Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Oh sorry I was a little unclear on the mood part. It was mostly a rise in confidence and aggression, but the latter was easilly channeled to the gym Overall a great mood boost I'd say

    Solid advice you got from Kleen too, and good luck with your log. I will be following along man.

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Oh sorry I was a little unclear on the mood part. It was mostly a rise in confidence and aggression, but the latter was easilly channeled to the gym Overall a great mood boost I'd say

    Solid advice you got from Kleen too, and good luck with your log. I will be following along man.

    //CC
    Thx young fella...
    •   
       


  3. Cool man diet doesn't look to bad but it is the incidentals, and the here and theres we think of as minute that are the HUGE roadblocks in our progress. Make sure you are watrching them. Yeah you will get cravings, get some ReCreate, it will really help with cravings. Other than that keeping control of your blood sugar will control your cravings too.

    If you stick to what you have on the list and don't graze, or do incidental extras, don't drink your calories unless in a shake and you should definitely see your progress make some jumps.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool man diet doesn't look to bad but it is the incidentals, and the here and theres we think of as minute that are the HUGE roadblocks in our progress. Make sure you are watrching them. Yeah you will get cravings, get some ReCreate, it will really help with cravings. Other than that keeping control of your blood sugar will control your cravings too.

    If you stick to what you have on the list and don't graze, or do incidental extras, don't drink your calories unless in a shake and you should definitely see your progress make some jumps.
    Yes I agree. Ya know, while cruising I'd have fried chicken tenders and fries for lunch. I realize this is gonna be alot longer than 6 weeks. In fact, I'm planning 4-5 mos before I get 'wow' results and then another 6 mos before I'm diced. If I stick to the plan though I know I have striations under this skin somewhere. I'm gonna be hella conscience of the 'incidentals, and the here and theres'. I'm gonna make this happen, for sure!
  5. Day 4- Legs


    Day 4! Legs

    Haven't done squats in years. Been hampered by tendonitis in my knees.
    Brought my wraps and prepped to git 'er done.

    Squats
    135 - 10
    225 - 10
    275 - 7
    225 - 10

    I'll revamp this next week and start with 275 and work down.

    Centuries - Leg Press

    90x10, 180x20, 270x30, 360x17, 270x30, 180x20, 90x10

    Missed the 360x40. Usually get this done, but with the sqauts preceding
    I was wasted.

    Seated Calves
    100 - 10
    145 - 10, 10, 10

    Stiff Legged Deads
    185 - 8
    225 - 10
    225 - 10
    185 - 10

    Leg Extensions
    80 - 10, 10, 10

    20 min cardio (125-132BPM), 15min Sauna

    Notes
    - Took 1-C last nite before bed. Woke up in a pool of sweat 3 hrs into my sleep. Not sure what the deal was here.
    - Worked out solo. No support system today but was able to focus hard regardless.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    BiggKarrim, good to see you big fella.

    Concrete, was the mood change a sense of well being or when you say mood change, was it aggression, etc?

    SVT, I actually brought 2 clementines! BTW, SVT's are sick! You runnin 13,14's?
    Right now I wish I could change my name. I blew the engine a few days before x-mas. I was pushing a pretty terrible number @ 13.2..... I am debating on whether or not it is worth putting a V8 in or beefing up the engine.

    I tried surfing the web on the 1-c product and was unsuccessful who makes it? I am starting a heavy stack next month and am following many logs / comparing products to see if any will fit into the list. I have never heard of 1-c.

    Your log is looking good so far, you should start to feel it REALLY kick in soon! You should start weighing yourself each day @ the same time and post it up here so we can get an idea of whats going on. Also this will help you with the extra push in your workout sessions to see higher results. With your lunch if you find you are craving too much food down some water or some milk, that will fill your stomach up a little and will help you take in less food. You have some damn good advice from many already! Keep up the good work you'll enjoy the results at the end of your cycle!

  7. Subdizzle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    Right now I wish I could change my name. I blew the engine a few days before x-mas. I was pushing a pretty terrible number @ 13.2..... I am debating on whether or not it is worth putting a V8 in or beefing up the engine.

    I tried surfing the web on the 1-c product and was unsuccessful who makes it? I am starting a heavy stack next month and am following many logs / comparing products to see if any will fit into the list. I have never heard of 1-c.

    Your log is looking good so far, you should start to feel it REALLY kick in soon! You should start weighing yourself each day @ the same time and post it up here so we can get an idea of whats going on. Also this will help you with the extra push in your workout sessions to see higher results. With your lunch if you find you are craving too much food down some water or some milk, that will fill your stomach up a little and will help you take in less food. You have some damn good advice from many already! Keep up the good work you'll enjoy the results at the end of your cycle!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html

    you're welcome
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    Right now I wish I could change my name. I blew the engine a few days before x-mas. I was pushing a pretty terrible number @ 13.2..... I am debating on whether or not it is worth putting a V8 in or beefing up the engine.

