1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
    Well thanks! I appreciate everyone's input and constructive criticism as well. I can't improve unless I know what needs to be worked on.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.24%

Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!
    I'm glad that you are enjoying my log.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

What were we talkn about again?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

You need a kid, they are hard in the beginning but then they become free labor so it all works out. Guess who changes the litter in our house.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
    I bought mine a nice dress. Had to wait for my next birthday to get her to wear it. Go figure. But hey at least we get to argue and bicker about lifting. Although for me nothing is sexier than seeing my woman hitting the weights with me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.67%

Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    I love working out with Resolve. He had to be very patient in the beginning, when I was just getting the hang of things, but it has paid off for him. Now he has a partner to spot him.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

(also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

You're thinking of Glycerrhetinic Acid. Lipoburn also has Theophylline in it, which is probably why you wouldn't want to add it to an ECA stack.

BW powerlifts on her bench. Less distance from chest to lockout is good in that situation. The eccentric speed has been addressed - we all agree, she included, that it was not controlled enough.

So, you stick to machine movements on legs? I've considered trying that in the past, but ultimately just like squatting too much to quit. I do have an increasing respect for the leg press - if you use a good ROM that thing'll get the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Log looks good Cheyenne and video logs are fun. I haveused lipoburn last year. Was hard to tell if it worked or not since my body fat was not low enough, which at the time body fat was at ten percent. It did speed me up

An ingredient in lipoburn caused this stimulation forget the name of it. G-acid if I remember right I am not looking it up its been a year since I tried that. it also amplifies the eca stack greatly and can be dangerous from my research stacked with eca, on one I am too lazy to look up the studies I saw as I research every supplement a good deal before I take it.

form on bench needs improvements the negative portion stimulates muscle better than the positive on all movements. too fast and bouncy and thats an easy way to get an injury. In fact if a person studies body mechanics the arm range of motion is very limited in the bench press and is greater in the Incline and decline press, that why i stopped benching four years ago and chest is fine

(also stopped squatting four years ago and legs are 28.25 and I am coming into ten percent body fat, but if barbell squats work for you do them, hack, leg press, and smith squats seem to work much better because the way I am built).

***NOW @ NP***
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Then why are you always using them? I have to fight you off that machine daily bro. Sometimes you aren't even using it, just sitting on it pretending, while you text.

Come at me bro.
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

I hate machine leg presses. Hate them. Like, I want to shoot them with a Tommy Gun, and then go on to murder their happy leg press family.
    The hand grip on the left side of the one I use is coming off; every heavy set I begin to feel my left hand sliding, sliding down. Once it's low enough I just grab the bar underneath.

***NOW @ NP***
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Hi, I'm date-Mike, nice to meet me...How do you like your eggs in the morning *attempting to wink*?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    I've been on it for less than a week now. Things are going well. So far I notice that my midsection is a bit tighter and I have less water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

I like squatting and benching too much to quit. As I've said, I will be working on slowing my negative in bench down and keeping it more controlled, primarily for safety purposes. I really don't want to injure myself.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

I had a great gym session this afternoon- I will be posting the details and all tomorrow along with a squatting video.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Day 5:

LipoBurn:

I'm not noticing anything different when it comes to fat loss. My bum and abs feel tighter, but not necessarily leaner. I don't expect to see any major fat loss results after one week of a topical though. Next week is when I will expect to see some change.

Workout:

ASGT:

I didn't take ASGT yesterday. I was rushing around everywhere all day and forgot to bring it along with me. Tomorrow I will have it though!

Squats:
    5x5: 135, 155, 185, 200, 155,
    final set: 155x8

I started my routine with squats, which is how I always do it on my back squat day. I felt good for the most part. What I'm trying to figure out is if my pelvis it tucking in down at the bottom too much. Maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what you think of my form:

BB Rows:
    5x5: 95, 105, 115, 125, 95

My form for 125 wasn't all that great, It was more like 4 reps + 1. I'm gonna do better next time!

BB Lunges:
    5x6: 75lb

Supersetted w/ Push Ups

5x12

My shoulders were killing me and I had a pump in my arms that was painful from supersetting these two. I don't know why adding lunges to push ups would make my arm pump greater, but it seemed to.

After all was done I decided to do some more overhead lunges and sprints. I was worn out and had a huge leg pump! My jeans weren't very comfortable in the thighs that afternoon.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.2%

lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Working on living
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol great job BW!!! It's funny listening to Resolve coaching you in the background!!! Wish he could come help me!
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!
  23. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Haha, yeah, it really helps me to be reminded to keep form. The videos I post only scratch the surface of his coaching me. He can really get into it, and I love it! No more coaching when he's got that camera in his hand though! The filming turns out a little too rocky!
    And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.

***NOW @ NP***
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

And I sound like a douche, IMO. People want to watch the girl lift, not listen to the sweaty man-thing growl.
    You weren't bad in that one! I didn't post the video where you were on me the whole time. I definitely appreciate the coaching, but I agree that everyone else doesn't need to hear it.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.2%

lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Working on living
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol BS I love hearing that!!!!
    Lol, I do too. It makes me work harder.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

Damn, nice job with the squats. Those are really impressive numbers with that kind of weight
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Most people don't like the way they sound on camera. Me being one of them.
    The firs time I heard my own voice in recording was like 5th grade. My best friend and I were doing old WWF wrestlers impersonations. He did Hulkster and I did Ultimate Warrior. When I heard what I sounded I was mortified... and I stopped playing that game
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

Babywifey squats better then MOST girls (relative to commercial gyms; I've actually never seen a girl squat like that at L.A. Fitness or 24hour; weight and/or depth). I've only seen women squat that respectably at the performance center I'm at and I can only think of two.

My wife can hardly stand the bar with dimes on her shoulders. I'm still residually impressed.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever

Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Resolve I thought you sounded quite dashing in that vid. Kudos on the sexy man voice

..oh no homo...btw Im not going to say no homo anymore I am going to say (twss), which means "thats what she said"...were not homo and we know that.

BW, you killed it on those squats!

Belly FULL!
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Anyone who has watched Dorian Yates Blood & Guts video and heard Dorian's Scottish workout partner, will never judge someone else coaching bark, ever

Personally, I like hearing the verbal coaching. It makes it seem more like you're capturing a real moment in someone's workout, as oppose to watching a how-to workout video

I think people who lift love to sympathize with that kind of realism.
    I haven't seen that. Don't actually watch many BB'ers movies.

Since it seems nobody minds it, I'll keep up the coaching then.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

BELLY FULLLLL!!!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

step outa that rack and keep that belly full

belly full

belly full
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

bw-if you want to kick it up a notch add some capzacin to the lipo burn. i added an entire little red bottle to my lipo burn and damn-unless you are used to it just add a little at a time. after just a week i am seeing nice results on abs at just 2 pumps 2 x day.

good luck- i like your enthusiasm.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

BELLY FULL????
    SFW and GFH
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

BELLY FULL!

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    BELLY FULL????
    Precisely.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM