purus labs-slinshot.

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I'd like to suggest that you use triple the normal dose and eat a ton of rice and maybe a soda pop then hit the weights and see what happens...
    sorry, i won't be using triple normal dose. i took 2 caps[rec dose]20 minutes before eating a dq banana split before work-had increased energy and mood the entire shift-i might under the right circumstance try 3 caps, but 6 is out of the question.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. been spending a lot of time at the hospital, but nifs where i workout at is close by so still finding time to get my workouts in. energy/mood is up even considering stressful conditions. body continues to be full and pumped-the addition of slinshot/creapure/bcaa's/carbs continues to impress me with the results i have seen so far.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, i won't be using triple normal dose. i took 2 caps[rec dose]20 minutes before eating a dq banana split before work-had increased energy and mood the entire shift-i might under the right circumstance try 3 caps, but 6 is out of the question.
    HAHAHA, it's all good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    HAHAHA, it's all good.
    yup-really don't see the need to overdo it with the slinshot-maybe if someone were on a cut and eating a ton of carbs, but that would be defeating the purpose of what i am using it for.

i am enjoying being able to 'moderately' up my carbs and get the benefits from increased carbs and still continue to loose weight. this was my goal from the beginning and slinshot seems to be working well. workouts are vastly improved, i am amazed at the difference such a small amount [30] of carbs has made.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Take it from another fellow low carb guy...anything is a treat!! It's great that SlinShot is doing it's thing for you T.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Oh and I have been a little Behind in my posts...

Attachment 33165
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Pictures please. Pictures.

8. Hey DJBomb you get yours? Just checking

9. Yes. Did you see my post. I start monday.

10. Have only been on my phone last few days so have not! Looking forward to thoughts.

11. Wow I saw the start of this thread but somehow am just now subscribing. I guess I dropped the ball but I just caught up with some reading. Looks like u r really liking it. Might have to pick some up because AP doesnt seem to be doing the trick.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Wow I saw the start of this thread but somehow am just now subscribing. I guess I dropped the ball but I just caught up with some reading. Looks like u r really liking it. Might have to pick some up because AP doesnt seem to be doing the trick.
    a lot of guys swear by ap, but it didn't work well for m either-i have had some good results from slinshot, so far.

will post again later-heading to hospital-my father in law had the toes amputated on his left [only] foot today.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Well I hope he gets better. Go take care of family like a MAN!

14. Sorry about the news T. Glad the foot will be kept and he should still have his mobility to a good extent.

15. My prayers go out to your family big man!! Hang in there!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

16. looking for a good dose schedule. does 2 with am meal and either 1 or 2 after workout with a meal. anyone have any info on this product. so far have been on it using 2 pills a day and dont feel much
    im 6'2" 245 lbs im thinking of 2 with am meal and 2 post workout with carb meal/drink

17. Quote Originally Posted by mikey00843 View Post
    looking for a good dose schedule. does 2 with am meal and either 1 or 2 after workout with a meal. anyone have any info on this product. so far have been on it using 2 pills a day and dont feel much
    im 6'2" 245 lbs im thinking of 2 with am meal and 2 post workout with carb meal/drink
    take the slinshot 15 minutes before meal on empty stomach. 2/2 should be plenty.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. my father in law had toes amputated monday. he is doing fine, in good spirits. my wife and i are going to have him stay with us until monday, he should be able to put weight on his foot by then.

been slacking some on workouts but have still been dosing slinshot-gained 2 pounds, but plan to start hitting the gym hard again tomorrow. muscles still feel and look full and pumped even though i haven't been hitting it very hard last few days.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Have you tried using soda after your dose?

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

been slacking some on workouts but have still been dosing slinshot-gained 2 pounds, but plan to start hitting the gym hard again tomorrow. muscles still feel and look full and pumped even though i haven't been hitting it very hard last few days.
    Hey Big T,

I just wanted to drop in and let you know I am encouraged by your feedback, because I am beginning to realize much the same in my own physique. It has been about a week now with Slin Sane, and I am noticing fuller and tighter musculature all around, which is rare for me by and large.

My best wishes to your father in law, and I also hope you get back in the gym and crush the iron on a more regular basis. Take care

21. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Have you tried using soda after your dose?
    why?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Hey Big T,

I just wanted to drop in and let you know I am encouraged by your feedback, because I am beginning to realize much the same in my own physique. It has been about a week now with Slin Sane, and I am noticing fuller and tighter musculature all around, which is rare for me by and large.

My best wishes to your father in law, and I also hope you get back in the gym and crush the iron on a more regular basis. Take care
    we got my father in law home around 1:30 i hit the gym about 3. had a good workout and couldn't believe how pumped and full i was. i think i have the timing down pretty good for the slinshot and results are backing this up.

my father in law has a meter and kit for taking blood sugar-i took 2 slingshot then ate a meal with 75 carbs-same as what art gets, 20 minutes later i took my blood sugar-it was 123. that is remarkable that sugar was so low that soon after eating a meal with 75 carbs-i have to say this is due to the slinshot. i don't want to use too many of art's strips but i will do before and after eating testing tomorrow.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why?
    For extreme effects.

24. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    For extreme effects.
    what would soda do that grape juice doesn't? if you know something i don't about this enlighten me, i am willing to try most anything for increased results.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what would soda do that grape juice doesn't? if you know something i don't about this enlighten me, i am willing to try most anything for increased results.
    I've always believed that soda was the best thing if you wanted to spike sugar/insulin. I've drank juice as a lower sugar alternative to soda, juices may also have less of an insulin spiking ability.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:30 PM