"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

Page 4 of 14 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I forgot to add I did a 2hr hike in the woods this morning. I hit some nice steep hills to get a good leg and calf workout with some cardio. By the time I got back I was soaked is sweat. So I can say I had 2 great workouts.
    I will work for supplements!

  2. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I gotta get me some of these!
    Hell yeah, making them sound sweet!!!
  3. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I got up today and I felt like I got hit by a truck. My full upper body is sore. when I worked out yesterday I didn't even go to full failler since I didn't have a spotter. but it still made for a hell of a workout.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I will have to put today down as a cheat day. Boy did I eat. I will have to step thing up next week to burn it all off.
    I will work for supplements!
  5. Registered User
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,401
    Answers
    0


    Ah the freaking mail man better bring my andraulic state tomorrow or im gonna go postal!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  6. Registered User
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Answers
    0


    Anyone interested in the Fat Gripz theres a good guy on the EBay selling them for 29.99 Free shipping. I have purchased some gloves and hooks from him in the past hes an honest dude with great feedback
  7. Registered User
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Answers
    0


    Dragon

    Did you feel akward using them? I felt like i was going to drop the weights a few times as the grip makes a huge difference when you can't close your hands around the frip.
  8. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Anyone interested in the Fat Gripz theres a good guy on the EBay selling them for 29.99 Free shipping. I have purchased some gloves and hooks from him in the past hes an honest dude with great feedback
    Good looking out bro.
    I will work for supplements!
  9. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Dragon

    Did you feel akward using them? I felt like i was going to drop the weights a few times as the grip makes a huge difference when you can't close your hands around the frip.
    Not at all. Even know I cant get my hand around the frip as you put it.
    I will work for supplements!
  10. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Anyone interested in the Fat Gripz theres a good guy on the EBay selling them for 29.99 Free shipping. I have purchased some gloves and hooks from him in the past hes an honest dude with great feedback
    Just looked on ebay didn't see them for that price. All I see is $39 with $4.95 shipping.
    I will work for supplements!
  11. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking about going back to a normal weight routine. And do some cardio out side in the morning. The tae-bo 4 days a week means that I'm hitting my shoulders hard 6 days a week. Since the tae-bo kills my shoulders then I hit them with weights. I'm afraid of over training my shoulders and other body parts. So I'm going do do allot of hiking or runs. Some biking. Yard work. Then hit my weights like a mad man every night. What do you guys think?
    I will work for supplements!
  12. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well, 'nuff said then. The economy be damned, I'm buying some fat gripz right now.
    haha, quote of the day goes to GMG!!!! can't wait to get mine in... should be here by the end of the week!!!
    Hope my numbers don't drop too much, but a little is expected with the extra isolation.
    Working on living
  13. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well, 'nuff said then. The economy be damned, I'm buying some fat gripz right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I'm thinking about going back to a normal weight routine. And do some cardio out side in the morning. The tae-bo 4 days a week means that I'm hitting my shoulders hard 6 days a week. Since the tae-bo kills my shoulders then I hit them with weights. I'm afraid of over training my shoulders and other body parts. So I'm going do do allot of hiking or runs. Some biking. Yard work. Then hit my weights like a mad man every night. What do you guys think?
    I would keep an eye on the shoulders so as not to overtrain like you said. other than that, just make sure the all that extra cardio isn't buring muscle, which I know you already know, and tare it up bro!!!
    Working on living
  14. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I decided to do some morning cardio. Today I went for a nice 2hr power walk hitting every hill along the way. Tonight I'm going to hit my chest hard with high rep and sets. I miss the weights too much.
    I will work for supplements!
  15. Registered User
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I decided to do some morning cardio. Today I went for a nice 2hr power walk hitting every hill along the way. Tonight I'm going to hit my chest hard with high rep and sets. I miss the weights too much.
    I hear ya on the weights man. They are addicting aren't they? Looking forward to lifting some real weight again as well.
  16. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0

    Stats update


    Ok when I started this log I was 209.8 pounds at 28.5% body fat.
    Now I'm 206.8 pounds at 27.9% body fat.

    It is a start. I'm going to cut cal. a little more.
    I will work for supplements!
  17. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0


    keep up the hard work bro! Losing the fat can be a b!tch, but once it's gone, it's a whole nother ball game.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  18. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0

    Chest 2 scoops of ASGT FAT GRIPZ ON ALL LIFTS.


    Wide grip bench press
    120-10/10 160-9 180-4 200-2 160-7 120-13/11/10/8

    Incline bench press
    120-10/8 100-12/10/10

    Decline bench press
    100-15 120-12 140-6 120-9 100-13

    Flat Dumbbell flys
    25-13/10/10/8/8

    Incline dumbbell flys
    25-10/10/8/8/6

    ASGT 2 scoops
    Pump:Great
    Endurance:Getter done
    Energy:Great
    Libido:great
    Strength:sweet
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!

    FAT GRIPZ
    Loving them. My max weight is down but you can really feal the muscle working. I don't think it will be long to get back to my normal weight.
    I will work for supplements!
  19. Registered User
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    I stole you idea Dragon and got a free pair sent to me as well!!!

