FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
  1. Unhappy Update


    SOrry YA'll i haven't been updating but i've Strained my mid back and i'm out for a while. . .i will try and send some updated pictures but seeming how its very difficult to flex or lift a whole lot of anything i don't think they'll be coming anytime soon!!!! i do appreciate the opportunity that wasw given and will update you on the progress of my back. . . well for all those that missed me haha here's a lil libido check baby! Name:  Ava_Cowan.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  95.5 KB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime


  2. Sorry to hear that buddy...I hope everything turns out alright!

    Still going to post a final review soon?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  3. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Sorry to hear that buddy...I hope everything turns out alright!

    Still going to post a final review soon?
    I'll post final review by the end of the week NP brutha man!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I was thinking NEW RAG. . . i've been watching geeks and PAV's log and I really think that the new formula would be great!!

    CC,
    THanks brutha i do appreciate it. . .its been a while since i've heard from ya. . .Stayin warm out there brutha. .. i know that MN is getting colder an colder by the day hahah.

    GP,
    WAD IT DO hahahh thanks brutha!!! Good log yourself my friend!! I appreciate it. . .CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO
    geek really likes the new rag, so much in fact that he has sold me on it. gonna pick some up later on after christmas is paid for, lol.- might be a long wait.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Ael,
    sorry to hear bout the back, hope it starts feeling better quick!

    T,
    its right next to smash IMO, very good!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  6. WOOOOO WOOOOO THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! Today the back is feelin better than b4. . . no work outs for a while but the summury will definatly be up and ready tomorrow. . . DOn't lie you missed me hahahah haha WOOOO. . . p.s. love the meds when the do there job!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WOOOOO WOOOOO THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! Today the back is feelin better than b4. . . no work outs for a while but the summury will definatly be up and ready tomorrow. . . DOn't lie you missed me hahahah haha WOOOO. . . p.s. love the meds when the do there job!!!
    I di miss you and happy your back is feeing real real good!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  8. Talking


    Today is the first day that the back is starting to get to about 75% i will do some light walking but stay tuned later tonight for Before and After pics. . . and summary about MST products and how they worked for me. . . was a great run!!! All can't wait to finish up this MST log and hope i have another run with this company!!! WOOOOO WOOOOO < hahahahhah OMFG
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Today is the first day that the back is starting to get to about 75% i will do some light walking but stay tuned later tonight for Before and After pics. . . and summary about MST products and how they worked for me. . . was a great run!!! All can't wait to finish up this MST log and hope i have another run with this company!!! WOOOOO WOOOOO < hahahahhah OMFG
    yo, david. usplabs cissus and animal flex are the best ive tried. when i have trouble with my knee those are the products i turn to. been a great log, i will miss it. hope you get another one up soon, good luck. tom.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Today is the first day that the back is starting to get to about 75% i will do some light walking but stay tuned later tonight for Before and After pics. . . and summary about MST products and how they worked for me. . . was a great run!!! All can't wait to finish up this MST log and hope i have another run with this company!!! WOOOOO WOOOOO < hahahahhah OMFG
    looking forward to this!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  11. late subb... bout to go back and do some back track reading..
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Talking FINAL REVEIW!!!


    Good Morning Everybody!!! I'm comming in live from MN at 8:50a.m. and i wanted to give you my final analysis on CRE-02/CARNAGE. . . PLease note that this review will be on a rating scale from ranges 1 - 10. 1 being absolutely unsatifactory and 10 being the ABSOLUTE BABY!!!! hahah I want to thank MST with The opportunity that was given once again and say that in this review i will summarize some particulars. MOOD / ODOR / TASTE / OVER FEELING ABOUT THE PRODUCT

    CARNAGE AND CRE 02. . . . THE FINAL FRONTIER



    MOOD: 7
    I want to take a minute to take a look at how my mood was affected by taking these two suppliments. As a newbie to the underground world of supplementation there are a few things that I get concerned about when taking new supplements. How will these foreign and domestic entity's affect me? The reason I gave this combination a 5 on mood was because there is not a dirrect correlation with taking a creatine and a beta-alanine with a increase in anger/sadness/happiness/ etc. . . I believe there's an indirect correlation with these products. . . As you start seeing results you become increasingly happier or more aggressive due to the fact that your seeing your body change. Vice versa when your results are lacking then one will become unpleased. I personally didn't notice my mood alter too much unlike some PH or other Supplimentaly products. When talking about mood i believe its important to include libido due to the fact that your sexual motivation is a type of mood. I did notice an increase in Libido slightly. It's interesting when talking about libido due to the fact that i'm a very sexual individual hahah soo when there is an increase its almost hysterical. I do believe that the increase in libido was more so from the CARNAGE than the CRE02 but is hard to say due to the fact that I was taking both products at the same time. For Myself I'm very attracted to teh tingling sensation of beta alanine so mentally I know that I get an increase pleasure when I begin to feel that sensation.

    ODOR 10
    I will have to give these products a 10 on odor because these products smell like a beta alanine/creatine products should. hahah I don't want to mislead anyone with the thought that these products smell like a bed of roses. NO! This real supplementation in its practical form . Anyways ODOR is fine and to tell ya the truth not much more needs to be said.

    TASTE 10
    Again I will have to go with the fact that since there is no taste with the products to me thats a ten. haha When you see weights go up and new pr's from weeks 2-4.5/5 haha what more needs to be said .

    MUSCLE PUMPS/ VACULATIRY 7
    I gave this combination a 7 because I love the feeling of prework outs! When taking this product its not caffinated or have a stim affect like other products. This is a mental game!! If your properly time out your dosages out correctly in conjunction with a hard intense work out, your muscle pumps and vascularity should be good anyways!! The advantage to taking these produces is my endurance was great!!! Once my muscles were pumped they would stay full through out instead of that partical defalation effect with some prework outs . I noticed that I was bigger for longer and stronger overall. This to me means a lot especially once i hit the stage!!! haha!! BOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!!!

    ENDURANCE 10
    I gave this stack a mutha ****** TEN baby!!! hahah I chose this rating because as i have know cycled twice with h-drol an M-drol i felt my endurnace was almost that!!! Which is saying a lot. I have never used a straight creatine/beta alanine product b4 and i was very please with the number of reps and sets i was able to complete with out sacrificing strength!! This is a stack combination in my opinion that will give you pr's like a ph with out the ph pct and or sides hahah!!!! Thats what i love about the CRE02/CARNAGE combo. These two products to me are like ying an yang. Both needed in life but not necessarily together but always coinciding
    Overall
    I'm not sponsored by this company (yet muahah ) but I will put in my two cents. For all those that are looking for a great all natural product that works TAKE THIS STACK!!! going into this miny test I was nervious/excited/anxious/joyful due to the fact that I've never done anything like this before . After I was chosen I new whether results were good or bad that this was going to be a great opportunity! I do know that an increase in 6lbs was great for me. I have recently thinned out due to the fact of my back injury but the strength has been maintained which to me is the most important part!!!! With sizable strength gains comes sizable muscle increases!! In this new era of PH/AAS/AS/GEAR everyone forgets that the true representation of strength is what GOD or what every higher power/belief you have GAVE US!!! haha EL NATURAL BABY!!! In my opinion CREATINE/BETA ALANINE may not be "natural" due to the fact that its a supplement. But I will say this once subed off this product i have still maintained with proper eating and exercising . SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS COMBINATION WORKS!!!! hahah well Thats all i have for now and I hope ya'll enjoy!! PICS. are COMING LATA TONIGHT!!! PLEASE STAY TUNED AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yo, david. usplabs cissus and animal flex are the best ive tried. when i have trouble with my knee those are the products i turn to. been a great log, i will miss it. hope you get another one up soon, good luck. tom.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    looking forward to this!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    late subb... bout to go back and do some back track reading..
    THANKS YA'll. . .I will be looking into those products that you have stated and get back to ya on that WOO HOOO!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  14. thanks for the review buddy! Great log and good review for sure. We really appreciate it!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Awesome final review bro! You ran a great log!! If you are going to run a cycle in the coming weeks/months, just hook me up and I'll follow along for sure
    How's things otherwise?

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Awesome final review bro! You ran a great log!! If you are going to run a cycle in the coming weeks/months, just hook me up and I'll follow along for sure
    How's things otherwise?

    //CC
    THings are going well thanks for asking my friend! Just rehabing my back day by day and I have a deep tissue back massage scheduled for today!!! hahah thats what i'm talking about!! I'll be running a DTP log here unsponsored in a lil bit with slightly more detailed eating regimen. .. I'm stoked i'm going to stack it with ZMK from MST and maybe a one other vitamin they have!!! I'm stoked. . . life is good just getting through this winter storm in MN i think are area got about 10 inches and its still snowing baby!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Say yes to snowmobiling
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  17. Try foam rolling it works wonders for my back

  18. combining ZMK with Mvp365 will yield you phenomenal results buddy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. Thanks for the Updats all!!!! ZMK and MVP365 it is!!! I can't wait hahah towards the end of this month look for it!!! Once my back gets to 100% i will start that stack. . i have the DTP already!! just need to get teh ZMK AND MVP365!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, nice final writeup.

    Also, sorry to hear about the back, be sure to stretch after your workouts, sometimes I tend to skip that on my lower body workouts and I pay for it the next day.
    good to see you my friend. this guy does a great job, would be interested in seeing him run some more of your products-hook him up, great job, david!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  21. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good to see you my friend. this guy does a great job, would be interested in seeing him run some more of your products-hook him up, great job, david!
    THANK YOU TOM!!! BIG REPS FOR ALL OF YA!!! Great support and good things come to those who remain positive and kind hearted!! I wont say no but at the same time I'll put my due's in and let ya'll know how real i will be!!! Muhahah WOOO WOOOO!!!!

    ALL i can say is wait till this back thing smooths ova its GAME OVA BABY!!! DIET WILL BACK IN ORDER AND WOOO HAAAA!!!! ! I WILL SAY MST For the WIN BABY!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    THANK YOU TOM!!! BIG REPS FOR ALL OF YA!!! Great support and good things come to those who remain positive and kind hearted!! I wont say no but at the same time I'll put my due's in and let ya'll know how real i will be!!! Muhahah WOOO WOOOO!!!!

    ALL i can say is wait till this back thing smooths ova its GAME OVA BABY!!! DIET WILL BACK IN ORDER AND WOOO HAAAA!!!! ! I WILL SAY MST For the WIN BABY!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM haha
    just think safety!!!! working safely today for a better tomorrow-safety motto at work, sounds corny but you have to look out for yourself.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Aye! doesn't sound corny at all. . . Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift for a Lifetime!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Aye! doesn't sound corny at all. . . Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift for a Lifetime!!!
    right!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'll be sure to get you guys taken care of to the best of my ability, even if it means my personal stash
    wow-i am giving you some rep for the nice thought.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. damn bnat, take the ones i gave you last time off, it won't let me give them to you again, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    You can always buy some product, that gives me some reps too, well mental reps, you know.

    Maybe when testopro is done we can get you setup with some Nitroceps, it has some good tboosting effects along with a nice swOle factor
    be careful what you say-testopro is done, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:39 AM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:47 PM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Log in
Log in