"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

  1. My bad it was a misleading deal.... Don't bother.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My bad it was a misleading deal.... Don't bother.


    LOL I see how you are. You had me searching all over the internet for it at that price.
    I will work for supplements!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by clax View Post
    figured out the pain in my chest 1 broken rib lol sorry to keep posting on this but just thought id let you know
    Glad it's nothing serious then bro , at least you know what it is now, I had three broken a few yrs back... It's a beeatch!!
    •   
       


  4. How do you upload pics to the thread?
    I will work for supplements!

  5. Before
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I will work for supplements!
  6. Now


    Now
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    I will work for supplements!
  7. Chest 2 scoops of ASGT


    Flat bench
    130-10 170-10 230-5pr 250-2pr

    Incline bench
    150-10 190-0 Lost concentration 170-5 150-7

    Peck Deck
    150-10 170-8 190-4pr 170-6 150-8

    ASGT 2 Scoops
    Pump:not bad didn't go high enough on reps to get a good pump
    Endurance:great as always.
    Energy:great as always.
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:2 PRs
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!

  8. Looking like you've shed some body fat since you started the stack.

    What's your change in weight from start to now?

    Just keep it up and more good things are on the horizon. You said you're working out at home, right? When you get in to a gym/get some more weight you'll be able to explode with growth.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Looking like you've shed some body fat since you started the stack.

    What's your change in weight from start to now?

    Just keep it up and more good things are on the horizon. You said you're working out at home, right? When you get in to a gym/get some more weight you'll be able to explode with growth.
    I'm at 203 now started at 209. I know I gained muscle. got to test my fat. Ya I'm working out at home for now. With work don't have much time to hit the gym. But that means more money for sups. and weights.
    I will work for supplements!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    But that means more money for sups. and weights.
    And food!

    Gotta have that diet right. After that, everything else falls right in to place.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    And food!

    Gotta have that diet right. After that, everything else falls right in to place.
    mmmmmmmmmmmm
    I will work for supplements!

  12. I agree with SB on this one. You look leaner, and the muscles look much fuller. Keep it up my friend!!!! looking great
    Working on living
  13. Red face Help


    I will be starting my cutting cycle Saturday and will be logging it here. So in tell then my logs will overlap. My cutting stack will be.
    LG Science's PSarm, Formadrol, "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored " Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro and Princeton nutritional systems Burn Factor 6.
    So buckle up. It is going to be a hell of a ride.[/quote]
    im new to all this forum stuff and im kinda lost in ur back and forth. im trying to cut from 180 to about 165-170. but i dnt want to lose the muscle mass that i have...ur post sounded on point with my goals and was wondering what it was exactly u were taking!! please lemme know! very interested!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crimsontmpest View Post
    I will be starting my cutting cycle Saturday and will be logging it here. So in tell then my logs will overlap. My cutting stack will be.
    LG Science's PSarm, Formadrol, "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored " Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro and Princeton nutritional systems Burn Factor 6.
    So buckle up. It is going to be a hell of a ride.
    im new to all this forum stuff and im kinda lost in ur back and forth. im trying to cut from 180 to about 165-170. but i dnt want to lose the muscle mass that i have...ur post sounded on point with my goals and was wondering what it was exactly u were taking!! please lemme know! very interested![/QUOTE]

    LOL Well I did take the Burn Factor 6. That was money down the drain. Formadrol is great for cut. I was running it because I was coming off the Trifecta stack. But thinking about buying another bottle. My HGH came in late.
    Now I'm running The Anadraulic State GT with the HGH PRO. Great mix. But next time I'm going to try the LGs HGH products. The Psarm I have is the old formula And when I take it my Blood pressure goes whey up.

    If I was to do it all over again I would Run the Formadrol and ASGT to keep muscle and for fat burners I would use OEP + ALPHA-T2 Stack. HMM A new log.
    I will work for supplements!

  15. ok good deal! thank so much. jst tryin to find a mixture that works for me and im guessing trial and error is a decent way to go. imma go ahewad and order that stuff tmorrow and start in a few weeks.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crimsontmpest View Post
    ok good deal! thank so much. jst tryin to find a mixture that works for me and im guessing trial and error is a decent way to go. imma go ahewad and order that stuff tmorrow and start in a few weeks.
    Good luck and if you decide to log it put a link in here. I would love to follow along.
    I will work for supplements!

  17. and ryte now im takin Jack3d and nutra pro protien. with my MAXgxl 4 daily vitamins and fishoil.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by crimsontmpest View Post
    and ryte now im takin Jack3d and nutra pro protien. with my MAXgxl 4 daily vitamins and fishoil.
    I haven't tried Jack3d yet but I hear alot of good thing about it.
    I will work for supplements!

  19. well from the way u talk about asgt its got the upper hand on it! but i have been takin jack3d for roughly 2 months and def gains! and yea imma post my logs and leta ya know how its goin once i get my stuff and carry out my routine!

  20. ok this is the cutting stack im goin to start takin. since funds are a lil low im jst gonna up my cardio. but i will be taking as follows. Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, Alpha-T2 & Anadraulic State Stack along with my NutraPro Protein and my Fish Oil with MAXgxl vitamins. ill be starting as soon as i get all products in and will keep a dailoy Log of last workout with out and all the gains i hope to achieve!

  21. Looks like a god stack crimson, you should put a log up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crimsontmpest View Post
    ok this is the cutting stack im goin to start takin. since funds are a lil low im jst gonna up my cardio. but i will be taking as follows. Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, Alpha-T2 & Anadraulic State Stack along with my NutraPro Protein and my Fish Oil with MAXgxl vitamins. ill be starting as soon as i get all products in and will keep a dailoy Log of last workout with out and all the gains i hope to achieve!
    Sounds great.
    I will work for supplements!
  23. Back to HELL


    Temp today in hell 91

    Pull ups
    20 warm up

    Dead lifts
    150-10 210-8 250-5/5/5

    Inverted rows with feet on bench
    bw-10/10/8

    It was too hot to do any thing else so that's it.

    ASGT 2 Scoops
    Pump:good
    Endurance:great as always.
    Energy:great as always.
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:great
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!

  24. I would like every one to know that I will be running an Alpha-T2 sponsored log after this one. They are letting me stack anything I like with it. Haven't decided what I will run with it. Maybe my friends at LG will hook me up with something great to run with it. I got to say LG has been great with the ASGT X 2. And I'm not just kissing @ss for more sups. I'm thinking of running Formadrol or t-911 or ASGT with it. don't have much money to spend so I'm still deciding.
    I will work for supplements!

  25. awesome my friend!!! I got a bottle coming in the mail myself!
    Working on living

  26. That beard is epic
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  27. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    That beard is epic
    It got to hot so I shaved it off.
    I will work for supplements!

  28. I think that is where I lost the extra 1.5 pounds on the scale.
    I will work for supplements!

  29. no beard? unsubb
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  30. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    no beard? unsubb
    LOL
    I will work for supplements!

  31. Any thing to loose a few pounds.
    I will work for supplements!
  32. Shoulders 2 Scoops ASGT


    Military press
    100-10 140-8/7/5

    BB upright rows
    50-10 70-10/8/8

    Shrugz
    250-10/10/8

    Tcups
    25-10/9/7


    ASGT 2 Scoops
    Pump:good
    Endurance:great as always.
    Energy:great as always.
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:great
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!

  33. you kill me with those T-cups!!! I did them 2 days ago and am STILL feeling them!!
    Working on living

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    you kill me with those T-cups!!! I did them 2 days ago and am STILL feeling them!!
    I love them after a heavy lift. They pump so much blood into the muscle it is insane.
    I will work for supplements!
  35. Coming Soon From The Dragon


    Next Stack

    ALPHA-T2 By: Performance Enhancing Supplements ( Sponsored )
    Formadrol Extreme XL By: LG Sciences
    6-Bromo By: Performance Design


    Lg is more than welcome to add to this stack.
    I will work for supplements!
  36. Arms on 3 Scoops of ASGT


    Triceps Pushdowns
    50-15 80-10 90-6/5/4

    Ez preacher
    60-15 100-8/6 80-10

    Kick backs
    25-10 30-10/10/8

    Hammers
    50-10 60-6pr/6/5

    Forearm Roller
    20-5sets both ways

    ASGT 3 Scoops
    Pump:Killer
    Endurance:great as always.
    Energy:great as always.
    Libido:still standing
    Strength:great new PR
    Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!
    I will work for supplements!

  37. man the numbers are getting better and better
    Working on living

  38. Excellent stuff Dragon. Hit up some Formadrol it's cheap right now and well worth it from the blood work and logs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent stuff Dragon. Hit up some Formadrol it's cheap right now and well worth it from the blood work and logs.
    I already did. Read #515 of my log I have it for my next stack.
    I will work for supplements!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I already did. Read #515 of my log I have it for my next stack.
    Dang how'd I miss that. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in