FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.

TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
  5. Talking Day 7 Back tODAY

wOOOOO Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga CHOOOO CHOOOO Full steam ahead BOYZ And GRLS!!! hahah

11:30a.m.
    4tabs Cre02
    3caps of Carnage

12:30p.m. Back Workout

Bent Over Rows
    95 x 10 100 x 10 120x 10 PR

Standing Rows Smith Machine Assisted
    95 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

Seated Reverse Fly's (Weight In each Hand)
    17.5 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Lat Extentions
    95 x 10 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8

Seated Rows
    100 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 PR

Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (Strapped) PR

Summary
    I felt LIKE AN ANIMAL TODAY! ! ! ! OMG!! hahah it was great. . .I uped my carb intake with protein and i am very happy i did that. . . I can't wait to see what happens later in the Week. . . I'm going to do a 3-1 split due to the fact that i'm not geared up so i want to give more rest for my muscles. . .Anythoughts please let me know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO
    hahaha-thanks, i appreciate that !!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post

Citruvol is just the best Supp I have used.. I have a log for CRE and Citruvol.... My next stack will be. And yes very good to take citruvol with crange and cre-- I belive that is one of MST stacks!

Citruvol
    Cre
    Nitrocep
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

10. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!!
    Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling

//CC

Carnage is our BA product

AZ - doing a great job bud...keep it up!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

11. Your numbers are lookin' good, congrats on the PRs!

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Carnage is our BA product
    OK, thanx for that

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. DAY 8

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    OK, thanx for that

//CC
    Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! haha
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-27-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: wrong time

14. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! haha
    lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot!

//CC

16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot!

//CC
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.
    hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!
    try some turkey bacon, it aint to bad.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Well Everybody I'm Sorry to inform you that i didn't work out today because of the japanese customers! 8) i LOVE IT WHEN THEY come into town but. . . My work out was sacrificed. . . I will Give you up dates though tomorrow! and let you know how everything went! tODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!! Don't forget it either dosed my usual
    3caps pre Carnage
    4tabs cre02
    3 caps post and all is going well. . .water intake is up. . .and thats all she wrote!!!

20. I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people....
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people....
    hahaha-best line of the day.didn't know you had it in you there deuce, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. //CC
  23. Exclamation Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's

Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
    4Cre02 Tabs
    3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
    Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

Breakfast was good. . .
    2hard boiled eggs
    oatmeal
    banana
    Protein Shake

10:50
    2 Carnage Caps

And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

Chest - 42"
    Right Bicep 16 1/4
    Left Bicep 15 1/2

Legs
    R Thigh 25 1/2
    L Thigh 24

Waist 35 1/4
    Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!!

hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-28-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Forgot to add second dosage!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
    4Cre02 Tabs
    3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
    Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

Breakfast was good. . .
    2hard boiled eggs
    oatmeal
    banana
    Protein Shake

And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

Chest - 42"
    Right Bicep 16 1/4
    Left Bicep 15 1/2

Legs
    R Thigh 25 1/2
    L Thigh 24

Waist 35 1/4
    Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!!

hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH
    you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.
    Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce HGH Powerpatch log - FEEL THE POWER!!!
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:50 PM
  3. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
  5. Cre 02 & Cordygen 5 Log via Emerge (Sponsored)
    By Emerge in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:13 PM