FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Nice prs on fs and sldl!! Dls aren't bad but sldls kill!! Anyways looks like you killed it!! Nj.

2. thanks man!!! Always workin hard in the gym!!! have to!! Its the one place were i forget all about whats going on hahah besides iron ya dig!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thanks man!!! Always workin hard in the gym!!! have to!! Its the one place were i forget all about whats going on hahah besides iron ya dig!!!
    Definately man, gotta let it all go there. One of my sayins is "this place aint a fcking coffee shop!!"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

4. hahah i love it!!! PLenty of time to talk outside or when your in the hot tub recoopin haha. . .i have a shirt that says i'm not here to talk! hahah its great!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah i love it!!! PLenty of time to talk outside or when your in the hot tub recoopin haha. . .i have a shirt that says i'm not here to talk! hahah its great!
    Haha nice shirt man!!

I want one of those, shut up and squat shirts. But if you wear animal clothing I think you gotta be 250lbs with massive forearms lol!!!
    •   

6. Checking in on ya bro. Man I've been away for a week and you've kept on setting them pr's Comngrats man, you are moving up fast

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Talking

CC
    thank ya thank ya. . .i thought you might have been TKO'd for good hahah Good to hear from ya brutha. . .

WEll all i'm here and debating on my work out. . . hahah 2 on 1 off is tough haha but i figure i took tuesday off with a sick day so i will do arms and shoulders so i should be good!!! AFternoon LIBIDO Check have to get excited for the weekend!! WOOO HOOO!!! Name:  76_1.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  65.3 KB
    not sure what i think about this one. . . .hmmmm likin the booty hahah

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah hell ya!!!

WEll ya'll Commin in live from MN baby!!!
    ITs rainy and i'm feelin a lil better but i know its the carnage and the cre02 talkin to me hahah!!! I have to squeeze in a quick leg work out!! i know i said i wouldn't do it but my upper body is shot hahah. . . love two a days!!! Push/Pull baby!!!!

Hes what the routine will look like supper setted OMG!!!

Frontsquat/Stiff Legged
    Calf Raises/Quad Extension
    adduction/abduction
    if im lucky maybe reverse hack. . . /hammy curl

but we'll see what i'll have time for!! hahah wish me luck and lil motovation for today is. . . . Attachment 30737
    carnage/cre02/ultra rag would be almost as good as the legs on this dame, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. this is true my friend!! hahah. . . shoulder and arm work out today!! updates will be comming live lil lata
  10. Talking Day 32 + 33

COme in live bruthas and sistas!! hahah I forgot to update ya'll last night and i wanted to say that i'm beat as all heat today!! i was going to do some cardio and just walk it out. .. hahah not sure if i will!!! haha!! ya sometimes you have to just do it and i think its just one of those days!!! but i have a NASTY knot in my lower lat

Shoulders/Arms

Power Press
    80 x 8 80 x 8 135 x 10 155 x 8 155 x 8 155 x 7

Arnolds
    45 x 8 55 x 8 65 x 8 65 x 8

Side/Front Delt Raises
    22.5 x 8 22.5 x 8 22.5 x 8 20 x 8

ez curls
    65 x 8 65 x 8 65 x 8

Curls Twisted with Forarms (Dumbbel)
    30 x 8 30 x 8 30 x 8

NEgative Curls
    45 x 8 45 x 8 45 x 8 45 x 8

Iso Standing Cable Curls
    60 x 10 70 x 10 70 x 10

Summary

Oh ya hahahah hah I'm All about the negatives now!!! I was talking to a power lifting buddy of mine and thats the best way to build mass is the do negative and positives. . . hahah i can't remember the specific terminology but you all know what i mean. . .instead of these explosive movements up and just letting it down you need the whole thing baby!!! my arms are shot haha that was a work out!!! AND my shoulders. . . I feel like wall haha n e ways cardio for today and a lil libido check yall!!! Name:  marzia_prince.jpg
Views: 2416
Size:  97.5 KB

11. the only thing that could make that picture better is if they lost the roller skates for ice skates and had hockey sticks.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    the only thing that could make that picture better is if they lost the roller skates for ice skates and had hockey sticks.
    WRONG!!!! what would make that picture better is ME!!!

13. Man I hate negatives, to much concentrating on if youre dropping it slow or to fast lol.

14. I love the pump I get from negatives

//CC
  15. Talking

WEll yall its been a good RUN SO FAR!!! here i am coming in live at 8:28a.m. I have to go on a business trip today so the work out will be lacking. . . hahah I love road trips. . . off to IOWA i go to visit a seed processing plant that we have equity in. . . .so we have to check and see how things are running down there. . . . the weekend went well. . .saturday and sunday went very well considering saturday I just did a 20min cardio and bb trap rear and front

trap bb raises front
    135 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 10 225 x10 315 x 7 375 x 5 PR!

Trap Rear Raises bb
    135 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 8 185 x 8

20 min cardio
    4 degree tilt at 3.5 - 4.0 mph
    (I hear that burns fat and not muscle so thats what i'm doin)

Summary
    I felt compelled to go to the gym and do something!! hahaha it was just one of those weekends. Dosages remain the same everyone!!! I just want to thank MST with the opportunity!!! MAD PROPS TO MST right know!!!! I do know that this is a product that i will continue to use and I'm thinking that the stack i will do next is rag/cre02/carnage/citrovol xs/zmk I have deffinately thickened out like i wanted to and i will be doing b4 an after pictures by the end of the week!!!

this was something that taught me a lot due to the fact that now i'm keeping a log book for my workouts! with the new lifestyle that i'm living bodybuilding i believe will be my out from all that i was doing b4 which was leadin me to a whole lot of no good. . . .hahah but enough with this sob story and TIME TO HIT IT HARD!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

LIFT SMART, LIFT HARD, LIFT A LIFETIME!
  16. Talking

COOOOMMMEEEE OOOOONNNN IIIIIIINNNNNN BaBy . . . i will have to say that this is will be my last log!!! as Things start to pick up at work and I finish all of my product by the end of this week tis a sad day!!! I figure i have 2 more entree's and then i have the B4 an AFTER pics to post!!! I was in IOWA yesterday touring a grain elevator that we own part of soo there was no working out besides the ol noggin Today I'm running on some coffee and about 5.5 hrs of sleep hahah rolled in at 12:00a.m and couldn't sleep till 1:30a.m. but COME GET SUM!!! WOOOO I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! HAHAHA double shot esspresso!! you have to love it!!!! LIBIDO LIBIDO LIBIDO CHECK!!!
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  56.7 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oh ya hahahah hah I'm All about the negatives now!!! I was talking to a power lifting buddy of mine and thats the best way to build mass is the do negative and positives. . . hahah i can't remember the specific terminology but you all know what i mean. . .instead of these explosive movements up and just letting it down you need the whole thing baby!!! my arms are shot haha that was a work out!!! AND my shoulders. . . I feel like wall haha n e ways cardio for today and a lil libido check yall!!! Name:  marzia_prince.jpg
Views: 2416
Size:  97.5 KB
    Yes, slow negatives are great for damaging muscle fiber. I don't do any true negatives, but I focus on explosive contraction and bringing the weight down (or up) slowly each rep. Keep up the good work!
  18. Talking

WOOO HOOOO!!! WEll Everybody GUESS WHO"S BACK!!!
    hahah i felt good in the gym!!! I feel weak but i LOOK GREAT!! I KEEP ON FILLIN OUT WITH THE 2 on 1 off method. . .upperbody is looking pretty big. . . I'm still pretty lean all things considered and i've gained some weight which is nice!!! 224 today after lifting w00 whoo thats 4lbs baby. . .

