty good. It takes me a little while to tighten everything up, tuck my legs under and prepare for lift off.
    Don't you have deads today?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

No Deads today. I did Clean and Press and Chins.

Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.
    I will be video taping my deads at some point. I've been really focusing on pulling from the ground with my deads and cleans, as I've been used to starting from the racks at knee level. I've definitely noticed an increase in power since I've made this change, but I'm still trying to get my form down. I'm sure everyone would have a lot of critiquing to do for that lift.

I'm gonna look Darilyn Doddy up on YT now!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
    Well thanks! I appreciate everyone's input and constructive criticism as well. I can't improve unless I know what needs to be worked on.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!
    I'm glad that you are enjoying my log.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

What were we talkn about again?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...
  16. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.

***NOW @ NP***
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

You need a kid, they are hard in the beginning but then they become free labor so it all works out. Guess who changes the litter in our house.

That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
    I bought mine a nice dress. Had to wait for my next birthday to get her to wear it. Go figure. But hey at least we get to argue and bicker about lifting. Although for me nothing is sexier than seeing my woman hitting the weights with me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    I love working out with Resolve. He had to be very patient in the beginning, when I was just getting the hang of things, but it has paid off for him. Now he has a partner to spot him.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

(also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

You're thinking of Glycerrhetinic Acid. Lipoburn also has Theophylline in it, which is probably why you wouldn't want to add it to an ECA stack.

BW powerlifts on her bench. Less distance from chest to lockout is good in that situation. The eccentric speed has been addressed - we all agree, she included, that it was not controlled enough.

So, you stick to machine movements on legs? I've considered trying that in the past, but ultimately just like squatting too much to quit. I do have an increasing respect for the leg press - if you use a good ROM that thing'll get the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

(also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Then why are you always using them? I have to fight you off that machine daily bro. Sometimes you aren't even using it, just sitting on it pretending, while you text.

Come at me bro.
  25. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.
    The hand grip on the left side of the one I use is coming off; every heavy set I begin to feel my left hand sliding, sliding down. Once it's low enough I just grab the bar underneath.

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Hi, I'm date-Mike, nice to meet me...How do you like your eggs in the morning *attempting to wink*?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    I've been on it for less than a week now. Things are going well. So far I notice that my midsection is a bit tighter and I have less water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

I like squatting and benching too much to quit. As I've said, I will be working on slowing my negative in bench down and keeping it more controlled, primarily for safety purposes. I really don't want to injure myself.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I had a great gym session this afternoon- I will be posting the details and all tomorrow along with a squatting video.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Day 5:

LipoBurn:

I'm not noticing anything different when it comes to fat loss. My bum and abs feel tighter, but not necessarily leaner. I don't expect to see any major fat loss results after one week of a topical though. Next week is when I will expect to see some change.

Workout:

ASGT:

I didn't take ASGT yesterday. I was rushing around everywhere all day and forgot to bring it along with me. Tomorrow I will have it though!

Squats:
    5x5: 135, 155, 185, 200, 155,
    final set: 155x8

I started my routine with squats, which is how I always do it on my back squat day. I felt good for the most part. What I'm trying to figure out is if my pelvis it tucking in down at the bottom too much. Maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what you think of my form:

BB Rows:
    5x5: 95, 105, 115, 125, 95

My form for 125 wasn't all that great, It was more like 4 reps + 1. I'm gonna do better next time!

BB Lunges:
    5x6: 75lb

Supersetted w/ Push Ups

5x12

My shoulders were killing me and I had a pump in my arms that was painful from supersetting these two. I don't know why adding lunges to push ups would make my arm pump greater, but it seemed to.

After all was done I decided to do some more overhead lunges and sprints. I was worn out and had a huge leg pump! My jeans weren't very comfortable in the thighs that afternoon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:58 PM