Big Beazy, Jacked EASY (Sponsored)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Alrighty guys, just recieved my N.O. IGNITE by Finaflex.

Im going to base my review on a few key factors, Pump, Vein Increase (Bigger they are, the better), Focus, Energy, Mood, Crash, Flavor, and Mixibility.

Along with this, Im going to go ahead and base this upon other pre-workouts I've tried.

First Impression: Small bottle, high servings (50), small dosage (5G), Great. The ingriedient profile looks good, simple, easy to read and it doesn't hide how much of what you are getting.

Basic Ingriedients: Green Tea, Caffiene, 1,3, D, Theophylline some sort of guarana extract, schizandrol A, AAKG, Beta Alanine, CEE.

Thats It, No fillers, no magnesium crap, just the stuff you need.

Mixability: Great 9/10. No "Sand" at the bottom, dissolved straight up.
Picture:

Taste: It is freakin amazing 10/10, hands down. I love the tropical fruit flavor. It doesn't really have a kick at all. It really taste like Kool-Aid. However, there is one thing you should not do. There are like these black seed things in there. I broke it up with my spoon then tasted it. It was god awful, I can't even describe it to you. Kinda like shoving a hundred WarHead sours into your mouth. Just swallow em.

Im going to head to the gym now, I'll post how it effected me and if it really worked or not.

Here is a picture of my right fore arm before taking N.O. Ignite, I'll post a picture roughly 15 minutes into my workout to see if there is any real improvement size wise ect.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nice start Beazy

got my eye on this one ;)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Big Gay Beazzy, is that where post all your gayness?

Haha I'm getting mine soon then. Subbed lol

Dre

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Spot on with the initial review, especially the flavoring. Personally, I think you'll really enjoy N.O. Ignite.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
no ignite is by far my favorite pre workout supp ive tried yet. and ive tried a ton of different ones. good luck man

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym girls, here we go:

Energy: 10/10 Just freaking insane, I love it. I used only one scoop aswell, no two scoop bull.

Focus: Again 10/10, Rep after rep after rep. Not a break in between. I completley blocked out the outside world, It was only me crushing the weights.

Endurance: 10/10 I lifted on average 2-3 more reps that usual. Astounding.

Mood: Happy actually. Most supplements make me really pissed off for some reason. I get like roid rage off Super Pump and "thicker" Pre workouts like that. You can deffinatley use this like an energy for work or something aswell, just lessen the dosage.

Crash: So far so good, nothing. Usually when I take Jack3d and slam the weights i get a very light headed "High" feeling that makes me want to sleep. I'm out of the gym and im freaking wired still. More Info on this later.

Pump: 9/10 They are very good, better than Jack3d but not quit Super Pump quality. They are deffinatley there however.

Veins:

Need I say more?

Overall: My muscle felt huge. It was just amazing. (Bad Pic W/E)

And so Deeerdre know's who he is messin with:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the "BEAZY" in old english script on your windshield is SOLID GOLD.

i vote Beazy "AM member of the year 2010"

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big Gay Beazzy, is that where post all your gayness?

Haha I'm getting mine soon then. Subbed lol

Dre
haha I love you guys Wink*Wink

LMFAO Gangsta

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Lol, You know who's rollin up on yo ass.

You guys thinks thats funny? Wait til I release my afrodisiac video or my patented "Swunk" Video.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Also add that its a Nissan lol, Not only do you see those Yankee Dice dangling, my whole rear windshield is covered with Yankee stickers. Also I Afro Engineered a "Bat-Rack" where it holds my Loui Slugger LOL

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Update:No crash at all. Its ten o clock, I've taking in five hours ago, I was pretty hyped up til about a half hour ago (I usually go to bed around 9:30). I didn't crash and pass out or anything. I took a shower, went out swimming, ran with my buddy, and didnt sit down since. Amazing stuff.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, yesterday was a break day. I got to start get rolling for today and try to hit the gym. I'll post more later when I take n.o. Ignite.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nice so far Beazy...

can't wait to get my grimey mitts on this stuff.. hopefully it gets delivered today

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
nice so far Beazy...

can't wait to get my grimey mitts on this stuff.. hopefully it gets delivered today
Anything else you guys want me to include let me know. I'm going to put on my second use of this stuff today, had to have a break this weekend.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Anything else you guys want me to include let me know. I'm going to put on my second use of this stuff today, had to have a break this weekend.
if you ever run any HIIT sessions, try it for that maybe?... curious on its effects for the high intensity cardio bursts

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with another workout.

Again, Its safe to say this stuff Is amazing.

It has easily replaced Jack3d In my Pre-workout Arsenal. Cheaper, Simpler, and More effective.

Today I did arms, one part of my routine is that I take 15 pound weights, max out the treadmill incline, and do a quick walk around 5-6 mph and curl nearly every second. (Helps give you those rock solid muscles, no fluff on my arms baby, Also makes the skin tighter and makes them look more ripped, it works very well). Usually I do regular curls for 2:30 minutes, then hammer for another 2:30 minutes. The endurance was freaking amazing. I lasted 15 MINUTES!!! This is after 6 different sets of curls, cable power curls, and concentrated curls. That is 3x more endurance I had. Jesus Christ, there must be some crap In this stuff that is doing something. I have no clue what the hell It is but this is freakin ridiculous.

I usually do one body part a day, usually in the gym for about 45 minutes until my muscle die. I was there for over 2 freakin hours today. Time passed by and I didn't even know it. One of the weirdest things ever. It felt like I was just getting started....

My bi's are thrashed now, pushed up and beyond normal limits. Glutamine is a must tonight lol.

Now Its time to get some rest, head to work then class, then lets see If this stuff still delivers.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
if you ever run any HIIT sessions, try it for that maybe?... curious on its effects for the high intensity cardio bursts
I know the concept of High Interval Training, never done it however. I have a bad left knee so I've been neglecting the tread mill like a fat kid and veggies.

Its getting better however, and Ignite is going to help boost me during my cut next week.

Please Inform me the HIIT process and I will go ahead and try it out.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I usually do one body part a day, usually in the gym for about 45 minutes until my muscle die. I was there for over 2 freakin hours today. Time passed by and I didn't even know it. One of the weirdest things ever. It felt like I was just getting started....
Sounds like speed, it'll make a long time go by real fast!!! Subbed

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Haha beazy do you know who ur messin with?:biglaugh:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Beazy doesn't care. The man's got BEAZY across his windshield for Christ's sake.

BEAZY.

across his WINDSHIELD.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha beazy do you know who ur messin with?:biglaugh:
Seems Like a punk bitch. Lol

Anyways back to my Log:

Taste: I started to notice this today, for some reason when you mess with the ammount of water in it, the more water the more "Tighter" the skin on the roof of your mouth gets. It's a little weird to understand, but if you take it you will get what im saying. The taste is amazing compared to crap like N.O. Explode, Nanovapor, and pretty much all "thicker" pre workouts.

Today, I worked for 11 hours, 5 a.m. til 4pm. I was freaking exhausted. Went to the gym around 6:30 or so against my own will. I was vegatating on the couch til my brother gave me some Ignite. I was off that couch running to my car in a matter of minutes.

Weird thing is, Pre W's usually just keep me from sleeping, and I usually still have a crap time at the gym. Not today fellas. Again I was trapped In that god dam gym for a few hours. Did Triceps today:

6x8 Kick Backs
6x8 Skull Crushes
4x10 Tricep Pulldowns (The rope, I substitute it with a curved bar)
5x15 Dips
6x8 Tricep Extentions
4x4 Tricep Pushdowns

An Amazing Workout, Tri's are dead, good day of lifting.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Beazy doesn't care. The man's got BEAZY across his windshield for Christ's sake.

BEAZY.

across his WINDSHIELD.
Lol you can't get over that can you?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
do you get that jolly rancher taste like i do?...

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Seems Like a punk bitch. Lol

Anyways back to my Log:

Taste: I started to notice this today, for some reason when you mess with the ammount of water in it, the more water the more "Tighter" the skin on the roof of your mouth gets. It's a little weird to understand, but if you take it you will get what im saying. The taste is amazing compared to crap like N.O. Explode, Nanovapor, and pretty much all "thicker" pre workouts.

Today, I worked for 11 hours, 5 a.m. til 4pm. I was freaking exhausted. Went to the gym around 6:30 or so against my own will. I was vegatating on the couch til my brother gave me some Ignite. I was off that couch running to my car in a matter of minutes.

Weird thing is, Pre W's usually just keep me from sleeping, and I usually still have a crap time at the gym. Not today fellas. Again I was trapped In that god dam gym for a few hours. Did Triceps today:

6x8 Kick Backs
6x8 Skull Crushes
4x10 Tricep Pulldowns (The rope, I substitute it with a curved bar)
5x15 Dips
6x8 Tricep Extentions
4x4 Tricep Pushdowns

An Amazing Workout, Tri's are dead, good day of lifting.
Good lift man!
How bout adding in the weights, i wanna see what BIG beazy can do haha

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Kick Backs- 35
Skull Crushes- 115
Pull down- 180
Dips- 185 Lol
TriExt.- 45
TriPush- 225

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Stubed in. Got my log up to.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok for todays log:

Did back, mostly lats. Nearly all my back workouts i use one arm concentration over two arms, exp lat pulldown, instead of the big bar, i use a single grip, sit sideways and concentrate it.

