Baby Wifey’s LG Sponsored LipoBurn Video Log

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Baby Wifey is back again, this time logging LG’s topical fat loss product, LipoBurn!

LG’s Lipoburn description:

LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips buttocks and thighs to increase the fat burning power of each workout.

Active Ingredients:
Glycyrrhetinic Acid
Theophylline

I’m looking forward to trying out this product, can’t wait to see the results! I will be applying on my stomach and butt/upper thigh area.

I'll be using my first application tonight or tomorrow.

Stats:

Height: 5’9
Weight: 167 lb
BF: 18%?

Supplements:

Here is a little introduction video of the main supplements I take:

Workout routine:

Every workout is full body, incorporating compound movements like squats, deadlifts, clean and press, chin ups, DB swings, etc, etc. I try to mix up my rep range and sets week to week for continued progress. I prefer and enjoy low rep, between 1-5 for my compound movements.

My current PRs are:

235 lb for 1 rep Squat
255 lb for 1 rep Deadlift
70 lb 1 rep weighted Dip
135 lb 3 rep BB Bent Rows
75 lb DB’s 3 reps DB Bent Row

Yes, I will be posting lifting videos of me in the gym as well- hopefully lifting these great numbers. This is the first time I’ve ever done a log with videos, so I am learning along the way. :)

Thank you, LG, for giving me the opportunity to log your product! Now let the fun begin!

Here are my "before pictures" for LipoBurn. I will also be posting a
"before video" once I get the editing software to flip the frame.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
subbed,Also running a log on this too.Like the video and the pics good way to start the log.I think you will like it,I have noticed my skin getting tighter by the day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!, Can't wait to see how you like Lipo Burn, I'm very curious to see how effective it is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shall be following along as well, goodluck with it and love the start!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great job on the video.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck BabyWifey.

Resolve,
My wife LOVES Mario. To this day she plays it on the Wii.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck BabyWifey.

Resolve,
My wife LOVES Mario. To this day she plays it on the Wii.
I haven't owned a gaming system since the N64. I'd really like to get a Wii, but probably don't have the time to use it much. I have a lot of love for many of the Nintendo Game franchises (not that my avy gave any hint to that at all).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good start! Keep it up.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't owned a gaming system since the N64. I'd really like to get a Wii, but probably don't have the time to use it much. I have a lot of love for many of the Nintendo Game franchises (not that my avy gave any hint to that at all).
Mario 64 was epic. Mario Galaxy on the Wii is Mario 64 on Roids. Mario Galaxy II on the Wii is Mario 64 on a roid/hgh/slin stack. The makers of the game had to have been on a 12 week LSD run when brainstorming for these games.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mario 64 was epic. Mario Galaxy on the Wii is Mario 64 on Roids. Mario Galaxy II on the Wii is Mario 64 on a roid/hgh/slin stack. The makers of the game had to have been on a 12 week LSD run when brainstorming for these games.
I've seen the trailers for Galaxy II; looks absolutely amazing. It's going to have Whomp's Fortress in it! :head:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed,Also running a log on this too.Like the video and the pics good way to start the log.I think you will like it,I have noticed my skin getting tighter by the day.
Sounds great! I hope I get those results as well. :)

Subbed!, Can't wait to see how you like Lipo Burn, I'm very curious to see how effective it is.
I am too. LG makes some great products, I'm expecting this to be just as good as all the others.

I shall be following along as well, goodluck with it and love the start!
Thank you! :) It should be a fun ride!

great job on the video.
I just winged it- turned out okay. Lighting was a little too dark. I'm completely new to this, so I'm learning along the way.

Good luck BabyWifey.

Good start! Keep it up.
Thanks guys! I'm glad that you've joined! :D

Now where's that little Irish man?! CANNON! :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along good luck with the LipoBurn BW.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will follow along good luck with the LipoBurn BW.
Great to have you! :)

I just got back from the gym, and I have to leave for work in 30 minutes. I will give a more thorough update later. I used LipoBurn for the first time this morning and so far it is very easy to apply. I didn't feel anything, no burning sensation like with Eviscerate.

I also used ASGT pre workout, and it worked pretty well. This is the first time I noticed it do anything positive. I was quite energetic. So good news so far!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you! :)

I just got back from the gym, and I have to leave for work in 30 minutes. I will give a more thorough update later. I used LipoBurn for the first time this morning and so far it is very easy to apply. I didn't feel anything, no burning sensation like with Eviscerate.

I also used ASGT pre workout, and it worked pretty well. This is the first time I noticed it do anything positive. I was quite energetic. So good news so far!
Really? How many times have you used ASGT before? Was your previous experience with the OG Anadraulic State?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? How many times have you used ASGT before? Was your previous experience with the OG Anadraulic State?
This time I did used it on an empty stomach with fasted training. Previously I had eaten before hand, and I felt lethargic before and during my training session. A few times I was also nauseous during my lifting session and didn't feel well at all. More of a hindrance to my lifting than anything else. This time I felt pretty good.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day One:

LipoBurn:

I enjoyed the Lipoburn lotion a lot yesterday. It actually is quite moisturizing. I had a nice n' smooth tummy and ass. :D I will be using 4 pumps on my stomach and 4 pumps on each thigh and butt cheek twice a day.

I didn't "feel" Lipoburn doing anything. With Eviscerate your body burns for a long time at the application site, especially during activity, but LipoBurn doesn't cause any kind of sensation like that. It was just like applying lotion with a little bit of an alcohol scent.

Workout:

ASGT:

For the first time I really actually liked ASGT. As I mentioned earlier, the last times I used this product I didn't get any positive effects from it. This time I was extremely energetic, starting 15 minutes after dosing, and I felt this way the entire workout. My tongue starts tingling immediately after drinking this stuff, I'm guessing it's the cinnamon. Its an odd feeling, but not necessarily unpleasant. I took it on an empty stomach and did some fasted training, which I rarely ever do. Metroba recommended I try it out this way and it worked. Since it's been a back off week for me, training fasted wasn't a big deal. Next week when I get back into lifting heavy I probably won't be training fasted, but I'll try to eat my meals at least 2 hours before lifting. Hopefully ASGT will have the same affect on me if I do it this way.

Unfortunately I forgot my workout drink yesterday. Of course it was a fasted training session, so the most important time for me to have it I didn't. Resolve was nice enough to share with me a little of his- but I was extremely thirsty the whole time! I did some BB Deadlifts, DB Standing Military, Dips and Split Squats. By the time my Dips came around I felt some hypoglycemia kick in- having a full workout drink probably would have helped prevent that.

None of my numbers were all that impressive. I was only using 155 for 5 reps during Deads, Dips were Body weight for 5-10 reps- you get the idea. :) I'll be posting all my specific numbers when I start up heavy again tomorrow. I be starting the week with bench! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

LipoBurn:

I'm already noticing that LipoBurn has tightened up my midsection a little bit. I'm feeling firmer, less jiggly. :squareeyed: I've just lost some water weight, as the fat loss effects of LipoBurn likely won't be showing on Day 3, lol. I do feel great though!

I'm still enjoying the moisturizing effects of LipoBurn as well. I've noticed that if you rub the lotion in too much though, some of it will dry up and flake off. It seems like just rubbing it on enough to equally cover the surface area is where you wanna stop. Any more than that and the alcohol seems to dry up quickly leaving a little residue.

Workout:

ASGT:

I took ASGT again pre-workout, this time about 1 hour to 2 hours after eating and 30 minutes before hitting the weights. I felt great again, just like last time! Energetic and ready to go. It is nice to actually be feeling the great results that everyone has been raving about. :)

BB Bench:
5 reps: 95, 115, 125, 135, 140 lb PR for 5 reps

I was lifting strong through my set of 135. My form remained perfect and I had my explosiveness down:

I decided to go for 140 lb, because of how well I pushed out 135 lb, but it proved to be more difficult. My elbows definitely weren't tucked as they should have been and you can tell I struggled with the weight:

DB Rows:

5 reps: 45, 60, 65, 70, 75 PR for 5 reps, 50 lb DB

I pulled 70 easily, so I decided to go for 75's. I think I could have pulled a bit higher increasing my ROM, especially with my left arm, but all in all I did well it think:

BB Front Squats:

5 reps: 95, 105, 115, 125 x2 sets

I felt strong while doing these ones! I was pretty tired already from my other movements, but it was good. :) I didn't record myself doing these ones, I'll leave that for next time. ;)

Cable Face Pulls:

10 reps: 60lbs x 4 sets

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
DAYYYUUUUM!!!!! BW, WTF are you doing with 75's for DB rows?!!! Holy Cow! You gotta be making some of the dudes feel weeeeeeaaaak at your gym.

You've really made some progress with your strength. I gotta buy myself some 120's and 130's so I can start getting heavy with those again, the 110's at my gym are getting light even for 15+ reps and... well... I can't let you be catching up to me! Holy moly you just blew my mind with those rows. I have NEVER seen, at least in person, a girl your size row that much, hell I remember when 75 was heavy for me. Props and respect to you.

As far as your bench goes, great weight, but if I can offer a little constructive criticism (although I am sure Resolve has your workout way under control), is to take the negative a bit slower. It's a bit tougher, but you'll see a gain in strength, and CPR presses get painful if you get heavy enough with them. I understand the "explosiveness aspect" of powerlifting workouts like you and Resolve do, but I think a bit slower of a negative might get you some real nice results.

Again, props to you my friend.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAYYYUUUUM!!!!! BW, WTF are you doing with 75's for DB rows?!!! Holy Cow! You gotta be making some of the dudes feel weeeeeeaaaak at your gym.

You've really made some progress with your strength. I gotta buy myself some 120's and 130's so I can start getting heavy with those again, the 110's at my gym are getting light even for 15+ reps and... well... I can't let you be catching up to me! Holy moly you just blew my mind with those rows. I have NEVER seen, at least in person, a girl your size row that much, hell I remember when 75 was heavy for me. Props and respect to you.

As far as your bench goes, great weight, but if I can offer a little constructive criticism (although I am sure Resolve has your workout way under control), is to take the negative a bit slower. It's a bit tougher, but you'll see a gain in strength, and CPR presses get painful if you get heavy enough with them. I understand the "explosiveness aspect" of powerlifting workouts like you and Resolve do, but I think a bit slower of a negative might get you some real nice results.

Again, props to you my friend.
I like being strong. There is something rewarding about lifting so much more than 80% of the guys in my gym. :D

Thanks for the advice. When I'm lifting heavy I tend to focus on exploding it, when I'm doing my back off sets and during my back off weeks I like to focus on the slower negatives, like what you're talking about.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

Here's a great video on bench setup that may help you out as well... (earmuffs)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here BW and watching closely!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So much awesomeness about this log. :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuf BW, and you are awesome strong. I am going to have my wife watch these. SHe gets competitive and seeing someone with a similar build moving that kind of weight will get her motivated for a strength increase in the gym. She is currently in love with sets of 10 and I can't break her of it. Anything less and she thinks she isn't working hard enough. If I can just get her to feel what working hard in a 5 rep range is her strength will be insane. Maybe not like yours but insane nonetheless.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, those eccentrics are extremely fast. Negatives have shown to possibly be even more beneficial in increasing LBM than the positive, so take advantage of it! The negative is usually where I take things slow, and then try to explode on the positive.

Tate and Wendler are easily my two favorite "gurus" right now. I've watched that a couple of times and try to implement what it entails.

Was there something in particular that you spotted that you think needs rectification? Other than the eccentrics, which has already been beaten to death pretty well. :)

Also, slow is good for most of the eccentric, but ending it quickly helps explode the weight back up by activating the stretch reflex.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

True and for some more useless facts from me, which I'm chalk full of.... there have been tons & tons of eccentrics vs concentrics in terms of strength training. Eccentrics "alone" vs concentrics "alone," proves superior in specific strength and eccentric "alone" proves superior in muscle growth to concentrics "alone," however, isotonic: the combination of both eccentric & concentric actions proves superior to both eccentric alone and concentric alone for over-all strength and muscle growth.

That said, there are still camps who argue eccentrics alone are the best form of strength training, but this camp consists primarily of self-guru's. This idea has mostly left the sphere of advanced degree holders in this field.

This was useless facts hour by Volcom, more to come most likely.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tate and Wendler are easily my two favorite "gurus" right now. I've watched that a couple of times and try to implement what it entails.

Was there something in particular that you spotted that you think needs rectification? Other than the eccentrics, which has already been beaten to death pretty well. :)

Also, slow is good for most of the eccentric, but ending it quickly helps explode the weight back up by activating the stretch reflex.
Yeah the last inch, just let it accelerate and change directions for more explosiveness out of the bottom. Although I guess that technique doesn't apply in competition since there is a pause on the chest with bench.
True and for some more useless facts from me, which I'm chalk full of.... there have been tons & tons of eccentrics vs concentrics in terms of strength training. Eccentrics "alone" vs concentrics "alone," proves superior in specific strength and eccentric "alone" proves superior in muscle growth to concentrics "alone," however, isotonic: the combination of both eccentric & concentric actions proves superior to both eccentric alone and concentric alone for over-all strength and muscle growth.

That said, there are still camps who argue eccentrics alone are the best form of strength training, but this camp consists primarily of self-guru's. This idea has mostly left the sphere of advanced degree holders in this field.

This was useless facts hour by Volcom, more to come most likely.
So you are saying we need to do both. AWE MAN! Good thing I love the lift.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

"My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

LOL. It was a good video- thanks. :)

Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"My bad"? who in the **** came up with that?

LOL. It was a good video- thanks. :)

Okay guys, I will be working on slowing down that eccentric. Next week is 3 reps. I'll likely stick with the 135 lb or even less weight than that and just focus on slowing things down.
145lbs or bust. :fing02:

Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you already doing a proper setup? It looks like your setup isn't awful, but you seem to wiggle around a little before you actually get the bar off the pegs. That can kind of ruin your setup.
Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

I'm kidding :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matthew 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

I'm kidding :lol:
Ha!

Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know. :dunno:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha!

Am I doing that too? I'm sure my setup isn't perfect, but I don't know what I don't know. :dunno:
No, I'm totally kidding. It was the first random thought that came to my head just because. There's absolutely no relevancy to my last post apart from being weird & amusing on my part.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I think my setup is pretty good. It takes me a little while to tighten everything up, tuck my legs under and prepare for lift off.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you have deads today?
Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't you have deads today?
No Deads today. I did Clean and Press and Chins. :)

Wooo dang! That's a vid I want to see!

Your strength is extremely impressive, BW. Those DB Rows made my head asplode.

I wish you guys could train with some of us up here at HFC. The Triple X Powerlifting Team is a real cool group. I go up there and train with them on occasion. They have a 19yo girl on the team, Darilyn Doddy; she absolutely crushes the other females in the meets around here. Look her up on YT. She holds a couple world records.
I will be video taping my deads at some point. I've been really focusing on pulling from the ground with my deads and cleans, as I've been used to starting from the racks at knee level. I've definitely noticed an increase in power since I've made this change, but I'm still trying to get my form down. I'm sure everyone would have a lot of critiquing to do for that lift. :p

I'm gonna look Darilyn Doddy up on YT now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I was impressed with all of your lifts. Gonna have to change that screen name to Bad Azz Wifey. I bench like a body builder. Absolutely no efficiency of movement, maximum muscle tension and range of motion. I am going to have to have some power lifting guys help with my form for power lifting. Totally different animal and one I have never messed with. The 5 rep range is typically my lowest rep range.
Well thanks! I appreciate everyone's input and constructive criticism as well. I can't improve unless I know what needs to be worked on.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yo this is solid solid stuff. Lovin the vids and enthusiasm!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

What were we talkn about again? :blink:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: Bickering husband and wife. I wish I bickered with my lady about fitness. Instead we bicker about who did the dishes last and who's turn it is to clean the litter box. Just sayin...it's messed up.

Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You need a kid, they are hard in the beginning but then they become free labor so it all works out. Guess who changes the litter in our house.

Well maybe if you bought her a nice dress once in a while!...
:lol: That's actually exactly what I did for her birthday.
I bought mine a nice dress. Had to wait for my next birthday to get her to wear it. Go figure. But hey at least we get to argue and bicker about lifting. Although for me nothing is sexier than seeing my woman hitting the weights with me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log, love the video idea. And what else can I say? Good $hit... keep it up.

Awesome that you too work out together. My wife and I don't which is probably for the best because I don't have much patience in the gym and my wife has even less patience with my lack of it... lol not always the best combo. I am stoked she said she wanted to run a 5k race with me.
I love working out with Resolve. He had to be very patient in the beginning, when I was just getting the hang of things, but it has paid off for him. Now he has a partner to spot him. :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hows things going with the Lipo burn? I have been using it for like 2 weeks now.