Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Kleen is the brofessor and I am the student. Taking notes man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen I know how your wife feels!!!! I have cursed your name during your Kleen Workout from Hell you sent me. I am praising your name, however, after I have some of these cadets puking in a trash can from doing the same workout... it gives me power to see their pain!!!!!
Nice!!!! I bet there run times get better too. This new workout I am doing is so hard to do as designed but man I LOVE IT!!!! This is the only way I can get my intensity like I do on that program but not hit the heavy weights that my body can not handle right now.
Thanks Bro! However I am absolutely sure I can and have learned some from you too. One area of this I don't have ANY experience in is power lifting. I am strong in the 4-8 range but never trained for any kind of powerlifting. I really want to give it a go once I am healed up. Will be hollering for some assistance then for sure.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!! I bet there run times get better too. This new workout I am doing is so hard to do as designed but man I LOVE IT!!!! This is the only way I can get my intensity like I do on that program but not hit the heavy weights that my body can not handle right now.

Thanks Bro! However I am absolutely sure I can and have learned some from you too. One area of this I don't have ANY experience in is power lifting. I am strong in the 4-8 range but never trained for any kind of powerlifting. I really want to give it a go once I am healed up. Will be hollering for some assistance then for sure.
I'll definitely be in your side of the ring man just let me know when you wanna lift some heavier weights!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. This mofo is the 'Truth'. I can never add anything to his threads, he more than has anything I have to offer, covered.

Keep it up Kleen...I admire the tenacity even whilst having an injury.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. This mofo is the 'Truth'. I can never add anything to his threads, he more than has anything I have to offer, covered.

You can always add with questions which is often my MO; that is what makes AM so much of a learning resource. You don't get judged for asking questions here, after about a week here I was sold. Not to mention we have beasts like Kleen, Thunder, Snags and DW throwing consistently entertaining/informative/motivational/downright hilarious at time logs our way so no need to head anywhere else.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely be in your side of the ring man just let me know when you wanna lift some heavier weights!
Thanks Brother!

Man you can add to my threads through experience, motivation, you have a tip I wont know and if I do maybe it will spark another tip for you. It all is a part of the success. I more than appreciate that you are regularly in my logs!
You can always add with questions which is often my MO; that is what makes AM so much of a learning resource. You don't get judged for asking questions here, after about a week here I was sold. Not to mention we have beasts like Kleen, Thunder, Snags and DW throwing consistently entertaining/informative/motivational/downright hilarious at time logs our way so no need to head anywhere else.
Definitely and what we like about you all is that you take the advice and do the work. You don't ask is there an easier way you say can I make this harder once it become tolerable. Can I increase the intensity. That mentality you all bring to our threads and it makes them better. I share because my passion is this and I sought out the info but my desire isn't to make it hard for anyone to obtain. I don't think you have to have read all the books I did or spend 25 years of lifting to learn the tricks I have if I can share them with you condensed and to the point.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any updates today kleen?

Here's my new log...im taking up a diet very similar to what you have suggested for other and what u have used in the past and tweaking it for recomp and powerlifting.

One day I will be Great, and this is how...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wtf1: Where the Hel have I been all this time??!! :dunno:
How did I miss out on this log? You need to spoon-feed me a link next time Kleen. LOL
I don't just go scrolling through the forum listings looking for threads to sub to.
I'm so very, very sorry to have missed this much of your run brosenstein.

I'm here for the remainder though.

Now go break some shit!!!:smashfreakB: :chairshot:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
any updates today kleen?

Here's my new log...im taking up a diet very similar to what you have suggested for other and what u have used in the past and tweaking it for recomp and powerlifting.

One day I will be Great, and this is how...
I am in! I was busy yesterday but had an awesome workout, will out up the run down in a second.
:wtf1: Where the Hel have I been all this time??!! :dunno:
How did I miss out on this log? You need to spoon-feed me a link next time Kleen. LOL
I don't just go scrolling through the forum listings looking for threads to sub to.
I'm so very, very sorry to have missed this much of your run brosenstein.

I'm here for the remainder though.

Now go break some shit!!!:smashfreakB: :chairshot:
I am pretty sure I put a link in your Natadrol thread. Of course if I did I can see why it may have been missed all the traffic in your logs. Next time a PM for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aren't I already there? I thought I replied to that yesterday. Now I gotta make sure I am subbed there too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bottle went BOTTOMS UP today... :puppy_dog_eyes:

Sorry I was not on long enough to update yesterday, dealing with home owners insurance stuff. Adjuster was at the house for hours. I had a killer workout but came to a realization. I am definitely going to need to use my listing straps, I can not maintain grip through a full workout after only 2 days, my forearms are still a little shot from the last one so I found myself having to stop for a second shake my arms out and regrip and go. I will just strap up so I don't end up taking mini breaks trying to get enough grip to complete the work. Especially with next week being 40% I know it will be hard to maintain.

So once again a reminder of the program, no rest other than grabbing weights or changing from one exercise to the next. This is one giant set that includes 3 rotations of the following Dumbbell exercises in order & 20 reps each.

Dead lifts 30 , Incline Bench 30, Step Ups 30, Bent over DB Rows 25, Romanian DL 25, Military Press DL 25 Lunges 25, Side Rows 17.7Bench Dips 17.5 = repeat 3 times

This battle was EPIC, still not completely recovered from the previous bout this one was just a battle from beginning to end. I was surprised to feel that the 30s felt a little heavy at the end of the first set of incline bench, I was like wait a minute, already? This workout is already harder than the first one due to having both step ups and lunges incorporated. Add to that I was noticing my muscle were still barely on the cusp of being sore. I pushed and clawed my way through this workout. Having to stop for a second to stretch the forearms and regrip probably 3 times during sets, and then a 3-5 second pause to do so between each exercise. Man, I was pumped up and feeling huge which didn't help my grip any either. Man I will say that 30 minutes of holding weight in your hands with no breaks is ridiculous on the forearms. I was huffing and puffing again like a steam train. This workout makes you question your resolve for a moment or two while getting through it. It is the difficulty that can also make me passionate about it.

Cardio, 4-6 scoops Anadraulic Pump, Elliptical with upper body 520 cals, well I was able to increase calories by going to the elliptical machine. I also did some intervals on it and I had a whole body pump when I got off of the machine. Pretty nice from interval training…. Reason I am guessing on the on the scoops is that I started digging it out and at 3 scoops there wasn't much left in the bottom so I went bottoms up into the cup. :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: Dumped the rest right and and swigged it down.

I will put my full review up here sometime today or this weekend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't I already there? I thought I replied to that yesterday. Now I gotta make sure I am subbed there too.
No I don't see you there unless you subbed without posting...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't see you there unless you subbed without posting...
Kiss and make up you two... we know we are all following each others logs.:djparty:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anadraulic Pump Final Review

First I want to thank the guys at LG Sciences for allowing me to log this for them. Hopefully in the future I will get the opportunity to run some of there other products. I am sure I will be trying out some more of them on my own as well.

On to the review, about half way through this log I was asked to compare this product to others and I gave it very high reviews. I still think this product is excellent and does exactly what it says it will do give you energy and provide excellent pumps. All of the standings I mentioned previously still hold true. However I also rated it very close to Jack3d initially. I agree that as far as Pump goes it is on the same level or above with any other product I have taken including Jack3d, I still had more intense energy, and drive with Jack3d. That being said let's fast forward, AS-GT was graciously sent to me for testing as well. Okay now we are talking about some serious synergy, combining these two products, AS-GT 45 min pre workout and then AP 15 minutes preworkout make for one intense, focused, volumized, pumptastic workout. The drive and aggression from the AS-GT is a different kind of energy and the creatine already being in your system really helps with strength and stamina during your workouts. This combo is a winner for sure.

I will detail out some of what my thoughts on specific attributes of Anadraulic Pump to close out my review.

PUMP = This is truly where this product shines! Pumps from this product never let me down and honestly the pump at 3 scoops is excellent yes even better at 5 but the increase to 5 scoops was more for stims than needing to improve the pump at suggested dose. I did a few heavy weight lower rep workouts, higher rep but still challenging weight workouts, light weight extremely slow repetitions, very light weight high rep circuit training, cardio and finally HIIT training while using this product it produced an excellent pump regardless of methods used.

VASCULARITY - I definitely noticed my veins a lot more while working out and a few hours following the workout. This was nice to walk in to work with my forearms looking like some kind of road map. Has really increased with the circuit training type dumbbell workout I am doing. At one point it was pretty gnarly I tried to take a pic but couldn't capture what it looked like on the camera phone. However if I felt it was picture worthy I was impressed with it.

ENERGY - I know I have mentioned that this does not provide the same energy I get from Jack3d, but that isn't actually a bad thing. I would be more apt to recommend this product to someone who works out in the evening. With a 3 scoop dose I believe you could still fall asleep 3 hours later and had excellent pumps as well. The energy is very smooth and there is absolutely NO CRASH!!!

FOCUS - I found that focusing or getting into the zone came easy. Really, there would be a physical and mental kick in that took over and honed in on the goal of completion and determination starting very early on in the workout.

MIXABILITY & TASTE - The product mixed pretty well for me. I actually put it in less liquid than called for so and I mixed it with EAA's with extra leucine and it still mixed well and flavored the aminos as well. Occasionally I would get a little grit at the bottom but that happened when you don't use much water. I always put in a cup with lid then shake I don't ever stir so I can not comment on that.

Only other observation would be this would be better in a big mouth container so your hands fit in there better when getting low.

Would I use this product again? Yes I definitely would.

Who would I recommend this product too? Those who want a pre workout product that provides a smooth energy, focus and fantastic pump. Someone with a little lower stim sensitivity would do really well on this product with plenty of energy without going overboard. Someone using other stims or perhaps thermo diet pills not wanting to stop it's use. I took 3 scoops with an OEP to see how it felt and I was okay energy did not go over the top. Anyone that works out in the evenings that still want to have some extra energy and great pump and still be able to fall asleep that night.

I have gotten out of the practice of assigning a number rating to a product, times and supplements change far to frequently for a scale like that to be accurate as new products come out. So instead I will say this in closing…
All in all this product is a sure fire winner. Anyone could benefit from it's use, it comes from a reputable company with their finger on the pulse of the industry. Regardless of who you are and what type of workout you are doing this product will deliver a great pump and some smooth energy. Perhaps they will even sell a stack of AS-GT with AP when they release the AS-GT then everyone could have a great opportunity to experience the synergy of the two products.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Once again, another great review Kleen. And the combo of the two was an unexpected twist. drooling over trying that combo myself

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man. I couldn't agree more with what you said. Can't wait to get my hands on that AS-GT.