Single Lat Pulldown: 110lbs 8x4
Single Row: 110lbs 8x4
(On the single exercises, doing it on both sides = one set)
Straight bar pulldown: 150lbs 10x5
Bent Over Rows: 185lbs 8x4
D.B. Pull: 90 6x2
Pull Up: 15x2

Still amazing energy, great pumps, and of course the endurance.

The taste again, is a mix between a jolly rancher and a warhead, very odd, but it is good.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah good call on the jolly rancher/warhead taste.. i enjoy it.

there's only about 3 (including N.O.Ignite) preWOs that i wouldn't mind sippin' on the couch they taste so damn good...

the rest gotta be choked down holding my nose, i do the the whole "kid and castor oil" bit.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

there's only about 3 (including N.O.Ignite) preWOs that i wouldn't mind sippin' on the couch they taste so damn good...

the rest gotta be choked down holding my nose, i do the the whole "kid and castor oil" bit.
Yea like freakin N.O.-Explode and all those other garbage Nano Vapor like Pwo's.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established

agreed this is one of the tasty ones

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Whats your guys opinions on those black lil seedy things in there? Ever tried eating one before it disolves?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I have

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Watcha think lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, I had to take a day off due to schooling.

Today, so far I've been working for the past 10 freaking hours. I have to do personal training here at 2:30 until 4, then be a Fitness Advisor until 9. I haven't took anything caffeine realated at all today, just like 4 gallons of water. Im going to take about a half a scoop of Ignite and see if it can bring me up enough to finish this god awful day lol. No gym today again, sadly, but i will tell you all when i get home how it worked out for me.

Rest of you guys, hope you all had a better day than i had, train hard and party harder tonight fellas.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
ordering meow.
It is really cheap, $20 you really can't beat that ya know?

Ok, Friday night, 15 hour shift of work, I was sleeping at my desk before N.O. Ignite. I dumped it in a full water bottle (1 Scoop) and just sipped on it.

It kept me from sleeping but something odd kept happening. I got alot o energy and started doing pull ups and all when people wherent in my gym. My veins popped out and everything. On average i can do 12 pull ups. I did 20 in a row, I was so proud lol. Anyways when some one walked in, I would stop, pretend to clean it, and then check them in. My veins would then go away. Hours later the gym was dead, I drank all of the Ignite, and I would do curls behind the desk. My veins then blew up again and great energy kicked in as it does the first time you take it. Very odd.

Anyways, Took it this morning for a nice shoulder workout.

On the barbell pullup (where you pull the bar up to like your chin for shoulders) on average I do 115. Today, I did 135, and and did an extra two reps. 10 reps, with 135. The most noticable improvement so far. Also, I usually do 75 lbs for d.b. shoulder press and that went up to 85 for 8 reps the first two sets, then 6 on the third.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Ok, Friday night, 15 hour shift of work, I was sleeping at my desk before N.O. Ignite. I dumped it in a full water bottle (1 Scoop) and just sipped on it.

It kept me from sleeping but something odd kept happening. I got alot o energy and started doing pull ups and all when people wherent in my gym. My veins popped out and everything. On average i can do 12 pull ups. I did 20 in a row, I was so proud lol. Anyways when some one walked in, I would stop, pretend to clean it, and then check them in. My veins would then go away. Hours later the gym was dead, I drank all of the Ignite, and I would do curls behind the desk. My veins then blew up again and great energy kicked in as it does the first time you take it. Very odd.

On the barbell pullup (where you pull the bar up to like your chin for shoulders) on average I do 115. Today, I did 135, and and did an extra two reps. 10 reps, with 135. The most noticable improvement so far. Also, I usually do 75 lbs for d.b. shoulder press and that went up to 85 for 8 reps the first two sets, then 6 on the third.
I can do more pull ups then youuuu :1244:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I order 2 tubs, hoping it works better than ASGT for me, the ASGT didn't seem to agree with my body, dunno.

Nice Gains!

You should have kept working, and when someone asked you for help you roid rage on them.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I order 2 tubs, hoping it works better than ASGT for me, the ASGT didn't seem to agree with my body, dunno.

Nice Gains!

You should have kept working, and when someone asked you for help you roid rage on them.
I love ASGT as a Pre-Pre Workout deal. You shouldnt be using it for pumps or anything.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I love ASGT as a Pre-Pre Workout deal. You shouldnt be using it for pumps or anything.
Yeah, asgt was working as far as I could tell, but made my stomach feel crappy. I'll be taking it again in an hour or so lol, maybe it wont hurt this time ?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, asgt was working as far as I could tell, but made my stomach feel crappy. I'll be taking it again in an hour or so lol, maybe it wont hurt this time ?
Hopefully lol

Im hungover as balls.

Hopefully i can work out later.