Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got this-took my 1st dose of 1 cap to see how it effects me, regular dose is 2 caps. my workout for the day is over, but going to take 3 gms creapure in grape juice with some added waxy maize in 15 minutes.

thanks to grambo and purus for making this happen, excited to see what it can do.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff BigT. I was eyeballing this as well and now I have you to test it for me!! I want to give these nutrient partitioners a shot but I am not up to speed on them yet. Here is a little something to get the log started...

View attachment 33012

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff BigT. I was eyeballing this as well and now I have you to test it for me!! I want to give these nutrient partitioners a shot but I am not up to speed on them yet. Here is a little something to get the log started...

View attachment 33012
she would definitely get my 'log' started.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just from 1 cap i can feel the need for carbs-took my creapure mix and feel real good.

i have a feeling this is gonna be good stuff. i will take 2 caps before my heavy meal before work tonight.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just from 1 cap i can feel the need for carbs-took my creapure mix and feel real good.

i have a feeling this is gonna be good stuff. i will take 2 caps before my heavy meal before work tonight.
Good stuff. In our testing the ingredient decreased blood glucose by 22% I belive. That is pretty significant. This was only tested on two sujects so obvioulsy there is something to be desired for more testing but it gives us some good preliminary data.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. In our testing the ingredient decreased blood glucose by 22% I belive. That is pretty significant. This was only tested on two sujects so obvioulsy there is something to be desired for more testing but it gives us some good preliminary data.
i don't have the stuff to test blood sugar-but it sure felt like 22% just from 1 cap. could absolutely feel it. i was already semi pumped from my workout this morning but i feel real nice and chilled after getting some carbs in me. can't wait to see effects postworkout with my creapure mix.

btw-slinshot reportedly enhances the absorption/effects of creatine!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in and look forward to another great BigT log!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
2 caps and about 80 grams of carbs post workout was pretty phenomenal! Try using it pre workout and sip on some carbs and creatine and aminos. BIG PUMPS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 caps and about 80 grams of carbs post workout was pretty phenomenal! Try using it pre workout and sip on some carbs and creatine and aminos. BIG PUMPS!
thanks, i will be experimenting with ways to use it-that looks like a good idea!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
in on this one,and am glad i get to see proper dosing before i start!!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
ive got a quick question as i han't been able to find much imfo on this but i thought post workout you wanted higher insulin levels to transport nutrients to your muscles?so why would lower levels of glucose be better?sorry to sound ignorant on this? i am on a bulking cycle so what would the be the best dosing scheme for me??thanks for the help..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Wonder how this stuff compares to P-slin and Glycobol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive got a quick question as i han't been able to find much imfo on this but i thought post workout you wanted higher insulin levels to transport nutrients to your muscles?so why would lower levels of glucose be better?sorry to sound ignorant on this? i am on a bulking cycle so what would the be the best dosing scheme for me??thanks for the help..
it stores the carbs as glygogen in muscles instead of converting to fat. it is similar to what runners do with depleting then overloading carbs when preparing for a long run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Wonder how this stuff compares to P-slin and Glycobol.
glycobol worked pretty damn well for me. so i have something good to compare it too. i have to say that the 1 cap dose this morning felt pretty damned strong.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in brother, been eyein this for a couple days as carbs are NOT my friend but like yourself cannot function or PT without them.

I have no idea what this chemical or herb is, any ideas? Has it been used before or something new to the industry?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im in brother, been eyein this for a couple days as carbs are NOT my friend but like yourself cannot function or PT without them.

I have no idea what this chemical or herb is, any ideas? Has it been used before or something new to the industry?
glad to see you old friend-even if you are a grunt now-ex swabby, lol.

closest thing i could find is russian terragon-but i couldn't find any studies on the extract, only as a edible herb. but i have found this to be the case with lots of herbs that when used as a extract take on whole different effects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you old friend-even if you are a grunt now-ex swabby, lol.

closest thing i could find is russian terragon-but i couldn't find any studies on the extract, only as a edible herb. but i have found this to be the case with lots of herbs that when used as a extract take on whole different effects.
Hahaha Rah!

I see, well as long as it works thats all that matters. Been on AP for about 6 months now and feel as if its doing nothing more then adding a "mental" edge if you will. Looking for something new to give me an advantage!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 caps before my before work shower, it was maybe 25-30 minutes between taking them and eating-signs of hypo were already noticeable. ate 1 full cup brown rice/bunch of broccoli and baked chicken with a glass of 2% milk. i feel much better after eating. damn, this is powerful stuff.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lower levels of blood sugar are a direct result of the insulin spike. Insulin transports carbs and other nutrients out of the blood, essentially into the liver and muscle to be stored.

gich

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEll you know i have been doing my own thang for a minute but im very interested in slingshot mang!!! I want to see what it can do!!! BIG we need a some pictures of ya big man!!

Snap Crackle POP!!

Andreina-Samudio-44.jpg

:wizard:

5bc66_ORIG-Asscheek_jiggle.gif

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WEll you know i have been doing my own thang for a minute but im very interested in slingshot mang!!! I want to see what it can do!!! BIG we need a some pictures of ya big man!!

Snap Crackle POP!!

View attachment 33034

:wizard:

View attachment 33035
geez, dave-you're killing me man!!! i just did my test injection an hour ago, and you go and post up those pics-now i gotta go beggin to wife-AGAIN!:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, here's how it went down. got home from work, took a quick shower and mixed up my brew-2 shaker cups with 3gms creapure/1 scoop waxy maize/3gms bcaas in each cup with no liquid. drove to nifs and took 1 slinshot before going in. went in and put 4oz welchs grape juice in 1 shaker cup and filled it full with water. found a stairmaster open and started to sip my brew, did 20 minutes on stairmaster and cup was empty-20 oz. filled up cup with water and did 20 minutes on rowing machine, cup was empty so re filled it. did 30 minutes on treadmill. took 1 slinshot and headed to shower, after shower i filled up 2nd shaker cup same as the 1st one and drank it down.

1st of all the creapure/waxy maize/bcaa's, mixed with just 4 oz grape juice and water tasted like f'ing sheit-tomorrow i think i will drop waxy maize and just go with 8 oz grape juice.

effects: i usually workout fasted, so as soon as the carbs hit i felt energized. i had more endurance than normal and felt really good after the carbs. my muscles felt really full and pumped-even from a cardio workout. the full muscles and pump are always good-but my main objective here is cutting weight-currently 204-goal is 190.

the real test for slinshot is- will i be able to increase carb intake and still continue to loose weight.

i want my cake and eat it too, lol.

i will take 1 more slinshot before my pre work meal tonight- this is my heaviest meal of the day-i don't usually eat much while i am at work even though i sweat a ton and expend lots of cals.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
taking pre workout is probably not the best way to cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking pre workout is probably not the best way to cut.
i kind of like being able to get some carbs during my workout, i have been doing fasted workouts for too long to remember. it's nice to mix it up-like i said my goal is to be able to add carbs and still loose weight. i hope this works, it was very cool adding carbs to my usual fasted workout.

also this is kind of the way i ran glycobol and had good results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, a repeat of last night. i took 1 slinshot and around 30 minutes later had my big meal before work. last night i had a good night with high energy level and felt really good. hope for the same tonight.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
In! Another nice log in the making T. Sounds like an awesome nutrient partitioner, any extended feelings of hypoglycemia like an hr or so after dosing? Just curious as I have had some strange recurring hypo feelings with similar products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In! Another nice log in the making T. Sounds like an awesome nutrient partitioner, any extended feelings of hypoglycemia like an hr or so after dosing? Just curious as I have had some strange recurring hypo feelings with similar products.
glad to have you along matt. only hypoglycemia feeling is before taking in some carbs-if i wait too long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i have replaced the waxy maize with 6oz grape juice=30 carbs. i followed the same dosing protocol as yesterday.

it seems there is some controversy with dosing the carbs intra workout. let me tell you, i have been doing fasted workouts forever and adding carbs intra is like giving a hyperactive child 3 hershey bars. my energy/stamina/endurance/recovery and mood have all been improved. when i feel those carbs hit my blood stream it is very cool. now i hope this will translate into increased fat burning/weight loss-i am going to resist daily weigh ins and just do weekly weigh ins.

i did circuit training today and if this effect continues i will have to increase weights-had a really good workout and felt almost too good after.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...
man, i have been a firm believer in fasted workouts and always feel drained and weak after hard workouts, you won't believe the difference 30 lousy carbs makes-after a glucose disposal supp like slinshot of course.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
just got this-took my 1st dose of 1 cap to see how it effects me, regular dose is 2 caps. my workout for the day is over, but going to take 3 gms creapure in grape juice with some added waxy maize in 15 minutes.

thanks to grambo and purus for making this happen, excited to see what it can do.
Subscribed :)

I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!
it's only been a few days, but i think slinshot has true potential.

thanks, for the vote of confidence!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i don't have the stuff to test blood sugar-but it sure felt like 22% just from 1 cap. could absolutely feel it. i was already semi pumped from my workout this morning but i feel real nice and chilled after getting some carbs in me. can't wait to see effects postworkout with my creapure mix.

btw-slinshot reportedly enhances the absorption/effects of creatine!!!
I have always wondered and even made a note to myself to perhaps make a new thread, regarding whether or not a bodybuilder could use tongue or blood testing in order to track their response and timing from both GDA dosing and overall exercise/weight lifting/fasting/cardio activity as well. This... has and will always interest me to NO END! I obviously don't want to be a diabetic, but being able to have their equipment and testing technology as well as up-to-the-second awareness of my blood glucose level could surely be translated into relevant ammo in the quest to build muscle and drop fat.

It would also be highly interested to see the dynamic shift these GDAs impart on non-diabetic trained athletes, the population that science barely covers or tests for some reason, and to have that person post pictures of the insulin meter with a stop watch beside it and list his exact meal and dosages so we can gain a clear perspective of time of action and overall effectiveness!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.

finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.

muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.

finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.

muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.
So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?
will be able to answer better that question as time goes by. i haven't been on creatine for quite awhile, and usually do fasted workout's-so i can't say this early on how much is the slinshot and how much is the added carbs and creatine. i will say though that workouts have been improved and i am enjoying the the carbs during workouts.

now if i don't start getting fat, i will be very happy.

weigh in on tuesday.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex! :)

I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex! :)

I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?
wow-that would be potent. messing with injected insulin make me nervous.

i really hope you get that testing equipment for blood sugar, if you do please post results.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
wow-that would be potent. messing with injected insulin make me nervous.

i really hope you get that testing equipment for blood sugar, if you do please post results.
If I do, I promise everyone here I will post some interesting findings - but simply based on my last stroll through Walgreens, the monitors and strips that offer some advanced feedback options are NOT cheap by any measure :(

I'm going to be training in a few hours... I wonder how that massive cheat fest yesterday will bode with my impending iron insanity ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I do, I promise everyone here I will post some interesting findings - but simply based on my last stroll through Walgreens, the monitors and strips that offer some advanced feedback options are NOT cheap by any measure :(

I'm going to be training in a few hours... I wonder how that massive cheat fest yesterday will bode with my impending iron insanity ;)
i have a meter i bought when my father in law was staying with us, but the strips are expired. the strips are f'ing high as hell-damn! i might break down and buy some, but if i do i will use sparingly.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes any blood work would be very nice to see from people. I didn't require it in the logs or anything because I work in a pharmacy and know how expensive it is. Meters are relatively cheap but strips is where it gets very expensive.

I would not combine these with Gluco****e/Metformin or Insulin in my opinion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes any blood work would be very nice to see from people. I didn't require it in the logs or anything because I work in a pharmacy and know how expensive it is. Meters are relatively cheap but strips is where it gets very expensive.

WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIMES TO CHECK BLOOD TO SHOW THAT SLINSHOT IS WORKING? damn, sorry bout the caps!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIMES TO CHECK BLOOD TO SHOW THAT SLINSHOT IS WORKING? damn, sorry bout the caps!
Honestly if you took your reading (fasting would be best but not totally necessary) and then take a second reading a certain amount of time later (15-25min) To see if there is a significant reduction.

If you REALLY wanted to test it you could do this protocol (expensive with strips):

Day 1:
Test 1. Morning Fasted
Test 2. Post Breakfast (or just carbs for test)

Day 2:
Test 1. Morning Fasted
**Dose SS
Test 2. Post Meal or Carb source ( EXACT same content as Day 1)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
big t, ur using pre cardio and pre resistance?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I just learned that about strips the other day - wow, I was amazed and though the strips would be the cheapest part. I believe its obvious why they are so high though, because they only sell one monitor and they can't look you in the eye and tell you those needles to draw blood cost more than 20 cents to produce, so they reap the majority of their profit from the ongoing need for strips. I sure would love to get into the science of self-study though, and see what my glucose levels are in response to varying conditions, times, activities, foods, and supplements!

I was just thinking out loud earlier regarding the Metformin and Insulin... although extremely attractive and powerful at face value, the side effects, risks, and other considerations make these compounds a no-go zone!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Lol seriously they ****** that out?
Yeah, that's weird! I think because people started using the "ph" spelling for p-h-a-g, in stead of the usual f-a-g spelling. Just so happens our beloved Glucop-h-a-g-e (Metformin) has that combination in there - but I could be wrong, because I would think these quirky combinations of cuss words show up all the time, like the word embarrassed for example.

Anyway, just so I'm not squandering an entire post on that unimportant malarkey and hijacking the thread, I actually did want to say my BB.com order is arriving today or tomorrow at the latest according to Fed Ex tracking - and I will be incorporating a 2nd (new) GDA into my regimen, I won't mention the name here out of respect.

I do have a question... have you/others every used GDAs just prior to retiring for the evening in bed in order to dispose of any circulating or excess carbohydrates while you sleep in order to ensure ketosis upon waking so as morning cardio starts you can immediately tap into fat stores as the primary energy source? I would think this would be a very valuable sort of off-label use for these type supplements so users could reap the rewards of a two-tiered results system from their investment :)