    I also got a pair of Versa Grips sent my way, which I got a chance to use tonight... Now that I've used them, I cant imagine going back to doing heavy pulls any other way!!!

    Good lifts my man.... Looking strong!
  20. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    I stole you idea Dragon and got a free pair sent to me as well!!!

    I also got a pair of Versa Grips sent my way, which I got a chance to use tonight... Now that I've used them, I cant imagine going back to doing heavy pulls any other way!!!

    Good lifts my man.... Looking strong!
    Cool man. from what I hear they are hooking allot of us AM guys up.
    I will work for supplements!
  21. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0


    yeah I got some too.
    SFW and GFH
  22. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    yeah I got some too.
    Ya I put in a good word for you and Army Guy. But hell if any one else can get a free pair to log all the power to them. Us AM guy love freebies. And if you are broke like me it is really nice.
    I will work for supplements!
  23. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ya I put in a good word for you and Army Guy. But hell if any one else can get a free pair to log all the power to them. Us AM guy love freebies. And if you are broke like me it is really nice.
    ha I am super broke. I have nothing to my name but bills and debt.
    SFW and GFH
  24. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ha I am super broke. I have nothing to my name but bills and debt.
    I know what that is like.
    I will work for supplements!
  25. Registered User
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ha I am super broke. I have nothing to my name but bills and debt.
    I'm right there with you!! Paydays are sweet for the first few hours, till you remember all that cash is going to be gone the next day!
  26. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    ha I am super broke. I have nothing to my name but bills and debt.
    THIS!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  27. Registered User
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Answers
    0


    Good work bro! entertaining log as always...
  28. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0


    great work on the BF loss!!! and got my gripz coming as well!!! Can't wait to add that to the log!!
    Working on living
  29. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0

    Back day no FAT GRIPZ TODAY


    Ok first off I didn't use my FAT GRIPZ today because I wanted to hit my back hard.

    Straight arm pull down
    40-15 60-10/10/10/8/5

    Dead lifts
    140-10 160-10 180-8 220-4/4/3 PR Don't Laugh! It is a PR for me.

    Bent over barbell rows
    140-8/8 120-10/9/8

    Wide grip pull downs
    120-9/6 100-8/7/5

    Want to add my grip was stronger today.

    ASGT 2 scoops

    Pump:good
    Endurance:great
    Energy:great
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:sweet
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!
  30. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Answers
    0


    hey bro a PR is a PR!!! congrats!!!
    Working on living
  31. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hey bro a PR is a PR!!! congrats!!!
    Thanks Bro. my back has always sucked.
    I will work for supplements!
  32. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Great updates man..ive been wicked busy latley, sorry havent been around.

    Great log though!

    How would you compare this to other pre work out products?
  33. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Great updates man..ive been wicked busy latley, sorry havent been around.

    Great log though!

    How would you compare this to other pre work out products?
    Nothing else comes close. I love this stuff. It has helped me break my plateaus. and crush my PRs. When I talk about this stuff to others I feel like a spokesperson for ASGT.
    I will work for supplements!
  34. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Nothing else comes close. I love this stuff. It has helped me break my plateaus. and crush my PRs. When I talk about this stuff to others I feel like a spokesperson for ASGT.
    Awesome man!!
  35. Registered User
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0


    My limited experience has been the same...

    After a week, I can already tell this is far and away better than any pre workout I've taken!
  36. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    My limited experience has been the same...

    After a week, I can already tell this is far and away better than any pre workout I've taken!
    Im loving what my ears are hearing!..Im in love with this stuff!
  37. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    I'm looking to get hired at a new gym as a trainer. I have my cert, but I'm hoping to get some letter of recommendation. So if anyone out there willing to type one up and email it to me. Just pm me and I will send you my E-mail address. I need to make some money so I can afford my supplements. I've only had one day of work in the last 6 weeks.
    I will work for supplements!
  38. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ya I put in a good word for you and Army Guy. But hell if any one else can get a free pair to log all the power to them. Us AM guy love freebies. And if you are broke like me it is really nice.
    damn where do i sign up lol, would love to log these.. Im dying to try my ASGT, it will make pct a breeze at least
    Truth
  39. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok first off I didn't use my FAT GRIPZ today because I wanted to hit my back hard.

    Straight arm pull down
    40-15 60-10/10/10/8/5

    Dead lifts
    140-10 160-10 180-8 220-4/4/3 PR Don't Laugh! It is a PR for me.

    Bent over barbell rows
    140-8/8 120-10/9/8

    Wide grip pull downs
    120-9/6 100-8/7/5

    Want to add my grip was stronger today.

    ASGT 2 scoops

    Pump:good
    Endurance:great
    Energy:great
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:sweet
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    nice PR!
    Truth
  40. Registered User
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0

    Shoulders


    OK I used FAT GRIPZ on some workouts today. IF has FG next to it I used them

    Military press FG
    80-15 120-8/7/7 100-10/10

    standing Dumbbell rows FG
    35-10/9/9 30-13/11

    Barbell shrugs
    160-12/11/10/10/8

    T-Cups FG
    15-10/8/8/7/6

    ASGT 2 scoops

    Pump:Great
    Endurance:great
    Energy:good
    Libido:good
    Strength:sweet
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in