purus labs-slinshot.

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Losing weight with cheat meals? Sounds like nutrient partitioning!
    Cheat meals bring about unspeakable havoc on my physique, ha! My entire body washes out, sometimes the ankles can even slightly swell, and my cheeks look like I'm preparing for an audition for the next Chip Munks Movie.

Of course a banana split would only account for about 30% of my cheat meal, I would have to preclude that with an entire stuffed crust supreme pizza and compliment it with some cake or cookie dough!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Cheat meals bring about unspeakable havoc on my physique, ha! My entire body washes out, sometimes the ankles can even slightly swell, and my cheeks look like I'm preparing for an audition for the next Chip Munks Movie.

Of course a banana split would only account for about 30% of my cheat meal, I would have to preclude that with an entire stuffed crust supreme pizza and compliment it with some cake or cookie dough!

If you are going to cheat you might as well make it worth it!! I like what I am reading in here with the SS results T...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Losing weight with cheat meals? Sounds like nutrient partitioning!
    i am loving it!

i get my cake, and eat it too, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

geez, i don't think i would even be able to put that much food away if i tried-i have been cutting for so long that my appetite and stomach couldn't handle it. i was buzzing just from the banana split.

5. took 2 caps slinshot 20 minutes before my big meal before work, really seem to get a boost from the extra carbs. work seems to go much better-hell the world is a better place with extra carbs. very excited to see i was still able to drop a pound even though i have been upping carbs, shows me the slinshot is working.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 2 caps slinshot 20 minutes before my big meal before work, really seem to get a boost from the extra carbs. work seems to go much better-hell the world is a better place with extra carbs. very excited to see i was still able to drop a pound even though i have been upping carbs, shows me the slinshot is working.
    Very true... with more carbs there would be no war! I almost think with enough stuffed crust pizzas and dishes of ice cream, the Jihad would be called off - how can you want to kill an infidel after all when your pizza is cooling off and you have a container of garlic butter to put to good use!?

If science every synthesized some type of drug that allowed for binge eating without any associated fat accrual... the World would be a scarier place, because for one I would never leave my home (kitchen) except on occasion to frequent Texas Roadhouse or Fuddrukers, and I would be so pumped all the time I couldn't scratch my ears!

I am enjoying the feedback on SlinShot, keep it up

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Very true... with more carbs there would be no war! I almost think with enough stuffed crust pizzas and dishes of ice cream, the Jihad would be called off - how can you want to kill an infidel after all when your pizza is cooling off and you have a container of garlic butter to put to good use!?

If science every synthesized some type of drug that allowed for binge eating without any associated fat accrual... the World would be a scarier place, because for one I would never leave my home (kitchen) except on occasion to frequent Texas Roadhouse or Fuddrukers, and I would be so pumped all the time I could scratch my ears!

I am enjoying the feedback on SlinShot, keep it up
    hahahahahaha, that is one of the funniest posts ever, lol. glad you like the feedback-i sure am enjoying your posts.

8. You know i love it!!! I sit and fantasize about ALL kinds of food. . .Sweets/american cuising/THAi/JAPanese/MEX and to tell ya the truth it's all soo DAM GOOD!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

9. workouts continue to be good, i really like the carbs at the start-energy and focus are much better. muscles really look/feel fuller since starting slinshot-i am sure the creapure is playing a role along with the carbs. taking the night off from work tonight-put in for a vacation day, i don't work on fridays and this gives me a 3 day weekend. my father in law is scheduled for his procedure at 7am, and my wife and i want to be there.

so far i am enjoying the effects of slinshot-upping carbs and still losing weight-it doesn't get better than that!

10. That's a win win situation if I've ever heard one! Looks like I might start learning to love carbs again.

Hope all goes well tomorrow T...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That's a win win situation if I've ever heard one! Looks like I might start learning to love carbs again.

Hope all goes well tomorrow T...
    thanks, my friend!!!

i am really pulling for the old guy-he took losing his right leg without a complaint. his main concern is with no legs he won't be able to care for himself, and doesn't want to be a burden on his wife and son who live with him. geez, i wish i were half the man art is.

12. You know what Tom, it's all about how you decide to let things control your life. He sounds like one heckuva strong man. I can only imagine that some of that has rubbed off on his daughter too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You know what Tom, it's all about how you decide to let things control your life. He sounds like one heckuva strong man. I can only imagine that some of that has rubbed off on his daughter too.
    art is one of the best men i have ever met, and yeah-his daughter aint too bad either, lol.

thanks for the support-i appreciate it!!!

14. Glad that I am able to bubba

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    art is one of the best men i have ever met, and yeah-his daughter aint too bad either, lol.

thanks for the support-i appreciate it!!!
    I'd like to suggest that you use triple the normal dose and eat a ton of rice and maybe a soda pop then hit the weights and see what happens...

16. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I'd like to suggest that you use triple the normal dose and eat a ton of rice and maybe a soda pop then hit the weights and see what happens...
    sorry, i won't be using triple normal dose. i took 2 caps[rec dose]20 minutes before eating a dq banana split before work-had increased energy and mood the entire shift-i might under the right circumstance try 3 caps, but 6 is out of the question.

17. been spending a lot of time at the hospital, but nifs where i workout at is close by so still finding time to get my workouts in. energy/mood is up even considering stressful conditions. body continues to be full and pumped-the addition of slinshot/creapure/bcaa's/carbs continues to impress me with the results i have seen so far.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, i won't be using triple normal dose. i took 2 caps[rec dose]20 minutes before eating a dq banana split before work-had increased energy and mood the entire shift-i might under the right circumstance try 3 caps, but 6 is out of the question.
    HAHAHA, it's all good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    HAHAHA, it's all good.
    yup-really don't see the need to overdo it with the slinshot-maybe if someone were on a cut and eating a ton of carbs, but that would be defeating the purpose of what i am using it for.

i am enjoying being able to 'moderately' up my carbs and get the benefits from increased carbs and still continue to loose weight. this was my goal from the beginning and slinshot seems to be working well. workouts are vastly improved, i am amazed at the difference such a small amount [30] of carbs has made.

20. Take it from another fellow low carb guy...anything is a treat!! It's great that SlinShot is doing it's thing for you T.

21. Oh and I have been a little Behind in my posts...

Attachment 33165

22. Pictures please. Pictures.

23. Hey DJBomb you get yours? Just checking

24. Yes. Did you see my post. I start monday.

25. Have only been on my phone last few days so have not! Looking forward to thoughts.

26. Wow I saw the start of this thread but somehow am just now subscribing. I guess I dropped the ball but I just caught up with some reading. Looks like u r really liking it. Might have to pick some up because AP doesnt seem to be doing the trick.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Wow I saw the start of this thread but somehow am just now subscribing. I guess I dropped the ball but I just caught up with some reading. Looks like u r really liking it. Might have to pick some up because AP doesnt seem to be doing the trick.
    a lot of guys swear by ap, but it didn't work well for m either-i have had some good results from slinshot, so far.

will post again later-heading to hospital-my father in law had the toes amputated on his left [only] foot today.

28. Well I hope he gets better. Go take care of family like a MAN!

29. Sorry about the news T. Glad the foot will be kept and he should still have his mobility to a good extent.

30. My prayers go out to your family big man!! Hang in there!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs