BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    True that EXT, you will be a monster once you start running some real gear. I am going to dabble with some Metyl-1D and possibly some MMV3 along side it myself in a month or so; not going to be strong like you but should get me proportionately stronger for a 184 pound guy!
    Oh, hell yeah! Will you be logging it?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Oh, hell yeah! Will you be logging it?
    You better believe it. Logging is so much fun for me and I learn a lot along the way and being my first PH/hormonal cycle I want to have some support should I run into any issues. This should be a fun one for sure, just depends on what I decide to run with my two bottles of Methyl 1-D, and you know I will be running this at full dose .
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You better believe it. Logging is so much fun for me and I learn a lot along the way and being my first PH/hormonal cycle I want to have some support should I run into any issues. This should be a fun one for sure, just depends on what I decide to run with my two bottles of Methyl 1-D, and you know I will be running this at full dose .
    Excellent! I'll definitely be following!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 54

OK...today was one of THOSE days...Mom said there would be days like this.

I was literally snappin' at people ALL DAY today. That 10 Natadrol can really make you short-tempered, when you're ALREADY short-tempered. But people didn't help the situation.

It started off on my way to the gym when a woman from my past spoke to me. Now, I met her a few months back in the drugstore when she was admiring my arms, hugging and touching all over me. Okay. The next time I saw her, I asked her what was up, and I told her....if you're going to be doing all of that, then it needs to go somewhere physical. She replied by telling me that she had a dude, and what kind of woman did I think she was?

Now why did she ask me THAT? Like blood in the water to a shark.

I said, "Apparently, one who thinks it's better to lead men on when you already have one. That's not honorable either. And you have kids, so obviously you're FUKKING. But I'm not the one to play games. So please, don't say anything else to me."

So today, she was determined to speak to me anyway, so I had to remind her of our last conversation and ask why she was acting like nothing had happened. I wound up cursing her out and telling her to leave me the fck alone, we no longer know each other. Then, when I stopped at the newspaper stand to play a couple of lottery numbers, this idiot reaches over me to pay for a newspaper without excusing himself. I went off!

"Yo, my man, the word is "Excuse me."
    "Huh?"
    "If you can 'huh', you can hear. If I break your fcking arm, maybe that will help your hearing problem."
    "You don't have to get like that, I'm sorry." And he left. Now, the two Asians who run the stand call themselves getting on me for chiding him. I told them, "Look, I don't like that sh!t. I give others respect, so I expect it in return. And if I don't get it, it's gonna be a fcking problem. Speaking of problems, if you don't want my money, I'll go elsewhere." And I left after paying for my tickets.

Man, did that give me fuel for my workout. I did chest and triceps, and I totally BLASTED my chest like I hadn't in a long time. Workout is as follows:

Bench: 135x10, 225x8, 315x8, 385x8, 405x5 (haven't done that in a few YEARS!), 315x17 (PR)
    Pushdowns: 5 sets x 25 reps. The last set I did 70 for 25 and a triple drop-set. Owwwww! I did slightly strain my wrist, and my elbows are BARKING, but that's OK...I have the weekend to rest up and hit it hard again on Monday.

Then, when I left and entered the subway, I saw yet ANOTHER woman who was supposed to get with me a few months back. This one pulled a "no-call, no-show" on the day we were supposed to get together. She tells me she's been trying to call me for the last couple of weeks (I changed my number three months ago, so I knew she wasn't lying about THAT). So I asked what happened that day. She gave me some BS, talking about "things happen." Sure, they do, but it's how you handle them that counts...and I pointed that out to her. I also pointed out how long ago that was, and how long AFTER that she could have called the old number and explained. I mean, I really dressed her down. She had her phone out, like I was going to give her the new number. I wasn't; I don't give out second chances like that. Once you're on my list, it's hard to get off. She finally got flabbergasted and walked away. I called out after her, "And you're dead to me, so next time you see me, keep it fcking movin'!" I think on some levels I hate females for what they've done to me in my life and all the bull****ters, but that's another story. But my anger did allow me to have one HELL of a workout. But that's my attitude with the females, and I've said it before: If you're not trying to get together (F*CK) when you come up to me, why exactly ARE you coming up to me? I don't have time for games. A female knows when she meets you whether she's going to give you some or not; so why play games? I'm sorry (I'm really not), but this is how I feel. Just keep sh!t real.
    -My Best Friend
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

