FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

haven't used carnage in awhile, but surprised you are still feeling ba tingles. nice progress-but never be satisfied, always room for improvement. stay hungry!!!

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haven't used carnage in awhile, but surprised you are still feeling ba tingles. nice progress-but never be satisfied, always room for improvement. stay hungry!!!
    ive been using carnage near a year or so now and for about 5 months since we upgraded our source and made the product a bit more potent. I still get tingles just about every time...lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

Glad you like and are going to use some the suggestions!

Ya MN's weather has been crazy, 60 for a few days!!

Keep kicking ass int he log bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Red face Day 22

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Glad you like and are going to use some the suggestions!

Ya MN's weather has been crazy, 60 for a few days!!

Keep kicking ass int he log bro!
    Hell yah!!! Its Great!!! I love it an i just noticed that your in mn as well. . . haha not sure if you got my Pm but i'm in Lakeville. . . where u at?? today's chest work out went very well!!! i have to start tailoring my work outs a lil bit more because its getting harder and harder to fit in everything but i will say that Bar Dips are the Shizzle!!! AHHHH HAHAHAH

Chest

I didn't think my shoulder/bicep work out wout effect my chest today because i was feeling wonderfull but the old Tri's were tired. . .DOH!!

Bench Barbbell
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10

Super Setted With Push Ups

0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15

Cable Flys
    60 x 10 80 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 8 PR!!

Incline Dumbbell Press
    95 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Reverse Trap Raises
    135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

Decline Bench
    185 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 10

Super Setted with Bar Dips
    0 x 10 0 x 12 0 x 12

Summary
    I Felt Great but my Triceps did not. Also I just Put my cat of 21yrs down so this work out was very hard to get in the zone although i felt good! I know that there are many factors and I blew my mind why when doing shoulders your triceps are being used and didn't even think to do legs in the evening or just do back! Well you live and you learn and i know better but putting my cat down did hit me a lot harder then i was expecting! I don't care who or what you are when u have a companion with u for that long and you have to put him/her down it takes a toll on ya mentally. So Over all it was a good work out but the beast in me was slightly subdued.

Libido - none (Thats a rareity)

I know that this week i will have to focus and make sure that my eating stays up but GUESS WHAT!!! HAHAH I'm 223.8 THATS RIGHT!~!!! woo hooo haha gained 3.75 lbs almost 4 lbs and i can tell on my chest and arms. . . HELL YA. . JUSt need my left lat to thicken up and all will be well. . . I will say that i'm very impressed with the MST products and would love to rep'm more often haha n e ways weight is going very well and i feel that my target weight of 230/235 is just right around the corner!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

sorry to hear about your cat man...glad to see you still motivated yourself to get your lifts in. That shows a lot of dedication to your goals...and also to this log. thanks!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

I got your PM and I thought I responded to you? Lol if not damn iPHone! Im from Esko, like 10-15 mins away from Duluth.

Sorry to hear about the cat but glad to hear about youre almost at your target weight!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey man, I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. Its tough losing a pet. Hang in there!

Great job on the weight gain and PR though!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

damn, losing a pet is not the same as losing a family member- but it is very tough. i am the official grave digger for my family and have dug 2 graves for our dog and cat and 2 each for my mom and sister. believe me it is not fun, it hurts like hell.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry to hear about your cat man...glad to see you still motivated yourself to get your lifts in. That shows a lot of dedication to your goals...and also to this log. thanks!
    I got your PM and I thought I responded to you? Lol if not damn iPHone! Im from Esko, like 10-15 mins away from Duluth.

Sorry to hear about the cat but glad to hear about youre almost at your target weight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey man, I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. Its tough losing a pet. Hang in there!

Great job on the weight gain and PR though!
    damn, losing a pet is not the same as losing a family member- but it is very tough. i am the official grave digger for my family and have dug 2 graves for our dog and cat and 2 each for my mom and sister. believe me it is not fun, it hurts like hell.
    Thanks all i do appreciate it. . .haha Training is what will help me through it all and as i've been telling most individuals. . .TIME WILL HEAL MOST! so i do know in due time this will pass and all is well. . . THE CYCLES OF LIFE AREN'T ALWAYS JOYFUL. . . WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING COMES JOY AND HAPPYNESS
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Thanks all i do appreciate it. . .haha Training is what will help me through it all and as i've been telling most individuals. . .TIME WILL HEAL MOST! so i do know in due time this will pass and all is well. . . THE CYCLES OF LIFE AREN'T ALWAYS JOYFUL. . . WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING COMES JOY AND HAPPYNESS
    Very wise words my man! I'm sorry to hear about your cat bro, but keep your head high! Keep on setting them new PR's

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Day 23

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Very wise words my man! I'm sorry to hear about your cat bro, but keep your head high! Keep on setting them new PR's

//CC
    CC Good looking out brutha! Appreciate it!!

Well Everybody Im Coming in live from my Desk from MN baby!! hahah all is going well. . . i got some very restful sleep but the heat is at that perfect temperture right know so i'm slowly losing ambition hahha!!! It's kinda of funny and i'm listening to very nice electronic music so its really messing with me hahah n e ways. . . its time for BACK today!! My back is callin me today!!!! its sayin I need you to Kick my Azz today! So i've decided to listen to it and say okay! I can do that hahah n e ways Mind is good, body is good, dam it feels GooD!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

CC Good looking out brutha! Appreciate it!!

Well Everybody Im Coming in live from my Desk from MN baby!! hahah all is going well. . . i got some very restful sleep but the heat is at that perfect temperture right know so i'm slowly losing ambition hahha!!! It's kinda of funny and i'm listening to very nice electronic music so its really messing with me hahah n e ways. . . its time for BACK today!! My back is callin me today!!!! its sayin I need you to Kick my Azz today! So i've decided to listen to it and say okay! I can do that hahah n e ways Mind is good, body is good, dam it feels GooD!
    damn, man. this is treating you well, you just described how i feel after injecting my test cyp, lol. hang on to that feeling as long as you can!!!
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

everytime I look at that avatar I think to myself "I have to have him make me one of stuff I like" hahaha.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking Day 23

everytime I look at that avatar I think to myself "I have to have him make me one of stuff I like" hahaha.
    All you need to do is let me know what artist you like and some pictures and i can see what i can do for ya brutha man. . .no worries. . .haha

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOA!
    4 CRE02 TABS - 10:20A.M
    3 CAPS CARNAGE - 10:20A.M.
    2 CAPS CARNAGE - 11:00

Back Work out (12:00p.m.)

Pull up
    0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10 Warm ups

Standing Smith Machine Rows (Just Weight)
    50 x 10 90 x 10 90 x 10 70 x 8 (Last set was for my left lat)

Seated Dumbbell Rows
    95 x 10 100 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 10

T Bar Rows (Old School Just Weight)
    90 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 10 235 x 10

Seated Rows
    120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 160 x 7 PR!!

Cross Cable Rows (Amazing for the Lower LAT!!!)
    60 x 10 90 x 10 100 x 8 100 x 8 PR!!

Behind Neck Pull Downs
    100 x 10 120 X 10 120 X 10

Summary
    This was a Very Nice work out! haha I lost track of time and was chit chattin with some friends at the gym so i could have squeezed in some more lifts but DOH!! hahah Love back work outs!! They are my favorit because i love feeling wide when i'm done! haha then again. . . for those that lift for sport. . .who doesn't hahah n e ways libido was feelin very nice today and well besides being in the zone. . .I JUST NEED TO EAT MORE AHHHHHH!!!! hahah other that that. . .I'll check ya'll lil later!!!

After work out dosaged 3 CAPS CARNAGE; pROTEIN SHAKE!~!! WOOO HOOO!! HAHA. . .again thank you MST and i hope everybody is having as much fun as i am!!! WOO HOO FOR THE MN WEATHER Biatchs. . was 60 degress and absolutly beautiful. . . I will say that the dosing scheme that i have going on right know is just perfect. . . the tingles aren't as prevalent now but it just means i'm getting use to the product haha but i can still feel them. I like the dosing scheme of 4 tabs 3 caps about an hr and half prior to work out!! then dosing 2 more 30mins prior to work out!

Thats the Sweet Spot for me. . .When you get to the gym your on FIIIIIIIIREEEE
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

Eff ya for PRs!

Just curious what an "old school" tbar row lol? Is it like just the bar n weight, not that machine crap?

btw nice log, Im digging the detail
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Eff ya for PRs!