    You should start weighing yourself each day @ the same time and post it up here so we can get an idea of whats going on. Also this will help you with the extra push in your workout sessions to see higher results.
    A 13 sec street car is fast, no matter what anyone says. Don't kill yourself, literally and figuratively over 13.2. That's impressive.

    I'm keeping the weight and bf% to Sundays as a mini-goal to keep working hard. I don't work hard, numbers won't reflect it, or will, lol.

    Today I'm doing cardio and upping intensity to possibly 75-80%of max for an hour. That's how good I feel. I'm not sure what the numbers will reflect being the 1st week but I've been working hard for sure, I will tell you that.

  10. Question. How do you guys feel about zero carb or 20cal NOS drinks or Rockstars?

    I try to use them for pep obviously and try and stick to zero carb for sure but I wasn't sure how you guys felt about them or whether I should buy some caffeine pills and just keep to water all day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Question. How do you guys feel about zero carb or 20cal NOS drinks or Rockstars?

    I try to use them for pep obviously and try and stick to zero carb for sure but I wasn't sure how you guys felt about them or whether I should buy some caffeine pills and just keep to water all day.
    Counting business days only the cost of 2.5 weeks of these will by you a month supply of USP Labs OEP and you won't be lacking in energy at all.

    Nothing against the drinks persay but if energy is the idea OEP is way better, and will burn that fat off you like nobody's business. Just my opinion, same goal, better solution.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Subbed....Sorry I got in here late.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Counting business days only the cost of 2.5 weeks of these will by you a month supply of USP Labs OEP and you won't be lacking in energy at all.

    Nothing against the drinks persay but if energy is the idea OEP is way better, and will burn that fat off you like nobody's business. Just my opinion, same goal, better solution.
    Wow I never thought of it that way.. Good point
  14. Day 5 Cardio


    Day 5 Cardio

    1 HR. Fluctuated 135-152BPM throughout first 40 min or so.

    Last 20 min, brought down to 120's and finished up last 5 min as cooldown.

    - Notes

    TIRED. SORE. SORE. SORE. TIRED.
    Attributing to the obvious; change in general and volume of work are factors for sure.
    Diet solid no swaying.

    Muscles are hard regardless of how I'm feeling!

    Need to rest and get ready for shoulders tomorrow.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Counting business days only the cost of 2.5 weeks of these will by you a month supply of USP Labs OEP and you won't be lacking in energy at all.

    Nothing against the drinks persay but if energy is the idea OEP is way better, and will burn that fat off you like nobody's business. Just my opinion, same goal, better solution.
    I agree. I'm throwin around the idea of adding OEP to this mix to really accelerate things.

    Here's another question. Today was just a cardio day. Normally I'd dose 50-60g of simple carbs with 50g of protein mixed with all my goodies, postworkout. With an hr of cardio I decided to lighten the carbs to 15ish and only 25g protein and skip the yellow gold. How should I approach this?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Subbed....Sorry I got in here late.
    Good to see you big dggity!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I agree. I'm throwin around the idea of adding OEP to this mix to really accelerate things.

    Here's another question. Today was just a cardio day. Normally I'd dose 50-60g of simple carbs with 50g of protein mixed with all my goodies, postworkout. With an hr of cardio I decided to lighten the carbs to 15ish and only 25g protein and skip the yellow gold. How should I approach this?
    No need to skip the yellow gold it isn't just there as a parachute to turn off fat stores, it is also there to shuttle the nutrients into your muscle. What this means to you is that even 15-30 grams of carbs can be shuttled into your muscle WITHOUT the insulin spike. You don't need the insulin spike with yellow gold. It activates the Glut4 uptake in your muscles whether insulin is present or not. Getting rid of the yellow gold then would be like having a sports car with an operable hood scoop and removing it just because you arent racing it. With the scoop, you still get the performance and efficiency boost of better airflow even when not racing. With yellow gold (berberine) you still get the nutrient shuttling effect when not taking in a lot of carbs.

    Also if your goal is recomp I would cut the simple carbs post workout too. If you take bcaa's or an intra drink for your workout you are ok regarding nutrients getting to your muscle quickly. Then the yellow gold will turn on your muscle stores even more you take in 50-75 grams of complex carbs. This will give you a great pump and feed your muscle without bringing on an insulin spike. Helping to mitigate any of the nutrients being stored as fat. Not to mention excess insulin is unhealthy.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Also if your goal is recomp I would cut the simple carbs post workout too. If you take bcaa's or an intra drink for your workout you are ok regarding nutrients getting to your muscle quickly. Then the yellow gold will turn on your muscle stores even more you take in 50-75 grams of complex carbs. This will give you a great pump and feed your muscle without bringing on an insulin spike. Helping to mitigate any of the nutrients being stored as fat. Not to mention excess insulin is unhealthy.
    K. I'll keep the YG in rotation regardless. I guess I'm a little confused though. I thought I only want to take YG when I eat a large amount of carbs, or does it not matter and I should incorporate it at breakfast, lunch, dinner and postworkout?

  19. Kleen is the man! great info..

  20. noice post Kleen
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  21. Cleanliness in da house!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    K. I'll keep the YG in rotation regardless. I guess I'm a little confused though. I thought I only want to take YG when I eat a large amount of carbs, or does it not matter and I should incorporate it at breakfast, lunch, dinner and postworkout?
    A lot of people only use berberine type of supplements to shuttle in carbs while mitigating fat storage caused by insulin by the fact it can shut off the Glut 4 uptake in the fat cells while stimulating the Glut4 uptake in your muscle cells. This makes it ideal for shuttling in large amounts of carbs at a time without allowing spillage over into fat storage. Remember insulin turns on the Glut 4 uptake in both muscle and fat.

    Here is something alot of people do not consider or know about berberine which is what made me suggest it. Berberine is not insulin dependent like a lot of insulin sensitizers or enhancers. Some great products out there require insulin to get them going, not so with berberine. So if on a basic keto diet say you wanted to have an anabolic shuttling of nutrients into your muscle while there is no insulin present IE... lack of carbs, berberine is your friend. You still get the anabolic reaction shuttling in the proteins and aminos and nitrogen that your muscle need to grow, while lowering blood sugar as well helping keep you in keto, or getting you there.

    Same premise with using it during a fasted workout, it will make your muscle scavenge for nutrients in the blood, using bcaas there are plenty and they can fuel the workout along with fat.

    You can use the berberine directly after a workout with the 50-60 grams complex carbs and then be right back to low blood sugar. This in my opinion is the one of the best ways to recomp. Lower carb higher protein and fat throughout the day and a good spike post workout on maintenance or just above if supplementing a good stack like you are. However if cutting while not losing LBM I would go with maintenance to 300 below.

    The way to stay pretty full, yet still optimally burning fat for energy for you may be to do 50-75 grams carbs after workout and only 2 other times during the day at 25g. Taking yellow gold with each carb meal. Not counting carbs like in almonds and stuff, also incorporate some blueberries and graperfruit into your meals. They both help tell your body to burn fat for energy instead of carbs. You could do 1-2 grapefruit a day and 1-1 1/2 cups blueberries spread throughout the day. That would be optimal for fat loss and muscle presevation using that product.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    K. I'll keep the YG in rotation regardless. I guess I'm a little confused though. I thought I only want to take YG when I eat a large amount of carbs, or does it not matter and I should incorporate it at breakfast, lunch, dinner and postworkout?
    As cheap as it is I would take it 3 meals a day and and after your workout. If fasted i would take it before your workout and after your workout as that will obviously be one of the 3 meals you would have it with. If going to have more than 50 grams I suggest increasing the dose a little. Also if not going to stay pretty low carb at least cut the out by 4-6:00 unless a post workout meal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. you are a smart cat man..damn
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Day 6 - Shoulders


    Shoulders/Chest

    Arnold Presses - 1st time doing these. Wow, Liked these.
    30 - 10, 10, 10, 10

    Nautilus Overhead Press (neutral grip)
    125 - 10
    155 - 10
    185 - 10

    Start 185, 215 next and work down.

    Side laterals One arm at a time
    25 - 10, 10, 10

    Rear Laterals
    10 - 10, 10
    15 - 10, 8-10? Attempted 20lbs, too much

    Incline Press Machine
    225 - 10, 8, 6

    Decline XOvers
    10 - 15, 15, 15

    20 min low intense cardio, 15min sauna

    Notes
    - Walking like a penguin. Legs are rediculously sore.
    - Considering how beat I felt yesterday; today I feel good. I hope
    that means tomorrow I'll be invigorated. Did drink some 'white flood' for preworkout.
    - Changed my postworkout shake to 50g complex carbs, 50g protein.
    Changing dinner to no carb, olive oil on broccoli and egg whites,
    1.5 hrs after PW shake.
    - Looking in the mirror, ashamed I let myself get this bad.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ReComping with a Beastdrol pulse
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. help with recomping my body
    By bi0hazurd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:44 PM
  3. Recomping, How to Do it?
    By Domenic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:58 AM
  4. Still Recomping - Phase 2
    By FlexW99 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in