Hman is catching some Zzz's thanks to Ghenerate(sponsored)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Eating some food and then going to the gym in a little bit after i dose the ghenerate. Hope bcaa's are ok cause I am going to use them during the workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you getting some nice food pumps? Im looking a bit swoller today.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting some nice food pumps? Im looking a bit swoller today.
Ya i kinda feel weird right now, on edge a little but it isn't bad persay. I noticed some food pump this morning too. I thought maybe it was placebo but now that you are bringing it up I think maybe it was the ghenerate. Hmm waiting for the second dose. Did we ever find out what doses are in this bottle?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its the 120 ct bottle? No havent found out yet. I actually am getting some chest pains today. :/ hoping its nothing

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man..anxiety maybe?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you stim up pre w/o with this?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dont for get to post up yer pre pictures

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
well how big is the bottle? It should be twice as big for 120 ml. The old ones were about the size of a napalm bottle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its about the same size then.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. I had a good workout. Wasn't really strong but I only had 50 grams of carbs today before the gym. So taking that into account I think That I was actually really strong because when I am not carbed up normally I have no strength. This could be in my head but we will see what the next few days have in store. Weight was sitting at 185.5 this morning so that's about my starting point.I am gonna post my pre pics in a bit too.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's probably a 60ml then.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweeet

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Eric said you guys have the big bottle! lucky basturds;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took BC+EAA every workout on GHenorate.
Me too, I used Intra-Aid. In a way I did FT because I would go to the gym after work, about 3-4 hours after lunch. I did use Shock Therapy pre but that is basically creatine/NO/energy complex.

How's your sleep? That's the 1st thing I noticed

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
We're supposed to be running this solo. I had to turn down a focus supp log cause of that. But in no way am i saying i dont appreciate getting this!
Ill be starting monday.
I got the BC+EAA too, so if theres no issue id like to run those also. I have used alot of GH supps so i can tell the difference between the 2 and their effectiveness.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
We're supposed to be running this solo. I had to turn down a focus supp log cause of that. But in no way am i saying i dont appreciate getting this!
Ill be starting monday.
I got the BC+EAA too, so if theres no issue id like to run those also. I have used alot of GH supps so i can tell the difference between the 2 and their effectiveness.
The bc+eaa will be fine to run with it man. Aminos are staples really.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I still have my protein too? lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Little update and just some thoughts on it so far. The taste is pretty good. imo A little aftertaste but it goes away quickly. I have been getting very good sleep so far. I haven't had any dreams yet. I have noticed that I am waking up very dry though, almost too dry. I have also noticed a change in libido. I was actually in class this morning and got a bone for no reason what soever. It was weird cause I haven't gotten one of those in a while. i actually had to sit down for a bit after class before it subsided. Awkward!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I have been watching a lot of these logs about ghenerate and everyone keeps talking about sleep, are we supposed to release more HGH during sleep, sorry for my ignorance but is this a bulking product, cutting? i am looking for something that is a non-ph on my next cut, which is usually after the 1st of the year, maybe i have not done enough research about this product but can someone direct ma to a FAQ or have a rep describe the effects

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little update and just some thoughts on it so far. The taste is pretty good. imo A little aftertaste but it goes away quickly. I have been getting very good sleep so far. I haven't had any dreams yet. I have noticed that I am waking up very dry though, almost too dry. I have also noticed a change in libido. I was actually in class this morning and got a bone for no reason what soever. It was weird cause I haven't gotten one of those in a while. i actually had to sit down for a bit after class before it subsided. Awkward!
Reminds me of 7th grade. If some hot chick was in class, all the dudes would be just chilling after the bell rang. :lol:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
nice, keep it up bro.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update bro. I agree about waking up dry. Was looking lean as hell this morning. I got the class boner today too :lol:...I'm getting cotton mouth shortly after dosing. You?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice update bro. I agree about waking up dry. Was looking lean as hell this morning. I got the class boner today too :lol:...I'm getting cotton mouth shortly after dosing. You?
Just going to throw this out there... Maybe your boner and cotton mouth are related?

:toofunny:

Met has no ribs!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha zinnnng!

..and I still have ribs..I play them like a xylophone

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol not anymore thanks to your uplifting words

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So I thought I was gonna go to the gym today and now i am not so should I just take a dose now?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do it

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
or your scared......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin ripped bud!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look great H.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how you feel. Pics NEVER do justice

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good starting point H! Looking swoll!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update: Headed to the gym here in a little bit to hit some back and bi's. I have been getting some good sleep since starting. I have noticed one thing though it seems that some times when I dose at night the ghenerate seems to wake me up sometimes before I actually go to sleep. I don't know if this is in my head or just how my body has been acting. hopefully it isn't the ghenerate and it is just something i am doing or my sleeping patterns are just messed up right now(which they are). Will update later after my workout.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the workout and it was sick! I had good pumps going throughout. I feel like I am getting leaner but my weight is going up so who knows. I will be off tomorrow from the gym and will have a hard time getting my cals in for the early part of the day because I am going shooting for a couple hours, but things take the back burner to my shooting:AR15firing: oh yeah everyone feel free to post lots-o-hotties in my log for added test boosting:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update bro!, Pics are swole dude...great shape going on:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man wish I felt that way. I am always my worst critic though.
That's the case with all of us.

You're looking sharp these days bro. Lean and mean. Kick some ass up in here!!!:buttkick: