FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    THis How I am dose my Carange....

    Work Out days
    2 caps in the am
    2 30 min before I work out
    2 post workout


    Off Days
    2 AM
    2Noon
    2 1 hour before Bed

    I feel this works well for me because I get the BA in my system all day and not just Pre and Post...

    When I was taking my Cre-02 I was doseing About 90 min.. That is when I get that spike of SFC ( Super Focus clarity)....
    GOod Looking out that is what i will be doing as well!! hahah so Comming in LIVE at 8:26a.m. woo hoooo
    Carnage 2caps
    Animal Pak 1
    Oatmeal (4g of protein/ 33 carbs/ 2g fat)
    Protein Shake 52g protein/ 4g fat/ 5g carbs)

    Totals
    56g of protein/ 38g of carbs/ 6g fat
    That about does it baby!!
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-23-2009 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Had to adjust to what i ate
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  2. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Day 4


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.


    Also, I hope you're taking 3 carnage pre w/o as well as 3 more post w/o?! Thats the proper dosing.
    hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
    cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
    cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!
    between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.
    thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!!
    you bring some much needed energy to this place.keep up the enthusiasm.
  6. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Day 4


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you bring some much needed energy to this place.keep up the enthusiasm.
    Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
    3:26P.M. Update

    T ROWS (Old School)
    135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

    Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
    30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

    Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
    50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
    100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

    Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
    50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

    French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
    100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

    Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

    Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    sounds like the products are working really well for you so far! great job on the log....keep up the good work!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
    3:26P.M. Update

    T ROWS (Old School)
    135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

    Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
    30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

    Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
    50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
    100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

    Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
    50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

    French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
    100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

    Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

    Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH
    smart move lowering weight if form is off, a few extra pounds is never worth risking injury. you got your game on now!
  9. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    50220

    Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!!
    Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Exclamation Day 5 and 6


    y0 y0 y0 all comming live from my BASEMENT!!!! hahah i took saturday and made it a chest work out!!! ARRRRHHHHH OOOOO
    haha
    Saturday - Chest

    Bench
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 255 x 7 PR

    Incline Dumbbell Press (Each Hand)
    70 x 10 95 x 10 100x 8

    Machine FLy's
    150 x 10 210 x 10 225 x 10 250 x 8 PR

    STanding Ez Tricep Extentions
    60 x 10 70 x 10 85 x 10 85 x 10 (First time with those)

    Tricep Extentions (Macine ASsisted)
    60 x 10 70 x 10 90 x 8

    DEcline Bench Press
    185 x 10 225 x 10 245 x 8 PR

    Summary
    Well Everyone i would like to say that everything is going well. . . the Dosages are working out well. . . I'm staying at 4 cre02 and 3 carnage prework out and 3 post!!! I like it alot!! I won't lie i do miss the feeling of a NO uptake but the Cre02 is doing what it says that it will do. . .my endurance is up along with the CArnage keeping up with its job! ALL in all after the first week everything went well. . .uping my carb intake for weight purposes. . . LIBIDO is great wooo hoooo

    Day 6
    off day baby. .. it is sunday know but i just wanted to let everyone know that dosed
    4 cre02 tabs 12:00
    3carnage tabs

    3:30
    3carnage tabs

    soo sticking with the regimen and letting it loose. . .Viking lost today pissed me off!! but all is well. . .played a good team. . WERE GOING ALL THE WAY B**CHES!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.
  12. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.

    TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! hahah alllll day!!
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.
  14. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

    For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 7 Back tODAY


    wOOOOO Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga CHOOOO CHOOOO Full steam ahead BOYZ And GRLS!!! hahah

    11:30a.m.
    4tabs Cre02
    3caps of Carnage

    12:30p.m. Back Workout

    Bent Over Rows
    95 x 10 100 x 10 120x 10 PR

    Standing Rows Smith Machine Assisted
    95 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

    Seated Reverse Fly's (Weight In each Hand)
    17.5 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

    Lat Extentions
    95 x 10 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8

    Seated Rows
    100 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 PR

    Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (Strapped) PR

    Summary
    I felt LIKE AN ANIMAL TODAY! ! ! ! OMG!! hahah it was great. . .I uped my carb intake with protein and i am very happy i did that. . . I can't wait to see what happens later in the Week. . . I'm going to do a 3-1 split due to the fact that i'm not geared up so i want to give more rest for my muscles. . .Anythoughts please let me know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

    For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
  17. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO
    hahaha-thanks, i appreciate that !!!
  19. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2123

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha

    For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think
    Citruvol is just the best Supp I have used.. I have a log for CRE and Citruvol.... My next stack will be. And yes very good to take citruvol with crange and cre-- I belive that is one of MST stacks!

    Citruvol
    Cre
    Nitrocep
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!!
    Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling

    //CC

    Carnage is our BA product



    AZ - doing a great job bud...keep it up!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. New Member
    TOYFORDOLET's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    386
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    283

    Your numbers are lookin' good, congrats on the PRs!
  22. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    50220

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Carnage is our BA product
    OK, thanx for that

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  23. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    DAY 8


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    OK, thanx for that

    //CC
    Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

    Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

    Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! haha
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-27-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: wrong time
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

    Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! haha
    lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  25. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    50220

    It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

    Oatmeal
    4 hard boiled eggs
    protein shake!

    Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! haha
    hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.
  27. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot!

    //CC
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.
    hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!
    try some turkey bacon, it aint to bad.
  29. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Well Everybody I'm Sorry to inform you that i didn't work out today because of the japanese customers! 8) i LOVE IT WHEN THEY come into town but. . . My work out was sacrificed. . . I will Give you up dates though tomorrow! and let you know how everything went! tODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!! Don't forget it either dosed my usual
    3caps pre Carnage
    4tabs cre02
    3 caps post and all is going well. . .water intake is up. . .and thats all she wrote!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  30. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people....
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people....
    hahaha-best line of the day.didn't know you had it in you there deuce, lol.
  32. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    50220



    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Exclamation Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's


    Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
    4Cre02 Tabs
    3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
    Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

    Breakfast was good. . .
    2hard boiled eggs
    oatmeal
    banana
    Protein Shake

    10:50
    2 Carnage Caps

    And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

    Chest - 42"
    Right Bicep 16 1/4
    Left Bicep 15 1/2

    Legs
    R Thigh 25 1/2
    L Thigh 24

    Waist 35 1/4
    Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!!

    hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by Aaelael; 10-28-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Forgot to add second dosage!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
    4Cre02 Tabs
    3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
    Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

    Breakfast was good. . .
    2hard boiled eggs
    oatmeal
    banana
    Protein Shake

    And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

    Chest - 42"
    Right Bicep 16 1/4
    Left Bicep 15 1/2

    Legs
    R Thigh 25 1/2
    L Thigh 24

    Waist 35 1/4
    Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!!

    hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH
    you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.
  35. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.
    Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol
    ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.
  37. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.
    RODGER THAT.. . . aahhh NIIIINNNEERRR NIIINNNEEERR. . . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  38. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's


    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 48
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  39. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2123

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 48
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    Great Numbers and congrat on your PR Anolds are my Fav!!.. Are you doing seted BB Mili press?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Name:  October20093.gif
Views: 48
Size:  55.0 KB


    Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

    GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
    SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

    Arnolds
    45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

    Hammer Head Curls
    40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

    Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
    95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

    Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
    50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

    Curl mACHINE
    95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

    Tricep Extention

    60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

    sUMMARY
    I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
    Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh
    i would hardly call minnesota paradise, but congrats anyways, lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. islandmagic Cre-02 Nitroceps and Carnage log can you feel Me
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:00 AM
  3. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:47 AM
  4. Toyin' with Cre02 & Carnage (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 12:07 AM
  5. Islandmagic Carnage Log (sponsored)
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in