BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The guys at Anabolic Innovations were kind enough to let me log their new HGH product, HGHpro.

Here is the write up:
HGHProRendering150dpi.png

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC): 500mg

GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid): 600mg

Human Growth Hormone Poteniator: 1161mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!
HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:
• Promote healthy HGH levels.
• Promote deeper and more restful sleep
• Increase appetite
• Increase strength
• Increase recovery
• Promote clear skin
• Support optimal acetyl-choline production
• Control prolactin
• Control somatostatin
• Increase fat loss

About me:

Starting Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 205
BF: Around 9%

Goals while on HGHpro:
I am currently in the middle of my summer cut. I have dropped about 25lbs from my winter bulk and got my body fat down to single digits. With HGHpro’s help, I hope to slowly drop a little more BF% while maintaining LBM and strength. I have a few Vegas trips coming up this summer, so I will need to be in shirtless shape pretty much all summer.

What I will be looking for while on HGHpro:
As the write up says, I will be looking for:

Deeper and more restful sleep
Increase in strength
Increase in recovery
Promotion of clear skin
Increase in fat loss

Training:
In order to kick start my cut, I started off the first 6 weeks doing a Tabata program. This melted the fat off me, so now I am back to a regular 5 day split with fairly short rest periods to keep the heart rate up, while preserving LBM. My typical week is as follows:
Chest/Abs
Legs
Shoulders/Traps
Arms
Back/Abs
Rest
Rest

Nutrition:
For the first 12 weeks of my cut I dropped my carbs down to about 100-150g a day, with 1 carb-up day a week of around 350g of carbs.
I have currently upped my carbs to about 150-200g a day with a 400g carb up day. This will hopefully help me maintain my LBM without adding fat. If I notice some unwanted fat gain, I will be dropping my carb intake back down.

Protein wise, I am aiming for about 270-300g per day. Main sources will be tuna, salmon, chicken, turkey, and eggs, along with a couple of shakes.

As for fats, I don’t have an exact total, but they will primarily be from nuts, avocado, fish, etc.

Dosing:
As directed, I will be taking 4 pills 30-45 mins before bed on an empty stomach.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Sadly my bottle of HGHpro ran dry Friday night. I am sure gonna miss it.

First impression: Nice looking bottle. As with all of AI's bottles the label was well done and attractive. The pills themselves were a bright purple and were easy to swallow.

Here is the breakdown of the label claims I was looking for, and my thoughts on each one:

• Promote deeper and more restful sleep: This is where HGHpro really shines. No other sleep aid/HGH product I have taken has given me the quality sleep that I got while on HGHpro. I am not always able to get a full 8 hours of sleep in each night, but HGHpro improved the quality/efficiency of that sleep. I could get by with less sleep, and feel great the next day.

Another aspect of sleep that HGHpro improved was in my dreams. I usually have very boring sleep, with dreams only occurring a few times a year. HGHpro sure changed that. I was dreaming almost every night, and the vividness of each dream was uncanny. Some dreams were so real, that I actually thought I was awake the entire time, and then became very confused upon actually waking up.

The really crazy thing about HGHpro, is that I felt a marked improvement in my sleep the very first night, and the quality only got better with each dose.

• Increase appetite: Since I was using HGHpro as part of a slow cut/maintenance phase, I was kindda worried that it might increase my appetite too much. Around the end of Week 1, I did notice a slight increase in appetite. I found myself getting hungry in between my usual between meal snacks. It's a good thing I found some great low carb protein bars at the dollar store to help me out there. Although my appetite did increase, I did not notice any increase in body fat, which I will talk about later.

• Increase strength: Strength was definitely increased while on HGHpro. It took a couple weeks to really kick in, but in the last few weeks I was really feeling it, and was setting several PR's a week.

• Increase recovery: This goes hand in hand with the improved sleep quality. My body was able to get the rest it required to recover and rebuild. I also noticed this effect in the gym itself. I had more energy in the gym, my endurance was definitely up, and I was able to push out more sets than usual

• Promote clear skin: I have always had pretty clear skin, but most T-boosters can cause acne. HGHpro did not cause any increase in acne/oil, and I actually got one compliment on my complexion a few weeks in.

• Increase fat loss: I was hitting cardio, and watching my carbs while on HGHpro, so I did notice a decrease in body fat. I cannot really tell if it contributed to the loss, but I do know that despite an increase in appetite, I did not gain any fat.

Overall, I believe HGHpro is a solid HGH product. If the only effect was improved sleep, it still would be worth buying. HGHpro is so much more than that. I don't know of many sleeping aids that helps you set PR's. I highly recommend this product, and believe that it works wonders by itself, but I am excited to stack it with a T-booster for a future cycle, or as part of a PCT to aid in controlling prolactin.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
WOOWOO!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I took 4 HGHpro last night prior to bed. I know its too early to feel any real effects, but I had an awesome nights sleep. I got a full 9 hours, and felt great upon waking.

I got a 2-hour lunch break this afternoon, so I decided to hit chest.

Iso-Lateral Incline Press: 90x12, 180x10, 270x10, 360x8, 410x4, 450x2

DB Bench Press: 70x10, 80x8, 90x6, 100x4, 100x4

Flat Bench DB Flyes: 45x10, 55x8, 65x6, 65x6
Incline DB Press: 75x8, 85x8, 90x6, 90x6

Pec Deck: 120x12, 150x12, 180x10, 195x10, 210x8, 210x6

Awesome workout this afternoon. Got a really nice pump in the pecs. I am sure the good night’s rest help give me all the energy I had in the gym.

Looking forward to sleeping tonight. I don’t usually dream, so hopefully that will be a nice side.

I will be hitting legs tomorrow morning.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice chest day man. I swear I could write a book from the crazy dreams I get taking any of those HGH supplements.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the win. there have been so many positive reviews on this. In fact I can not think of one negative review. It usually does at least something positive from all the many logs I have been in

suresha

Awards
  • Established
In for the win. there have been so many positive reviews on this. In fact I can not think of one negative review. It usually does at least something positive from all the many logs I have been in
and that goes for their (AI's)entire supplement line, have yet to see any negative reviews for any of their products, superb job guys, salute.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far the reviews have been great.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everybody. I agree with all of the above, I have only heard good things about HGHpro. I have used pretty much every AI product out there with great results, so I expect nothing less from this stuff.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #2

I took 4 pills 30 mins prior to bed, and hit legs at 0500 this morning.

5 min warmup on elliptical.

3 warm up sets of Leg Extensions: 120x12

Leg Press: 410x12, 590x10, 770x8, 770x8, 500x12

Front Squats: 135x10, 155x8, 175x6, 175x6

Seated Leg Curls: 120x12, 150x10, 180x8, 210x6, 240x3

Seated Leg Extensions: 150x12, 180x10, 210x8, 255x4

Leg Press Calf Raises: 230x12, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8

Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of: 230x15

I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, but it was pretty good sleep. I actually had a pretty vivd dream as well, which I never have. Still too early to feel the other effects, but if all it ends up doing is giving me more restful sleep, Ill be a happy man. I think sleep is one of the most underrated aspects of bodybuilding.

Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders/traps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #2

I took 4 pills 30 mins prior to bed, and hit legs at 0500 this morning.

5 min warmup on elliptical.

3 warm up sets of Leg Extensions: 120x12

Leg Press: 410x12, 590x10, 770x8, 770x8, 500x12

Front Squats: 135x10, 155x8, 175x6, 175x6

Seated Leg Curls: 120x12, 150x10, 180x8, 210x6, 240x3

Seated Leg Extensions: 150x12, 180x10, 210x8, 255x4

Leg Press Calf Raises: 230x12, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8, 410x8

Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of: 230x15

I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night, but it was pretty good sleep. I actually had a pretty vivd dream as well, which I never have. Still too early to feel the other effects, but if all it ends up doing is giving me more restful sleep, Ill be a happy man. I think sleep is one of the most underrated aspects of bodybuilding.

Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders/traps.
Nice workout bro.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #3

Crazy thing happened to me this morning. I'll try to explain it.

I went to sleep around 2100 last night, and woke up around 0100 pissed off. In my head I thought I had been up the whole time watching TV, and now it was late so I was not going to get enough sleep. After a second I realized that I was in bed and could not have been watching TV. Apparently I had a dream so real that my body upon waking though it was reality. It was the strangest feeling. Gotta be the HGHpro.

I got back to sleep soon after, and woke up at 0400 to hit arms(no shoulders this morning).

Reverse Grip Floor Chins: 4 sets of 12

Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 35x8, 40x8, 45x8, 50x8, 50x6(drop 40x6, 30x6, 20x10, 30x4)

Incline Bilateral DB Curls: 25x10, 25x10, 25x10, 30x8
-superset with-
Standing Close Grip EZ Curls: 65x10, 65x8, 65x6, 55x8

Standing Bilateral High Cable Curls: 40x12, 60x10, 80x8, 80x6

Hammer Strength Standing Preacher Curls: 70x10, 80x8, 80x8(drop 70x4, 55x6, 45x6) 70x8(drop 55x6, 45x6)

EZ Cable Pressdowns: 140x12, 180x10, 210x10, 235x8, 245x6

Unilateral Cable Pulldowns: 30x12, 40x10, 50x8, 50x8

DB Skullcrushers: 25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 30x8

Great workout this morning. Had some awesome pumps/vascularity. No PR's or anything crazy, but I was able to bust out more sets per exercise. I had a ton of energy, so I kept adding on sets.

I have to work all weekend, so I am not sure if I will have time to hit the gym. If not, I will be hitting it hard on Monday.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I took this pic when my HGHpro got in. Though I would show my support for AI.

Attachments

suresha

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like Flynt

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I went to sleep around 2100 last night, and woke up around 0100 pissed off. In my head I thought I had been up the whole time watching TV, and now it was late so I was not going to get enough sleep. After a second I realized that I was in bed and could not have been watching TV. Apparently I had a dream so real that my body upon waking though it was reality. It was the strangest feeling.
I've had dreams like that. Wake up anxious about a test/paper due (I've long since graduated :lol:) or wake up pissed off at someone I had an argument with. It's wild. I sometimes get those with secretagogues as well as with ZMA.

BTW - I didn't know that AI made microwaves too. Awesome stash!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I've had dreams like that. Wake up anxious about a test/paper due (I've long since graduated :lol:) or wake up pissed off at someone I had an argument with. It's wild. I sometimes get those with secretagogues as well as with ZMA.

BTW - I didn't know that AI made microwaves too. Awesome stash!
Oh yeah man, it's called the MICROpro. :lol:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #4

Once again I had some crazy dreams last night. Something to do with the show Burn Notice, and myself getting really upset over something.

No gym today due to work, but I was able to bust out some pushups/situps. Got a nice little pump going actually.

I have to work again tomorrow, so I won't be hitting the gym until Monday morning. These 12 hour shifts make me feel so lazy!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #4

Once again I had some crazy dreams last night. Something to do with the show Burn Notice, and myself getting really upset over something.

No gym today due to work, but I was able to bust out some pushups/situps. Got a nice little pump going actually.

I have to work again tomorrow, so I won't be hitting the gym until Monday morning. These 12 hour shifts make me feel so lazy!
12 hour shifts? I thought you didn't have to do that kinda crap when you went tech..lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
12 hour shifts? I thought you didn't have to do that kinda crap when you went tech..lol
It's fracking X-ray duty. Gotta have a tech on board at all times. Rotation is 1 weekend every 10 weeks or so, but then I get half days the following week. It could be worse I guess.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's fracking X-ray duty. Gotta have a tech on board at all times. Rotation is 1 weekend every 10 weeks or so, but then I get half days the following week. It could be worse I guess.
Could be worse. :fing02:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #6

Got some good sleep last night. No dreams that I can remember, but I woke up well rested and ready to hit back.

Floor Pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

Deadlifts: 135x12, 225x10, 315x8, 405x2

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 210x8, 225x5

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 190x10, 225x8, 240x4

Straight Arm Pulldowns: 140x10, 170x8, 190x6, 190x6

Seated Cable Rows: 165x12, 200x10, 240x6, 270x6, 300x3

Back felt great this morning. I got a really nice pump in the lats and arms. Was hoping for a few more reps on the 405, but I gassed. Probably should have hit 365 instead. 405 just looks way cooler on the bar. :sgrin:

Strength feels pretty good right now. I am able to put up some decent numbers even while fairly low on carbs/cals.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #6

Got some good sleep last night. No dreams that I can remember, but I woke up well rested and ready to hit back.

Floor Pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

Deadlifts: 135x12, 225x10, 315x8, 405x2

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 210x8, 225x5

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 190x10, 225x8, 240x4

Straight Arm Pulldowns: 140x10, 170x8, 190x6, 190x6

Seated Cable Rows: 165x12, 200x10, 240x6, 270x6, 300x3

Back felt great this morning. I got a really nice pump in the lats and arms. Was hoping for a few more reps on the 405, but I gassed. Probably should have hit 365 instead. 405 just looks way cooler on the bar. :sgrin:

Strength feels pretty good right now. I am able to put up some decent numbers even while fairly low on carbs/cals.
Good workout bro.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice deadlift numbers today. I wouldn't want to be that tall. That's a long way up. :)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #7 18May

The dreams keep on getting better. I have always heard that HGH boosters can affect your dreams, but as a guy who only dreams a few times a year, I was I little skeptical. HGHpro made me a believer. I have dreamt pretty much every night so far. Sleep is so much few now! The quality of sleep has consistently improved as well. Every day I wake up well rested with a ton of energy.

