BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Cool BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)


    The guys at Anabolic Innovations were kind enough to let me log their new HGH product, HGHpro.

    Here is the write up:
    Name:  HGHProRendering150dpi.png
Views: 519
Size:  246.3 KB

    AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC): 500mg

    GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid): 600mg

    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator: 1161mg
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    B6
    Vitamin C
    Zinc

    HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!
    HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:
    • Promote healthy HGH levels.
    • Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    • Increase appetite
    • Increase strength
    • Increase recovery
    • Promote clear skin
    • Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    • Control prolactin
    • Control somatostatin
    • Increase fat loss



    About me:

    Starting Stats:
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 205
    BF: Around 9%

    Goals while on HGHpro:
    I am currently in the middle of my summer cut. I have dropped about 25lbs from my winter bulk and got my body fat down to single digits. With HGHpro’s help, I hope to slowly drop a little more BF% while maintaining LBM and strength. I have a few Vegas trips coming up this summer, so I will need to be in shirtless shape pretty much all summer.

    What I will be looking for while on HGHpro:
    As the write up says, I will be looking for:

    Deeper and more restful sleep
    Increase in strength
    Increase in recovery
    Promotion of clear skin
    Increase in fat loss


    Training:
    In order to kick start my cut, I started off the first 6 weeks doing a Tabata program. This melted the fat off me, so now I am back to a regular 5 day split with fairly short rest periods to keep the heart rate up, while preserving LBM. My typical week is as follows:
    Chest/Abs
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps
    Arms
    Back/Abs
    Rest
    Rest


    Nutrition:
    For the first 12 weeks of my cut I dropped my carbs down to about 100-150g a day, with 1 carb-up day a week of around 350g of carbs.
    I have currently upped my carbs to about 150-200g a day with a 400g carb up day. This will hopefully help me maintain my LBM without adding fat. If I notice some unwanted fat gain, I will be dropping my carb intake back down.

    Protein wise, I am aiming for about 270-300g per day. Main sources will be tuna, salmon, chicken, turkey, and eggs, along with a couple of shakes.

    As for fats, I don’t have an exact total, but they will primarily be from nuts, avocado, fish, etc.


    Dosing:
    As directed, I will be taking 4 pills 30-45 mins before bed on an empty stomach.

  2. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Final Review


    Sadly my bottle of HGHpro ran dry Friday night. I am sure gonna miss it.

    First impression: Nice looking bottle. As with all of AI's bottles the label was well done and attractive. The pills themselves were a bright purple and were easy to swallow.

    Here is the breakdown of the label claims I was looking for, and my thoughts on each one:


    • Promote deeper and more restful sleep: This is where HGHpro really shines. No other sleep aid/HGH product I have taken has given me the quality sleep that I got while on HGHpro. I am not always able to get a full 8 hours of sleep in each night, but HGHpro improved the quality/efficiency of that sleep. I could get by with less sleep, and feel great the next day.

    Another aspect of sleep that HGHpro improved was in my dreams. I usually have very boring sleep, with dreams only occurring a few times a year. HGHpro sure changed that. I was dreaming almost every night, and the vividness of each dream was uncanny. Some dreams were so real, that I actually thought I was awake the entire time, and then became very confused upon actually waking up.

    The really crazy thing about HGHpro, is that I felt a marked improvement in my sleep the very first night, and the quality only got better with each dose.

    • Increase appetite: Since I was using HGHpro as part of a slow cut/maintenance phase, I was kindda worried that it might increase my appetite too much. Around the end of Week 1, I did notice a slight increase in appetite. I found myself getting hungry in between my usual between meal snacks. It's a good thing I found some great low carb protein bars at the dollar store to help me out there. Although my appetite did increase, I did not notice any increase in body fat, which I will talk about later.

    • Increase strength: Strength was definitely increased while on HGHpro. It took a couple weeks to really kick in, but in the last few weeks I was really feeling it, and was setting several PR's a week.

    • Increase recovery: This goes hand in hand with the improved sleep quality. My body was able to get the rest it required to recover and rebuild. I also noticed this effect in the gym itself. I had more energy in the gym, my endurance was definitely up, and I was able to push out more sets than usual

    • Promote clear skin: I have always had pretty clear skin, but most T-boosters can cause acne. HGHpro did not cause any increase in acne/oil, and I actually got one compliment on my complexion a few weeks in.

    • Increase fat loss: I was hitting cardio, and watching my carbs while on HGHpro, so I did notice a decrease in body fat. I cannot really tell if it contributed to the loss, but I do know that despite an increase in appetite, I did not gain any fat.


    Overall, I believe HGHpro is a solid HGH product. If the only effect was improved sleep, it still would be worth buying. HGHpro is so much more than that. I don't know of many sleeping aids that helps you set PR's. I highly recommend this product, and believe that it works wonders by itself, but I am excited to stack it with a T-booster for a future cycle, or as part of a PCT to aid in controlling prolactin.
  3. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    sub'd
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    WOOWOO!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    WOOWOO!!
    Welcome man. This is gonna be fun!
  6. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day 1

    I took 4 HGHpro last night prior to bed. I know its too early to feel any real effects, but I had an awesome nights sleep. I got a full 9 hours, and felt great upon waking.

    I got a 2-hour lunch break this afternoon, so I decided to hit chest.

    Iso-Lateral Incline Press: 90x12, 180x10, 270x10, 360x8, 410x4, 450x2

    DB Bench Press: 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 100x4, 100x4

    Flat Bench DB Flyes: 45x10, 55x8, 65x6, 65x6
    Incline DB Press: 75x8, 85x8, 90x6, 90x6

    Pec Deck: 120x12, 150x12, 180x10, 195x10, 210x8, 210x6


    Awesome workout this afternoon. Got a really nice pump in the pecs. I am sure the good night’s rest help give me all the energy I had in the gym.

    Looking forward to sleeping tonight. I don’t usually dream, so hopefully that will be a nice side.

    I will be hitting legs tomorrow morning.
  7. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Nice chest day man. I swear I could write a book from the crazy dreams I get taking any of those HGH supplements.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    sub'd
    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Nice chest day man. I swear I could write a book from the crazy dreams I get taking any of those HGH supplements.
    I am really hoping I get those. My sleep is so boring!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Subbed and I am happy you got some nice sleep.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    Mr Aestheticz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC/Bridgeport, CT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    365

    IN IT TO WIN IT!
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    In for the win. there have been so many positive reviews on this. In fact I can not think of one negative review. It usually does at least something positive from all the many logs I have been in
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    In for the win. there have been so many positive reviews on this. In fact I can not think of one negative review. It usually does at least something positive from all the many logs I have been in
    and that goes for their (AI's)entire supplement line, have yet to see any negative reviews for any of their products, superb job guys, salute.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    In for the win. there have been so many positive reviews on this. In fact I can not think of one negative review. It usually does at least something positive from all the many logs I have been in
    So far the reviews have been great.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Welcome everybody. I agree with all of the above, I have only heard good things about HGHpro. I have used pretty much every AI product out there with great results, so I expect nothing less from this stuff.
  15. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day #2

    I took 4 pills 30 mins prior to bed, and hit legs at 0500 this morning.

    5 min warmup on elliptical.

    3 warm up sets of Leg Extensions: 120x12

    Leg Press: 410x12, 590x10, 770x8, 770x8, 500x12

    Front Squats: 135x10, 155x8, 175x6, 175x6

    Seated Leg Curls: 120x12, 150x10, 180x8, 210x6, 240x3

    Seated Leg Extensions: 150x12, 180x10, 210x8, 255x4

    Leg Press Calf Raises: 230x12, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8

    Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of: 230x15

    I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, but it was pretty good sleep. I actually had a pretty vivd dream as well, which I never have. Still too early to feel the other effects, but if all it ends up doing is giving me more restful sleep, Ill be a happy man. I think sleep is one of the most underrated aspects of bodybuilding.

    Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders/traps.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Day #2

    I took 4 pills 30 mins prior to bed, and hit legs at 0500 this morning.

    5 min warmup on elliptical.

    3 warm up sets of Leg Extensions: 120x12

    Leg Press: 410x12, 590x10, 770x8, 770x8, 500x12

    Front Squats: 135x10, 155x8, 175x6, 175x6

    Seated Leg Curls: 120x12, 150x10, 180x8, 210x6, 240x3

    Seated Leg Extensions: 150x12, 180x10, 210x8, 255x4

    Leg Press Calf Raises: 230x12, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8

    Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of: 230x15

    I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, but it was pretty good sleep. I actually had a pretty vivd dream as well, which I never have. Still too early to feel the other effects, but if all it ends up doing is giving me more restful sleep, Ill be a happy man. I think sleep is one of the most underrated aspects of bodybuilding.

    Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders/traps.
    Nice workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day #3

    Crazy thing happened to me this morning. I'll try to explain it.

    I went to sleep around 2100 last night, and woke up around 0100 pissed off. In my head I thought I had been up the whole time watching TV, and now it was late so I was not going to get enough sleep. After a second I realized that I was in bed and could not have been watching TV. Apparently I had a dream so real that my body upon waking though it was reality. It was the strangest feeling. Gotta be the HGHpro.

    I got back to sleep soon after, and woke up at 0400 to hit arms(no shoulders this morning).


    Reverse Grip Floor Chins: 4 sets of 12

    Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 35x8, 40x8, 45x8, 50x8, 50x6(drop 40x6, 30x6, 20x10, 30x4)

    Incline Bilateral DB Curls: 25x10, 25x10, 25x10, 30x8
    -superset with-
    Standing Close Grip EZ Curls: 65x10, 65x8, 65x6, 55x8

    Standing Bilateral High Cable Curls: 40x12, 60x10, 80x8, 80x6

    Hammer Strength Standing Preacher Curls: 70x10, 80x8, 80x8(drop 70x4, 55x6, 45x6) 70x8(drop 55x6, 45x6)

    EZ Cable Pressdowns: 140x12, 180x10, 210x10, 235x8, 245x6

    Unilateral Cable Pulldowns: 30x12, 40x10, 50x8, 50x8

    DB Skullcrushers: 25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x8


    Great workout this morning. Had some awesome pumps/vascularity. No PR's or anything crazy, but I was able to bust out more sets per exercise. I had a ton of energy, so I kept adding on sets.

    I have to work all weekend, so I am not sure if I will have time to hit the gym. If not, I will be hitting it hard on Monday.
  18. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    I took this pic when my HGHpro got in. Though I would show my support for AI.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  19. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    I took this pic when my HGHpro got in. Though I would show my support for AI.
    lovin the stash mang
  20. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    lovin the stash mang
    Thanks man. Used to be a little larger, but those bottles seem to empty throughout the year.
  21. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    In like Flynt
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  22. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    In like Flynt
    There he is.
  23. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Here's a link to my TestoPro log...

    CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    I took this pic when my HGHpro got in. Though I would show my support for AI.
    Damn that is a thing of beauty!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    I went to sleep around 2100 last night, and woke up around 0100 pissed off. In my head I thought I had been up the whole time watching TV, and now it was late so I was not going to get enough sleep. After a second I realized that I was in bed and could not have been watching TV. Apparently I had a dream so real that my body upon waking though it was reality. It was the strangest feeling.
    I've had dreams like that. Wake up anxious about a test/paper due (I've long since graduated ) or wake up pissed off at someone I had an argument with. It's wild. I sometimes get those with secretagogues as well as with ZMA.


    BTW - I didn't know that AI made microwaves too. Awesome stash!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  26. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I've had dreams like that. Wake up anxious about a test/paper due (I've long since graduated ) or wake up pissed off at someone I had an argument with. It's wild. I sometimes get those with secretagogues as well as with ZMA.


    BTW - I didn't know that AI made microwaves too. Awesome stash!
    Oh yeah man, it's called the MICROpro.
  27. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day #4

    Once again I had some crazy dreams last night. Something to do with the show Burn Notice, and myself getting really upset over something.

    No gym today due to work, but I was able to bust out some pushups/situps. Got a nice little pump going actually.

    I have to work again tomorrow, so I won't be hitting the gym until Monday morning. These 12 hour shifts make me feel so lazy!
  28. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Day #4

    Once again I had some crazy dreams last night. Something to do with the show Burn Notice, and myself getting really upset over something.

    No gym today due to work, but I was able to bust out some pushups/situps. Got a nice little pump going actually.

    I have to work again tomorrow, so I won't be hitting the gym until Monday morning. These 12 hour shifts make me feel so lazy!
    12 hour shifts? I thought you didn't have to do that kinda crap when you went tech..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  29. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    12 hour shifts? I thought you didn't have to do that kinda crap when you went tech..lol
    It's fracking X-ray duty. Gotta have a tech on board at all times. Rotation is 1 weekend every 10 weeks or so, but then I get half days the following week. It could be worse I guess.
  30. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    It's fracking X-ray duty. Gotta have a tech on board at all times. Rotation is 1 weekend every 10 weeks or so, but then I get half days the following week. It could be worse I guess.
    Could be worse.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Could be worse.
    Yes it could be a lot worse.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day #6

    Got some good sleep last night. No dreams that I can remember, but I woke up well rested and ready to hit back.


    Floor Pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

    Deadlifts: 135x12, 225x10, 315x8, 405x2

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 210x8, 225x5

    Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 190x10, 225x8, 240x4

    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 140x10, 170x8, 190x6, 190x6

    Seated Cable Rows: 165x12, 200x10, 240x6, 270x6, 300x3


    Back felt great this morning. I got a really nice pump in the lats and arms. Was hoping for a few more reps on the 405, but I gassed. Probably should have hit 365 instead. 405 just looks way cooler on the bar.

    Strength feels pretty good right now. I am able to put up some decent numbers even while fairly low on carbs/cals.
  33. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes it could be a lot worse.
    Too true. I just love to complain.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Day #6

    Got some good sleep last night. No dreams that I can remember, but I woke up well rested and ready to hit back.


    Floor Pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

    Deadlifts: 135x12, 225x10, 315x8, 405x2

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 210x8, 225x5

    Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 190x10, 225x8, 240x4

    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 140x10, 170x8, 190x6, 190x6

    Seated Cable Rows: 165x12, 200x10, 240x6, 270x6, 300x3


    Back felt great this morning. I got a really nice pump in the lats and arms. Was hoping for a few more reps on the 405, but I gassed. Probably should have hit 365 instead. 405 just looks way cooler on the bar.

    Strength feels pretty good right now. I am able to put up some decent numbers even while fairly low on carbs/cals.
    Good workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  35. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Nice deadlift numbers today. I wouldn't want to be that tall. That's a long way up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Nice deadlift numbers today. I wouldn't want to be that tall. That's a long way up.
    No joke man, I hate being tall sometimes. I was built to be a runner, but lifting is so much fun!
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    No joke man, I hate being tall sometimes. I was built to be a runner, but lifting is so much fun!
    I was a runner when younger loved th 2.5-5 mile races.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  38. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    368

    Day #7 18May

    The dreams keep on getting better. I have always heard that HGH boosters can affect your dreams, but as a guy who only dreams a few times a year, I was I little skeptical. HGHpro made me a believer. I have dreamt pretty much every night so far. Sleep is so much few now! The quality of sleep has consistently improved as well. Every day I wake up well rested with a ton of energy.

    The wife is in town for the week, and we decided to leave base and hit the local gym. I took for granted how nice the base gym was until yesterday. The local gym was fail. The weight room is a little closet in the corner of the building with a very limited amount of weight. Plus it was jam packed. The spinning room was larger!

    I went a little off my schedule and helped my wife out with her workout, but actually got a pretty good workout in myself. Arms were nice and pumped.

    Close Grip Dips: 4 sets of 20 ( no dip belt in this gym of course)

    Cable Dressdowns: 4 sets of 180x20 (maxed out the rack)

    Seated Overhead Extensions: 4 sets of 95x8

    Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 4 sets of 40x10

    Standing Ez Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6(drop 90x6, 70x6, 45x8)

    Weighted Hammer Strength Crunches: 100x15, 140x12, 180x10, 200x8, 200x8

    Weighted Cable Crunches: 180x15, 200x15, 225x12, 225x12, 235x8
    -Super set wit
    Swiss Ball Crunches: 5 sets of 25
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Day #7 18May

    The dreams keep on getting better. I have always heard that HGH boosters can affect your dreams, but as a guy who only dreams a few times a year, I was I little skeptical. HGHpro made me a believer. I have dreamt pretty much every night so far. Sleep is so much few now! The quality of sleep has consistently improved as well. Every day I wake up well rested with a ton of energy.

    The wife is in town for the week, and we decided to leave base and hit the local gym. I took for granted how nice the base gym was until yesterday. The local gym was fail. The weight room is a little closet in the corner of the building with a very limited amount of weight. Plus it was jam packed. The spinning room was larger!

    I went a little off my schedule and helped my wife out with her workout, but actually got a pretty good workout in myself. Arms were nice and pumped.

    Close Grip Dips: 4 sets of 20 ( no dip belt in this gym of course)

    Cable Dressdowns: 4 sets of 180x20 (maxed out the rack)

    Seated Overhead Extensions: 4 sets of 95x8

    Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 4 sets of 40x10

    Standing Ez Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6(drop 90x6, 70x6, 45x8)

    Weighted Hammer Strength Crunches: 100x15, 140x12, 180x10, 200x8, 200x8

    Weighted Cable Crunches: 180x15, 200x15, 225x12, 225x12, 235x8
    -Super set wit
    Swiss Ball Crunches: 5 sets of 25
    Very nice bro!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  40. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Day #7 18May

    The dreams keep on getting better. I have always heard that HGH boosters can affect your dreams, but as a guy who only dreams a few times a year, I was I little skeptical. HGHpro made me a believer. I have dreamt pretty much every night so far. Sleep is so much few now! The quality of sleep has consistently improved as well. Every day I wake up well rested with a ton of energy.

    The wife is in town for the week, and we decided to leave base and hit the local gym. I took for granted how nice the base gym was until yesterday. The local gym was fail. The weight room is a little closet in the corner of the building with a very limited amount of weight. Plus it was jam packed. The spinning room was larger!

    I went a little off my schedule and helped my wife out with her workout, but actually got a pretty good workout in myself. Arms were nice and pumped.

    Close Grip Dips: 4 sets of 20 ( no dip belt in this gym of course)

    Cable Dressdowns: 4 sets of 180x20 (maxed out the rack)

    Seated Overhead Extensions: 4 sets of 95x8

    Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 4 sets of 40x10

    Standing Ez Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6(drop 90x6, 70x6, 45x8)

    Weighted Hammer Strength Crunches: 100x15, 140x12, 180x10, 200x8, 200x8

    Weighted Cable Crunches: 180x15, 200x15, 225x12, 225x12, 235x8
    -Super set wit
    Swiss Ball Crunches: 5 sets of 25
    yeah vivid dreaming seems to be an effect of Hghpro for many of the loggers, including myself. Keep up the good work nice log going on here
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDUB's pouring on the Grog with LG's N.O. Infuse (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  3. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM
  4. BDub's in an ANADRAULIC STATE of mind (a sponsored ASGT log)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:56 AM
  5. BDub's getting Pumped! An Anadraulic Pump log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in