purus labs-slinshot.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Nice, I always avoid carbs intra-workout also, may have to rethink that...
    man, i have been a firm believer in fasted workouts and always feel drained and weak after hard workouts, you won't believe the difference 30 lousy carbs makes-after a glucose disposal supp like slinshot of course.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just got this-took my 1st dose of 1 cap to see how it effects me, regular dose is 2 caps. my workout for the day is over, but going to take 3 gms creapure in grape juice with some added waxy maize in 15 minutes.


    thanks to grambo and purus for making this happen, excited to see what it can do.
    Subscribed

    I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Subscribed

    I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!
    it's only been a few days, but i think slinshot has true potential.

    thanks, for the vote of confidence!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't have the stuff to test blood sugar-but it sure felt like 22% just from 1 cap. could absolutely feel it. i was already semi pumped from my workout this morning but i feel real nice and chilled after getting some carbs in me. can't wait to see effects postworkout with my creapure mix.


    btw-slinshot reportedly enhances the absorption/effects of creatine!!!
    I have always wondered and even made a note to myself to perhaps make a new thread, regarding whether or not a bodybuilder could use tongue or blood testing in order to track their response and timing from both GDA dosing and overall exercise/weight lifting/fasting/cardio activity as well. This... has and will always interest me to NO END! I obviously don't want to be a diabetic, but being able to have their equipment and testing technology as well as up-to-the-second awareness of my blood glucose level could surely be translated into relevant ammo in the quest to build muscle and drop fat.

    It would also be highly interested to see the dynamic shift these GDAs impart on non-diabetic trained athletes, the population that science barely covers or tests for some reason, and to have that person post pictures of the insulin meter with a stop watch beside it and list his exact meal and dosages so we can gain a clear perspective of time of action and overall effectiveness!
    •   
       


  6. did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

    energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.


    finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.


    muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

    i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did 77 minutes on treadmill, alternating between flat all out sprint and elevated slow jog-had 1 quick stop to pee and refill water bottle. it was like a flood when i was done-it took 2 towels to wipe down the treadmill, lol.

    energy/stamina/endurance were very good. i am hooked on the feeling i get when those carbs hits my blood stream-very nice, almost like a high.


    finished wiping down treadmill, popped 1 slinshot and hit the shower- damn, when i slugged down my post workout drink it was twice as good as the pre workout drink.


    muscles look and feel very pumped and full-can't wait for weigh in on tuesday.

    i have to say, i am enjoying this for sure-now if weight continues to drop i will be one happy sob.
    So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    So do you feel like it is maximizing glycogen storage and partitioning nutrients?
    will be able to answer better that question as time goes by. i haven't been on creatine for quite awhile, and usually do fasted workout's-so i can't say this early on how much is the slinshot and how much is the added carbs and creatine. i will say though that workouts have been improved and i am enjoying the the carbs during workouts.

    now if i don't start getting fat, i will be very happy.

    weigh in on tuesday.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Subscribed

    I actually have this in my cart right now... I tend to dwell on things until I am as certain as I can be pre-purchase. There is nothing worse than the stabbing sensation of buyer's remorse, but it looks like this will NOT be an issue with SlinShot! I will follow your progress and really hope to see you kill it in and out of the gym, and accomplish your goal Bigt!
    PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

    I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

    Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex!

    I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    PURCHASED a couple bottles - it is official! I still have another 2 unopened Glycobols as well... it's about to get really vasculumped (pumped and vascular) in here!

    I wouldn't mind starting a log regarding this, but I feel as though without truly making a commitment to offer detailed daily updates and feedback, my limited ability to share full thoughts would leave my posts redundant and behind the times compared to your log.

    Oh... I also already received the tracking information from Fed Ex!

    I wonder how these would work in conjunction with actual metformin and Humalog/lin?
    wow-that would be potent. messing with injected insulin make me nervous.


    i really hope you get that testing equipment for blood sugar, if you do please post results.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-that would be potent. messing with injected insulin make me nervous.


    i really hope you get that testing equipment for blood sugar, if you do please post results.
    If I do, I promise everyone here I will post some interesting findings - but simply based on my last stroll through Walgreens, the monitors and strips that offer some advanced feedback options are NOT cheap by any measure

    I'm going to be training in a few hours... I wonder how that massive cheat fest yesterday will bode with my impending iron insanity

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    If I do, I promise everyone here I will post some interesting findings - but simply based on my last stroll through Walgreens, the monitors and strips that offer some advanced feedback options are NOT cheap by any measure

    I'm going to be training in a few hours... I wonder how that massive cheat fest yesterday will bode with my impending iron insanity
    i have a meter i bought when my father in law was staying with us, but the strips are expired. the strips are f'ing high as hell-damn! i might break down and buy some, but if i do i will use sparingly.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Yes any blood work would be very nice to see from people. I didn't require it in the logs or anything because I work in a pharmacy and know how expensive it is. Meters are relatively cheap but strips is where it gets very expensive.

    I would not combine these with Gluco****e/Metformin or Insulin in my opinion.

  14. Lol seriously they ****** that out?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lol seriously they ****** that out?
    Hahaha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes any blood work would be very nice to see from people. I didn't require it in the logs or anything because I work in a pharmacy and know how expensive it is. Meters are relatively cheap but strips is where it gets very expensive.

    I would not combine these with Gluco****e/Metformin or Insulin in my opinion.
    WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIMES TO CHECK BLOOD TO SHOW THAT SLINSHOT IS WORKING? damn, sorry bout the caps!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIMES TO CHECK BLOOD TO SHOW THAT SLINSHOT IS WORKING? damn, sorry bout the caps!
    Honestly if you took your reading (fasting would be best but not totally necessary) and then take a second reading a certain amount of time later (15-25min) To see if there is a significant reduction.

    If you REALLY wanted to test it you could do this protocol (expensive with strips):

    Day 1:
    Test 1. Morning Fasted
    Test 2. Post Breakfast (or just carbs for test)

    Day 2:
    Test 1. Morning Fasted
    **Dose SS
    Test 2. Post Meal or Carb source ( EXACT same content as Day 1)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. big t, ur using pre cardio and pre resistance?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes any blood work would be very nice to see from people. I didn't require it in the logs or anything because I work in a pharmacy and know how expensive it is. Meters are relatively cheap but strips is where it gets very expensive.

    I would not combine these with Gluco****e/Metformin or Insulin in my opinion.
    I just learned that about strips the other day - wow, I was amazed and though the strips would be the cheapest part. I believe its obvious why they are so high though, because they only sell one monitor and they can't look you in the eye and tell you those needles to draw blood cost more than 20 cents to produce, so they reap the majority of their profit from the ongoing need for strips. I sure would love to get into the science of self-study though, and see what my glucose levels are in response to varying conditions, times, activities, foods, and supplements!

    I was just thinking out loud earlier regarding the Metformin and Insulin... although extremely attractive and powerful at face value, the side effects, risks, and other considerations make these compounds a no-go zone!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lol seriously they ****** that out?
    Yeah, that's weird! I think because people started using the "ph" spelling for p-h-a-g, in stead of the usual f-a-g spelling. Just so happens our beloved Glucop-h-a-g-e (Metformin) has that combination in there - but I could be wrong, because I would think these quirky combinations of cuss words show up all the time, like the word embarrassed for example.

    Anyway, just so I'm not squandering an entire post on that unimportant malarkey and hijacking the thread, I actually did want to say my BB.com order is arriving today or tomorrow at the latest according to Fed Ex tracking - and I will be incorporating a 2nd (new) GDA into my regimen, I won't mention the name here out of respect.

    I do have a question... have you/others every used GDAs just prior to retiring for the evening in bed in order to dispose of any circulating or excess carbohydrates while you sleep in order to ensure ketosis upon waking so as morning cardio starts you can immediately tap into fat stores as the primary energy source? I would think this would be a very valuable sort of off-label use for these type supplements so users could reap the rewards of a two-tiered results system from their investment

  21. looking into adding dhea at bedtime. it's effects on sugar metabolism are very intriguing.

    didn't workout today so i haven't dosed slinshot, yet. i have been sticking to my diet pretty good, so i told my wife we would go to dairy queen for some ice cream before work tonight. going to take 3 slinshot before the ice cream-it will be the 1st time i have taken 3 at 1 time.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking into adding dhea at bedtime. it's effects on sugar metabolism are very intriguing.

    didn't workout today so i haven't dosed slinshot, yet. i have been sticking to my diet pretty good, so i told my wife we would go to dairy queen for some ice cream before work tonight. going to take 3 slinshot before the ice cream-it will be the 1st time i have taken 3 at 1 time.
    DAM MANG!! Always doing it big i see!!1 3 slingshot hahah. . .hmmm well it looks like the 2 was working well why not three hahah. . crazy mofo
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking into adding dhea at bedtime. it's effects on sugar metabolism are very intriguing.

    didn't workout today so i haven't dosed slinshot, yet. i have been sticking to my diet pretty good, so i told my wife we would go to dairy queen for some ice cream before work tonight. going to take 3 slinshot before the ice cream-it will be the 1st time i have taken 3 at 1 time.
    DAM MANG!! Always doing it big i see!!1 3 slingshot hahah. . .hmmm well it looks like the 2 was working well why not three hahah. . crazy mofo
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  24. deja vous
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIMES TO CHECK BLOOD TO SHOW THAT SLINSHOT IS WORKING? damn, sorry bout the caps!
    Fasted, then 15 minutes later then eat, wait 30 minutes and test again, then another 15 min and test again.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Fasted, then 15 minutes later then eat, wait 30 minutes and test again, then another 15 min and test again.
    still considering buying some test strips-damn they are expensive!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    DAM MANG!! Always doing it big i see!!1 3 slingshot hahah. . .hmmm well it looks like the 2 was working well why not three hahah. . crazy mofo
    actually dave, i had been dosing 1 at a time-1 at start of workout/1 postworkout/1 with pre work meal.

    the reason i did 3 before going to dairy queen last night was to try it out on a cheat meal-i had a banana split with extra toppings. today was my weigh in day and i have lost a pound since starting slinshot, pretty impressive if you consider i had the cheat meal the night before. current weight is 199-


    btw-energy was very high at work last night with no apparent crash. had to go to hospital this morning to see my father in law and i was pretty bummed about that.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Sorry to hear about your father in law buddy. Glad you are having good results so far though. I need to cut so bad right now uhhhg hoping once my move in to my new house is done and I've got a small gym at home there will be no excuses and be easier to get diet under control.

    You have me excited to get my SS this week haha

  29. Sorry about your father-in-law T. Hope it's nothing too serious and he comes out of it well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually dave, i had been dosing 1 at a time-1 at start of workout/1 postworkout/1 with pre work meal.

    the reason i did 3 before going to dairy queen last night was to try it out on a cheat meal-i had a banana split with extra toppings. today was my weigh in day and i have lost a pound since starting slinshot, pretty impressive if you consider i had the cheat meal the night before. current weight is 199-


    btw-energy was very high at work last night with no apparent crash. had to go to hospital this morning to see my father in law and i was pretty bummed about that.
    Losing weight with cheat meals? Sounds like nutrient partitioning!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. purus labs slinshot
    By mikey00843 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:58 PM
  5. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Log in
Log in