Just curious what an "old school" tbar row lol? Is it like just the bar n weight, not that machine crap?

btw nice log, Im digging the detail
    yezur. . . . olympic bar. . . the seated row grip and the weights baby. . . haha i call it old school. . . not that stading like machine stuff haha. . . i like the standing machine for certain moods but the old school is the only way to go!! hahah
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

yezur. . . . olympic bar. . . the seated row grip and the weights baby. . . haha i call it old school. . . not that stading like machine stuff haha. . . i like the standing machine for certain moods but the old school is the only way to go!! hahah
    Hell yeah!! old school ftw, only way I do it! None of that slighting leaning crap, parallel or bust!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking Day 24

Well LAdies and Gentleman. . .I'm coming up to one of my last doses of the CRE02. . . SO know we know that 4 tabs only lasts 25 days. . . haha n e ways was a good run with the CRE02. . . and i have dosed today around

10:30
    4 tabs of CRE02
    3 caps of CARNAGE

I won't do my usual dosing because i'm doing legs later today! so i'm going to do abs and stretching 2 day. . .hahah a whole whole of abs will be fun hahah. . . i'm going to be one sore put 2morrow. . . BUT NO PAIN NO GAME BABY!!!haha oh ya and some forearms too. . . i hate seeing ppl with big arms and no forearms. . .WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY PPL WHERE IS IT!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THE BEST!!!! COME GET SUM!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Well LAdies and Gentleman. . .I'm coming up to one of my last doses of the CRE02. . . SO know we know that 4 tabs only lasts 25 days. . . haha n e ways was a good run with the CRE02. . . and i have dosed today around

10:30
    4 tabs of CRE02
    3 caps of CARNAGE

I won't do my usual dosing because i'm doing legs later today! so i'm going to do abs and stretching 2 day. . .hahah a whole whole of abs will be fun hahah. . . i'm going to be one sore put 2morrow. . . BUT NO PAIN NO GAME BABY!!!haha oh ya and some forearms too. . . i hate seeing ppl with big arms and no forearms. . .WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY PPL WHERE IS IT!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THE BEST!!!! COME GET SUM!
    been a fun ride, nice job dave. first log huh!!! you nailed it.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

been a fun ride, nice job dave. first log huh!!! you nailed it.
    Agreed, awesome log. Im always late, dammit...

send him more products lol!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

haha well i still have a bunch of carnage left but i'll just do some minor updates with that!! heh it was fun. . . i will say!!! hey geek are you going to be doing and bodybuilding shows here in mn. . .if so which ones. . .im going to be doing the northern states classic and there is another one in may! soo i'll be give picture updates as it gets closer to competition. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO. . . .I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! JAHAH jaa mata atode! - Japanese for see you later than!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

haha well i still have a bunch of carnage left but i'll just do some minor updates with that!! heh it was fun. . . i will say!!! hey geek are you going to be doing and bodybuilding shows here in mn. . .if so which ones. . .im going to be doing the northern states classic and there is another one in may! soo i'll be give picture updates as it gets closer to competition. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO. . . .I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! JAHAH jaa mata atode! - Japanese for see you later than!
    I want to, but all my friends arent so much into bb'ing. hit me up w/ details later on tho, Ill see if I can get a trainer friend to go
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.04%

Oh so you speak some japanese hmmm Funny I do to- half japanese+irish+ Black=one confused soule... thats me!!! Have been to Japan?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PR city in here!

Sorry for the lack of communication man, if you were doing 4 tabs per day I needed to know so I could have hooked you up with the extra tabs... oops...
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

PR city in here!

Sorry for the lack of communication man, if you were doing 4 tabs per day I needed to know so I could have hooked you up with the extra tabs... oops...
    never too late, the man still has some carnage left. hook him up with some of that new rag and let him rock on, lol.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking

never too late, the man still has some carnage left. hook him up with some of that new rag and let him rock on, lol.
    I LIKE IT!!! HAHA MORE MORE MORE HAHAH OR N E THING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO GET BURNED. . . STATS ARE GOING NUTZ!!! AHHHHH. . . . MUHAHAH. . . well n e ways i do appreciate the support haha well just have to play with the cards that have been delt but it has been a good STINT WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

CRE-02 samples are on the way so you can finish your log.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

attaboy, nice job! the man has done mst right with this log!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking

Thank you very much!!! I do appreciate it and I won't let ya'll down!!! WOOO HOOO. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOO!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOA I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking Day 24

GOOD GOD my friends!! hahah My legs are like jello. . . LET ME TELL YOU WHY!!!

LEGS 6:00P.M

SQUATS
    WARM UPS 135 X 10 185 X 6 185 X 6
    225 X 10 315 X 10 375 X 8 375 X 6

FRONT SQUAT
    135 X 10 185 X 10 205 X 10 PR!!

LEG PRESS (JUST WEIGHT)
    180 X 10 360 X 10 630 X 10 810 X 10

REVERSE HACK (JUST WEIGHT)
    360 X 10 810 X 10 810 X 10

SUPER SETTED WITH CALF RAISES (JUST WEIGHT)
    90 X 15 135 X 15 135 X 12

QUAD EXTENSIONS (MIDDLE X 5/WIDE X 5/NARROW X 5)
    155 X 15 155 X 15 155 X 15

HIP ABDUCTORS (Combined both inner/outer THIS MESSES ME UP!!! )
    135 x 10 145 x 10 145 x 10

SUMMARY

Omg you guys i was a beast hahah. . .i did an ab work out this morning that i didn't log sorry and forearm work out with traps. .. i'll log it tomorrow but i'm soo beat!! hahah IT WAS AWESOME i dosed my 3 carnage an hr b4 my work out and i was in the zone baby!! hahah i can hardly feel my legs now soo i think tomorrow they be nice and sore!!! hahah i wanted to add more weight onto the reverse hack but i plated it out. . . . sooo i'll have to find a way to add more weight!!! hahah but i'll fix my next leg work out with heavy rear squats then next leg work out light rear heavy front hahah my quads are done!!! hahah I ate a big thing of pasta after hahah i'm toast baby but guess what!!! I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAH n e ways thats all she wrote ladies and gents. . . THATS A LEG WORK OUT!!! HAHAHAH
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.04%

GOOD GOD my friends!! hahah My legs are like jello. . . LET ME TELL YOU WHY!!!

LEGS 6:00P.M

SQUATS
    WARM UPS 135 X 10 185 X 6 185 X 6
    225 X 10 315 X 10 375 X 8 375 X 6

FRONT SQUAT
    135 X 10 185 X 10 205 X 10 PR!!

LEG PRESS (JUST WEIGHT)
    180 X 10 360 X 10 630 X 10 810 X 10

REVERSE HACK (JUST WEIGHT)
    360 X 10 810 X 10 810 X 10

SUPER SETTED WITH CALF RAISES (JUST WEIGHT)
    90 X 15 135 X 15 135 X 12

QUAD EXTENSIONS (MIDDLE X 5/WIDE X 5/NARROW X 5)
    155 X 15 155 X 15 155 X 15

HIP ABDUCTORS (Combined both inner/outer THIS MESSES ME UP!!! )
    135 x 10 145 x 10 145 x 10

SUMMARY

Omg you guys i was a beast hahah. . .i did an ab work out this morning that i didn't log sorry and forearm work out with traps. .. i'll log it tomorrow but i'm soo beat!! hahah IT WAS AWESOME i dosed my 3 carnage an hr b4 my work out and i was in the zone baby!! hahah i can hardly feel my legs now soo i think tomorrow they be nice and sore!!! hahah i wanted to add more weight onto the reverse hack but i plated it out. . . . sooo i'll have to find a way to add more weight!!! hahah but i'll fix my next leg work out with heavy rear squats then next leg work out light rear heavy front hahah my quads are done!!! hahah I ate a big thing of pasta after hahah i'm toast baby but guess what!!! I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAH n e ways thats all she wrote ladies and gents. . . THATS A LEG WORK OUT!!! HAHAHAH
    Love it man just love it!!!!!

Stalking through the dark of night_

Gnashing teeth and claw like talons.

Hungry lips curled back in want_

Seeking that which he’ll devour.

Slipping in and out of shadow_

Hunger growing ever stronger.

Frantic now, in ravenous need_

He scents the air for his prey.

Innocence walking down the path_

Never knowing of the danger.

With speed and skill he lunges forth_

Ripping, tearing at the flesh.

Dripping blood from teeth and jowl_

Feeding on the end of life.

By- Melton Parsons
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

What style of grip are you doing front squats with? Snatch or crossed? I just started doing snatch grip, so much easier to keep the weight where you want it on the way up/ rock bottom IME.

Only problem is my hands have no feeling after hahah!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

What style of grip are you doing front squats with? Snatch or crossed? I just started doing snatch grip, so much easier to keep the weight where you want it on the way up/ rock bottom IME.

Only problem is my hands have no feeling after hahah!!
    i do crossed. . . i just have to get use to it. . . i see a lot of bodybuilders doind crossed so i figure they must be doin something right. . .but i haven't done many front squats. . . but its great to get the diffintion in my sweeps soo i have to do it!! haha. . .in due time
  34. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

fantastic leg workout brother....i'm very happy with this log as a whole for sure. You have shown some great energy throughout and some real and honest dedication. Thank you for that!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking

fantastic leg workout brother....i'm very happy with this log as a whole for sure. You have shown some great energy throughout and some real and honest dedication. Thank you for that!
    My Friend. . . thats what bodybuilding is all about and as an amateur, that is what must be done!! haha as a new comer to the sport i want to show everybody that i'm the real deal so never half ass n e thing!! I just hope that i can be given another opportunity in the future with MST because i do like there product and the best part about it is i don't have to work about whats in it due to the fact that its herbal! If you would mind letting me know what some of the dosing lengths are for the citrouvol vs/Carnage/NItr02/athlytes/cordygen v02. . . that would be great!! I would like to try that log very soon!!! let me know what you thnk and well YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

i agree 100%, i had this guy pegged as a winner from the start. great job, david.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking Day 25 + 26

i agree 100%, i had this guy pegged as a winner from the start. great job, david.
    Well Everybody!! Come in live at 11:24and i want to say that i have no more Cre02 but i dosaged the Carnage as usual.

3 caps CARNAGE 1.5hr work out
    2 CAPS CARNAGE 30 MINS PRE WO

TODAY IS A CHEST/BACK SPLIT SO ANOTHER TWO A DAY BABY!!! SOO I'LL MODIFY THE LAST DO RIGHT B4 LAST WORK OUT!!!

I DID THAT WITH MY LAST TWO A DAY AND IT WORK VERY WELL.
    i WON'T NEED LUCK BUT I'M GOING TO TALK IN CAPS BECAUSE THATS HOW PUMPED I AM. I LOVE THREE DAYS ON ONE DAY OFF BECAUSE I FEEL FULL AND READY TO KILL!!

OFF TO WORK OUT I GO!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

Smash it bro!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Talking Day 26

Smash it bro!!!
    OOOOMMMMGGGg fellow AI's. .. . haha i was an animal. . .

CHEST
    BENCH
    warm ups 135 x 6 135 x 6 185 x 6
    225 x 10 285 x 6 285 x 5 (Note i did 7 on each 285 but i had a spotter) PR!!

Incline Fly's
    50 x 10 70 x 10 70 x 10

Decline Bench
    185 x 10 225 x 10 235 x 10

Incline Dumbbel Press
    85 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 6 90 x 10

Bar Dips (I'm getting a late start to this wonder excersice)
    0 x 10 0 x 14 0 x 10 0 x 10

And that was all i had time for!

SUmmary
    Wow. . . . is all i can say. . .Libido was AMAZING hahah i was like a Lion in mating season in the gym hahah and PUMPS were extremely nice today. . .Wissh i had that good stuff from MST hahah n e ways. . . i was just killing it today. . i had a lot of guys there sayin dam you in the zone. . .good rep. . .a lot of stares. .. i like that feeling hahah. . . makes me know that i'm doin something right. All i wanted to yell was LIIIIGGGHHHTTT WEIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT BAAAAAAEEEBAAAEEEEE. . . .NUUUTHING BUT A PEANUT!!! WOOOOOO... I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! hahah no lie. . .i'm switching to 2 days on 1 day off to mass even more. . . i need to hit 230 by the beginning of feb. so i can cut weight to about 198-200. . . i'll be an animal for my first competition. .. I kid you know i like 3 on 1 off but i had a bodybuilding buddy tell me 2 on 1 off is even better and i'll trust him!!! SAY YES TO MST AND THE OPPORTUNITY!!! WOOOOO
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

Strong flys wowza and solid lift wowza!!

3 on 1 off is a little to demanding IME. My CNS would get fried fast and every workout just sucked. I been doing 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off with arms being the last day. I like the shorter two days a lot more. Idk why really, I dont do much volume except on arms but been making good progress.

I suppose you just gotta keep messing around

Similar Forum Threads

1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM