Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well my friend you give me hope for this product!! i haven't used it to much due to the fact i'm not sure what the dosing protocol is. . .. but with your enthusiasm and heavy pumps!!! I'm doin a leg day today!!! wish my luck!!! took 10gs which should be about 3 scoops??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen, you think 5 scoops is good? Wait until you've tried 6!!! Yeah I said it...what? :squint:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA i found you!

IM IN!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what happens when I get on 6 scoops

...tennis balls just start flying at me...true story

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well my friend you give me hope for this product!! i haven't used it to much due to the fact i'm not sure what the dosing protocol is. . .. but with your enthusiasm and heavy pumps!!! I'm doin a leg day today!!! wish my luck!!! took 10gs which should be about 3 scoops??
He said on here that each scoop was 6 grams so that would be about a scoop and a half. You could use your 20 gram scoop basically even across the top and be 2 grams over a 3 scoop dose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The cool thing is like I said I had plenty of energy but it was not racey, or buzzy, it was more that it was available to explode when needed. Just enough to keep me motivated and focused without going over board even at 5 scoops.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is what happens when I get on 6 scoops

...I GAIN TELEKINETIC POWERS AND STOP OBJECTS WITH MY MIND...true story

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...that's a given

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loled hard

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah lawl boners...rare but have been reported

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I loled while hard... i mean.... wait a minute
Don't worry HMan, a "slippery kitty" has the same effect on me. :shhh:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cardio Day 2.5 scoops

So today was a cardio day and I took 2.5 scoops for some energy and a good pump to the legs while I worked them for cardio. This is how things went down. I started on the recumbant bike @ level 7 for 2 minutes to warm up then bumped to level 10 for 3 minutes then the progression was like this for the next 40 minutes. I manually changed levels in 1 minute increments starting at level 7>12>8>13>9>14>10>15 then repeating until 45 minute total. As you can imagine this took a lot of focus which once the energy kicked in and the drive and focus was there it got much easier. I will move to 3 scoops for this though. I may need to get myself some ResetAD or something as I am noticing some stim tolerance not only with this but some of my other favorites. I would have to try one of my staples for comparison on energy as my system is running now.

I burned a total of 420 calories which is pretty good for a recumbant bike. Legs were definitely pumped, then I did some weighted ab machine for 3 sets to failure with 120 lbs on it. Sat in steam room for about 15 minutes.

Food wise my diet is changing up a bit I will be cycling calories and carb levels while more than likely keeping protein and fat at pretty constant levels to effect the changes on caloric intake.

These are some of the daily numbers i will be aiming at. I may add in protein or fat even more carbs to some days. I will eat one of the 2 lower on cardio days and one of the 2 higher on workout days. I may use use either the 260 or 280 protein on some days as well. I also have the cals worked up for a 40-30-30 with 40 being protien but it ends up to protien heavy in my opinion and the carbs are to heavy for my tastes at 40%. Carbs will be eaten mostly in the morning and tapered of through the afternoon in to low glycemic carbs only at night if any after 4rth meal.

2600 cals P=260g 40% F=125g =43% 2160 cals + 110g 17%
2600 Cals P=260g 40%, F=101g 35%, C=162g 25%

2800 cals P=260g 37% F=125g =40% 2160 cals + 160g 23%
2800, P=280g 40%, F=980 109g 35%, C=700 175g 25%

3000 cals P=260g 35% F=125g =37% 2160 cals + 210g 28%
3000 cals P=280g 37% F=125 37% C 245g 32%

Only 2 days a week of 3200 maximum probably only 1
3200 cals P=260g 32.5% F=125g =35% 2160 cals = 260g 32.5%
3200 cals P=280g 35% F=125g =35% 2160 cals = 240g 30%
Or
3200 P=260 32.5%, F= 106 30%, C=300 37.5% for an occasional really high carb day.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today was a cardio day and I took 2.5 scoops for some energy and a good pump to the legs while I worked them for cardio. This is how things went down. I started on the recumbant bike @ level 7 for 2 minutes to warm up then bumped to level 10 for 3 minutes then the progression was like this for the next 40 minutes. I manually changed levels in 1 minute increments starting at level 7>12>8>13>9>14>10>15 then repeating until 45 minute total. As you can imagine this took a lot of focus which once the energy kicked in and the drive and focus was there it got much easier. I will move to 3 scoops for this though. I may need to get myself some ResetAD or something as I am noticing some stim tolerance not only with this but some of my other favorites. I would have to try one of my staples for comparison on energy as my system is running now.

I burned a total of 420 calories which is pretty good for a recumbant bike. Legs were definitely pumped, then I did some weighted ab machine for 3 sets to failure with 120 lbs on it. Sat in steam room for about 15 minutes.

Food wise my diet is changing up a bit I will be cycling calories and carb levels while more than likely keeping protein and fat at pretty constant levels to effect the changes on caloric intake.

These are some of the daily numbers i will be aiming at. I may add in protein or fat even more carbs to some days. I will eat one of the 2 lower on cardio days and one of the 2 higher on workout days. I may use use either the 260 or 280 protein on some days as well. I also have the cals worked up for a 40-30-30 with 40 being protien but it ends up to protien heavy in my opinion and the carbs are to heavy for my tastes at 40%. Carbs will be eaten mostly in the morning and tapered of through the afternoon in to low glycemic carbs only at night if any after 4rth meal.

2600 cals P=260g 40% F=125g =43% 2160 cals + 110g 17%
2600 Cals P=260g 40%, F=101g 35%, C=162g 25%

2800 cals P=260g 37% F=125g =40% 2160 cals + 160g 23%
2800, P=1120 280g, F=980 109g, C=700 175g

3000 cals P=260g 35% F=125g =37% 2160 cals + 210g 28%

Only 2 days a week of this maximum probably only 1

I really like that calorie cycling. Are there specific days you wanna choose to guy higher? Like for example days ur hitting maybe a morning walk and an intense lift ull hit up 3200 calories?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like that calorie cycling. Are there specific days you wanna choose to guy higher? Like for example days ur hitting maybe a morning walk and an intense lift ull hit up 3200 calories?
Yes my lifting days will be higher calories and carb intake will be monitored by how I am looking as well. I may use my recovery day on Sunday to actually be my biggest day of the week and go with heavier carbs on occasion. I really only see myself allowing for one 3200 cal day per week. After a big day like that I will follow with two lower cal days so Monday would be lower carb day at 2600, then Tuesday 2600 at higher carb level. Wednesday will more than likely be a day for the lower carb portion of the 2800 cal unless looking soft, Thursday will be higher carb at 2800, Friday Lower Carb 2800 or 3000 is looking good, Saturday - 3000 Higher Carb, Sunday is the Big eating recovery day of rest and food.

Looks more like this.

Monday Cardio Day 2600 cals P=260g 40% F=125g =43% C=110g 17%

Tuesday Lifting Day 2600 Cals P=260g 40%, F=101g 35%, C=162g 25% or
2800, P=280g 40%, F=109g 35%, C=175g 25% if looking good in mirror

Wednesday Cardio Day 2800 cals P=260g 37% F=125g =40% C=160g 23%

Thursday Weight Day 2800, P=280g 40%, F=109g 35%, C=175g 25% or
3000 cals P=280g 37% F=125 37% C 245g 32% if looking tight

Friday Cardio Day 2800 cals P=260g 37% F=125g =40% C=160g 23% if soft
3000 cals P=260g 35% F=125g =37.5% 2160 cals + 210g 28% if looking tight.

Saturday Lifting Day 3000 cals P=280g 37% F=125 37.5% C 245g 32%

Only 2 days a week of 3200 maximum probably only 1, being on Sunday. Any of these ratios may be used of if looking lean and have plans I may eat freely.
Or
3200 P=260 32.5%, F= 106 30%, C=300 37.5% for an occasional really high carb day.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet im exciting to see how it works!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sweet im exciting to see how it works!
Me too, I think it should work out well. I may need more 2800 days and less 3000 days but I will give it a little time to figure it out. I will get a meal plan for a few different menus at these ranges and eat them however there will be a lot of protein powder involved, really whatever i can do to make it more convenient on myself. I will also mix myself some premeasured fats to start taking. I imagine a lot of times Beans, Oatmeal, Bran Cereals, Fruits and brown rice or whole grain pasta will be my carb sources. Things i can precook and measure. Next week I will probably start logging every meal once I have all my stuff set up and ready to go. Speaking of, I am going to eat something now.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Me too, I think it should work out well. I may need more 2800 days and less 3000 days but I will give it a little time to figure it out. I will get a meal plan for a few different menus at these ranges and eat them however there will be a lot of protein powder involved, really whatever i can do to make it more convenient on myself. I will also mix myself some premeasured fats to start taking. I imagine a lot of times Beans, Oatmeal, Bran Cereals, Fruits and brown rice or whole grain pasta will be my carb sources. Things i can precook and measure. Next week I will probably start logging every meal once I have all my stuff set up and ready to go. Speaking of, I am going to eat something now.

Yeah i can def see you hitting up several "menus" depending on the day. Based on the little blurb you gave me on my current diet (between 2100-2600 a day) i find myself having oatmeal and bran cereal days for lower cal days and trading up with brown rice day or whole grain pasta days for high calories.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i can def see you hitting up several "menus" depending on the day. Based on the little blurb you gave me on my current diet (between 2100-2600 a day) i find myself having oatmeal and bran cereal days for lower cal days and trading up with brown rice day or whole grain pasta days for high calories.
Yep, brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole grain pastas/bread for the bulk of the higher carbs days then beans, fruits and oats / bran cereals will be eaten on both days. Oats are just so convenient I don't remove them from any carb equation.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are you going to post some of those menus????? Would love to see how they look

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
are you going to post some of those menus????? Would love to see how they look
Definitely, I will make a few over the course of this week and weekend and will put some of them up. I have to figure out what meals are going to get what portions and then make up meals for those portions so it will take some time. I just need maybe 3 meals I can apply for each meal size. That is one of the reasons you see I made Fat and Protien pretty constant. Limits how many recipes / meals I have to come up with for those 2 nutrients. Adding in the carbs should be relatively easy. My evening meals will probably all be relatively similiar to each other in ratios.

One thing this frees back up for me is my tuna, brown rice and Tony's seasoning, or Salmon brown rice and Tony's, man I love both of those and haven't had them in a while. So easy to make and eat too. 1 15 oz can of salmon has 80 grams of protein, so i can add 2 cans in and 3 cup of brown rice and have enough for 3 meals. ;) That or the larger tuna cans one at a time with 1 cup of brown rice. Yeah....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, I will make a few over the course of this week and weekend and will put some of them up. I have to figure out what meals are going to get what portions and then make up meals for those portions so it will take some time. I just need maybe 3 meals I can apply for each meal size. That is one of the reasons you see I made Fat and Protien pretty constant. Limits how many recipes / meals I have to come up with for those 2 nutrients. Adding in the carbs should be relatively easy. My evening meals will probably all be relatively similiar to each other in ratios.

One thing this frees back up for me is my tuna, brown rice and Tony's seasoning, or Salmon brown rice and Tony's, man I love both of those and haven't had them in a while. So easy to make and eat too. 1 15 oz can of salmon has 80 grams of protein, so i can add 2 cans in and 3 cup of brown rice and have enough for 3 meals. ;) That or the larger tuna cans one at a time with 1 cup of brown rice. Yeah....
Man i just thought about adding in some celery, green pepper, maybe a lil serrano pepper to those and make them really off the chain. Maybe even some peeled crawfish. Oh Yum! Sorry.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL Yeah got a little food intensive there huh.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Yeah got a little food intensive there huh.
Not fair talking about food like that Kleen. I too will be enjoying me some AP today with my chest/tris workout, 5 scoops and I go up a cup size, it is flat out retarded the pump it gives me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not fair talking about food like that Kleen. I too will be enjoying me some AP today with my chest/tris workout, 5 scoops and I go up a cup size, it is flat out retarded the pump it gives me.
Yes I agree the pumps are very nice on this product, very nice!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best pump product for me so far!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best pump product for me so far!!
I really do like the pump from this. Had a great one again today.
Where the pics big diggity?
I never linked them but they are not new. Same ones as the end of my HyperTest run. Here I will link them in now this was actually the day this thread was started.

Date 2-3-10, relaxed in all photos. Weight was 202.

Arms up relaxed shot.

This one I am holding my chest high with good posture. I tend to let my ribcage drop as you will see in the next shot. I got used to doing it so my arms weren't always flaired around my lats. (Childhood insecurities) Everyone used to pick on me for walking around "bowed up" all the time even though I wasn't. What a shame if I knew then what I do now I would have told them they were jealous and stood tall.

This one is me just standing normally. Funny how different they look.

Like I said earlier unless a pic of the pump or vascularity I will porbably not bother with too many pics. However I will take a couple mid week next week which would be the 2 week point, and put them up anyway if you guys want to see them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight Workout 3 - 5 scoops

Well guys I had another good workout. Well it was good for what it was the quality of the workout was nice and I had a sick pump by the end of it. I am still sticking with the slow reps with a 1 second pause at both ends of the movement. Trying not to use the elasticity stored in the tendons for power. My weights are basically half my normal working weight. However my sets are MUCH longer. You figure about 8 seconds per rep and I am doing the full one thousand count too not just 1-2-3-4 that most of these sets actually last longer than my rest periods. Now there is something to ponder. :D Well I was very happy to find myself sweating profusely this workout. It is interesting how faster reps seem to get the pump to the muscle faster while these slow reps take a little bit. Interestingly enough my chest is bigger after I finish my back work than it is right after chest. My back is more pumped after shoulders, so on and so on. Seems within 2-3 minutes after the end of the workset the pump gets great. With fast reps I can see a pump immediately. However I think it has to do with heart rate. The control needed for the slow reps has be breathing more slowly to concentrate on the movement. I think I am just a little calmer and more deliberate and my heart doesn't get to racing as quickly. Now by the time I got to shoulders I was pumped everywhere but legs.

Flat DB Press - 50x10, 65x10, 65x8 immediately grabbed 35 lb DB's and did 6 Flyes to burn the pecs out the rest of the way without bothering my tendonitis any further. I honestly failed at 8 on the second workset was kind of humbling while at the same time motivating.

Bent Over DB Rows - 50x10, 65x8, 65x6>50x4 My chest has always been stronger than my back. This was very nice however I felt the tendon issue at the top of the movement on the second workset and stopped at 6 then dropped weight. Man I am tired of this thing. I wanna rip it!!!!

Standing Arnold Presses - 35x10, 45x10, 47.5x8>35x2 Wow these really get you. The slow reps on this move are just ridiculous. However my caps were HUGE after doing these. All 3 heads were full and seperated.

DB Drag Curl - 20x10, 32.5x10, 35x6>20x5 Holy Hell, the contractions off of this are already awesome but with the 2-1-4-1 tempo these were truly beasts. My biceps were on fire at the end of this set. I had nothing left for the drop to 20 lbs as you can tell.

Leg Work = 2 minute warm up level 8, three 1 minute bouts at level 16 on the bike going down to level 8 in between for one minute. I was going to do 4 but the stims got me and I HAD to go the restroom. No runs or anything just time to go... I have not experienced any stomach discomfort with this product at all.

I am probably going to schedule a Doc appointment and request a couple MRI's so I know what I am working with here. That is what I pay for my insurance for so might as well just go do it. May even get a shot in the knee or something. We will have to see. My elbow has reoccured 3 times now over the past 18 months so I think it is time to get a picture of what is really going on in there. If tendonosis instead of tendonitis I will need to do a completely different workout to recover. As faras the knee, well I walk on it, kinda want it working right so I want to speed the healing process as much as possible. After i get this all squared away I will begin some tendon training I am looking into to increase strength and thickness in the tendons.

Even though I know this program will work and keep me growing or from shrinking anyway, I am going stir crazy not being able to just go at it like the Kleen Machine that I am. Had to laugh, I was going to change the name of my workout because there are like 100 of them called the Warrior Workout. I was thinking The Machine like Kleen Machine. Then Thunder said something about Kleen Machine earlier and we had a laugh when I told him.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, Log is great man..allot of effort in and info is going into this, are you sold at 5? , seems and looks everything is treating you really nice..

Give us a rating compared to other pump products if you can..

And Let us know how you make out with the MRI!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get better Kleenmachine :cheers: we miss your constant enthusiasm
:djarty:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, Log is great man..allot of effort in and info is going into this, are you sold at 5? , seems and looks everything is treating you really nice..

Give us a rating compared to other pump products if you can..

And Let us know how you make out with the MRI!
So far 5 is really nice for me. I may try 6 some day but for now 5 is doing me really well. It is a little hard to rate against each other with the fact I was doing different workouts and eating differently. However I will do my best with a few of them. On one or two of them to give a good comparison i may need try them on this slower light weight workout.

Anadraulic Pump / Hemodraulix - It is hard to compare the two as Hemo does not offer any energy and I was on a lower carb diet when using it. However pump-wise at this point they feel very close. Hemodraulix got better as I went along and so far so is the AP so if that continues I think we may see AP pulling out ahead of Hemodraulix regarding pump. Obviously it wins in the energy department hands down. ;)

Anadraulic Pump / White Flood - Anadraulic Pump has this one hands down. No comparison in my eyes.

Anadraulic Pump / NO Xplode - are these even in the same category? No comparison....

Anadraulic Pump / SuperPump250 - Honestly I used to love SP250 it was my favorite for a while. However it was the freight train energy that I loved even more than the pump. What I didn't like was the crash that followed. Well the energy from AP is great, nice smooth and consistent, it does not hit like a mack truck nor drop off quickly. As far as the pump goes AP definitely has SP250 beat for me.

Anadraulic Pump / Vasocharge - I dont think a lot of people have used Vasocharge but it is a great product. I got great pumps and tons of energy from it however I feel Anadraulic Pump is still a better product at a much better price.

Anadraulic Pump / Black Powder - Although I liked Black Powder I like the energy better from AP and the pump definitely is superior.

Anadraulic Pump / Jack3d - Honestly for me these two are the best that I have used so far with Vasocharge and Hemo tieing for the next spot. I would be hard pressed to choose one of these over the other. On one hand I love the feeling of Jack3d, the high levels of BA in it just make me "Feel" the rush. Energy for me is a little higher on Jack3d. Anadraulic Pump is a very smooth intense constant energy also. Of course they come from the same ingredient so the similiarities there make sense. However when it comes to Pump they are pretty close. I think this is another one I may need to revisit later. I think I will try one dose of Jack3d with this lower intensity workout to compare the 2 better. I didn't do any light weight slow reps type of lifting on Jack3d and it may very well have been the intensity of the lifting making me feel I had more energy with Jack3d. However other than that from what I am seeing the pumps are comparible at this point. The feel of the pump is just different due to the BA. Now I think if I tossed in a tad of bulk BA in with my Anadraulic Pump I may be in heaven. I have become a BA junkie... what can I say. We will revisit this one later also after I go ahead and kill one good intense workout on AP, just full force it then take some ibuprofen and chill. I know my elbow can handle that. So I will have to do that and see just how intense AP can be if I PUT MYSELF in intense mode. Lets be honest right now I am holding back a little for safety but we can squeeze out one hardcore lift day just to seee if that is a mental situation. Here comes the test. Saturday I will go balls to the wall hardcore on upper body and see how well AP handles that intensity. I honestly think it will bump itself up a notch.

Sorry for the lengthy explaination. Just trying to be as fair as possible to the product. I think my forced low intensity level is keying down some of the intensity available from this product. We shall have our answer Saturday.

Get better Kleenmachine :cheers: we miss your constant enthusiasm
:djarty:
That is why there hasn't been much going on in here, I have gotten boring haven't I?

You may not have meant it that way but honestly I am a little Blah from not being able to be me in the gym. I am also kind of suffering a loss due to not doing the show. I guess I am in mourning. It really takes a lot of mental and emotional commitment to choose to do a competition. Then having to stop the prep and what not there is actually a void there. I feel like a Warrior without a battle. Kind of like Major Payne, "Got to be somebody who needs some killin." No Major you have killed them all.

I think Saturdays planned intensity will pick my spirits up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far 5 is really nice for me. I may try 6 some day but for now 5 is doing me really well. It is a little hard to rate against each other with the fact I was doing different workouts and eating differently. However I will do my best with a few of them. On one or two of them to give a good comparison i may need try them on this slower light weight workout.

Anadraulic Pump / Hemodraulix - It is hard to compare the two as Hemo does not offer any energy and I was on a lower carb diet when using it. However pump-wise at this point they feel very close. Hemodraulix got better as I went along and so far so is the AP so if that continues I think we may see AP pulling out ahead of Hemodraulix regarding pump. Obviously it wins in the energy department hands down. ;)

Anadraulic Pump / White Flood - Anadraulic Pump has this one hands down. No comparison in my eyes.

Anadraulic Pump / NO Xplode - are these even in the same category? No comparison....

Anadraulic Pump / SuperPump250 - Honestly I used to love SP250 it was my favorite for a while. However it was the freight train energy that I loved even more than the pump. What I didn't like was the crash that followed. Well the energy from AP is great, nice smooth and consistent, it does not hit like a mack truck nor drop off quickly. As far as the pump goes AP definitely has SP250 beat for me.

Anadraulic Pump / Vasocharge - I dont think a lot of people have used Vasocharge but it is a great product. I got great pumps and tons of energy from it however I feel Anadraulic Pump is still a better product at a much better price.

Anadraulic Pump / Black Powder - Although I liked Black Powder I like the energy better from AP and the pump definitely is superior.

Anadraulic Pump / Jack3d - Honestly for me these two are the best that I have used so far with Vasocharge and Hemo tieing for the next spot. I would be hard pressed to choose one of these over the other. On one hand I love the feeling of Jack3d, the high levels of BA in it just make me "Feel" the rush. Energy for me is a little higher on Jack3d. Anadraulic Pump is a very smooth intense constant energy also. Of course they come from the same ingredient so the similiarities there make sense. However when it comes to Pump they are pretty close. I think this is another one I may need to revisit later. I think I will try one dose of Jack3d with this lower intensity workout to compare the 2 better. I didn't do any light weight slow reps type of lifting on Jack3d and it may very well have been the intensity of the lifting making me feel I had more energy with Jack3d. However other than that from what I am seeing the pumps are comparible at this point. The feel of the pump is just different due to the BA. Now I think if I tossed in a tad of bulk BA in with my Anadraulic Pump I may be in heaven. I have become a BA junkie... what can I say. We will revisit this one later also after I go ahead and kill one good intense workout on AP, just full force it then take some ibuprofen and chill. I know my elbow can handle that. So I will have to do that and see just how intense AP can be if I PUT MYSELF in intense mode. Lets be honest right now I am holding back a little for safety but we can squeeze out one hardcore lift day just to seee if that is a mental situation. Here comes the test. Saturday I will go balls to the wall hardcore on upper body and see how well AP handles that intensity. I honestly think it will bump itself up a notch.

Sorry for the lengthy explaination. Just trying to be as fair as possible to the product. I think my forced low intensity level is keying down some of the intensity available from this product. We shall have our answer Saturday.

That is why there hasn't been much going on in here, I have gotten boring haven't I?

You may not have meant it that way but honestly I am a little Blah from not being able to be me in the gym. I am also kind of suffering a loss due to not doing the show. I guess I am in mourning. It really takes a lot of mental and emotional commitment to choose to do a competition. Then having to stop the prep and what not there is actually a void there. I feel like a Warrior without a battle. Kind of like Major Payne, "Got to be somebody who needs some killin." No Major you have killed them all.

I think Saturdays planned intensity will pick my spirits up.
nah bro not boring..we just miss ya :cheers: get better bro..were always here :nervous:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...oh and nice review bro!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review!

What's crazy is that Anadraulic State is actually more comparable to the other pre-workouts, so you're really giving AP some credit here! Awesome man! Glad you enjoyed it.

I'll have to get some Anadraulic State GT samples out to you. I've still got your info. I'll take care of that tomorrow. :) - You'll be blown away at what AS-GT will do for you!

Cheers!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT!!!

NEVER LET UP! NEVER SLOW DOWN!! A WARRIOR RATHER SUFFER DEATH BEFORE ADMITTING DEFEAT!!! NEVER LACK DRIVE!! WHEN LIVE GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU KICK LIFE IN THE FACE AND KEEP RUNNING!!!

KLEEN!!! INTENSITY!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!"

come baby pump up the music and jam to the rhythym of the Kleen Warrior Machine!

Oh great workout by the way. For having an injury you really worked around it very well and something i took notes on. Review was top notch once again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review bud.. I told you I loved the energy and focus/drive from AP. Better then jack3d in my opinion (although I might have not taken jack3d at enough doses to get full benefitI just had some sample packs a while back) and I agree vasocharge is an awesome under-rated product but price wise AP hands down. As for the hemo.. why not run both is my answer to that...:dunno: Hemo makes everything better :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am with Kleen on AP/Jack3d comparison though I like them for different reasons then him. AP is just awesome for a PM trainer like me, excellent energy and focus but I have no issues sleeping at night but get amped enough for my workouts that I can get the intensity I want. Jack3d is just raw power in my eyes; like a mule kicking your a** into gear and watch out because you are about to throw 45 pound plates for fun. I love both and they are both priced right, each just has a different place in my arsenal.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Great review Kleen, but then again we expect nothing less. Good luck tomorrow... just pretend you are hitting Met over and over again with the weights... it helps me!!! LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nah bro not boring..we just miss ya :cheers: get better bro..were always here :nervous:
...oh and nice review bro!
Thanks, I am here now got my game face on again.
Great review!

What's crazy is that Anadraulic State is actually more comparable to the other pre-workouts, so you're really giving AP some credit here! Awesome man! Glad you enjoyed it.

I'll have to get some Anadraulic State GT samples out to you. I've still got your info. I'll take care of that tomorrow. :) - You'll be blown away at what AS-GT will do for you!

Cheers!
Hell Yeah! Lets rock that!

WHAT!!!

NEVER LET UP! NEVER SLOW DOWN!! A WARRIOR RATHER SUFFER DEATH BEFORE ADMITTING DEFEAT!!! NEVER LACK DRIVE!! WHEN LIVE GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU KICK LIFE IN THE FACE AND KEEP RUNNING!!!

KLEEN!!! INTENSITY!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!"

come baby pump up the music and jam to the rhythym of the Kleen Warrior Machine!

Oh great workout by the way. For having an injury you really worked around it very well and something i took notes on. Review was top notch once again.
Hey MET GoHard must have gotten ahold of the awesome sauce! That was PRETTY FUGGIN MOTIVATING SIR!!! I like how you used my own quote in it. Right now we are working on the Healing Fast part of that mantra.
Honestly as you know and expect I am not lacking intensity in the gym I am going to failure on these sets and giving them my all. My mind is playing tricks on me due to the weight being low and also not doing the show. However, there is no give up here only around, over, or through. I know intelligence and cunning are as much a part of winning the war as ferocity. However limiting ferocity is not in my nature, I am an animal proud and strong so this goes against my grain. For me right now seeing the squat rack is like going to the titty bar, you see the hot girls, you like em, you wanna play with em but you aren't allowed... WTF!!! Why am I being punished. ;)

Awesome review bud.. I told you I loved the energy and focus/drive from AP. Better then jack3d in my opinion (although I might have not taken jack3d at enough doses to get full benefitI just had some sample packs a while back) and I agree vasocharge is an awesome under-rated product but price wise AP hands down. As for the hemo.. why not run both is my answer to that...:dunno: Hemo makes everything better :D
Thanks, I still have plenty in the bottle so I will be able to give more info later too. I do think that Hemo would make most any preworkout supp work a little better. Something about the AA in it seems to do the trick and with more of other NO prods and energy it would be off the chain.
I am with Kleen on AP/Jack3d comparison though I like them for different reasons then him. AP is just awesome for a PM trainer like me, excellent energy and focus but I have no issues sleeping at night but get amped enough for my workouts that I can get the intensity I want. Jack3d is just raw power in my eyes; like a mule kicking your a** into gear and watch out because you are about to throw 45 pound plates for fun. I love both and they are both priced right, each just has a different place in my arsenal.
Okay so then it is not just me regarding the kick from Jack3d.
Great review Kleen, but then again we expect nothing less. Good luck tomorrow... just pretend you are hitting Met over and over again with the weights... it helps me!!! LOL
LOL, you got it. One Metroba Bonk! :trout: 2 Metroba Bonk!:trout: 3 Metroba Bonk! :trout:
I think I can make that happen.

Okay by the way I did not do cardio today I woke up I could barely breathe through my nose, my head was pounding so I took some tylenol sinus medicine to kill the headache and got back into bed. I aint even trying to get my heart rate up with a pounding sinus headache. :nono:

I am feeling fine now and may go for a walk in the downtown tunnels at lunch.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great review my friend i don't think n e more needs to be said!!!! :bigok: