"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
My BMR is about 2072 So I'm going to stay in the 1800-2000 range. With the cardio and the supplements. It should let me drop the weight without loose lbm. I rather loose the weight slower than loose lbm. I've decided to also go organic. I may have to adjust the cal as I get going I may shoot for 2000 for now since I live a active life. which will be even more active now that the weather is getting better.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I started my new stack today. Still no HGH Pro. But I took the Formadrol And the Psarm. I'm dosing 3 Formadrol and 6 Psarm and one scoop of ASGT a day. I will start the cardio Monday to give my body time to rest up.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things looking good brother!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I started my new stack today. Still no HGH Pro. But I took the Formadrol And the Psarm. I'm dosing 3 Formadrol and 6 Psarm and one scoop of ASGT a day. I will start the cardio Monday to give my body time to rest up.
Should be a sweet ride with all that man.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm going to cut back on the psarm. It is making my BP go up. And high BP with stim and cardio don't work well together. I might have to stop it all together.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
let us know how the change affects you

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I went down to 3 of the Psarm that seems to help. haven't taking my BP yet but I feel better. I'm also down to 206 pounds I was 209 on Friday and All I did all weekend is sit on my a$$. A pound of that was LBM but I think that is water and glucose.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I was just told that my HGH won't ship intell the end of the week.:wtf1:
Oh well it looks like this cycle will be a little longer than I thought

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I got a pair of FAT GRIPZ coming I can't wait to try them.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to cut the PSarm from this stack to keep my BP down. I will use it later down the rode. But I did get in a good 45 min tae-bo workout. The ASGT works really well for cardio. I only ran one scoop but it gave me the energy to keep going.
ASGT 1 scoop
Pump:good
Endurance:Great
Energy:Great
Libido:Good
Strength:Great

bvaneenen

bvaneenen

Awards
Well I decided to cut the PSarm from this stack to keep my BP down. I will use it later down the rode. But I did get in a good 45 min tae-bo workout. The ASGT works really well for cardio. I only ran one scoop but it gave me the energy to keep going.
ASGT 1 scoop
I'm glad to hear you like the ASGT...I've got some coming tomorrow and I'm Stoked!! I'm two weeks into the Natabolic Stack and I'm currently taking NO Shotgun but I have a feeling this might blow it out of the water :AR15firing:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear you like the ASGT...I've got some coming tomorrow and I'm Stoked!! I'm two weeks into the Natabolic Stack and I'm currently taking NO Shotgun but I have a feeling this might blow it out of the water :AR15firing:
If you want to have some real fun run both ASGT and NO shotgun.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ok... Love the vid!!!
Call your local BK and ask if they sell Krabby Patties.

Don't take no for an answer! They just want em all for themselves!!! :irked:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got an email from fat gripz. Delivery estimate: April 1, 2010 - April 2, 2010
So next week I will be working them into my lifting routine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about buying a pair of fat gripz too... they look pretty awesome.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The price. I can't shell out that kind of money right now. Hell I can barely pay my rent. Thats the only downside.
Start saving your pocket change.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Start saving your pocket change.
ha Its just not in the budget for now man. Maybe in a few months but right now I'm trying to pay the bills and keep food on the table.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ha Its just not in the budget for now man. Maybe in a few months but right now I'm trying to pay the bills and keep food on the table.
I hear ya. when your are lifting the food budget gets bigger as you get bigger.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
truth. I'm graduating from college in 6 weeks so after that hopefully my budget will open up a little.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No kidding. I eat so much more to grow at 200ish than I did at 170. Luckily I have a girlfriend that cooks for me, so i just throw whatever money I can afford for that week at her and let her do the decision making (she'd pretty hip on the diet thing... I trust her choices) and she seems to make it work way better than I ever did when I was single. One of those luxuries I never have had since I was a kid and my mom was cooking for me... get yourself a good lady who can cook fellas. It's a godsend.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
No kidding. I eat so much more to grow at 200ish than I did at 170. Luckily I have a girlfriend that cooks for me, so i just throw whatever money I can afford for that week at her and let her do the decision making (she'd pretty hip on the diet thing... I trust her choices) and she seems to make it work way better than I ever did when I was single. One of those luxuries I never have had since I was a kid and my mom was cooking for me... get yourself a good lady who can cook fellas. It's a godsend.
My ex could burn water!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Another 45 min tae-bo workout. This time it was stepped up with 5 pound weights. Don't sound like much but it feels like 100 pounds at the end. Tomorrow is my weights day. Thank the iron gods.
ASGT 1 scoop

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh I see

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
explains a lot my friend

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Yup when I bought it I didn't know that they had 2 kinds.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Fat Gripz

I would like to add that FAT GRIPZ is sending me a free pair to try and to let every one know what I think. So we will get to see if they live up to the hype. I won't Bull $hit ya IF I don't like them then I will tell you so.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how do we get in on that action???? LOL

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
how do we get in on that action???? LOL
It wasn't something that they where offering. I contacted them and offered to try them and let you guy know what I thought if they would send me a free pair. So they liked my offer and sent a pair out.
So my advice to you if you see something new contact them and offer to try it out. Like I always say the best things in life a FREE.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
LOL agreed my scaley friend!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I just took 4 scoops and now I'm going to go kill some weights.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
mad man I tell you... a MAD MAN

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
4 scoop Complete upper body workout.

Ok as you know I did 4 scoops. Got to say I liked it. I went from falling a sleep to bouncing off the walls of the gym.
Workout
Wide grip bench
120-15warm up 160-15/15/15/12/12

Pull downs
100-15 warm up 120-12/12/10/10/8

Military press
80-15 warm up 10-12/12/12/12/10

Ok forgot what you call these but I did them dumbbell curl where you turn them over before you come back down. I'm having a brain fart.
25-12/12/12/10/10

1 handed rev grip push downs
20-15/15/15/12/12

I didn't legs since I went for a nice 3hr power walk with tuns of hills.

ASGT 4 scoops

Pump:Great
Endurance:Unreal
Energy:Unreal
Libido:great
Strength:sweet
Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ok forgot what you call these but I did them dumbbell curl where you turn them over before you come back down. I'm having a brain fart.
25-12/12/12/10/10
Zottman Curls.