FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    GOOD GOD my friends!! hahah My legs are like jello. . . LET ME TELL YOU WHY!!!

LEGS 6:00P.M

SQUATS
    WARM UPS 135 X 10 185 X 6 185 X 6
    225 X 10 315 X 10 375 X 8 375 X 6

FRONT SQUAT
    135 X 10 185 X 10 205 X 10 PR!!

LEG PRESS (JUST WEIGHT)
    180 X 10 360 X 10 630 X 10 810 X 10

REVERSE HACK (JUST WEIGHT)
    360 X 10 810 X 10 810 X 10

SUPER SETTED WITH CALF RAISES (JUST WEIGHT)
    90 X 15 135 X 15 135 X 12

QUAD EXTENSIONS (MIDDLE X 5/WIDE X 5/NARROW X 5)
    155 X 15 155 X 15 155 X 15

HIP ABDUCTORS (Combined both inner/outer THIS MESSES ME UP!!! )
    135 x 10 145 x 10 145 x 10

SUMMARY

Omg you guys i was a beast hahah. . .i did an ab work out this morning that i didn't log sorry and forearm work out with traps. .. i'll log it tomorrow but i'm soo beat!! hahah IT WAS AWESOME i dosed my 3 carnage an hr b4 my work out and i was in the zone baby!! hahah i can hardly feel my legs now soo i think tomorrow they be nice and sore!!! hahah i wanted to add more weight onto the reverse hack but i plated it out. . . . sooo i'll have to find a way to add more weight!!! hahah but i'll fix my next leg work out with heavy rear squats then next leg work out light rear heavy front hahah my quads are done!!! hahah I ate a big thing of pasta after hahah i'm toast baby but guess what!!! I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAH n e ways thats all she wrote ladies and gents. . . THATS A LEG WORK OUT!!! HAHAHAH
    Love it man just love it!!!!!

Stalking through the dark of night_

Gnashing teeth and claw like talons.

Hungry lips curled back in want_

Seeking that which he’ll devour.

Slipping in and out of shadow_

Hunger growing ever stronger.

Frantic now, in ravenous need_

He scents the air for his prey.

Innocence walking down the path_

Never knowing of the danger.

With speed and skill he lunges forth_

Ripping, tearing at the flesh.

Dripping blood from teeth and jowl_

Feeding on the end of life.

By- Melton Parsons
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

2. What style of grip are you doing front squats with? Snatch or crossed? I just started doing snatch grip, so much easier to keep the weight where you want it on the way up/ rock bottom IME.

Only problem is my hands have no feeling after hahah!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    What style of grip are you doing front squats with? Snatch or crossed? I just started doing snatch grip, so much easier to keep the weight where you want it on the way up/ rock bottom IME.

Only problem is my hands have no feeling after hahah!!
    i do crossed. . . i just have to get use to it. . . i see a lot of bodybuilders doind crossed so i figure they must be doin something right. . .but i haven't done many front squats. . . but its great to get the diffintion in my sweeps soo i have to do it!! haha. . .in due time
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. fantastic leg workout brother....i'm very happy with this log as a whole for sure. You have shown some great energy throughout and some real and honest dedication. Thank you for that!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    fantastic leg workout brother....i'm very happy with this log as a whole for sure. You have shown some great energy throughout and some real and honest dedication. Thank you for that!
    My Friend. . . thats what bodybuilding is all about and as an amateur, that is what must be done!! haha as a new comer to the sport i want to show everybody that i'm the real deal so never half ass n e thing!! I just hope that i can be given another opportunity in the future with MST because i do like there product and the best part about it is i don't have to work about whats in it due to the fact that its herbal! If you would mind letting me know what some of the dosing lengths are for the citrouvol vs/Carnage/NItr02/athlytes/cordygen v02. . . that would be great!! I would like to try that log very soon!!! let me know what you thnk and well YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    fantastic leg workout brother....i'm very happy with this log as a whole for sure. You have shown some great energy throughout and some real and honest dedication. Thank you for that!
    i agree 100%, i had this guy pegged as a winner from the start. great job, david.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  7. Talking Day 25 + 26

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree 100%, i had this guy pegged as a winner from the start. great job, david.
    Well Everybody!! Come in live at 11:24and i want to say that i have no more Cre02 but i dosaged the Carnage as usual.