The wife is in town for the week, and we decided to leave base and hit the local gym. I took for granted how nice the base gym was until yesterday. The local gym was fail. The weight room is a little closet in the corner of the building with a very limited amount of weight. Plus it was jam packed. The spinning room was larger!

I went a little off my schedule and helped my wife out with her workout, but actually got a pretty good workout in myself. Arms were nice and pumped.

Close Grip Dips: 4 sets of 20 ( no dip belt in this gym of course)

Cable Dressdowns: 4 sets of 180x20 (maxed out the rack)

Seated Overhead Extensions: 4 sets of 95x8

Standing Unilateral DB Curls: 4 sets of 40x10

Standing Ez Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6(drop 90x6, 70x6, 45x8)

Weighted Hammer Strength Crunches: 100x15, 140x12, 180x10, 200x8, 200x8

Weighted Cable Crunches: 180x15, 200x15, 225x12, 225x12, 235x8
-Super set wit
Swiss Ball Crunches: 5 sets of 25

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #7 18May

The dreams keep on getting better. I have always heard that HGH boosters can affect your dreams, but as a guy who only dreams a few times a year, I was I little skeptical. HGHpro made me a believer. I have dreamt pretty much every night so far. Sleep is so much few now! The quality of sleep has consistently improved as well. Every day I wake up well rested with a ton of energy.

The wife is in town for the week, and we decided to leave base and hit the local gym. I took for granted how nice the base gym was until yesterday. The local gym was fail. The weight room is a little closet in the corner of the building with a very limited amount of weight. Plus it was jam packed. The spinning room was larger!

I went a little off my schedule and helped my wife out with her workout, but actually got a pretty good workout in myself. Arms were nice and pumped.

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6(drop 90x6, 70x6, 45x8)

-Super set wit
Very nice bro!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day #7 18May

-Super set wit
yeah vivid dreaming seems to be an effect of Hghpro for many of the loggers, including myself. Keep up the good work nice log going on here

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-8

Had to go to LA Wednesday-Thursday. The hotel had a little fitness center, so I did some circuit training Wed night and Thurs morning with the little they had.

Sleep again was awesome, with more vivid dreams.

I'll be hitting the local gym this afternoon. I could use a good chest pump right about now. :sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7-8

Had to go to LA Wednesday-Thursday. The hotel had a little fitness center, so I did some circuit training Wed night and Thurs morning with the little they had.

I'll be hitting the local gym this afternoon. I could use a good chest pump right about now. :sgrin:
Sounds good bro.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7-8

I do miss So Cal for sure.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always move to MA you will love it here I have been known to fib at times LOL.
Um? But I hate the Patriots though so that won't work out well.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 9-11

I took Friday off and just relaxed. My body needed the recovery.

Saturday I hit chest/abs, and Sunday I hit shoulders/traps. I went to local gym for both sessions. It was a lot less busy than the previous week, so the workouts were pretty good. Everything from the chest up is sore today. I love that feeling!

Sleep continues to be very deep and restful, and the dreams continue. I am slowly losing more fat, but my weight is staying the same, so something is working. I have upped my cals/carbs from the first 14 weeks of my cut, and am happy with the results so far.

The wife went back home this morning, so my log will be back on track after today's leg workout. Sorry for the lack of updates this past week. Been a little distracted. :sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9-11

I took Friday off and just relaxed. My body needed the recovery.

Saturday I hit chest/abs, and Sunday I hit shoulders/traps. I went to local gym for both sessions. It was a lot less busy than the previous week, so the workouts were pretty good. Everything from the chest up is sore today. I love that feeling!

Sleep continues to be very deep and restful, and the dreams continue. I am slowly losing more fat, but my weight is staying the same, so something is working. I have upped my cals/carbs from the first 14 weeks of my cut, and am happy with the results so far.

The wife went back home this morning, so my log will be back on track after today's leg workout. Sorry for the lack of updates this past week. Been a little distracted. :sgrin:
Sounds as if it is working well for you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established