True that EXT, you will be a monster once you start running some real gear. I am going to dabble with some Metyl-1D and possibly some MMV3 along side it myself in a month or so; not going to be strong like you but should get me proportionately stronger for a 184 pound guy!
    I have a couple bottles of that stuff Let us know when you start!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Moving some weight big guy!

On the female side of things... man I was just like that for a long time. The reason I am not any more, being lonely sucks and you won't get very far with that attitude (at least in my experience). That being said, I have no idea what happened to you in the past so I will not begin to judge. All I can say is maybe be a little more relaxed with your frustration, it may get you some sympathy booty along the way. What's wrong with that?

OK...today was one of THOSE days...Mom said there would be days like this.

I was literally snappin' at people ALL DAY today. That 10 Natadrol can really make you short-tempered, when you're ALREADY short-tempered. But people didn't help the situation.

It started off on my way to the gym when a woman from my past spoke to me. Now, I met her a few months back in the drugstore when she was admiring my arms, hugging and touching all over me. Okay. The next time I saw her, I asked her what was up, and I told her....if you're going to be doing all of that, then it needs to go somewhere physical. She replied by telling me that she had a dude, and what kind of woman did I think she was?

Now why did she ask me THAT? Like blood in the water to a shark.

I said, "Apparently, one who thinks it's better to lead men on when you already have one. That's not honorable either. And you have kids, so obviously you're FUKKING. But I'm not the one to play games. So please, don't say anything else to me."

So today, she was determined to speak to me anyway, so I had to remind her of our last conversation and ask why she was acting like nothing had happened. I wound up cursing her out and telling her to leave me the fck alone, we no longer know each other. Then, when I stopped at the newspaper stand to play a couple of lottery numbers, this idiot reaches over me to pay for a newspaper without excusing himself. I went off!

"Yo, my man, the word is "Excuse me."
    "Huh?"
    "If you can 'huh', you can hear. If I break your fcking arm, maybe that will help your hearing problem."
    "You don't have to get like that, I'm sorry." And he left. Now, the two Asians who run the stand call themselves getting on me for chiding him. I told them, "Look, I don't like that sh!t. I give others respect, so I expect it in return. And if I don't get it, it's gonna be a fcking problem. Speaking of problems, if you don't want my money, I'll go elsewhere." And I left after paying for my tickets.

Man, did that give me fuel for my workout. I did chest and triceps, and I totally BLASTED my chest like I hadn't in a long time. Workout is as follows:

Bench: 135x10, 225x8, 315x8, 385x8, 405x5 (haven't done that in a few YEARS!), 315x17 (PR)
    Pushdowns: 5 sets x 25 reps. The last set I did 70 for 25 and a triple drop-set. Owwwww! I did slightly strain my wrist, and my elbows are BARKING, but that's OK...I have the weekend to rest up and hit it hard again on Monday.

Then, when I left and entered the subway, I saw yet ANOTHER woman who was supposed to get with me a few months back. This one pulled a "no-call, no-show" on the day we were supposed to get together. She tells me she's been trying to call me for the last couple of weeks (I changed my number three months ago, so I knew she wasn't lying about THAT). So I asked what happened that day. She gave me some BS, talking about "things happen." Sure, they do, but it's how you handle them that counts...and I pointed that out to her. I also pointed out how long ago that was, and how long AFTER that she could have called the old number and explained. I mean, I really dressed her down. She had her phone out, like I was going to give her the new number. I wasn't; I don't give out second chances like that. Once you're on my list, it's hard to get off. She finally got flabbergasted and walked away. I called out after her, "And you're dead to me, so next time you see me, keep it fcking movin'!" I think on some levels I hate females for what they've done to me in my life and all the bull****ters, but that's another story. But my anger did allow me to have one HELL of a workout. But that's my attitude with the females, and I've said it before: If you're not trying to get together (F*CK) when you come up to me, why exactly ARE you coming up to me? I don't have time for games. A female knows when she meets you whether she's going to give you some or not; so why play games? I'm sorry (I'm really not), but this is how I feel. Just keep sh!t real.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Moving some weight big guy!

On the female side of things... man I was just like that for a long time. The reason I am not any more, being lonely sucks and you won't get very far with that attitude (at least in my experience). That being said, I have no idea what happened to you in the past so I will not begin to judge. All I can say is maybe be a little more relaxed with your frustration, it may get you some sympathy booty along the way. What's wrong with that?
    Nothing wrong with some sympathy *****, but I've been through some some SH!T with women. More bullsh!t, games and lies than I can list or even care to remember. So that's why I have this attitude towards them.
    -My Best Friend
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 57

Weight: 320.75 lbs.

I toyed with the idea of taking 12 Natadrol to finish my last bottle, but...nah. Might be the law of diminishing returns. I could be wrong, but I thought I saw some slight testicular shrinkage. Oh, well...PCT starts next Monday.

No real crazy, stupid or just plain ignorant mofos to report today (thank God!). Nice workout in the gym, but I'm starting to get some lethargy.

Day went like this:

4:15am: Shower, 8 sprays Ghenerate
    Before leaving: 3 scoops ASGT, 3 scoops AP in orange juice (the combo of ASGT+AP is definitely an acquired test, but MAN, the pumps in the gym and energy! Also popped an E-911.
    During workout: 3 scoops each of BC+EAA/Xtend
    Chest:
    Incline Press: 4x15 reps
    Cable Crossover: 2x13-15 reps, last set 100 (each side)x 13 reps--PR!!!
    Biceps:
    Preacher Curls:4x13-15 reps
    DB Conc Curl: 3x15 reps

A couple of the usual meals when I got home, ran some errands, then back to the gym (Workout 2):
    Back:
    T-Bar Rows: 4x13-15 reps
    Cable Row: 3x15 reps
    Calves:
    4x100 reps (Calf Press)
    3x75 reps (rotary calf raises)

I'm pretty much dead right now even as I'm typing on the computer, but I can't argue with my results. Will have dinner and another small meal before retiring with HGHUp and Ghenerate.
    -My Best Friend
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 58

Man, it seems I can't even get on HERE to escape anymore. One of the threads I'm subscribed to (and will now UNsubscribe) thinks it's cool to use the words "nigger" and "jigaboo." As an Afro-American, I don't know whether to be more insulted, saddened or even amused by this ignorance. What's more appalling is the fact that certain curse words are edited out automatically by the administrator, but not racial epithets. Why is that?

Strength has leveled off, lethargy up a bit. However, I still MIGHT do 12 Natadrol for the rest of the week just to finish the bottle. That may or may not be a good idea. ASGT+AP gives some hella pumps in the gym, not displeased at all with the LG products. Running out of Postal, and don't have the dough to order another tub. Damn! However, I do have a full, unopened tub of ASGT left!

Besides the usual good pumps, nothing of note to report today in the gym. Just a good workout, downing a few shakes and food and getting on with my day. I'm just mad as hell right now. I treat everyone on this forum with respect and I expect to have the same in return.
    -My Best Friend
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

Agreed that that's messed up. We're all on the same team, here. Strong lifts, btw.

Go birds!
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Agreed that that's messed up. We're all on the same team, here. Strong lifts, btw.

Go birds!
    Thank you for the kind words, sir!
    -My Best Friend
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks for the kind words. And you can keep up the insults. You know, laughing to keep from crying. LOL!!! Besides, you ever notice it's always the big guys crying in the movies? Michael Clarke Duncan, Ving Rhames, etc..what's up with that?
    Because every woman wants to see a big strong man with a sensitive side. Now why do the characters they have do that also have to be feeble minded or just plain goofy in the movies. MDC was feeble minded in both movies I saw with him crying in them. If I remebember the Ving Rhames movie they had him as a major goof in that movie he cried in. He is so funny that way though.

Man, it seems I can't even get on HERE to escape anymore. One of the threads I'm subscribed to (and will now UNsubscribe) thinks it's cool to use the words "nigger" and "jigaboo." As an Afro-American, I don't know whether to be more insulted, saddened or even amused by this ignorance. What's more appalling is the fact that certain curse words are edited out automatically by the administrator, but not racial epithets. Why is that?

Strength has leveled off, lethargy up a bit. However, I still MIGHT do 12 Natadrol for the rest of the week just to finish the bottle. That may or may not be a good idea. ASGT+AP gives some hella pumps in the gym, not displeased at all with the LG products. Running out of Postal, and don't have the dough to order another tub. Damn! However, I do have a full, unopened tub of ASGT left!

Besides the usual good pumps, nothing of note to report today in the gym. Just a good workout, downing a few shakes and food and getting on with my day. I'm just mad as hell right now. I treat everyone on this forum with respect and I expect to have the same in return.
    I hope you reported that post and negged them. I can almost get the use of the commercialized "Nigga" it is in so many songs it has become a part of pop culture and is not so much racially bias. It is also more of a term of endearment used in most cases. I have a lot of friends and family that are black and they always call me "My Nigga!", however for the most part I don't really say it much unless singing along with a song. I typically don't say it back to them either as it is really a hit or miss on how it is received in if addressed that way. However the racists that use those words you mentioned in general conversation make me fugging sick! I would say 2/3rd of my cousins, nieces and nephews are black and being an antagonistic racist means you are fugging with my family so that is not going to be okay with me. You don't like people of other races fine, just sit there and not like them quietly the same way you don't like turnip greens. You don't voice it everywhere you just don't eat the sh*t. Same scenario you don't like black people don't associate with them. But shut the hell up about it. Even if you are a moron you should be able to figure out there weren't lines re birth we stood in saying Oh I wanna be black or I wanna be white, or Chinese or any other nationality... Race is not a choice and not liking someone just for the color of their skin is f-cking retarded. Don't give that stuff the power to get into your head. I know it is easier said than done, but letting those words have power over you will only lead to more negativity in your life. You don't need that right now. You have enough on your plate.

Once again I hope you negged whomever that was and reported the thread this is not the place for that crap!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Because every woman wants to see a big strong man with a sensitive side. Now why do the characters they have do that also have to be feeble minded or just plain goofy in the movies. MDC was feeble minded in both movies I saw with him crying in them. If I remebember the Ving Rhames movie they had him as a major goof in that movie he cried in. He is so funny that way though.

I hope you reported that post and negged them. I can almost get the use of the commercialized "Nigga" it is in so many songs it has become a part of pop culture and is not so much racially bias. It is also more of a term of endearment used in most cases. I have a lot of friends and family that are black and they always call me "My Nigga!", however for the most part I don't really say it much unless singing along with a song. I typically don't say it back to them either as it is really a hit or miss on how it is received in if addressed that way. However the racists that use those words you mentioned in general conversation make me fugging sick! I would say 2/3rd of my cousins, nieces and nephews are black and being an antagonistic racist means you are fugging with my family so that is not going to be okay with me. You don't like people of other races fine, just sit there and not like them quietly the same way you don't like turnip greens. You don't voice it everywhere you just don't eat the sh*t. Same scenario you don't like black people don't associate with them. But shut the hell up about it. Even if you are a moron you should be able to figure out there weren't lines re birth we stood in saying Oh I wanna be black or I wanna be white, or Chinese or any other nationality... Race is not a choice and not liking someone just for the color of their skin is f-cking retarded. Don't give that stuff the power to get into your head. I know it is easier said than done, but letting those words have power over you will only lead to more negativity in your life. You don't need that right now. You have enough on your plate.

Once again I hope you negged whomever that was and reported the thread this is not the place for that crap!
    Oh, I'm getting ROASTED in that thread right now! You should see it. I think it's "Chocolatemilk hangs low with HCG and (something) high with SD, Epi..." I'm the bad guy now!
    -My Best Friend
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

I'll never forget...I was in 8th grade. I had just gotten to math class, saw one of my buddies who had just came back from a vacation to ...Nicaragua. I yelled "yo how was nicaragua". immediately a 6'4 male African American child proceeded to approach me an punch me in the stomach. my math teacher then walked in..looked at me in the fetal position and asked me to get up. I didn't know where the f*ck I was

I remember closing my eyes and waking up in the principals office...dad picked me up and when we got home he punched me in the stomach....HARDER than the kid...got my ass beat.

and for what you ask? "insubordination"....my math teacher said. what a d*ck.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'll never forget...I was in 8th grade. I had just gotten to math class, saw one of my buddies who had just came back from a vacation to ...Nicaragua. I yelled "yo how was nicaragua". immediately a 6'4 male African American child proceeded to approach me an punch me in the stomach. my math teacher then walked in..looked at me in the fetal position and asked me to get up. I didn't know where the f*ck I was
    I will choose not to comment... all I can say is I wow I am happy I was not at your school.
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

I will choose not to comment... all I can say is I wow I am happy I was not at your school.
    i added more..was on my phone, switched to comp
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

I remember closing my eyes and waking up in the principals office...dad picked me up and when we got home he punched me in the stomach....HARDER than the kid...got my ass beat.

and for what you ask? "insubordination"....my math teacher said. what a d*ck.
    Hmmm... that sounds like a day I bet you wish you could forget.
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

'twas the story of my life..
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

'twas the story of my life..
    Ha...mine too. And still is.
    -My Best Friend
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

You could look at the word "Nigga" the way 2pac did.
    Never ignorant getting goals accomplished
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I don't even allow other Afro-Americans to address me or refer to me using that word; I've gotten in several near-fights because of that. I don't care how you SPELL it, or whatever, it's an insult, not "cool" or fraternal or anything else. So that's a non-issue. Please recuse yourself from this thread if you have nothing of use to say.
    -My Best Friend
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks brudda! Thank you too, Kleen! And I thought I had NO friends!
    -My Best Friend
  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

now back to our regular scheduled progam
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL...yeah, meanwhile, back in Wyoming...
    -My Best Friend
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

I don't even allow other Afro-Americans to address me or refer to me using that word; I've gotten in several near-fights because of that. I don't care how you SPELL it, or whatever, it's an insult, not "cool" or fraternal or anything else. So that's a non-issue. Please recuse yourself from this thread if you have nothing of use to say.
    WOW, SH!T! Come down man there is like a bunch of off topic comments on this post and I said you "could" not you "should". I have to deal with a lot racist, ignorant, dumb fukking comments too except mine is from everybody rather than specific people or race.I just want to see how this stack is going to workout.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 59

Haha...and the hatred continues. LOL. I'm getting equal hate PMs and support PMs, which is funny because I guess the haters are too cowardly to say what they want in a forum. Guess they're scared they'll get banned too...well, with a couple of the comments, they should. Amazing. One dude even said he was getting congratulatory PMs and reps from other people because he "stood up to me." Last time I checked, standing up to someone was FACE-TO-FACE. Comical. But whatever. If I had it my way, I'd be fighting every day just like I did when I was a kid and had to. But I'm a bit too old for that now. So I'll let cooler heads prevail...at least until someone pisses me off.

Had a little extra "oomph" strengthwise this morning because I'm still a bit irked about the whole situation. Hit back, chest, biceps and calves this morning. Sitting here now typing and sip-sip-sippin' on some protein.

4:15am: 8 sprays Ghenerate, Shower
    Before leaving: 4 Natadrol, 3 Prime, ASGT and AP in orange juice, 1 E-911
    During Workout: 3 scoops each of BC+EAA, Xtend (running out of both)
    Workout:
    Lean-Back Pull-Downs: 4x12 reps
    DB Incline Press: 3x12 reps, last set 125x19 (PR-bailed out on the 20th rep! Damn!)
    Hammer Curls: 4x12 reps
    Calf Press: 495x100 (4 sets)

Will try to shovel in the calories today. Not gonna be easy in 90-degree temps with humidity.

Hitting the gym later today for my second workout.
    -My Best Friend
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

you have friends and mates around the world my large friend!!!
    great lifting by the way!!!
    Working on living
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 60

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    you have friends and mates around the world my large friend!!!
    great lifting by the way!!!
    Thanks, AG, but I have a feeling some people are boycotting my log in protest to a couple of guys getting banned and they blame me. That's cool...I'll continue the log if for no other reason than just to track my progress.

Not a very good workout this morning...couldn't sleep much last night, so I had a hard time getting psyched before and during my workout. This is my last week on this particular training program, Monday starts PCT and a new training program I got from this month's Muscle and Fitness.

4:20am: 8 sprays Ghenerate, shower
    Before leaving: 4 Natadrol, 3 Prime, ASGT+AP in orange juice, E-911
    During Workout: 3 scoops each of BC+EAA, Xtend
    Back, Chest, Biceps, Calves
    T-Bar Rows: 4x 10-12 reps
    Pec Deck: 3x12 reps, last set entire stack (255 pounds) x12 reps
    Reverse Curls: 4x12 reps
    Rotary Calf Raises: 4x50 reps
    30 minutes after workout (per TG): 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Whey, 1 scoop ON Casein
    Meal: 4 scrambled eggs w/ricotta cheese, onions and green peppers, ON Whey shake in 1% milk
    Just polished off 8 oz. lean ground beef, flavored rice, 1 pint 1% milk, water, 3 Natadrol, 2 Prime
    Will be hitting the gym for my second workout in a little bit for 4 sets each of Delts, Triceps, Thighs
    -My Best Friend
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

Looking good et, sorry for the hate yo are getting. I hate that damn word, and I hate more how it is thrown around so much commercially. It makes kids think it is OK to use, and then they use it and get themselves into trouble. Along the same lines is the word "Mexican" I know when I was in school Mexicans got offended by that word, and I could never figure out why. I almost got my ass kicked several times telling them to stop being ignorant *******s lol.

And Kleen, I FUGGIN HATE TURNIP GREENS.

But I like the song Turnip Greens :P
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

hey bro they got themselves banned! YOU just help to enforce the rules. You still have the core group of brothers in iron here. all one really needs my friend!!
    Working on living
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't think you are as much of an island as you think you are but definitely a mountain of a man!
    Current Log:
  34. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

nice focking workout...diet is looking good as well
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 61

Last couple days on Natadrol. Today's workout, as will tomorrow's, was spent testing 5-rep maxes on core lifts for the new program which will start on Monday. The workout is from this month's issue of Muscle and Fitness, and is designed to increase strength 25%. I'm interested because, well, since my 5-rep max on the bench is currently 405, I'm no math major but that would mean that after this 8-week program my max bench would be over 500. I'm not totally doubting that, but let's just say I'm CURIOUS. And--don't get me wrong, but this program is FAR FROM EASY. There is a lot of work involved, but I'm up to the challenge. The workout schedule is Mon.-Tues.-Thur.-Fri.-Sat, with Friday and Saturday being "explosive rep" workouts where you don't go to failure and obviously use less weight. Kind of an "active recovery," if you will. Sounds interesting. Who says you can't gain strength in PCT? I'll complete the other 5-rep max test tomorrow. Also, on Monday I will give my review of the supps used so far. Stay tuned.
    -My Best Friend
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Last couple days on Natadrol. Today's workout, as will tomorrow's, was spent testing 5-rep maxes on core lifts for the new program which will start on Monday. The workout is from this month's issue of Muscle and Fitness, and is designed to increase strength 25%. I'm interested because, well, since my 5-rep max on the bench is currently 405, I'm no math major but that would mean that after this 8-week program my max bench would be over 500. I'm not totally doubting that, but let's just say I'm CURIOUS. And--don't get me wrong, but this program is FAR FROM EASY. There is a lot of work involved, but I'm up to the challenge. The workout schedule is Mon.-Tues.-Thur.-Fri.-Sat, with Friday and Saturday being "explosive rep" workouts where you don't go to failure and obviously use less weight. Kind of an "active recovery," if you will. Sounds interesting. Who says you can't gain strength in PCT? I'll complete the other 5-rep max test tomorrow. Also, on Monday I will give my review of the supps used so far. Stay tuned.
    XT, my Alpha Male and positive aggression has went up in PCT. Strength is going up as you saw in my triceps vid from 110x10 to 125x9 in 3 weeks. Sunday will mark the 2 week point for me starting my PCT. I think you are gonna love the PCT we planned out for you. So far I am.
    Current Log:
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

nice XT! I read that workout plan in the mag too and was interested, you along any extra protective precautions (alflutop, cissus)? I'm afraid I get back to my old strength again and injure myself.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nice XT! I read that workout plan in the mag too and was interested, you along any extra protective precautions (alflutop, cissus)? I'm afraid I get back to my old strength again and injure myself.
    Can't afford Alflutop right now, definitely getting cissus and fish oil! NOT fishy P U S S Y! 'Cuz I know EXACTLY what you'll say!
    -My Best Friend
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

nah I wouldn't say fishy p&ssy.

Do you do bulk cissus or capped?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 62

PR, I use capped cissus...I'm too lazy to try to do it myself.

OK, it's fukking 100 degrees outside. Literally. The heat index is supposed to climb up to about 110. So I'm on my way to the store to get some very refreshing quarts of water ice (remember, I'm from Philly) and get the hell back in under the AC.

Here is my review so far of the supps used (scale of 1-10):

Natadrol: 9.5/10- What's not to like? Size, strength, pumps...this supp actually rivals some of the milder PHs. Can't go wrong with this. It does take approximately three weeks to fully kick in, though. I would definitely run this again in the future.

Prime: 6/10: I feel I am an average responder to Prime. It helped the effects of the Natadrol, but this is an expensive supp that probably needs to be run at outrageous dosages to be truly effective.

Ghenerate: 8/10: Got some good sleep with this, in conjunction with HGHUp. Also seemed to help when taken before going to the gym in the morning.

HGHUp: 7.5/10- Good when used in conjunction with the HGHUp. I'd be interested in seeing how it compares to HGHPro. Will try that when I get the money.

Black Cats: 5/10- Started off strong, but faded after two weeks. Was bouncing off the fukking wall at first.

Anadraulic Pump: 7/10- Good pumps and energy when used per canister directions. Seemed to work a little bit better when I combined it with ASGT right before leaving for the gym.

ASGT: 8.5/10- As advertised. Can't beat this for the price. It definitely is an acquired taste, however, as it is NOT Kool-Aid!

Postal: 9/10- A GREAT post-workout staple. Add a couple scoops of protein on top and it's da bomb. Recovery was EXCELLENT with this supp.

BC+EAA: 8/10- Good supp, taste is a bit bland, combined it with Xtend. We don't use this for the taste, however. Gets da job done with essential BCAAs and EAAs.

Stoked: 9/10: Once it kicked in, libido was definitely raised, loads were voluminous. I mean, I turned into Super Soaker!!! Definitely amplified the muscle-building effects and mitigated the potential sides from the Natadrol.

During PCT starting Monday I will be using OEP, Pink Magic, Prime, and hopefully acquiring Stoked, TestoPRO, Glycobol and HGHPro. That would make this fukking EPIC.
    -My Best Friend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back by popular demand....
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 06:12 AM
  2. Back By Popular Demand.....AMP!!!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 08:53 AM