3 caps CARNAGE 1.5hr work out
    2 CAPS CARNAGE 30 MINS PRE WO

TODAY IS A CHEST/BACK SPLIT SO ANOTHER TWO A DAY BABY!!! SOO I'LL MODIFY THE LAST DO RIGHT B4 LAST WORK OUT!!!

I DID THAT WITH MY LAST TWO A DAY AND IT WORK VERY WELL.
    i WON'T NEED LUCK BUT I'M GOING TO TALK IN CAPS BECAUSE THATS HOW PUMPED I AM. I LOVE THREE DAYS ON ONE DAY OFF BECAUSE I FEEL FULL AND READY TO KILL!!

OFF TO WORK OUT I GO!!!

8. Smash it bro!!!
  9. Talking Day 26

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Smash it bro!!!
    OOOOMMMMGGGg fellow AI's. .. . haha i was an animal. . .

CHEST
    BENCH
    warm ups 135 x 6 135 x 6 185 x 6
    225 x 10 285 x 6 285 x 5 (Note i did 7 on each 285 but i had a spotter) PR!!

Incline Fly's
    50 x 10 70 x 10 70 x 10

Decline Bench
    185 x 10 225 x 10 235 x 10

Incline Dumbbel Press
    85 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 6 90 x 10

Bar Dips (I'm getting a late start to this wonder excersice)
    0 x 10 0 x 14 0 x 10 0 x 10

And that was all i had time for!

SUmmary
    Wow. . . . is all i can say. . .Libido was AMAZING hahah i was like a Lion in mating season in the gym hahah and PUMPS were extremely nice today. . .Wissh i had that good stuff from MST hahah n e ways. . . i was just killing it today. . i had a lot of guys there sayin dam you in the zone. . .good rep. . .a lot of stares. .. i like that feeling hahah. . . makes me know that i'm doin something right. All i wanted to yell was LIIIIGGGHHHTTT WEIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT BAAAAAAEEEBAAAEEEEE. . . .NUUUTHING BUT A PEANUT!!! WOOOOOO... I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! hahah no lie. . .i'm switching to 2 days on 1 day off to mass even more. . . i need to hit 230 by the beginning of feb. so i can cut weight to about 198-200. . . i'll be an animal for my first competition. .. I kid you know i like 3 on 1 off but i had a bodybuilding buddy tell me 2 on 1 off is even better and i'll trust him!!! SAY YES TO MST AND THE OPPORTUNITY!!! WOOOOO

10. Strong flys wowza and solid lift wowza!!

3 on 1 off is a little to demanding IME. My CNS would get fried fast and every workout just sucked. I been doing 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off with arms being the last day. I like the shorter two days a lot more. Idk why really, I dont do much volume except on arms but been making good progress.

I suppose you just gotta keep messing around
  11. Talking Day 27 + 28

Strong flys wowza and solid lift wowza!!

3 on 1 off is a little to demanding IME. My CNS would get fried fast and every workout just sucked. I been doing 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off with arms being the last day. I like the shorter two days a lot more. Idk why really, I dont do much volume except on arms but been making good progress.

I suppose you just gotta keep messing around
    hahah well its funny that you say that geek cuz i was talking to one of my bodybuilding buddies and they said the same thing basically. . . so i'm doing 2 on 1 off know. . . for more volume! haha so ill be doing warm ups and then 3 sets inbetween 8-10 reps. . . this week went very well ya'll just dosing the normal proticol. . .3 carnage 2 car then another 3 after work out!!!

Saturday did Arms/Quads
    Standing Curls DB
    30 x 10 40 x 10 40 x 10

Preacher Curls
    65 x 10 65 x 9 65 x 9

Front Squats
    135 x 8 135 x 8 205 x 8 205 x 8 205 x 7 PR

Cross Body Curls
    40 x 9 40 x 8 40 x 8

Quad Extensions (Single LEgged middle/outer/inner)
    70 x 15 90 x 15 100 x 12 100 x 12PR

Standing Curls
    85 x 10 85 x 10 85 x 10

SUmmary
    THis work out was at 8:30a.m. on a saturday. . . . i'm not much of a morning person but was a great way to start the day off. I'm not one for arm days! hahah i just don't feel like i'm really working out. . . but i'm weird because i love doing leg days and back with DEADS!!!! hahah n e ways. . . over all i felt very good in the gym. . . . i miss the cre02 but as soon as the rest of the product arrives i will be able to finish teh cre02 + carnage log! hahah I do want to say that over all i beleive that i've thickend out very nicely. . . i would take some after pictures but i'm not finished yet! I love the feeling that i've been having in the gym and will continue using MST prouducts in the future. . . my libido has been fine no increases or decrease just fine! hahah I'm always ready hahah n e wayz i'll check ya'll lil lata when i do shoulders and leg curls! its been a slower start to this morning buy the green tea is trying to kick in. . . .

12. Morning lifts suck IMO. I can barely function, let alone lift
    NJ on killing it in the AM tho!

Youre like the only other guy I know who doesnt really care to workout arms, I rather hit any of the big lifts heavy instead

13. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Morning lifts suck IMO. I can barely function, let alone lift
    NJ on killing it in the AM tho!

Youre like the only other guy I know who doesnt really care to workout arms, I rather hit any of the big lifts heavy instead
    hahah i'm glad i'm not the only one out there hahah . . . . compound lifts all the way but ya know everything must be done and nothing can be left out haha. . oh ya and by the way morning lifts suck too hahah i did it because my buddy wanted some motivation but hahah i don't like it. .. hahah all stiff and not very limber. . . need to do mo stretching in the morning haha

14. Well Everybody. . .I made it back from the gym today and it was a lil slower than i was hopin!! hahah just didn't have the pazas that i was lookin for but there is always tomorrow!! hahah all is well it was a shoulder and hamstring day. . . although i need to do more pulling movements for hamy's. . .so i just did curls but i did them layin down and sitting heh. . .

Arnolds
    40 x 10 60 x 10 70 x 8 70 x 7 PR!

Standing Shoulder Press
    45 x 10 95 x 10 105 x 10 105 x 8

Delt Raises (Side/Front)
    20 x 20 25 x 20 25 x 16

Ham Curls (Single Legged)
    50 x 10 70 x 10 90 x 8

Seated Hamy Curls
    110 x 10 130 x 8 130 x 8

Hip Adduction
    90 x 10 130 x 10 150 x 10 PR!

SUmmary
    Getting back to the swing of things!!! hahah it was a good work out but i just lacked the aggression that i had last week. All is well though and i will make sure to hit it hard tomorrow. . . there is always tomorrow, that is the beauty about life!!! Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift for a Lifetime!

mid afternoon libido check!!!!! OMG LOOK AT THE AZZ hahah. . .mmmm mmm mmmm hahah
    Attached Images Attached Images  

15. Even if the lift wasnt up to par, you still got 2 prs bro!!

I hate those days where ya just dont feel it, hate em!

16. nothing enhances a log like a good butt.

I mean uhh.....nice PR's man
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Talking

Comming Live at Wednesday November 18th. . . . DID ya'll miss me!!! hahah I wasn't feeling well yesterday so i took another day off. . .DOH!!! but were back in Full FORCE BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOO hahah soo I decided to Start out with a lil libido check and make sure were all on the same page!!! Name:  marzia_prince_l_2e77f9129d246bf9f2c9c197b132bdc1_n5jxHv1_sized.jpg
Views: 29137
Size:  70.3 KB

haha well n e ways I'll be doing the Push/Pull Split starting out with Back and then moving to Chest. . . legs or chest not sure yet. . . any thoughts are greatly appreciated and i'll be on all day haha since it will be a slower day at work!!! BOOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOM!!! WHOOOOOOAA
    Last edited by Aaelael; 11-18-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Better Picture!

18. Stick with push/pull dont do upper/lower.

lemme think for a little while on push pull exercises and get back to ya lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Comming Live at Wednesday November 18th. . . . DID ya'll miss me!!! hahah I wasn't feeling well yesterday so i took another day off. . .DOH!!! but were back in Full FORCE BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOO hahah soo I decided to Start out with a lil libido check and make sure were all on the same page!!! Name:  marzia_prince_l_2e77f9129d246bf9f2c9c197b132bdc1_n5jxHv1_sized.jpg
Views: 29137
Size:  70.3 KB

haha well n e ways I'll be doing the Push/Pull Split starting out with Back and then moving to Chest. . . legs or chest not sure yet. . . any thoughts are greatly appreciated and i'll be on all day haha since it will be a slower day at work!!! BOOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOM!!! WHOOOOOOAA
    hahaha, i just love chicks with pouting lips btw-i like doing fasted early morning workouts, but our goals are different- no need to do fasted workouts on a bulk.

20. i see i see my friend well its always good to hear from ya hahah. . . i'll be in touch with ya'll haha its getting to about that time. . . have the remaining of the CRE02 and just took some nitr02 hahah its nice looking pill. . .SHINY SKY BLUE. . .its cool. . .dosed at 10:15. . .thats about 90mins out along with 3 CArnage 4 Cre02. . .then 2 mo at 11:00. . woo hooo its goin to be a fun BACK WORK OUT!!
  21. Talking Day 29 and 30

WEll i just updated my log. . . hahha n e ways on to day 30.

Chest
    Bench
    135 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 8 245 x 8 285 x 6 245 x 6

Incline Fly's
    45 x 8 70 x 8 70 x 8

Cable Fly's (Single Arm)
    60 x 8 70 x 10 70 x 10

Decline Bench
    185 x 8 225 x 8 225 x 8

Bar Dips
    0 x 13 0 x 13 0 x 13

Summary
    WEll Everybody!!! I'm back but not at 100%. . . I was sick yesterday and i thought two days of rest would be wonderful for recoop but well wadya know hahaha soo i had to cut it quick but i'm going to do a back out lil lata here so i'll make sure to let ya know how this goes.

Libido - average (hahah would say none but thats a lie haha)

Mood - Crappy - hahah not sure whats going on right now! not 100% but i just think its one of those weeks that we all have. hahah i still am optimistic just not as chipper as i would normally be. . .but the cre02 + carnage did feel good to back into the swing of things!!!. . . I've filled out nicely i will say that and once all is finished i will put b4 an after pics up! Im alot Thicker now!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

It'll be time for round two in a bit. . . also n e thoughts about where a belt when working out to train your oblequets to stay inward like a V Shape versus just working out without a belt?? PLease let me know your thoughts!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WEll i just updated my log. . . hahha n e ways on to day 30.

Chest
    Bench
    135 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 8 245 x 8 285 x 6 245 x 6

Incline Fly's
    45 x 8 70 x 8 70 x 8

Cable Fly's (Single Arm)
    60 x 8 70 x 10 70 x 10

Decline Bench
    185 x 8 225 x 8 225 x 8

Bar Dips
    0 x 13 0 x 13 0 x 13

Summary
    WEll Everybody!!! I'm back but not at 100%. . . I was sick yesterday and i thought two days of rest would be wonderful for recoop but well wadya know hahaha soo i had to cut it quick but i'm going to do a back out lil lata here so i'll make sure to let ya know how this goes.

Libido - average (hahah would say none but thats a lie haha)

Mood - Crappy - hahah not sure whats going on right now! not 100% but i just think its one of those weeks that we all have. hahah i still am optimistic just not as chipper as i would normally be. . .but the cre02 + carnage did feel good to back into the swing of things!!!. . . I've filled out nicely i will say that and once all is finished i will put b4 an after pics up! Im alot Thicker now!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

It'll be time for round two in a bit. . . also n e thoughts about where a belt when working out to train your oblequets to stay inward like a V Shape versus just working out without a belt?? PLease let me know your thoughts!
    wear the belt!!! gonna let ya slide on this one-hit it hard next time.
  23. Talking DAY 30

COme in live ya'll hahaha on DAY 30 with a two a day!!!

Back

Pull Ups (These are my warm ups)
    0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10

Seated Rows
    70 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8 (Last set was for my Left Lat)

Cable Lat Pull Downs
    140 x 10 180 x 10 180 x 10

Old School T Bar (Weight Only)
    90 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 10 260 x 5 PR

Narrow Grip Pull Downs
    140 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 PR

Lat Pull Down Free Weight Machine (Weight Only)
    90 x 10 135 x 10 180 x 8 180 x 8 PR
    Was my first time doing that machine that you have to grab the grips over your head and you pull to your chest!

Shrugs (Weight only Per hand)
    90 x 10 135 x 10 180 x 8

SUmmary
    I Blasted the lats yall. . . .hahah i wanna have wings so i can fly away!!! It was nice to see everyone at the gym as usual. . .LEt me tell ya there was some there today hahaha. . . . ne ways could talk about that all do but the LIBIDO is back baby!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Everything was going well even squeaked a couple PR's in there hahah!!! I love it ya. . .MST is a great Product that i am responding very positively too although i will say the Nitro02 i did not much care for as much as the Citrovol02 wooo hooo!!! So i think when i'm done with this log i will look at a swole stack from MST thinking. . .CRE02/Citruvol02/ZMK/ and the Ultra Ragnok!! Everyone that has been testing the Ragnok is loving it soo i think that would be nice. . . TA TA hahha

24. Thats a nice Tbar row PR!! Id have trouble getting it started let alone standing and making sure I was actually rowing Nj man!!

Im debating on trying this MST stack later on as well, youve been having good results and its well priced.

25. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Thats a nice Tbar row PR!! Id have trouble getting it started let alone standing and making sure I was actually rowing Nj man!!

Im debating on trying this MST stack later on as well, youve been having good results and its well priced.
    I would love to try this stack. . . i guess its called iron man but I won't lie geek!! its no joke my friend!! I have good size too!!! Decent diet and hard training!!! woo hoo!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I would love to try this stack. . . i guess its called iron man but I won't lie geek!! its no joke my friend!! I have good size too!!! Decent diet and hard training!!! woo hoo!!!
    Im all about the hard training and diet bro. Gonna start recomping after my cut is done in about a month.

Gotta gain some lbage!

27. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Im all about the hard training and diet bro. Gonna start recomping after my cut is done in about a month.

Gotta gain some lbage!
    Recomp!?!? WOo HOoo!!! I hear ya on that. . . I will have to do that at the end of the year! hahah stayin lean for the summer i will

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Recomp!?!? WOo HOoo!!! I hear ya on that. . . I will have to do that at the end of the year! hahah stayin lean for the summer i will
    Definately man! I got quite the plan planned for may, "Ill be ripped up like rambo" thats from jersey beach show lol.
  29. Talking

Definately man! I got quite the plan planned for may, "Ill be ripped up like rambo" thats from jersey beach show lol.
    hahah hell ya!!!

WEll ya'll Commin in live from MN baby!!!
    ITs rainy and i'm feelin a lil better but i know its the carnage and the cre02 talkin to me hahah!!! I have to squeeze in a quick leg work out!! i know i said i wouldn't do it but my upper body is shot hahah. . . love two a days!!! Push/Pull baby!!!!

Hes what the routine will look like supper setted OMG!!!

Frontsquat/Stiff Legged
    Calf Raises/Quad Extension
    adduction/abduction
    if im lucky maybe reverse hack. . . /hammy curl

but we'll see what i'll have time for!! hahah wish me luck and lil motovation for today is. . . . Name:  rachelgallegos.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  25.8 KB
  30. Talking

^^ hahah

well i was focused in the gym and pushed it hahah I HATE SUPER SETTING LEGS hahah

legs
    Front Squat
    45 x 8 45 x 8 135 x 8 225 x 7 PR! 215 x 8

Super Set Stiff Leg Dead Lift
    85 x 10 85 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8 225 x 8 PR!

One Set of Dead Lift
    315 x 8

Calf press (Setted Machine Outer/Middle/Inner )
    260 x 15 290 x 15 315 x 15

Super Setted Quad Extensions ( One Legged Outer/middle/inner)
    70 x 15 90 x 15 100 x 12

Abduction
    90 x 10 130 x 10 130 x 10

Super Setted

Adduction
    90 x 10 130 x 10 130 x 10

Summary
    OMG hahah this was intense all. Hhahah to do all of this in 50minutes hahaha i wish this upon no one!!! hahah but i have tommorow off thank god!!! hahah just need some time to relax and spend some money!!! hahah D.C. here i come for a weekend!!! w0w not this weekend but Dec.12th i'll be out in D.C. visiting Family!!! WOrk out made me feel like a million dollars but i have japanese class tonight that i'm not excited for today haha sooo much to do and sooo little time. . .its just one of those weeks but i know what will cheer me up!!!! Name:  HotBody10.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  86.3 KB Num Num hahah All Betta know hahah
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM