Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Good stuf BW, and you are awesome strong. I am going to have my wife watch these. SHe gets competitive and seeing someone with a similar build moving that kind of weight will get her motivated for a strength increase in the gym. She is currently in love with sets of 10 and I can't break her of it. Anything less and she thinks she isn't working hard enough. If I can just get her to feel what working hard in a 5 rep range is her strength will be insane. Maybe not like yours but insane nonetheless.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

    Here's a great video on bench setup that may help you out as well... (earmuffs)
    Tate and Wendler are easily my two favorite "gurus" right now. I've watched that a couple of times and try to implement what it entails.

    Was there something in particular that you spotted that you think needs rectification? Other than the eccentrics, which has already been beaten to death pretty well.

    Also, slow is good for most of the eccentric, but ending it quickly helps explode the weight back up by activating the stretch reflex.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

    Here's a great video on bench setup that may help you out as well... (earmuffs)

    True and for some more useless facts from me, which I'm chalk full of.... there have been tons & tons of eccentrics vs concentrics in terms of strength training. Eccentrics "alone" vs concentrics "alone," proves superior in specific strength and eccentric "alone" proves superior in muscle growth to concentrics "alone," however, isotonic: the combination of both eccentric & concentric actions proves superior to both eccentric alone and concentric alone for over-all strength and muscle growth.

    That said, there are still camps who argue eccentrics alone are the best form of strength training, but this camp consists primarily of self-guru's. This idea has mostly left the sphere of advanced degree holders in this field.

    This was useless facts hour by Volcom, more to come most likely.
    NSCA - CSCS

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Tate and Wendler are easily my two favorite "gurus" right now. I've watched that a couple of times and try to implement what it entails.

    Was there something in particular that you spotted that you think needs rectification? Other than the eccentrics, which has already been beaten to death pretty well.

    Also, slow is good for most of the eccentric, but ending it quickly helps explode the weight back up by activating the stretch reflex.
    Yeah the last inch, just let it accelerate and change directions for more explosiveness out of the bottom. Although I guess that technique doesn't apply in competition since there is a pause on the chest with bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    True and for some more useless facts from me, which I'm chalk full of.... there have been tons & tons of eccentrics vs concentrics in terms of strength training. Eccentrics "alone" vs concentrics "alone," proves superior in specific strength and eccentric "alone" proves superior in muscle growth to concentrics "alone," however, isotonic: the combination of both eccentric & concentric actions proves superior to both eccentric alone and concentric alone for over-all strength and muscle growth.

    That said, there are still camps who argue eccentrics alone are the best form of strength training, but this camp consists primarily of self-guru's. This idea has mostly left the sphere of advanced degree holders in this field.

    This was useless facts hour by Volcom, more to come most likely.
    So you are saying we need to do both. AWE MAN! Good thing I love the lift.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. You guys rock.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

    Here's a great video on bench setup that may help you out as well... (earmuffs)


    "My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

    LOL. It was a good video- thanks.

    Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    "My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

    LOL. It was a good video- thanks.

    Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.
    145lbs or bust.

    Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    145lbs or bust.

    Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.
    Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

    I'm kidding
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

    I'm kidding
    Ha!

    Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ha!

    Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know.
    No, I'm totally kidding. It was the first random thought that came to my head just because. There's absolutely no relevancy to my last post apart from being weird & amusing on my part.
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    145lbs or bust.

    Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.
    I think my setup is pretty good. It takes me a little while to tighten everything up, tuck my legs under and prepare for lift off.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I think my setup is pretty good. It takes me a little while to tighten everything up, tuck my legs under and prepare for lift off.
    Don't you have deads today?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Don't you have deads today?
    Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

    Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

    I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Don't you have deads today?
    No Deads today. I did Clean and Press and Chins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

    Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

    I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.
    I will be video taping my deads at some point. I've been really focusing on pulling from the ground with my deads and cleans, as I've been used to starting from the racks at knee level. I've definitely noticed an increase in power since I've made this change, but I'm still trying to get my form down. I'm sure everyone would have a lot of critiquing to do for that lift.

    I'm gonna look Darilyn Doddy up on YT now!

  15. Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
    Well thanks! I appreciate everyone's input and constructive criticism as well. I can't improve unless I know what needs to be worked on.

  17. Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!
    I'm glad that you are enjoying my log.

  19. Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

    What were we talkn about again?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

    What were we talkn about again?
    Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...
    That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

    What were we talkn about again?
    You need a kid, they are hard in the beginning but then they become free labor so it all works out. Guess who changes the litter in our house.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
    I bought mine a nice dress. Had to wait for my next birthday to get her to wear it. Go figure. But hey at least we get to argue and bicker about lifting. Although for me nothing is sexier than seeing my woman hitting the weights with me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

    Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

    Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
    I love working out with Resolve. He had to be very patient in the beginning, when I was just getting the hang of things, but it has paid off for him. Now he has a partner to spot him.

  25. Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)
    By lonewolf0420 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:07 AM
  3. Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness
    By babywifey in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 808
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in