Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First of I would like to thank LG Sciences for allowing me to log Anadraulic Pump. I have some high hopes for this product as it already has one of my favorite sources of energy for preworkout in it. On top of that all of the Arginine substrates look great too. This will be the first pre workout I have taken in some time that has not had Beta Alanine in it so I am excited to see how well it does the job with out it.

Here is a link to the product info
http://www.lgsciences.com/Nitric-Oxide-Releaser-p/anadraulic-pump.htm

Training during this time will be very dynamic as far as exercises, weights used and rep schemes and tempos. I am lowering my weights and doing slower repetitions right now which will be great to test how effective the Anadraulic State is at producing a pump. I get nice pumps off of slow reps so I am expecting to really be engorged at the end of some of my workouts. I am also dealing with some injuries so you will see some high rep body weight exercises done as well. This will also be great for a pump. Since I can't go heavy on legs this is where I am really hoping to see the Anadraulic Pump work some magic keeping the muscle fed even though not having high resistance levels.

Diet will be Higher protein, moderate fat and carb. I will be working toward a recomp. The diet will be dynamic depending on how my body is reacting to it.

I will be focusing on all of the basic characteristics of PreWorkout supplements. Pump, energy, focus, aggression, strength, vascularity I have the specific list they want here somewhere and will use it for my review and some of the updates. Here is to the beginning of a fun ride!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride boss in what will be another great log!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for stats

Although stats on this log are not of huge importance I will keep a running tally of Body Weight and Body Fat here.

2/3/2010 202 lbs 7.8% chest 5mm, Abdomen 14mm, Quad 5mm

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed.
are you going to be using on cardio days, or just lifting days?
curious how this would be with cardio.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should get some AS-GT samples to you as well. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you should IC!! The combo of AS GT/AP is off the charts aggressive but it will probably make him forego his body rehab.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U kno I'm in this. AP is an excellent product, you will enjoy it. Great energy and focus

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
present.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for another Kleen log. Time to kill it as usual!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
We don't carry Anadraulic Pump...that link is to the Anadraulic State.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We don't carry Anadraulic Pump...that link is to the Anadraulic State.
I just fixed it. Was in a hurry when I put it up... I got a stomach bug or something.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Friggin logs galore! Let's do this big man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the show bud!
Excellent!
subbed.
are you going to be using on cardio days, or just lifting days?
curious how this would be with cardio.
I will use it for some of my HIIT Sessions. The recumbant bike on a high resistance for intervals will be one of my forms of leg work too during this time.
:D Sounds great, does it have any ingredients that are currently banned in natty competition? That is the only concern. If not bring it on!!!!!!

subbdizzle
Welcome Mr Big

Yes you should IC!! The combo of AS GT/AP is off the charts aggressive but it will probably make him forego his body rehab.
Oh I will be growing during this rehab, you can guarranty that. I will find a way. Hmmmm I could work my calves.... LOL
U kno I'm in this. AP is an excellent product, you will enjoy it. Great energy and focus
Awesome and yes I am expecting great things.
Good deal the crew is showing up...

Subbed for another Kleen log. Time to kill it as usual!
Nothing less will be accepted. Glad you are here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Friggin logs galore! Let's do this big man!
Thanks for coming. LOL
SOunds like you walked into the corner store. Thanks for coming...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was cold Kleen:sad2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That was cold Kleen:sad2:
I was actually laughing at myself for saying that. Thank you for coming... that sounds like he was shopping at a cornerstore, that is what I meant. Flex don't take me wrong Brosef, more than happy you are here. Just laughing at how generic the welcomes sound after 15 in a row it is hard to say anything remotely original.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
From the sound of this it should be awesome.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bubba I was talking about you rubbing the calves in my face!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No bubba I was talking about you rubbing the calves in my face!!
HaHa. Okay that may be cold. I will have to put up a calve shot when they are all pumped up one day. That other pic was no pump at all. For now though, all you have to do is remind me you can squat and I can't then I am put right back in my place. LOL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st!!! oh wait :sad:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, Time for MrKleen to do some ass stomping! Subbed for sure:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly never really considered NO type products, but I guess I am curious to see what you get out of it...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly never really considered NO type products, but I guess I am curious to see what you get out of it...
Neither have I DW but after sampling this I could be changing my mind!! It gave me a great muscle fullness that I could get used to...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to get Pumped man!
1st!!! oh wait :sad:
In brother!
Awesome, Time for MrKleen to do some ass stomping! Subbed for sure:D
Neither have I DW but after sampling this I could be changing my mind!! It gave me a great muscle fullness that I could get used to...
Hey everybody thanks for coming!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I have been sick!

Hey everybody, I had some sort of intestinal bug and was just out of commission. I plan to workout tomorrow and will use my first dose of Anadraulic Pump then. I had to talk myself out of forcing cardio this morning, my stomach is still not all the way right but I am not curled up in a ball at home any more either. I figured it was better just sleeping in until 6:00AM this morning and getting a tad more rest. I will only hit 3 scoops tomorrow and see how it goes. I saw some nice reviews at 5 but I want to test my stomach first after the past few days. It has just been miserable. I lost some weight for sure.

DW, and AZ,
I like my PWO mixes the ones that work well anyway. Is the pump a good way to gauge the success of your workout? No... not at all far too many times you see people who believe this. However I can do arm rotations for a minute and my shoulders are pumped does this mean they are going to grow from that. I think not. However a pump is the sign that more nutrients are getting to the muscle via increased blood flow into the muscle. So assuming you have a phenominal workout, due to the increased energy, stamina, and ATP getting to the muscle as well as a better pump to feed the recovery more quickly that these products offer there is an implied synergy towards growth and recovery that is really hard to deny.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
In for the run my brother!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the bug champ. Look forward to a full recovery and results from AP.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the run my brother!!
Excellent!
Sorry to hear about the bug champ. Look forward to a full recovery and results from AP.
Thanks, I am excited to get started. I have been thinking about it and I will probably use a smaller dose of this for my cardio sessions as well. Just the added energy and food to the muscles that and my intensity levels in cardio will more than likely go up during this period. I bet I can get some good shots of some vascualrity in my quads before the end of this run.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kleen, how much time do you allow between exercises???? I am just moving to the next rack or whatever as fast as possible. Do you have a set time???

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I"M DOWN WITH TE SICKNESS!!1 don't think i forgot about ya'll im back rdy for this attk. . . kleen one request. . can you break down in grams how much of the state your taking cuz i have some but everone just says scoops. . .i need to know how many grams cuz i have a 20g scooper. . .soo i can measure out accordingly!! Thanks big man!!! KILL"M!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"M DOWN WITH TE SICKNESS!!1 don't think i forgot about ya'll im back rdy for this attk. . . kleen one request. . can you break down in grams how much of the state your taking cuz i have some but everone just says scoops. . .i need to know how many grams cuz i have a 20g scooper. . .soo i can measure out accordingly!! Thanks big man!!! KILL"M!!!

1 serving is 6 grams with the scoop provided

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Kleen, how much time do you allow between exercises???? I am just moving to the next rack or whatever as fast as possible. Do you have a set time???
Honestly as quick as possible. I never really want to rest for more than a minute on that one. By the time you change stations and get your weight set up it will have been longer than a minute so just pretty much get under it once you have it set up. You can extend the rest periods more if going for sheer size and strength but you will get both of these as well as conditioning with 1 minute rest periods.
From AZ's info below your scoop would be basically equivalent to 3 scoops of Anadralic Pump. Just a wee bit more.
Hope your feeling better bud!!
Getting there. Getting food on my stomach and not dying so that is a good sign. Tomorrow will be a good workout and first time using this stuff. I can't wait to see what it can do.
1 serving is 6 grams with the scoop provided
Gracias Sir.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First workout in the books.

Very Nice, I will start by saying that. This has a nice smooth energy that slides in on ya pretty quickly and gets you going. As far as my pump, I have to say I have a really good one. We are at an hour after the workout and I am still very full. I changed rep tempos here to 2-0-4 and really concentrated on the mind muscle connection and the feel of every part of the lift. Was a very pleasant change as it became challenging very quickly at low weights which is my plan for now. During the workout my veins were out in full force, they have gone back in a little bit. The energy from 3 scoops was very good but not going to be overbearing to anyone but the extremely stim sensitive people. I will be venturing to 5 scoops on my next workout. I also thin I may do 3 scoops to assist me in my cardio. I opted out of leg work today I am taking care of this tendon. I think I may take 2 weeks of of training them directly with any pressing or extension movements. I may work on my hamstrings but not quads. Duing my cardio I will challenge the quads on a recumbant bike, no real impact there. That should fill my legs up with blood and get them pumped ridiculously.

Tempo was 2 second concentric, 4 second eccentric contraction

Assisted Chinups nuetral grip - BW-80x10, BW-60x10, BW-80x6 Man slowing these down made them feel so good, mind muscle connection was on point.

Decline Bench 135x10, 185x12, 185x7, do you have any idea how hard it is to do a 4 second negative with such a short range of motion, man it was awesome!

Lateral raise machine - 60x10, 60x10, 60x8 -Honestly here is where them pump was just getting stupid. I looked so wide when I stood up from this.

BB Front raises Super setted with Read DB Lateral raises
50x10/15x13, 50x10/15x12, 50x8/15x13 - Not only did the veins pop out put my chest looked awesome as I did this, you could see the striations ripple as I raised and lowered the bar, the whole time the vein in my shoulder just bulging. Awesome stuff.

OH Cable triceps extension - 60x10, 60x10, 60x9, Man what a nice burn this slow reps brought in, and my triceps were very full after this. I think I am going to respond with some growth to the new tempo even though intention is to lighten load on my connective tissue.

Seated Donkey Calve raise - 6 plates 2 25s 23 reps 2-0-2 tempo, 8 plates x15
I have to admit it was harder than I thought to get the donkey to sit on the machine but once we had an understanding the exercise went well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling the AP doing it's thing? The combination of this with their new AS GT is crazy aggressive. I'm slowing my reps down a lot as well lately and really enjoying the difference.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great numbers Kleen. Great start for a great supp

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad your first workout went so well bud... one thing I noticed with this product is that with time the effects get better and better. The pump just increasingly gets more noticable with every worout with it. How was the mental drive/focus and energy with it? Notice anything?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome start man.
Thanks Bro!
Awesome indeed!!
Yeah felt really good too.
Feelin better big dawg?!
Yeah my intestines are just recovering from being completely empty now so the digestion is a little off. That and I ate too much yesterday. LOL! It's okay, this week I get back completely on track with my diet.
Feeling the AP doing it's thing? The combination of this with their new AS GT is crazy aggressive. I'm slowing my reps down a lot as well lately and really enjoying the difference.
I was offered some but not sure if I was getting it if so then I will be all over it.

great numbers Kleen. Great start for a great supp
Thanks Bro!

thank you
You're Welcome!
for what?
I don't know either but it is nice to be appreciated! :silly::silly:
glad your first workout went so well bud... one thing I noticed with this product is that with time the effects get better and better. The pump just increasingly gets more noticable with every worout with it. How was the mental drive/focus and energy with it? Notice anything?
Mental focus was good, drive was pretty good too. Like I said I have been reading some other logs and 5 scoops is where I am heading tomorrow. I think that is going to be superb. I was also not feeling 100% so that is a factor I add into the equation there. Tomorrow should be a much more accurate read of how the feel and focus is. I am feeling better and did not get up early for cardio today to get more rest. Will do something later or make it up later in the week.

I am really liking the slower reps though, I did not get sore but could feel that everything had been worked thoroughly. My knee is already slightly improving I think with a 2 week lay off and some TLC I will be able to train them lightly soon. However interval training on the hill setting on the recumbant bike is gonna keep them in shape during that time. Just a better angle and a lot less pressure on the knee than weighted resistance.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 Scoops is explosiveness...my work outs vary also..I know I had to drop to 3 on chest days, i was doing 5, but wasn't able to carry out the exercises!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workout 2 - 5 scoops!

Hey how the hell are ya? Thanks for stopping by!

I have to admit that I found myself very unsatisfied due to the Anadraulic Pump...

ONLY because I wanted to fuggin wreck shop and here I was stuck with light weights and slow reps! Babying my broke ass while wanting to turn into the beast unleashed. Kinda felt like a werewolf in a full moon trying to fight the inevitable change into the beast. Well, I held fast to my plan of slow reps with light weight. Here comes a little more good news, I got pumped very nicely and once I got into the upper reps of my sets the focus was there for me to keep pushing slowly and not give in to the temptation to speed up for more reps. Focus on mind muscle connection was great, felt every fiber as it worked. I closed my eyes and pictured the nerves firing and muscles contracting as I did a lot of my reps and sets. Then I was in the mode to get the most out of the slow workout.

Energy was never rushed, it was high enough that I was constantly moving between every set. Shaking it out or pacing loading weights or unloading for the wife. Stayed consistent and did not fade in the 45-50 minute lifting session.

All reps 2 seconds concentric, 1 second pause, 4 seconds eccentric contraction 1 second pause

BB Alternating F2B presses - 10x45, 10x105, 9x105>6x65 I was pleasantly surprised how hard this became with such a low weight. I feel I can grow without killing my tendons.

DB Pull Over - 50x10, 75x10, 75x10>50x7 I had a little inpingement in my shoulder but was able to work around it. Slow reps really got the upper outer lats burning.

Hammer Super Incline Press - 35x12, 55x10, 65x11>20x6 slow reps getting me here and shoulders were pretty toasted from presses already.

Close Grip Bench Press - 95x12, 135x10>115x5>95x5 - I was really noticing on the Incline presses my triceps were getting hit hard with the slow reps they were huge and full massively pumped before I started this exercise. Keeping it slow and light but what a great feel to it once you get into it.

Legs, as you know no real leg work right now at least on quads.
Here is what I did.
Recumbant bike, 20 levels total. Level 8 for 45 seconds, level 15 for 45 seconds, I went through this for 4 cycles of the level 15 and 5 of the level 8. I have to admit I was grinding out pretty hard towards the end of the third and fourth passes at level 15. It was more resistance than I thought it would be to be honest. My legs were VERY pumped after this. VERY PUMPED, my quads are the sweeping quads that come down into a point and staggered at the knee not the big blocky ones that hang down over your kneecap looking huge at all times. Well, the tear drops were so full they were definitely hanging over my knee just full. However my tendon does not feel worse for the wear and I am about to take more fish oil and eat my second meal.

Speaking of meals, a little example of my nutrition for the day.
1st meal was 2.25 scoops protien powder, 1 cup raisin bran, 1 cup milk, about 15 extra raisins was what was left in my bag of raisins. 1/4 cup dehydrated blueberries 30 grams carbs worth. I did take bulk PSlin prior to this meal. I am getting ready to have 1 cup oatmeal and 2 more scoops of protein powder, and 5 grams fish oil. Then lunch will be 8 oz turkey breast in a sandwich with cut up avacado and flamin hot mustard. I will curb the carbs down more after lunch having hardly any after 5:00 PM unless I go to fight class which probably won't happen during my 2 week layoff from legs.

Well after my experience today with the leg experiment and them getting so pumped, I will definitely be using the Anadraulic Pump during my cardio which will be interval training. I think I will go from level 7-14 45 second intervals for 45 minutes. That will be enough to really burn me and get a great pump rushing what I need into my muscle while getting the tendon warmed up and increasing circulation. This challenge is almost becoming exciting to try to work around the issue. Cool that I am keeping positive about this right now.