"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

Page 4 of 23 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a pair of fat gripz too... they look pretty awesome.
    I haven't heard a bad thing about them.
    I will work for supplements!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't heard a bad thing about them.
    The price. I can't shell out that kind of money right now. Hell I can barely pay my rent. Thats the only downside.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    The price. I can't shell out that kind of money right now. Hell I can barely pay my rent. Thats the only downside.
    Start saving your pocket change.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Start saving your pocket change.
    ha Its just not in the budget for now man. Maybe in a few months but right now I'm trying to pay the bills and keep food on the table.
    SFW and GFH

5. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ha Its just not in the budget for now man. Maybe in a few months but right now I'm trying to pay the bills and keep food on the table.
    I hear ya. when your are lifting the food budget gets bigger as you get bigger.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    truth. I'm graduating from college in 6 weeks so after that hopefully my budget will open up a little.
    SFW and GFH

7. I will work for supplements!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    No kidding. I eat so much more to grow at 200ish than I did at 170. Luckily I have a girlfriend that cooks for me, so i just throw whatever money I can afford for that week at her and let her do the decision making (she'd pretty hip on the diet thing... I trust her choices) and she seems to make it work way better than I ever did when I was single. One of those luxuries I never have had since I was a kid and my mom was cooking for me... get yourself a good lady who can cook fellas. It's a godsend.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    No kidding. I eat so much more to grow at 200ish than I did at 170. Luckily I have a girlfriend that cooks for me, so i just throw whatever money I can afford for that week at her and let her do the decision making (she'd pretty hip on the diet thing... I trust her choices) and she seems to make it work way better than I ever did when I was single. One of those luxuries I never have had since I was a kid and my mom was cooking for me... get yourself a good lady who can cook fellas. It's a godsend.
    My ex could burn water!

10. Another 45 min tae-bo workout. This time it was stepped up with 5 pound weights. Don't sound like much but it feels like 100 pounds at the end. Tomorrow is my weights day. Thank the iron gods.
    ASGT 1 scoop
    Pump:good
    Endurance:Great
    Energy:Great
    Libido:Good
    Strength:Great

11. Sorry to hear about the bp issue man. I haven't heard that as a side of pSARM myself. Are you taking the old pSARM or the new?

Also, LG Sciences needs testimonials videos for Anadraulic State GT!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bp issue man. I haven't heard that as a side of pSARM myself. Are you taking the old pSARM or the new?

Also, LG Sciences needs testimonials videos for Anadraulic State GT!
    The old ones with the yohimbe

13. ahh I see
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

14. explains a lot my friend
    Working on living

15. Yup when I bought it I didn't know that they had 2 kinds.
  16. Fat Gripz

I would like to add that FAT GRIPZ is sending me a free pair to try and to let every one know what I think. So we will get to see if they live up to the hype. I won't Bull $hit ya IF I don't like them then I will tell you so.

17. how do we get in on that action???? LOL
    Working on living

18. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    how do we get in on that action???? LOL
    It wasn't something that they where offering. I contacted them and offered to try them and let you guy know what I thought if they would send me a free pair. So they liked my offer and sent a pair out.
    So my advice to you if you see something new contact them and offer to try it out. Like I always say the best things in life a FREE.

19. LOL agreed my scaley friend!!!
    Working on living

20. Well I just took 4 scoops and now I'm going to go kill some weights.

21. mad man I tell you... a MAD MAN
    Working on living

22. Shooooooot...Good luck man!
  23. 4 scoop Complete upper body workout.

Ok as you know I did 4 scoops. Got to say I liked it. I went from falling a sleep to bouncing off the walls of the gym.
    Workout
    Wide grip bench
    120-15warm up 160-15/15/15/12/12

Pull downs
    100-15 warm up 120-12/12/10/10/8

Military press
    80-15 warm up 10-12/12/12/12/10

Ok forgot what you call these but I did them dumbbell curl where you turn them over before you come back down. I'm having a brain fart.
    25-12/12/12/10/10

1 handed rev grip push downs
    20-15/15/15/12/12

I didn't legs since I went for a nice 3hr power walk with tuns of hills.

ASGT 4 scoops

Pump:Great
    Endurance:Unreal
    Energy:Unreal
    Libido:great
    Strength:sweet
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post

Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    hahahahahahaha that makes 2 of us my friend!!!!
    Working on living

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok forgot what you call these but I did them dumbbell curl where you turn them over before you come back down. I'm having a brain fart.
    25-12/12/12/10/10
    Zottman Curls.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM