Hman is catching some Zzz's thanks to Ghenerate(sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak for GHenerate, but I know on occasion, I get an energy jolt for a short while from 1-C, so I don't know. - I'll be using GHenerate pretty soon, so I can actually make comments after that.

Next stack for IC: Prime + GHenerate + I-GH-1 + T-911...Just to make you guys drool. :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8=========D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for GHenerate, but I know on occasion, I get an energy jolt for a short while from 1-C, so I don't know. - I'll be using GHenerate pretty soon, so I can actually make comments after that.

Next stack for IC: Prime + GHenerate + I-GH-1 + T-911...Just to make you guys drool. :lol:
Douche!:lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No updates today. I am super busy with homework and it is pissing me off something serious. We have to get these online sources and they are such a pain in the a@s to find. Just a little upset right now...ugh

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No updates today. I am super busy with homework and it is pissing me off something serious. We have to get these online sources and they are such a pain in the a@s to find. Just a little upset right now...ugh

Still dosing right? man put the homework on HOLD! hahaha serioulsy , just kidding:lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Still dosing right? man put the homework on HOLD! hahaha serioulsy , just kidding:lol:
Haha wish i could man! I have been dosing still. I actually just got woken up from a pretty crazy dream last night. That is the first really vivid one that I remember.I am noticing some leaning effects still, and definitely waking alot drier in the morning.I will post more after i get done with this paper tonight!:cheers:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am eating some food and heading to the gym in a bit. I am really liking the sleep so far. i have had some wild dreams lately so wild. Libido is about average maybe slightly elevated. Still leaning out slowly. Strength is staying strong but not rising extremely fast. I think It should really start to kick in this week though. Will update my chest numbers later!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is your appetite really high?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is nutz...I'm never full and I'm trying to cut a little too lol :frustrate

guess I just need to do more cardio

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from some chest and shoulders and lets just say I was pumped beyond belief. I took my shirt off in the changing room and some dude said "damn man your chest and shoulders look like they are gonna pop" That made me feel pretty good to say the least.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from some chest and shoulders and lets just say I was pumped beyond belief. I took my shirt off in the changing room and some dude said "damn man your chest and shoulders look like they are gonna pop" That made me feel pretty good to say the least.
Everyone is saying this about GHenerate and it giving mad pumps! What a sweet extra bonus!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t is starting to give me some added effects i think. I have been real hungry today. I am feeling fuller too. I seem to wake up leaner everyday which is cool!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update: Appetite is definitely up! Great pumps in the gym. Hit 395 on deads for 5 reps on my last set. 3 sets of 10 +25lbs for wide grip pullups. I feel like my fat on the abdomen is looser and that usually means I am losing fat.

This song really had me going today!
YouTube - Amon Amarth - Under The Northern Star

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh1t is starting to give me some added effects i think. I have been real hungry today. I am feeling fuller too. I seem to wake up leaner everyday which is cool!
Update: Appetite is definitely up! Great pumps in the gym. Hit 395 on deads for 5 reps on my last set. 3 sets of 10 +25lbs for wide grip pullups. I feel like my fat on the abdomen is looser and that usually means I am losing fat.

Nice updates, reports have shown this to happen!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good brother! Makes me jealous! I wanna try some of this amazing stuff! I have noted that whenever i take a potent GH product before bed, if i take say to much, or strait to the amount rec. it will keep me up or keep me from sleeping well. Like with Powerfull this would do it to me for the most part until i worked up to the dose.

Lovin the log though bro its lookin good man and ur lookin swole and lean in ur pics!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hel Yeah!!! Great update and great song!!

Keep killin' it up in here brotha!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did he have a boner?

Awesome vid bro :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: to say the least....I can tell you are in PCT bro...you seem down

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: to say the least....I can tell you are in PCT bro...you seem down
lol. what? - I've just been uber busy with family and school. I was pretty much away from my computer between this past Thursday through Sunday, and I'm finally getting back into everything.

I'm feeling good, though. I don't feel too PCT-ish.

I just broke things off with lady friend last night. Maybe that's it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. what? - I've just been uber busy with family and school. I was pretty much away from my computer between this past Thursday through Sunday, and I'm finally getting back into everything.

I just broke things off with lady friend last night. Maybe that's it
Thats gotta be it. You just seem off the last few days. Feel better bro. :cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats gotta be it. You just seem off the last few days. Feel better bro. :cheers:
Perhaps also the fact that I genuinely believe my professor is deliberately trying to screw me over in one of my classes.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps also the fact that I genuinely believe my professor is deliberately trying to screw me over in one of my classes.
Sounds like you are dealing with all kinds of bullsh1t

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you are dealing with all kinds of bullsh1t
...and there is chocolate on the counter and I want to eat it but I can't because then I'll get FAT!!...but it's sooooooo gooooooood....

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEKXcpxSlY"]YouTube - family guy fat brian[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I just broke things off with lady friend last night. Maybe that's it.
What happened man? I thought you were liking this one?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So i need to pick everyone's brain for a bit. I have been steadily waking up lighter and lighter. i woke up this morning at 182 and i killed my kitchen yesterday. I am leaner but not 3 pounds leaner imo. I have been so hungry the last couple days too.Like this morning I had 2 cups milk whey and 2 bananas, and Ezekiel cereal. I then went to class for a hour and half way through I was uber hungry. i got home made 12 ounces of potatoes, 5 eggs, 5 ounces f turkey and a banana, and some grapefruit juice and i am still hungry right after. WTF So something is definitely happening. What do you guys think. I am also very tight and full feeling all the time now so muscle loss probably isn't it. On another note, my buddy is in Mexico and he is bring me back 12 weeks of test for the new years, it is gonna get silly!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i need to pick everyones brain for a bit. I have been steadily waking up lighter and lighter. i woke up this morning at 182 and i killed my kitchen yesterday. I am leaner but not 3 pounds leaner imo. I have been so hungry the last couple days too. So something is definitely happening. What do you guys think. I am also very tight and full feeling all the time now so muscle loss probably isn't it. On another note, my buddy is in mexico and he is bring me back 12 weeks of test for the new years, it is gonna get silly!!!!!
you lucky sunuva! Sounds like you are responding very well to it! I am getting leaner BUT it's all because of a cal deficit though. You lucky bastard. Is your diet still in good shape even though you are eating more?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you lucky sunuva! Sounds like you are responding very well to it! I am getting leaner BUT it's all because of a cal deficit though. You lucky bastard. Is your diet still in good shape even though you are eating more?
Yeah re-read my last post i edited it, but yes diet is spot on right now!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werd. Well maybe you are a super responder man :dunno:. I'm def not responding like that lol. I'm busting my ass to lean out and muscle fullness is okay. Then again, Im really not experiencing much of anything that the other testers have except the good sleep. :dunno: Maybe it takes longer to kick in for me?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Werd. Well maybe you are a super responder man :dunno:. I'm def not responding like that lol. I'm busting my ass to lean out and muscle fullness is okay. Then again, Im really not experiencing much of anything that the other testers have except the good sleep. :dunno: Maybe it takes longer to kick in for me?
I don't know man it's weird sometimes it feels less but the past couple days it feels as though I am "on" almost. I feel like I could rip some ones head off in the gym, but that could be the Amon Amarth too! lol Funny story actually The other day I was hitting some t bar rows and I had some metal blasting and i was pretty stimmed up. So i was resting on a bench and i had my head down and when i looked up this hot chick and her trainer were taking my plates off of the tbar, that was there first mistake. so I went to say that I had 2 more sets and it kinda came out bad. I pretty much screamed " I have 2 sets left" in a disturbing manner. Well needless to say they way they looked at me was priceless. They trainer is marcus haley's chick too(ifbb pro):saroll:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, you should have said... "I have 2 sets left...and Marcus Haley is a suckwad...(Look at the hot chick) - Step off, toots!"

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you should have said... "I have 2 sets left...and Marcus Haley is a suckwad...(Look at the hot chick) - Step off, toots!"
Lol he is a pretty big dude, but honestly he is one of the nicest dudes out. Real cool guy! So i wasn't trying to start anything. I actually didn't mean for it to come out that way but i had the metal full blast and was in the zone chief.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol he is a pretty big dude, but honestly he is one of the nicest dudes out. Real cool guy! So i wasn't trying to start anything. I actually didn't mean for it to come out that way but i had the metal full blast and was in the zone chief.
Bahahah! "Not now, chief, I'm in the f*ckin' zone!"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened man? I thought you were liking this one?
Well, what started it is the fact that I just got so fed up with her childish (that's what I call it at least) behavior. She was out partying so much it just got old. That's a huge turn off to me. - And then, what snowballed it was the fact that she is a horrible communicator; she has some baggage from past relationships that makes her bottle up her feelings, so when you try to discuss obstacles in the relationship with her, she just totally shuts off, and isn't willing to work on it. She's an only-child, and over the last few days really showed that aspect of her personality. Talk about selfish. She's a very sweet girl, but she really needs to grow up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Youre a smart man Irish.

Nice tunes H! :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Well, what started it is the fact that I just got so fed up with her childish (that's what I call it at least) behavior. She was out partying so much it just got old. That's a huge turn off to me. - And then, what snowballed it was the fact that she is a horrible communicator; she has some baggage from past relationships that makes her bottle up her feelings, so when you try to discuss obstacles in the relationship with her, she just totally shuts off, and isn't willing to work on it. She's an only-child, and over the last few days really showed that aspect of her personality. Talk about selfish. She's a very sweet girl, but she really needs to grow up.
Being single rocks man... Keep looking.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the GHenorate is treating your right H. Keep slaying it!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update: the last 2 or 3 days I have still been getting good sleep but it seems as though I am waking up a lot in the night. i wake up go back to sleep and then wake up again. Maybe 3-5 times through the night. I normally don't ever do this. It could be the ghenerate or maybe the mj. i usually smoke before bed but lately i haven't been so who knows. Has this happened to any of the other testers?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: the last 2 or 3 days I have still been getting good sleep but it seems as though I am waking up a lot in the night. i wake up go back to sleep and then wake up again. Maybe 3-5 times through the night. I normally don't ever do this. It could be the ghenerate or maybe the mj. i usually smoke before bed but lately i haven't been so who knows. Has this happened to any of the other testers?
Met is reporting just the opposite, so maybe you need to puff that ish again. Hopefully it won't interfere with the log. I don't want you to deal with insomnia though.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Met is reporting just the opposite, so maybe you need to puff that ish again. Hopefully it won't interfere with the log. I don't want you to deal with insomnia though.
Haha well I did last night and what do you know I sleep completely through the whole night . lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you kids and your drugs :rolleyes: lol...at first, I was waking up a lot at night but now I am sleeping through the night.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you kids and your drugs :rolleyes: lol...at first, I was waking up a lot at night but now I am sleeping through the night.
Well I just started mine today, so I'll let you guys know if I have any trouble.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing your situation will be damn near close to mine. You seem to have sleep problems like me when it comes to this stuff. I would reccomend starting at a lower to dose to build tolerance. It took me a WHILE before I stopped waking up 6 times a night :frustrate