FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol
    ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.
    RODGER THAT.. . . aahhh NIIIINNNEERRR NIIINNNEEERR. . . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   
       

  3. Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's


    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 57
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 57
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    Great Numbers and congrat on your PR Anolds are my Fav!!.. Are you doing seted BB Mili press?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 57
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    i would hardly call minnesota paradise, but congrats anyways, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Great Numbers and congrat on your PR Anolds are my Fav!!.. Are you doing seted BB Mili press?
    that i am. . . I love arnolds as well!! say yes to arnolds hahah
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-28-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wrong face!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  7. Gotta love that pump And congrats on the PR's again! Seems like you are moving up with a blast man

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Day 10


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Gotta love that pump And congrats on the PR's again! Seems like you are moving up with a blast man

    //CC
    Yes i do. . .Muscle pumps. . . Betda den sex. . . i'm cumming in the morning when i'm working out. . .i'm cumming in da evening when i'm working out. . i'm cumming before a show. . it's like i'm cumming all da time. . [Arnold, Pumping Iron]

    I love that movie!! haha MUSCLE PUMPS. . .Only the Strong Survive hahah

    Today is a leg day all. . .my Favorite day. . .I'm going to give squats a try today due to the fact that my knee feels better but if not i will do leg press again!! we'll see as the day moves along!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  9. Day 10 LEGS!!! BABY!!!


    Come in Live from MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEESSSSOOOOT TTTAAAA MAAAANN!!!!
    HAHA getting closer and closer to that time to hit it hard!!

    10:26A.M.
    4 TABS CRE02
    3 CAPS CARNAGE

    JUST awaiting the tingles then i will dose another 2 carnage 30 mins prior to workout!!! i LIKE THAT DOSING scheme 3 1.25 hrs prior with all products then 2 mo 30mins to work out.

    ahhhhh Feel the Beast!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  10. Day 10 LEGS!!! BABY!!!


    Well everybody!! I Made it back haha

    Legs

    Squats (Knee was about 85% took it ez)
    225 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 370 x 4

    Reverse Hack Squat (Weight with out machine)
    450 x 10 720 x 10 810 x 10

    Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (strapped) 315 x 8 (strapped) PR

    Quad Extensions ( I hit middle/outer/inner)
    175 x 12 250 x 12 PR supersetted with 190 x 9

    Summary

    Had Very Little Time to Bust all this in But I FELT LIKE A BEAST. . .Increased Carb intake was Great! AGAIN EVERYTHING IS GOING Very Well.
    I'm Very happy that all my muscle grps are responding to the MST PRoduct Very WELl!!!!! I Can't wait to see what Week three will bring due to the fact that everything is going sooo well right know!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  11. hey,A. it still won't let me give you reps, check your pm's. you must not have cleared the reps i gave you before.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey,A. it still won't let me give you reps, check your pm's. you must not have cleared the reps i gave you before.
    I just deleted all of the Messages in my PM box!! Thanks for the Ups Brutha. . . still haven't recieved any Rep but i know what your trying to do and i do Appreciate it man!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! < i love this one haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well everybody!! I Made it back haha

    Legs

    Squats (Knee was about 85% took it ez)
    225 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 370 x 4

    Reverse Hack Squat (Weight with out machine)
    450 x 10 720 x 10 810 x 10

    Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (strapped) 315 x 8 (strapped) PR

    Quad Extensions ( I hit middle/outer/inner)
    175 x 12 250 x 12 PR supersetted with 190 x 9

    Summary

    Had Very Little Time to Bust all this in But I FELT LIKE A BEAST. . .Increased Carb intake was Great! AGAIN EVERYTHING IS GOING Very Well.
    I'm Very happy that all my muscle grps are responding to the MST PRoduct Very WELl!!!!! I Can't wait to see what Week three will bring due to the fact that everything is going sooo well right know!

    Took it easy on the squats eyh? Those big numbers make my regular squats look tiny - and you took it easy!!
    Great numbers man! Keep on killing it!!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Took it easy on the squats eyh? Those big numbers make my regular squats look tiny - and you took it easy!!
    Great numbers man! Keep on killing it!!

    //CC
    ye buddy. . . this weekend i'm going to purchase some joint repair!!! But all in all i have to rehab it!! THANKS for concern brutha and i will take your advice with open arms. . . If n e one should it would be u!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. Talking Day 11 Chest


    WEll Hello All!!! Whats going on in the world today!!!!!
    Well i'm just checking in right now!!!! WANTED TO LET YA'LL KNOW Don't eat Chipotle for cheat food with to much HOTNESS!!! HAHA. . .well My breakfeast was a slow on today becuase i ate some chipotle for dinner for some cheat food and i woke up this morning with a terrible stomache ache. . .n e ways getting ready for my work out and here is the current dosing scheme

    10:00a.m.
    3 CAPS CARNAGE
    3 TABS CRE02
    4 CAPS OF CITRUVOL XS (MY SAMPLE PACK)

    30mins prior to work out
    2 CAps of Carnage
    sO i wanted to try this NO booster and see what she's got. . . not sure how i feel about cap NO's but WTH. . . You can't say you don't like it until you try it baby!!! MUAHAHAH. .. . n e ways Thats it. . . CHEST TODAY BABY!!! booooommMMM
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-30-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: left out information that was needed!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  16. Exclamation Day 11 Chest


    OOOOOO MY God Everybody I'm An Animal in the Gym AHHHh
    Today was a fantastic day even with a lite breakfeast and sleeping only 6 hrs hahaha. Away we go!

    Bench Barbell
    140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

    INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
    45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

    sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
    185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

    Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
    95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

    Machine Fly's
    205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

    Summary
    I'm Loving this Stack Everybody!!! hahah I did Add the Citruvol XS AND I LOVED IT!!! I would love to do this again with that as an added STACK!!! WInk WINK!!! But Weights are Going Up I'm Leaning out but not losing and STRENGTH. . . THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

    Libido is Great what more can i say ya'll !!! bESIDES AHHHHH!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    OOOOOO MY God Everybody I'm An Animal in the Gym AHHHh
    Today was a fantastic day even with a lite breakfeast and sleeping only 6 hrs hahaha. Away we go!

    Bench Barbell
    140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

    INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
    45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

    sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
    185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

    Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
    95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

    Machine Fly's
    205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

    Summary
    I'm Loving this Stack Everybody!!! hahah I did Add the Citruvol XS AND I LOVED IT!!! I would love to do this again with that as an added STACK!!! WInk WINK!!! But Weights are Going Up I'm Leaning out but not losing and STRENGTH. . . THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

    Libido is Great what more can i say ya'll !!! bESIDES AHHHHH!!!
    You Are just going off man I love that!!! 110 DB incline Dam SON!!!! You are a beast keep working... Yep MST rocks Bro if you had Citruvol to stack with Carnage and cre-02 you being throwing up 200DB in each had.... you just motivated me to push harder!! thanks for that!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  18. mst makes good quality products, i expected to see you making good gains this week.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. fantastic updates bud....I can't keep up with all those PR's
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    fantastic updates bud....I can't keep up with all those PR's
    Same here, you are setting the bar higher and higher man Congrats on the new PR's again

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Exclamation Day 12 and 13


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Same here, you are setting the bar higher and higher man Congrats on the new PR's again

    //CC
    Thank you Very Much!!!

    Sorry I didn't get back to ya'll this weekend!! Was a very Busy Weekend with work and JAPANESE STuff. . . well ya'll know how life gets haha

    Day 12 Back Saturday

    Dosaged
    100mins prior to workout
    4 tabs CRE02
    3 caps Carnage

    30mins
    2 caps of Carnage

    Work out at 1:45p.m

    Old School T Bar Rows (Weight Excluding the Bar)
    90 x 10 180 x 10 235 x 8 235 x 7

    Standing Rows (Weight Per Each Hand)
    75 x 10 95 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 8

    Wide Grip Pull Downs
    100 x 10 130 x 10 140 x 8 140 x 8

    Dumbbell Lat Extention
    90 x 10 100 x 9 110 x 8

    Seated Rows (Machine/Free Weight Combo/Weight Per Each Hand)
    90 x 10 135 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 8 PR!!

    Seated Lat Pull Downs Cables (MAcine has Grips for each hand)
    140 x 10 180 x 8 180 x 8

    SUmmary
    HAHAHA I was a FRIGGEN ANIMAL you guys!!! I'm Really enjoying this log due to the fact that I can see myself getting stronger!! I'm going to be blasting my back at least twice a week due to the fact that my right lat is bigger than my left so I have to Equilize that out! I can feel my strength increasing almost everyday!!! I CAn't wait for this week!! hahah

    Libido is Good although i normally don't have issues with that

    All in All 10/10 so far ya'll AHHHH!!!

    Day 13 - off

    In the morning woke up. . . waited till about noon then dosed the regular scheme

    4 tabs of CRE02
    3 caps of Carnage
    about 45 mins
    2 caps of Carnage

    about two hrs lata
    3 caps of Carnage!

    Even in the days off I Feel great!!! haha all i have to say as well is the VIKINGS beat the PACKERS and i'll be making shirts for any of you fellow vikings fans FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT, JERID ALLEN FOR VICE PRESIDENT, WILLIAMS FOR SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  22. i think we have created a monster, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  23. Thumbs up DAy 14 Off


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think we have created a monster, lol.
    tHANK YOU BIGT FOR THE PROPS!! haha It's only the beginning!! This is Great progress b4 my competition!! hahah i have a whole year to train for this animal and i'm going to be goin in at light heavy 198!!! haha i'm going to be an animal if i keep this up!!!

    Today I'm going to take off just because i'm not feeling 100% so i have to listen to my body!!! its that season so i'm loading up on Vitamin C and D due to the fact that no sunlight = no vitamin D haha. . but all is well ova here in MN GUYS!!!! Thnks for the support as well and hope ya'll are enjoying!!

    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  24. looks like MR.FAVRE came through for you, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like MR.FAVRE came through for you, lol.
    I had him on the bench in fantasy. Ugh.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AgeForce HGH Powerpatch log - FEEL THE POWER!!!
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:39 AM
  4. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:24 PM
  5. Cre 02 & Cordygen 5 Log via Emerge (Sponsored)
    By Emerge in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in