Bludevil's horny & lean TestoPro log (sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
1st, would like to thank pembroke3355 and Anabolic Innovations for hooking me up with a bottle of TestoPro (along with sample bottles of Glycobol and Stoked :wink1:).

My main goal while running TestoPro is to lean out some. Some of you may know that I injured my back about a month ago. It's still giving me some minor trouble but overall it's feeling a lot better. During this time, I haven't been able to hit the weights any. I have been doing some light/moderate cardio, but nothing really intense. I've gain a few lbs of fat around the midsection that I need to get rid of.
Now, since a side-effect of TestoPro is increased libido, :bigok: I'll be noting the effects on that front as well. Hopefully the wife will let me test this aspect multiple times during the run, but you know how that goes. For the sake of science and the log, I'll try and find my inner-female side of me so the wife and I can connect better and I can Jedi-mind trick her into more sex (for the sake of the log again). Hopefully she won't figure out my alterior motives.

So, where am I at currently?
Age - 36
Height - 6'0
Weight - 195
BF% - 13.1

I've chosen a full body workout using compound exercises with little rest in between to try a burn a few calories while preserving my hard-earned mass.

A sample week will look something like this:
Monday
Front Squat - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
BB Row - 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
Good Morning - 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Chin Ups - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps

Tuesday
DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
Hammer curl to press overhead - 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Single arm db row (standing) - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
incline db bench press - 3 sets of 10-12 reps

pullover to tri ext - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
romanian deadlift - 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Wed
Cardio (30 - 45 minutes on treadmill mainly)

Thursday
Monday
Front Squat - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
BB Row - 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
Good Morning - 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Chin Ups - 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps

Friday - bball

The 2nd week I'll alternate the exercises, doing Tuesday workout twice and doing Monday's workout only 1. Also their is only 60 seconds rest between supersets. After workouts I'll include 20 minutes of mild/moderate cardio as well.

My diet will consist of:
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Pwder
2 tsp of natty peanut butter
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
8oz of lean meat (chicken, fish or red meat)
veggies
1/2 apple
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
veggies
1/2 cup of fiber one cereal (optional)
1/2 apple

Dinner
veggies
small piece of fruit (like handful of grapes, strawberries, etc...)
2 fish oil capsules

Night
½ cup of no fat cottage cheese
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

Supplements
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey protein

For those of you wanting specifics into TestoPro or have questions about it, please click the following link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/135378-testopro-faq.html

With that, let the games begin

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
09/28/09 - Monday

Stretched my back out before lifting, had a little pain but felt better after I got the blood pumping back there. Today's workout looked like this:

Front Squat - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (135lbs)
superset with
BB Row - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (205lbs)
superset with
Good Morning - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Chin Ups - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (BW using towel)
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps (50lbs)

This was my 1st workout in a month or so, so I went a little easy as far as the amount of weight I used. Didn't want to be extremely sore tomorrow and I didn't know how hard I should push my back. I'm just going to progress slowly each workout and see how it goes. The one thing I did notice today is I didn't stretch legs out good enough. After the front squats my hammies were really tight and sore (especially the left). I didn't pull it or anything but it definately let me know it didn't appreciate what I just did.

TestoPro - Took my 1st 2 capsules this morning along with 2 Stoked. I can't say I noticed anything (no boost or extra focus or anything like that), but I wasn't expecting anything along those lines with a test booster. So nothing to report as of yet.

Diet has been spot on so far.
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
veggies
1/2 apple
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 large apple
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 scoop of BCAA

Dinner
1 8oz turkey burger
serving of mixed vegetables
2 fish oil

Had a little chips and salsa as I watched my Panthers stink it up on ESPN last night

Night
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty pb
cinnamon to taste
mixed all together

took my TestoPro and Stoked before bed.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
9/29/09 Tuesday

TestoPro notes - After 1 full day of taking TestoPro I noticed 2 things that were not normal for me. 1st, I had a really good nights sleep. I usually wake up 2 or 3 times a night, but last night I slept like a rock. Didn't wake up 1 time. The 2nd thing I noticed was I've been hungrier than usual. I've pretty much ate the same foods/amount for the last few years, so my body is accustomed to the calories. But today, I woke up hungry and stayed that way all day. Even after I ate, it was only 30 minutes to an hour later and I was hungry again.
Now with that said, it's too early to say this was TestoPro or not, but it was out of the ordinary for me.

Dosage
Standard 2xday Stoked and TestoPro

Training
DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 12 reps (30lbs)
superset with
Hammer curl to press overhead - 3 sets of 12 reps (35lbs)

Single arm db row (standing) - 3 sets of 12 reps (65lbs)
superset with
incline db bench press - 3 sets of 12 reps (60lbs)

pullover to tri ext - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (75lbs)
superset with
romanian deadlift - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (185lbs)

20 minutes of cardio after on treadmill

Again, took it light on the weights. Still testing out the back. The short 60 sec rest intervals were kind of tough today. I was getting pretty winded. All in all a good workout though. It feels good to be hitting the weights after 5-6 week layoff.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
8oz turkey burger
veggies
handful of fiber one cereal
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 apple
bcaa's

Dinner
8oz of turkey
squash
2 fish oil capsules

Night
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Best of luck to you. I am still dealing with a sore back/sciatica from my torn L4/L5 disk around February.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!!!!

Uh...errr...:think:

Well, I'm here none-the-less!

Subbed. Best of luck to you. I am still dealing with a sore back/sciatica from my torn L4/L5 disk around February.
I've had back problems for years now...it sux! Best of luck to you bro!

fayd

Awards
Def interested in the testofen, I know the other ingredients are effective. Good luck in the weight and bed rooms.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/29/09 Tuesday

TestoPro notes - After 1 full day of taking TestoPro I noticed 2 things that were not normal for me. 1st, I had a really good nights sleep. I usually wake up 2 or 3 times a night, but last night I slept like a rock. Didn't wake up 1 time. The 2nd thing I noticed was I've been hungrier than usual. I've pretty much ate the same foods/amount for the last few years, so my body is accustomed to the calories. But today, I woke up hungry and stayed that way all day. Even after I ate, it was only 30 minutes to an hour later and I was hungry again.
Now with that said, it's too early to say this was TestoPro or not, but it was out of the ordinary for me.

Dosage

Training
superset with

superset with

superset with

20 minutes of cardio after on treadmill

Again, took it light on the weights. Still testing out the back. The short 60 sec rest intervals were kind of tough today. I was getting pretty winded. All in all a good workout though. It feels good to be hitting the weights after 5-6 week layoff.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
8oz turkey burger
veggies
handful of fiber one cereal
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 apple
bcaa's

Dinner
8oz of turkey
squash
2 fish oil capsules

Night
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste
A full night of complete sleep is a awesome thing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
09/30/09 - 3rd day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - The hunger has subsided today, it's been pretty normal. So not sure if yesterday was just a fluke or what considering hunger. The sleep aspect was still good last night. I did wake up once, but that was due to my dog barking. Had no problem going back to sleep. Other than those 2 things, I haven't noticed anything else on TestoPro yet.

Other notes - my quads and hams are extremely sore today. It hurts just to walk. Makes me feel like I accomplished something yesterday even though I was using lighter weights.

Training
Today was an off day for lifting. I did hit the treadmill for some light cardio. 45 minutes at 3.5 speed and 3.0 incline. Legs hurt to much to do anything else, not to mention it's supposed to be a rest today so I didn't want to do anything to taxing on my body.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
Went out to eat for Mexican to celebrate team work acheivement.
I had some burger in a wrap with guacomole and salsa. Also had some french fries as well.

Post w/o
Just had an apple today after the cardio. Wasn't really that hungry, still full from lunch.

Dinner
Salad with Steak
2 fish oil capsules

Night
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dog got me up this morning too, lol...it was 04:00 and I couldn't fall back asleep :frustrate

It'll be interesting to see how your appetite goes. Stoked makes me eat like a mad man...I wonder if the TestoPRO will be like that too...???

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
My dog got me up this morning too, lol...it was 04:00 and I couldn't fall back asleep :frustrate

It'll be interesting to see how your appetite goes. Stoked makes me eat like a mad man...I wonder if the TestoPRO will be like that too...???

yeah sometimes I want to kill my dog when he starts barking at a squirrel in the middle of the night. Interesting enough, I usually have a hard time going back to sleep, but last night it wasn't an issue.

As far as the hunger, yesterday I felt like I could eat everything and not get full. Today was up slightly but managable.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah sometimes I want to kill my dog when he starts barking at a squirrel in the middle of the night. Interesting enough, I usually have a hard time going back to sleep, but last night it wasn't an issue.

As far as the hunger, yesterday I felt like I could eat everything and not get full. Today was up slightly but managable.
I would be putting a muzzle on if I had a dog that woke me at 0400. Sorry I love you but you need to be quite LOL.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I would be putting a muzzle on if I had a dog that woke me at 0400. Sorry I love you but you need to be quite LOL.
Believe me I would do the same, if not worse. Their's been nights when I've been tempted to get my gun out and silence him forever. But my wife is an animal lover so I'm limited to just shouting and kicking the dog :buttkick:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/01 - 4th day of TestoPro

Also want to note that I'm stacking the mini bottles of Glycobol and Stoked with TestoPro as well.

TestoPro notes - Hunger seemed to be up again yesterday. Had an extra meal between lunch and pre/wo. About 2 hours after lunch I felt absolutely famished so I ate another meal about 30 minutes before the gym.
Here's another interesting thing I've seen since taking the stack. My stool's have been a light greenish color. No loose stools or anything, it's solid and I'm not sick at all. But after day 1 of running the stack, every bowel movement I've had has been greenish.
1 other thing I've noticed which is expected with testofen. When I burp I have a nice maple syrup taste in my mouth :approve:

Training
Front Squat - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (140lbs)
superset with
BB Row - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (160lbs)

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (210lbs)
superset with
Good Morning - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (160lbs)

Chin Ups - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (BW+5)
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps (55lbs)

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Lunch
fajita steak& chicken with grilled veggies (no wraps, just meat and veggies) with some salsa and marinara sauce.

Pre/wo
same as lunch

Post w/o
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 scoop of protein pwdr

Dinner
chicken glazed in some honey barbeque sauce
okra
apple

Night
8oz turkey burger
natty pb

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/01 - 4th day of TestoPro

Also want to note that I'm stacking the mini bottles of Glycobol and Stoked with TestoPro as well.

TestoPro notes - Hunger seemed to be up again yesterday. Had an extra meal between lunch and pre/wo. About 2 hours after lunch I felt absolutely famished so I ate another meal about 30 minutes before the gym.
Here's another interesting thing I've seen since taking the stack. My stool's have been a light greenish color. No loose stools or anything, it's solid and I'm not sick at all. But after day 1 of running the stack, every bowel movement I've had has been greenish.
1 other thing I've noticed which is expected with testofen. When I burp I have a nice maple syrup taste in my mouth :approve:

Training
Front Squat - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (140lbs)
superset with
BB Row - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (160lbs)

superset with
Good Morning - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (160lbs)

Chin Ups - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (BW+5)
superset with

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Lunch
fajita steak& chicken with grilled veggies (no wraps, just meat and veggies) with some salsa and marinara sauce.

Pre/wo
same as lunch

Post w/o
1 scoop of oatmeal
1 scoop of protein pwdr

Dinner
chicken glazed in some honey barbeque sauce
okra
apple

Night
8oz turkey burger
natty pb
The Glycobol can cause the greenish stools it is normal and should only last a few days.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/02 - 5th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - So far nothing new on my end. Still a little hungrier than normal and getting deeper sleep. Not sure if that's due to the stoked or testoPro or both. We'll find out shortly though, because I only have a few days left of the stoked. No oily skin or blemishes to speak of yet. No libido increase/decrease either, still baseline. From other logs, I'm expecting the libido to kick in from day 5 - 10.

Training
1.5 hours of pick-up bball. Had a pretty good run today. We only had 10 people so I got to run the entire time. I was absolutely drenched at the end.

Diet
Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
8oz turkey burger
squash

Post w/o
Salad w/ steak, sweet potato

Dinner
8oz turkey burger
veggies
apple

Night
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/5/09 - 8th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - Still about the same for me on this front. So far after 8 days I've had an increase in hunger and better/deeper sleep. One other thing I'm starting to notice slightly is increased recovery. I don't seem to be as out of breath between sets I was at the beginning but that could be my CNS getting accustomed to my new routine.

Training
Over the weekend (sat), I went ziplining with a group of friends. Spent about 3 hours going from tree to tree. 1st time doing this, and had a ball. I was exhausted when it was over with though for some reason. Not sure why, because all I have to do is hang on to the rope and break myself when I come to the platforms.

Sun - played a pretty competitive game of volleyball with some friends. We played for about 1.5 hours. Worked up a good sweat.

Mon - Went to the Dr. this morning because my back is still giving me some problems. He prescribed me some more steroids (inflammation) and muscle relaxers. He told me to hold off on lifting until Thursday. The steroids he gave this time are stronger than the run of the mill predinozone he prescribed last time. I'm not sure what he prescribed this time because I haven't picked up my prescription yet. So probably until Thursday, I'm going to keep training to physical therapy exercises for the back and some cardio. Then hit it hard next week.

Diet:
Diet was blown over the weekend. After ziplining on Sat, we went for some pizza where I probably ate a whole pizza myself. Then Sunday, my church had homecoming, which pretty much means all the women cook and we all eat after the service. I had 2 huge plates and 1 big plate of desserts (sampled banana pudding, cheesecake, some blueberry cobbler thingie, choc. cake). This was at around 1oclock, and I honestly couldn't eat anything until last night around 10pm because I felt like I was going to puke.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10/5/09 - 8th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - Still about the same for me on this front. So far after 8 days I've had an increase in hunger and better/deeper sleep. One other thing I'm starting to notice slightly is increased recovery. I don't seem to be as out of breath between sets I was at the beginning but that could be my CNS getting accustomed to my new routine.

Training
Over the weekend (sat), I went ziplining with a group of friends. Spent about 3 hours going from tree to tree. 1st time doing this, and had a ball. I was exhausted when it was over with though for some reason. Not sure why, because all I have to do is hang on to the rope and break myself when I come to the platforms.

Sun - played a pretty competitive game of volleyball with some friends. We played for about 1.5 hours. Worked up a good sweat.

Mon - Went to the Dr. this morning because my back is still giving me some problems. He prescribed me some more steroids (inflammation) and muscle relaxers. He told me to hold off on lifting until Thursday. The steroids he gave this time are stronger than the run of the mill predinozone he prescribed last time. I'm not sure what he prescribed this time because I haven't picked up my prescription yet. So probably until Thursday, I'm going to keep training to physical therapy exercises for the back and some cardio. Then hit it hard next week.

Diet:
Diet was blown over the weekend. After ziplining on Sat, we went for some pizza where I probably ate a whole pizza myself. Then Sunday, my church had homecoming, which pretty much means all the women cook and we all eat after the service. I had 2 huge plates and 1 big plate of desserts (sampled banana pudding, cheesecake, some blueberry cobbler thingie, choc. cake). This was at around 1oclock, and I honestly couldn't eat anything until last night around 10pm because I felt like I was going to puke.
Looking good man. Let the back heal.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/6/09 - 9th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - Last night I started feeling a little more horny than usual. Looks like the libido is on the rise. Still hungry and sleep was awesome last night.

Training
No training today. Work has been extremely busy today so I didn't get a chance to hit the gym. Will definately make it tomorrow though.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Lunch
Had a pot-luck lunch with co-workers. A lady I work with got married so we through her a celebration. Had some hot wings, buffalo bites, salad, cheese & crackers and sweet potato pie.

Dinner
Hamburger (just the meat and condiments, no bun)
veggies
apple

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/6/09 - 9th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - Last night I started feeling a little more horny than usual. Looks like the libido is on the rise. Still hungry and sleep was awesome last night.

Training
No training today. Work has been extremely busy today so I didn't get a chance to hit the gym. Will definately make it tomorrow though.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Lunch
Had a pot-luck lunch with co-workers. A lady I work with got married so we through her a celebration. Had some hot wings, buffalo bites, salad, cheese & crackers and sweet potato pie.

Dinner
Hamburger (just the meat and condiments, no bun)
veggies
apple

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste
Good sleep and be horny sounds like a good thing to me.:)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by bludevil
10/7/09 - 10th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - I noticed today that my skin was a little more oily than usual. From the libido increase yesterday and the oily skin today, it looks like TestoPro is kicking into high gear now.

Training
Work was really busy today as well. I didn't get a chance to make it to the gym, but after stepping outside today, it was so nice, I decided to go for a walk during my lunch break. I walked for 45 minutes at a pretty good pace. I'd say I walked 3 miles or so. I'm feeling guilty about not hitting the gym yet this week, but I must say my back is feeling the best today than it has in 2 months.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Lunch
Vegetable beef soup

Snack
Apple
1 scoop of protein pwdr

Dinner
Vegetable beef soup

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmm, sweet potato pie!

I'll keep checking back bud :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/08/09 Thursday

TestoPro notes - Still experiencing a little more oily face. Libido has been slightly increased today. I'm not ready to hump the 1st thing I see, but it's definately on the rise. Sleep was awesome last night. Felt like a million bucks today with a good nights sleep.

Dosage

Training
superset with

superset with

pullover to tri ext - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (85lbs)
superset with

15 minutes of cardio after on treadmill

My back felt pretty good today until I did the Romanian Deadlifts. I could feel my back straining a little on the pull portion of the lift, so I kept the weight a little lighter and limited my range of motion to pretty much lock-out.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
Veggie Soup
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 apple

Dinner
Grilled chicken
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Night
Grilled chicken topped with salsa
2 tsp of natty pb

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/09/09 Friday

TestoPro notes - Played 1.5 hours of bball today. Felt like my recovery between games was pretty good. I didn't feel as winded. After a game, I usually have to take a few minutes to get my composure back, but today I was good to go from the end of one game to the beginning of the next. No rest needed, and no bending down resting on my knees during the game trying to catch my breath. Had a pretty good run.
Sleep was not as deep last night and appetite has seemed to decreased a little. Libido is still a little above baseline. Nothing drastic but I definately could see myself warming my wife up tonight for some sex.

Dosage

Training
1.5 hours of bball

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
1 scoop of oats with 1.5 scoops of protein pwder (I don't like to eat anything to heavy before playing bball)
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 grilled chicken
veggies
2 fish oil

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/12 - 15th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - I'm at day 15, so it's a good time to report affects so far.

Pros-
Days 1 - 7 - Increased hunger and deeper sleep
Days 8 - 12 - Increased libido, oily skin. Had 1 pimple on my back
Days 13 - 15 - Better recovery between sets and density seems to be coming in now. Over the weekend I had 2 people comment on my arms and how thick they look. It kind of took me by surprise because I haven't really hit it hard in the gym in a month or so due to back. But I'm getting that hard, dense feeling regardless.

Cons - After Days 9 - 12, the appetite went back down to normal.
At Day 15 the libido seems to be decreasing some. It's still higher than baseline, but not as high as days 8 - 12. I'm thinking about upping my dosage to 3caps 2 x a day.

Training -
Due to my back still naggin me a little bit, I've decided to limit all hip dominant exercises (such as squats, deadlifts, etc...) and incorporate more iso exercises for the next few weeks until back feels 100%.

Leg Extensions - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 11)
superset with
Leg Curls - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 12)
superset with
BB Row - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (185lbs)

superset with
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Inner/Outer thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
Outer Thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5 - 7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with

Diet
Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
1/2 rack of ribs
veggies
small peach
fish oil

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
pineapple

Dinner
Grilled chicken
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/12 - 15th day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - I'm at day 15, so it's a good time to report affects so far.

Pros-
Days 1 - 7 - Increased hunger and deeper sleep
Days 8 - 12 - Increased libido, oily skin. Had 1 pimple on my back
Days 13 - 15 - Better recovery between sets and density seems to be coming in now. Over the weekend I had 2 people comment on my arms and how thick they look. It kind of took me by surprise because I haven't really hit it hard in the gym in a month or so due to back. But I'm getting that hard, dense feeling regardless.

Cons - After Days 9 - 12, the appetite went back down to normal.
At Day 15 the libido seems to be decreasing some. It's still higher than baseline, but not as high as days 8 - 12. I'm thinking about upping my dosage to 3caps 2 x a day.

Training -
Due to my back still naggin me a little bit, I've decided to limit all hip dominant exercises (such as squats, deadlifts, etc...) and incorporate more iso exercises for the next few weeks until back feels 100%.

Leg Extensions - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 11)
superset with
Leg Curls - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 12)
superset with
BB Row - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (185lbs)

superset with
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Inner/Outer thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
Outer Thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5 - 7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with

Diet
Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
1/2 rack of ribs
veggies
small peach
fish oil

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
pineapple

Dinner
Grilled chicken
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste
Very good update.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detail on the update. Helps a lot.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detail on the update. Helps a lot.
Did you enjoy our 1st victory of the year against the Skins... Man that 1st qtr was awful, but somehow they pulled it out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you enjoy our 1st victory of the year against the Skins... Man that 1st qtr was awful, but somehow they pulled it out.
I think the panthers will be alright but they need to start looking for another QB poor Jake has seen better days.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I think the panthers will be alright but they need to start looking for another QB poor Jake has seen better days.
I've been saying that since he got here. He's nothing more than a solid back-up QB. It would be nice if Carolina would go out and get a young QB and let Jake mentor him since they just gave him a nice fat contract extension. :zx11pissed:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/13/09 Tuesday - 16th day

TestoPro notes - Upped my dosage to 3caps, 2xday. The biggest thing I've noticed today is I have a big zit coming up in the middle of my forehead. I'm 36 years old, so it's been awhile since I've had to worry about a zit. Not to mention I just shaved my head, so a big red zit shining is very noticeable. Sleep was good last night. Appetite is baseline. Libido seems to be increasing a little bit more.

Training
DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 12 reps (35lbs)
superset with
Hammer curl to press overhead - 3 sets of 12 reps (40lbs)

Single arm db row (standing) - 3 sets of 12 reps (70lbs)
superset with
incline db bench press - 3 sets of 12 reps (65lbs)

superset with
cable pull-thru's - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (55bs)

15 minutes of cardio after on treadmill

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
chicken dumpling soup
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 apple

Dinner
8oz of turkey
squash
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I know. I dont know what Fox sees in Delhomme, but we've got to do something.

The offense is so predictable too. Run 1st and 2nd down, have long 3rd down conversion, and let Jake try to throw a sidearm pass and force it to Steve Smith. That is the offense.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I know. I dont know what Fox sees in Delhomme, but we've got to do something.

The offense is so predictable too. Run 1st and 2nd down, have long 3rd down conversion, and let Jake try to throw a sidearm pass and force it to Steve Smith. That is the offense.
It is to bad because the D is good. Both Peppers and Beason are beasts but probably get worn down quick because of the lack of offense.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
It is to bad because the D is good. Both Peppers and Beason are beasts but probably get worn down quick because of the lack of offense.
While I agree that Peppers is a athletic beast, his drive and determination just isn't there sometimes. If you could put Beason's heart into Peppers body, you would have a defensive hall of famer easily. Beason actually caught a little flack last week because he called out Peppers on a local sports talk show saying he needed to step up.