FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Meet me on the Equinox? huh Day 3

Howdy Ya'll comming at you Live from MN BABY at 9:22a.m. just finished up some more lab results from the DOC all is runnin well. . . haha slightly elevated liver enzyme lvls. . . TO BE EXPECTED when just finishing a H-drol cycle. . .I think. . . well anyways just cruzin along TODAY IS A LEG DAY!!! BOOOOOM BABY!! I forgot my belt though! DOH! heh. . .so it'll be interesting what happens. . . i have been going for reps and deffinition with my legs so i think the carnage and cre02 will do the job!! muhahah well not much to report other than that. . .oh ya i have to go to the bathroom but. . .later tonight i will be readings of my stats! measurements that tis. . . haha well all Keep the comments flowing and going just sippin on my whey protein shake. . .i'm going to be suckin these babies down like its CANDY WITH MY MST PRODUCTS WOOT WOOT. . .ps whats this look like haha
    (_(())_) a pokemon ball?!?!? haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. DAY 3

WELL its that time again!
    10:00
    Increase Dosage of Cre02
    4 tabs cre02
    3tabs of Carnage
    Protein Shake

Everything seems to be going well!!!! I like the Tingly sensation of carnage hahah it makes me feel like I'M ALIVE AHHHH

Libido is well! haha never had issues with that but when the increase happens i practically could hump a tree and do my thang hahah
    ANYWAYS workout is planned at 11:30 11:45. . . I want to try and dose the tabs and carnage 1 hr b4 but it states around 120minutes any suggestion MST REps??? well <love this tab haha>
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-22-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: misspelled workout
    •   

3. Day 3 LEGS!!

Well Hello Everybody!! Commin Live at 1:23p.m From MN!! CHOOOO CHOOOO hhaha

Legs
    Leg Press
    320x 12 590x 10 680x10 770x10

Standing Calf Raises (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
    110x 15 190x15 210x15 250x8

Leg Extensions (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
    110x15 150x15 205x15 225x12 PR!!

Leg Curls (One Legged)
    50x10 70x10 80x10

Trap Raises
    135x10 225x10 225x10 245x10

That was all i could fit in my lunch break! soo next week i will be doing my leg exercises after work! SO THAT WAY I CAN FIT ALL I NEED/WANT.

Summary
    Work out Went great!! My knee has been bothering me since i've made it back from Jamaica MON, thats why i went with leg press today! i upped the cre02 to 4 tabs so i think that went well but not sure if i like 3 better than 4. . .but carnage will stay at 3 caps!. . . I still am debating whether i should modify the dosage closer to work out but i have i still need some input from some MST guys!! . . . Thats all she wrote ladies and Gents and I hope all is going well for ya'll that are watching. . .listen. . .hahah CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO HOOOO

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Hello Everybody!! Commin Live at 1:23p.m From MN!! CHOOOO CHOOOO hhaha

Legs
    Leg Press
    320x 12 590x 10 680x10 770x10

Standing Calf Raises (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
    110x 15 190x15 210x15 250x8

Leg Extensions (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
    110x15 150x15 205x15 225x12 PR!!

Leg Curls (One Legged)
    50x10 70x10 80x10

Trap Raises
    135x10 225x10 225x10 245x10

That was all i could fit in my lunch break! soo next week i will be doing my leg exercises after work! SO THAT WAY I CAN FIT ALL I NEED/WANT.

Summary
    Work out Went great!! My knee has been bothering me since i've made it back from Jamaica MON, thats why i went with leg press today! i upped the cre02 to 4 tabs so i think that went well but not sure if i like 3 better than 4. . .but carnage will stay at 3 caps!. . . I still am debating whether i should modify the dosage closer to work out but i have i still need some input from some MST guys!! . . . Thats all she wrote ladies and Gents and I hope all is going well for ya'll that are watching. . .listen. . .hahah CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO HOOOO
    if you got the cash, flex by animal is best ive tried for sore joints. glucosa cream by vpx isn't as good but cheap.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you got the cash, flex by animal is best ive tried for sore joints. glucosa cream by vpx isn't as good but cheap.
    I have been using flex for a long time and would never use anything else....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    yeah, good stuff. a little pricey, but you get what you pay for...it works.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I'm Going to check that out!!! haha THanks for the info Gentlemen!!

8. you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.

Also, I hope you're taking 3 carnage pre w/o as well as 3 more post w/o?! Thats the proper dosing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Looking good man, I'm sorry to hear about your knee Just give it time to heal completely, don't push it like I did and ended up worse.. I'm glad it has healed now though.

Btw, thanx for the Animal Flex tip thebigt, I also will check that out. The ingredient profile looked interesting

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.

Also, I hope you're taking 3 carnage pre w/o as well as 3 more post w/o?! Thats the proper dosing.
    THis How I am dose my Carange....

Work Out days
    2 caps in the am
    2 30 min before I work out
    2 post workout

Off Days
    2 AM
    2Noon
    2 1 hour before Bed

I feel this works well for me because I get the BA in my system all day and not just Pre and Post...

When I was taking my Cre-02 I was doseing About 90 min.. That is when I get that spike of SFC ( Super Focus clarity)....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

11. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    THis How I am dose my Carange....

Work Out days
    2 caps in the am
    2 30 min before I work out
    2 post workout

Off Days
    2 AM
    2Noon
    2 1 hour before Bed

I feel this works well for me because I get the BA in my system all day and not just Pre and Post...

When I was taking my Cre-02 I was doseing About 90 min.. That is when I get that spike of SFC ( Super Focus clarity)....
    GOod Looking out that is what i will be doing as well!! hahah so Comming in LIVE at 8:26a.m. woo hoooo
    Carnage 2caps
    Animal Pak 1
    Oatmeal (4g of protein/ 33 carbs/ 2g fat)
    Protein Shake 52g protein/ 4g fat/ 5g carbs)

Totals
    56g of protein/ 38g of carbs/ 6g fat
    That about does it baby!!
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-23-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Had to adjust to what i ate
  12. Day 4

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.

hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
    cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
    cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!
    between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.
    thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!!
    you bring some much needed energy to this place.keep up the enthusiasm.
  16. Day 4

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you bring some much needed energy to this place.keep up the enthusiasm.
    Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
    3:26P.M. Update

T ROWS (Old School)
    135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
    30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
    50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
    100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
    50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
    100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH

17. sounds like the products are working really well for you so far! great job on the log....keep up the good work!
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
    3:26P.M. Update

T ROWS (Old School)
    135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
    30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
    50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
    100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
    50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
    100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH
    smart move lowering weight if form is off, a few extra pounds is never worth risking injury. you got your game on now!

19. Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!!
    Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  20. Exclamation Day 5 and 6

y0 y0 y0 all comming live from my BASEMENT!!!! hahah i took saturday and made it a chest work out!!! ARRRRHHHHH OOOOO
    haha
    Saturday - Chest

Bench
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 255 x 7 PR

Incline Dumbbell Press (Each Hand)
    70 x 10 95 x 10 100x 8

Machine FLy's
    150 x 10 210 x 10 225 x 10 250 x 8 PR

STanding Ez Tricep Extentions
    60 x 10 70 x 10 85 x 10 85 x 10 (First time with those)

Tricep Extentions (Macine ASsisted)
    60 x 10 70 x 10 90 x 8

DEcline Bench Press
    185 x 10 225 x 10 245 x 8 PR

Summary
    Well Everyone i would like to say that everything is going well. . . the Dosages are working out well. . . I'm staying at 4 cre02 and 3 carnage prework out and 3 post!!! I like it alot!! I won't lie i do miss the feeling of a NO uptake but the Cre02 is doing what it says that it will do. . .my endurance is up along with the CArnage keeping up with its job! ALL in all after the first week everything went well. . .uping my carb intake for weight purposes. . . LIBIDO is great wooo hoooo

Day 6
    off day baby. .. it is sunday know but i just wanted to let everyone know that dosed
    4 cre02 tabs 12:00
    3carnage tabs

3:30
    3carnage tabs

soo sticking with the regimen and letting it loose. . .Viking lost today pissed me off!! but all is well. . .played a good team. . WERE GOING ALL THE WAY B**CHES!!

21. nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.

TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
  25. Talking Day 7 Back tODAY

wOOOOO Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga CHOOOO CHOOOO Full steam ahead BOYZ And GRLS!!! hahah

11:30a.m.
    4tabs Cre02
    3caps of Carnage

12:30p.m. Back Workout

Bent Over Rows
    95 x 10 100 x 10 120x 10 PR

Standing Rows Smith Machine Assisted
    95 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

Seated Reverse Fly's (Weight In each Hand)
    17.5 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Lat Extentions
    95 x 10 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8

Seated Rows
    100 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 PR

Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (Strapped) PR

Summary
    I felt LIKE AN ANIMAL TODAY! ! ! ! OMG!! hahah it was great. . .I uped my carb intake with protein and i am very happy i did that. . . I can't wait to see what happens later in the Week. . . I'm going to do a 3-1 split due to the fact that i'm not geared up so i want to give more rest for my muscles. . .Anythoughts please let me know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

26. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO
    hahaha-thanks, i appreciate that !!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post

Citruvol is just the best Supp I have used.. I have a log for CRE and Citruvol.... My next stack will be. And yes very good to take citruvol with crange and cre-- I belive that is one of MST stacks!

Citruvol
    Cre
    Nitrocep
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

30. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!!
    Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling

//CC

Carnage is our BA product

AZ - doing a great job bud...keep it up!!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM