Hman is catching some Zzz's thanks to Ghenerate(sponsored)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright lets get this mayhem started! I just received my package from lg. Just wanted to say thanks once again to lg they always deliver. I got some bc+eaa with my ghenerate which is super generous. Thanks guys!:cheers:

Training is going to be my same split as usual.

Chest, shoulders tri-tues

Back, bi's - thurs

Legs-sat or sun
(might throw another day in there, training just arms or shoulders)

Diet: Carb cycling 3-4 low days 1 carb up. protein 300-350 grams

Cardio: done everyday . I have to bike to the gym so I get the cardio on the way and then ususally ride for 15-30 mins after the workout. Jogging or walking on the other days.

other supps: cla, fish oils, green tea extract, caffeine, bcaa's, glutamine

My main goal for this log is to keep my strength and try to lose some body fat at the same time( and just have awesome dreams lol)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Question for lg, what is the dosing for this? Workout days, and off days?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question for lg, what is the dosing for this? Workout days, and off days?
7 sprays, 2x/day. Dose as close to empty-stomach as possible. Let it sit under your tongue for a couple minutes before swallowing. (Man, there is no way around that one)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
7 sprays, 2x/day. Dose as close to empty-stomach as possible. Let it sit under your tongue for a couple minutes before swallowing. (Man, there is no way around that one)
Seven? i heard six earlier. lol So what about the workout and non workout days?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbadub.

Man I loved this stuff. Wait for your dreams the first few nights... freaking out of control!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seven? i heard six earlier. lol So what about the workout and non workout days?
I dosed 7 sprays before bed every night, and 7 sprays before my workouts. My bottle didn't seem like it would have lasted 14 sprays every day. LG had told me to use 6 sprays when I said I thought the bottle was running out. I didn't notice a difference between 6 and 7 sprays.

LG however, told us to dose twice a day, in the mornings 1 hour prior to breakfast on non-workout days. I never really did this, I don't get up early enough... and I need my breakfast right away. I had great results with just once a day on non workouts and twice on workout days... but I would ask LG before I started changing the dosing protocol.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 7 sprays before bed every night, and 7 sprays before my workouts. My bottle didn't seem like it would have lasted 14 sprays every day. LG had told me to use 6 sprays when I said I thought the bottle was running out. I didn't notice a difference between 6 and 7 sprays.

LG however, told us to dose twice a day, in the mornings 1 hour prior to breakfast on non-workout days. I never really did this, I don't get up early enough... and I need my breakfast right away. I had great results with just once a day on non workouts and twice on workout days... but I would ask LG before I started changing the dosing protocol.
Ok Just waiting on the official word from the lg crew then!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man! Excited for you! Im also curious if we got the 2 month bottle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i would like to know too. The bottle looks to be about 120ml worth of liquid. I had some 60ml ones and its def. a little bigger but not sure about double.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Just waiting on the official word from the lg crew then!
I'd definitely opt for 2x/day dosing, regardless of training or not. The effects on libido will be more pronounced this way, if nothing else.

Do your best to dose on empty. What's your daily routine/ eating schedule look like?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the Gheneration begin!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely opt for 2x/day dosing, regardless of training or not. The effects on libido will be more pronounced this way, if nothing else.

Do your best to dose on empty. What's your daily routine/ eating schedule look like?
Well I just eat every 2-3 hours which is about 6-7 meals aday roughly. I am just worried about the preworkout and breakfast thing. Should i eat wit 30-40 mins dose and then hit the gym? then at breakfast can I dose and then eat 30 mins later. The only thing is when i wake up i am extremely hungry so i don't know how long i can wait ya digg?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric has said dose 7 sprays pre work out, and 7 sprays before bed..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy too! From the sounds of it i gotta get me some of dis here stuff!!! :cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^^YES^^

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifter, how soon pre w/o do we dose?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talked to Eric.. heres the dosing for pre workout, 15 minutes prior to workouts and no stomach doesn't have to be empty but it is preffered

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed to this sucka!!!

Go get you some big hman!! :sasmokin:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talked to Eric.. heres the dosing for pre workout, 15 minutes prior to workouts and no stomach doesn't have to be empty but it is preffered
15 minutes pre w/o is much better than 1 hour pre w/o without food. If you do fasted training it's no problem but I need some food before I tear it up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
15 mins sounds about right for UTT dosing.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
H, if you've never tried, I recommend now that you attempt fasted training. I know you said you are starving when you wake up, but within a few days or a week your body should be trained pretty well. I feel so much better training this way, and with this product, your workouts should be incredible. - You can still pack on weight; don't think it going to negatively effect muscle growth or strength. Look at my performance as of late. I've never made such progress.

With GHenerate, now would be the time to give it a shot.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. FT is badass.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got me into FT a long time ago man! I have not been training fasted for like the last 2 months. But in order to get all the effectiveness as I can out of GHenerate, I will be going back to FT. Should get some nice leaning out of it. :yup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got me into FT a long time ago man! I have not been training fasted for like the last 2 months. But in order to get all the effectiveness as I can out of GHenerate, I will be going back to FT. Should get some nice leaning out of it. :yup:
For sure!

Ya, try it out, H. Don't be alarmed if you puke the first workout. ;)

:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be alarmed if you puke the first workout
Its just the awesome sauce coming out :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"OMG!! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! AM I GOING TO DIE!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! IS THAT BLOOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1"

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So if we can take this 15 mins preworkout can you take it and then take aminos during the workout?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I took BC+EAA every workout on GHenorate.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the stuff. It has replaced my Xtend atm..too bad no CM in it tho :(..good thing I have some on the way! :D:D

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Fasted training???? IC, your fricken nuts! I feel so flat without food in me....i tend to have hard time attaining a pump without food. Maybe it's just me?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you just yank it a little bit, you should get a nice lil pump goin

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Ummm....I'm not really sure what to say to that!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...do my post really surprise you at this point?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
No, not really! It's always good for a laugh though.