Dosed
    3carnage 1.15 hrs bn4 work out
    4 tabs of Cre02 1.15 b4 work out
    2carnage 30 mins b4 work out
    3carnage after work out

CHEST
    BB Bench (Negatives)
    135 x 5 135 x 5 185 x 8 245 x 5

Super Setted with
    Decline Push Ups (Negatives)
    0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10

Incline DB PRess (Negatives)
    95 x 8 95 x 8 95 x 8 95 x 6

Super Setted with
    Incline Push Ups
    0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 10

Decline Cable Fly's
    60 x 8 70 x 8 80 x 8

Super Setted with Bar Dips
    0 x 12 0 x 12 0 x 12

Machine Fly's
    200 x 8 200 x 8

Summary
    Didn't have time to finish my last set of Fly's but all went very well. . . i went with lower weight since i was focusing on negative movements!!! hahah negative push up are intense!!! i think this will promote great pumps and muscle mass. . . .So we'll do this for the next 3-4weeks and see what happens!!! hahah Its crazy as i'm learning as i go but i hope all goes well for the competition. . .for me it seems as if its right around the corner!!! haha soo well see what happens!! MST FTW!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

19. Whens the competition big man? how many weeks out as well?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COOOOMMMEEEE OOOOONNNN IIIIIIINNNNNN BaBy . . . i will have to say that this is will be my last log!!! as Things start to pick up at work and I finish all of my product by the end of this week tis a sad day!!! I figure i have 2 more entree's and then i have the B4 an AFTER pics to post!!! I was in IOWA yesterday touring a grain elevator that we own part of soo there was no working out besides the ol noggin Today I'm running on some coffee and about 5.5 hrs of sleep hahah rolled in at 12:00a.m and couldn't sleep till 1:30a.m. but COME GET SUM!!! WOOOO I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! HAHAHA double shot esspresso!! you have to love it!!!! LIBIDO LIBIDO LIBIDO CHECK!!!
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  56.7 KB
    if i may critique this latest libido entry- the lips are not nearly pouty enough and eyes are too hard set-BUT those tits and ass are things of beauty.

21. sad to hear the log is coming to an end shortly....but i'm over hyped about your progress bud. You've smashed this log...you should be very proud.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  22. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Whens the competition big man? how many weeks out as well?
    Well Big man the comps in may. . . . i believe its the gopher state. . . so i still have plenty of time to bulk up. . . . but i want to make sure i take my time with my diet because i want to be shredded and i want to make sure i do it the right way!!. .. soo well see what happens haha i'm stoked for my first comp!! and I need to take some time to pose!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Big man the comps in may. . . . i believe its the gopher state. . . so i still have plenty of time to bulk up. . . . but i want to make sure i take my time with my diet because i want to be shredded and i want to make sure i do it the right way!!. .. soo well see what happens haha i'm stoked for my first comp!! and I need to take some time to pose!!!
    Ah so you got a while still, good stuff!

Posing is a lot harder than it looks!!! Jeez! My face looks like a tomatoe and Im huffing and puffing after holding a flex for ~5secs. Theres like a science to that as well
  24. Talking

woooo hoooo ya'll IM BACK!!!! Name:  Alexa_Smith.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  83.5 KB
    NUM NUM wooo HOOO LIBIDO BABY k Have to log in updates lil lata but great work out. . . have customer in from the netherlands WOOO HOOO!!!! Love this job!!!

25. thats a great picture.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Talking

wooooo woooo commin live on THANKSGIVING baby!!!! hahahah well yall i just to update ya'll on the work outs!!!! WOOO WOOOO
    Yesterday!!!

Back

Old School T Bar
    90 x 5 90 x 5 180 x 8 225 x 8 235 x 8

Lat Pull Downs
    130 x 8 130 x 8 130 x 8

Cable Lat Pull Downs (weight Per Hand)

150 x 8 160 x 8 160 x 8

DB trap raises
    90 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Machine Rows (Weight Per Hand)
    70 x 8 80 x 8 80 x 8

Summary
    Everything that you see was done in a negative format. . . .Pull in SMoothly and let down for 2-3 secs. . . . I love it. . .I feel as if its a proper exercise and my pumps are very nice!!!! I although the weights are stagnant my size is still staying consistent and i do feel is if i am bigger than when i started my trail run!!! Saturday will mark the last day with MST but i do hope that I brought a lot to the logging on AI. . . .It's good to know that there are some ppl following and just trying to keep the energy up on this forum. . . hahaha n e ways COOOOOMMEEEE OOOOONNN IIIIIINNNNN BABY!!! hahah hope all is well and the dosing scheme is perfect!!!

MST Cre02/CARNAGE..
    At 224 4 TABS of CRE02 is the perfect dose.
    3CAPS of CARNAGE 1.15hrs prework out
    2CAPS of CARNAGE 30mins. prework out
    3CAPS OF CARNAGE post work out really get results.

MST FTW and i can't wait for my next STACK!!!! CRE02/CARNAGE/RAG/ZMK!!! BOOOOM I KNOW I WILL ADD AT LEAST 5lbs with 3500+ CALS. . .WATCH OUT FOR IT!!! I will be the next best thing!!! hahahha

27. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    wooooo woooo commin live on THANKSGIVING baby!!!! hahahah well yall i just to update ya'll on the work outs!!!! WOOO WOOOO
    Yesterday!!!

Back

Old School T Bar
    90 x 5 90 x 5 180 x 8 225 x 8 235 x 8

Lat Pull Downs
    130 x 8 130 x 8 130 x 8

Cable Lat Pull Downs (weight Per Hand)

150 x 8 160 x 8 160 x 8

DB trap raises
    90 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Machine Rows (Weight Per Hand)
    70 x 8 80 x 8 80 x 8

Summary
    Everything that you see was done in a negative format. . . .Pull in SMoothly and let down for 2-3 secs. . . . I love it. . .I feel as if its a proper exercise and my pumps are very nice!!!! I although the weights are stagnant my size is still staying consistent and i do feel is if i am bigger than when i started my trail run!!! Saturday will mark the last day with MST but i do hope that I brought a lot to the logging on AI. . . .It's good to know that there are some ppl following and just trying to keep the energy up on this forum. . . hahaha n e ways COOOOOMMEEEE OOOOONNN IIIIIINNNNN BABY!!! hahah hope all is well and the dosing scheme is perfect!!!

MST Cre02/CARNAGE..
    At 224 4 TABS of CRE02 is the perfect dose.
    3CAPS of CARNAGE 1.15hrs prework out
    2CAPS of CARNAGE 30mins. prework out
    3CAPS OF CARNAGE post work out really get results.

MST FTW and i can't wait for my next STACK!!!! CRE02/CARNAGE/RAG/ZMK!!! BOOOOM I KNOW I WILL ADD AT LEAST 5lbs with 3500+ CALS. . .WATCH OUT FOR IT!!! I will be the next best thing!!! hahahha
    cre02/carnage/rag/zmk looks like a great stack-the stims in rag will let you push even harder. add in a little extra cardio and shoot for 4000 cals. btw-you doing the old rag or new ultra?

28. Man youre killing it every lift every time, keep up the hard work!!

29. Awesome numbers as usual bro

//CC
  30. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cre02/carnage/rag/zmk looks like a great stack-the stims in rag will let you push even harder. add in a little extra cardio and shoot for 4000 cals. btw-you doing the old rag or new ultra?
    I was thinking NEW RAG. . . i've been watching geeks and PAV's log and I really think that the new formula would be great!!

CC,
    THanks brutha i do appreciate it. . .its been a while since i've heard from ya. . .Stayin warm out there brutha. .. i know that MN is getting colder an colder by the day hahah.

GP,
    WAD IT DO hahahh thanks brutha!!! Good log yourself my friend!! I appreciate it. . .CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM