Bludevil's horny & lean TestoPro log (sponsored)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I agree that Peppers is a athletic beast, his drive and determination just isn't there sometimes. If you could put Beason's heart into Peppers body, you would have a defensive hall of famer easily. Beason actually caught a little flack last week because he called out Peppers on a local sports talk show saying he needed to step up.
I remember Peppers in the SB against my Pats. He was a freak. What is the problem did it have something to do with not wanting to be franchised?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/14/09 Wednesday - 17th day

TestoPro notes - Dosage at 3caps, 2xday. After upping dosage, the libido seems to be rising. All I can think about yesterday and today is throw'n my wife up against the wall and pound'n it hard. But it's that time of the month right now so she won't even look my way right now. Hopefully in a few more days it'll happen. For some reason I have the vision of one of the American Pie spoofs where the dude shoots off and squirts to the ceiling like a fire hydrant. That's how I feel if it doesn't happen soon.

Training
Played 4 on 4 full court bball today. Played for about an hour straight. Being 4 on 4, their was a lot of running involved. My shirt was totally drenched when finished, so I was happy.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Pwder
2 tsp of natty peanut butter
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
shake consisting of
1/2 cup of oats
5 or 6 strawberries
1 scoop of protein pwder

Post w/o
1 large chicken breast topped with salsa
green beans
5 or 6 strawberries
2 fish oil

Dinner
chicken
veggies
fish oil

Night
½ cup of no fat cottage cheese
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

Side Note - I'm on vacation from Thursday to Sunday. My family is heading to Boone NC, to view the fall colors. Unfortunately our cabin doesn't have internet access so I won't be able to make any posts. I'll update Sunday night or Monday.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/14/09 Wednesday - 17th day

TestoPro notes - Dosage at 3caps, 2xday. After upping dosage, the libido seems to be rising. All I can think about yesterday and today is throw'n my wife up against the wall and pound'n it hard. But it's that time of the month right now so she won't even look my way right now. Hopefully in a few more days it'll happen. For some reason I have the vision of one of the American Pie spoofs where the dude shoots off and squirts to the ceiling like a fire hydrant. That's how I feel if it doesn't happen soon.

Training
Played 4 on 4 full court bball today. Played for about an hour straight. Being 4 on 4, their was a lot of running involved. My shirt was totally drenched when finished, so I was happy.

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
shake consisting of
1/2 cup of oats
5 or 6 strawberries
1 scoop of protein pwder

Post w/o
1 large chicken breast topped with salsa
green beans
5 or 6 strawberries
2 fish oil

Dinner
chicken
veggies
fish oil

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

Side Note - I'm on vacation from Thursday to Sunday. My family is heading to Boone NC, to view the fall colors. Unfortunately our cabin doesn't have internet access so I won't be able to make any posts. I'll update Sunday night or Monday.
Enjoy your trip bro.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I have been on Glycobol for approx three months and we still have green stools.
Yeah I still get the green stools as well, but it doesn't really bother me because the stools aren't loose.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I have been on Glycobol for approx three months and we still have green stools.
Hmnn most users report it is temporary are you having any other sides. Why running for 3 months? Should take a break after 2 months.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 19 - Monday (21st day of TestoPro)

Just got back from vacation. It was fun, but cold. Went to Boone, NC to see the leaves and go hiking. After about 5 minutes with my wife hiking, she slipped on a rock and hurt her wrist. So hiking was out of the question after that, which was the main thing I wanted to do. So I spent the rest of the vacation just trying to please the kids (roasting marshmellows, gem mining, etc...)

On Saturday my throat started feeling itchy, but I didn't feel bad. When I woke up Sunday, my head was congested and I was coughing up mucus pretty bad. Spent Sunday and today just trying to recover. I don't feel that bad body wise, but I keep coughing nasty crap up and my voice is pretty much gone from coughing so much.

While on vacation I knew I wouldn't be doing any training so I reduced my dosage of TestoPro back down to 2x2 a day. Once I start training back up, I'll up it again to 3x2 a day. I had a pretty good alpha male mentality going over the weekend until I got sick. The libido was there as well over the weekend but had no sex due to the kids sleeping with us.

I'm not sure if I'll hit the gym tomorrow or not. It depends on how I feel. It I don't feel any worse I may at least hit the treadmill for some light cardio.

By the way, diet went out the window while on vacation. I literally gorged myself all day everyday, and enjoyed every bit of it :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oct 19 - Monday (21st day of TestoPro)

Just got back from vacation. It was fun, but cold. Went to Boone, NC to see the leaves and go hiking. After about 5 minutes with my wife hiking, she slipped on a rock and hurt her wrist. So hiking was out of the question after that, which was the main thing I wanted to do. So I spent the rest of the vacation just trying to please the kids (roasting marshmellows, gem mining, etc...)

On Saturday my throat started feeling itchy, but I didn't feel bad. When I woke up Sunday, my head was congested and I was coughing up mucus pretty bad. Spent Sunday and today just trying to recover. I don't feel that bad body wise, but I keep coughing nasty crap up and my voice is pretty much gone from coughing so much.

While on vacation I knew I wouldn't be doing any training so I reduced my dosage of TestoPro back down to 2x2 a day. Once I start training back up, I'll up it again to 3x2 a day. I had a pretty good alpha male mentality going over the weekend until I got sick. The libido was there as well over the weekend but had no sex due to the kids sleeping with us.

I'm not sure if I'll hit the gym tomorrow or not. It depends on how I feel. It I don't feel any worse I may at least hit the treadmill for some light cardio.

By the way, diet went out the window while on vacation. I literally gorged myself all day everyday, and enjoyed every bit of it :thumbsup:
Get well soon bro.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 20 - 22nd day of TestoPro

TestoPro notes - Dosage is still 2x2 a day until I get back to 100%. Sleep was pretty good last night, but not as restful as the past, but probably has more to do with being sick than the TestoPro. Libido is back to baseline now after reducing dosage. This doesn't mean libido is lacking as I can still go at anytime, it just means I'm not popping a tent at random times of the day. Oily skin and acne has seemed to go away.

Training -
Still under the weather so I just went outside and took a brisk 45 minute walk outside.

Diet -
Breakfast
shake consisting of
1/2 cup of oats
1 apple cut up in shake
1 scoop of protein pwder

Lunch
Chicken Salad on wheat (Wife made chicken salad with grapes, pecans, splenda and light mayo for a healthier meal)
1 apple
2 fish oil

Afternoon snack
Chicken Salad about the size of my fist
2 fish oil

Dinner
chicken
veggies

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
You changed the dose? Must have missed that.
yeah I upped the dosage on 10/13/09 Tuesday - 16th day because my libido and alpha male mentality was starting to decrease. All was well with 3x2 until I got sick.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I upped the dosage on 10/13/09 Tuesday - 16th day because my libido and alpha male mentality was starting to decrease. All was well with 3x2 until I got sick.
Feeling any better yet?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Feeling any better yet?
yeah, I feel a little better today. Body aches and such are gone. Nose is still a little stuffy but I can breathe through it. The biggest thing is I'm still coughing up mucus, but not as much as previously. I'm hoping by the weekend I'll be back to 100%

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I feel a little better today. Body aches and such are gone. Nose is still a little stuffy but I can breathe through it. The biggest thing is I'm still coughing up mucus, but not as much as previously. I'm hoping by the weekend I'll be back to 100%
Yes get totally well before getting back at it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 21 - 23rd day of TestoPro

Today was pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday regarding training and diet. Walked brisk for about 45 minutes outside. Weather is perfect in NC right now. Mid 70's with low humidity.

TestoPro notes - biggest thing I noticed yesterday was I had an awesome night of sleep. My sleep has been good, but last night was a really deep/restful sleep. I woke up refreshed and ready to go.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
i wish I had bumped up my dosage of TPro - doing good blue - some nice weather down here too, kind of lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oct 21 - 23rd day of TestoPro

Today was pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday regarding training and diet. Walked brisk for about 45 minutes outside. Weather is perfect in NC right now. Mid 70's with low humidity.

TestoPro notes - biggest thing I noticed yesterday was I had an awesome night of sleep. My sleep has been good, but last night was a really deep/restful sleep. I woke up refreshed and ready to go.
Great news. Some people do not understand that proper sleep plays a big part in this.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 22 - 24th day of TestoPro

Not much to report. Still about the same. Acually I feel a little worse today than I did yesterday. My nose is slightly more congeted and my throat is beginning to hurt. I thought I was getting over this, but not sure what this relapse is about.

Took 2 caps of TestoPro this morning. Plan on taking 3 caps tonight. I've found when I take 3 caps at night, my sleep is really deep and restful. My libido is there, but it's hard to look sexy while I'm hacking up a lung.

Walked for about an hour today.

Diet -
Breakfast
shake consisting of
1/2 cup of oats
handful of strawberries
1 scoop of protein pwder

Lunch
Grilled chicken
veggies
1 apple
2 fish oil

Afternoon snack

Dinner
Turkey burger
veggies

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oct 22 - 24th day of TestoPro

Not much to report. Still about the same. Acually I feel a little worse today than I did yesterday. My nose is slightly more congeted and my throat is beginning to hurt. I thought I was getting over this, but not sure what this relapse is about.

Took 2 caps of TestoPro this morning. Plan on taking 3 caps tonight. I've found when I take 3 caps at night, my sleep is really deep and restful. My libido is there, but it's hard to look sexy while I'm hacking up a lung.

Walked for about an hour today.

Diet -
Breakfast
shake consisting of
1/2 cup of oats
handful of strawberries
1 scoop of protein pwder

Lunch
Grilled chicken
veggies
1 apple
2 fish oil

Afternoon snack

Dinner
Turkey burger
veggies

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste
When I feel like that I love to hop into the steam room I always feel better after my be a mind thing but works for me.:)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I hate the steam room.:zx11pissed:
For me I've found the sauna to be really helpful in loosening up the mucus to get it out. Most of the time when I'm sick I'll try and hit the sauna for around 15 minutes a day to help break the mucus up. I just haven't had a chance this week to get there.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 23 - 25th day of TestoPro

After a rough morning of wheezing and coughing, I started to feel a little better. Not sure if I just coughed everything up or what, but I felt better so I decided to play my regular bball game.
Game went pretty good, worked up a good sweat and really didn't have any trouble running up and down the floor. I just hope I didn't supress my immune system and wake up tomorrow feeling worse. Oh well, we'll see. Also, I don't feel any better this weekend, I may go hit up an Urgent Care center or something cause I'm starting to think what I have is more bacterial than viral. So a round of antibiotics may do the trick.

Again took 2 caps of Tpro in the morning and plan on 3 at night. Not sure, but I think I have a little less than a 1/4 of the bottle left. I'm hoping to be over what I have before the bottle runs out so I can hit it hard next week.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me I've found the sauna to be really helpful in loosening up the mucus to get it out. Most of the time when I'm sick I'll try and hit the sauna for around 15 minutes a day to help break the mucus up. I just haven't had a chance this week to get there.
I find to many dudes in the sauna constantly throwing water to heat the thing up it can get very brutal. Stream room will only generate so much as it is controlled so I use that.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I find to many dudes in the sauna constantly throwing water to heat the thing up it can get very brutal. Stream room will only generate so much as it is controlled so I use that.
yeah, that's why I only use the sauna when no one else is in it. Then I don't have to worry about passing out after 5 minutes. I don't know how the old guys stand it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Oct 26 - 28th day of TestoPro

Had a good relaxing weekend. Didn't do a whole lot. It rained here so I stayed indoors for the most part. I just got my kids (7 & 4) Mario Kart, so ended up playing that with them most of the time. The rain did clear up Saturday afternoon so I went to a bbq that I was invited too. Glad I went, because the bbq was really good.

As far as TPRO, my cold has finally cleared up and my wife finally let me get close enough to her to seduce her :13: Made some sweet lov'n and must say the load was definately larger than usual. Not sure if I was just primed or what, but refractory period seemed to be reduced as well for round 2.

For today I have to travel to Philly for work. Not sure if I'll get a workout in or not. If so, it will be whatever equipment the hotel has (limited I'm sure) and late tonight as I have a business meeting as soon as I land this evening.

Football - Can someone please tell John Fox to bench Delhomme. Also, why can't we put S.Smith as the kick/punt returner. It seems like no one else on the entire team can catch the ball without fumbling. Special Teams have sucked this year.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oct 26 - 28th day of TestoPro

Had a good relaxing weekend. Didn't do a whole lot. It rained here so I stayed indoors for the most part. I just got my kids (7 & 4) Mario Kart, so ended up playing that with them most of the time. The rain did clear up Saturday afternoon so I went to a bbq that I was invited too. Glad I went, because the bbq was really good.

As far as TPRO, my cold has finally cleared up and my wife finally let me get close enough to her to seduce her :13: Made some sweet lov'n and must say the load was definately larger than usual. Not sure if I was just primed or what, but refractory period seemed to be reduced as well for round 2.

For today I have to travel to Philly for work. Not sure if I'll get a workout in or not. If so, it will be whatever equipment the hotel has (limited I'm sure) and late tonight as I have a business meeting as soon as I land this evening.

Football - Can someone please tell John Fox to bench Delhomme. Also, why can't we put S.Smith as the kick/punt returner. It seems like no one else on the entire team can catch the ball without fumbling. Special Teams have sucked this year.
Poor Jake he is a great guy but seems to be on the decline. Seems like Carolina and the titans are totally different teams than last year.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Poor Jake he is a great guy but seems to be on the decline. Seems like Carolina and the titans are totally different teams than last year.
I agree, it seems to all be with the scheduling. Last year Carolina had one of the weakest schedules and went 12/4. This year they have one of the hardest and don't look to be .500 by year's end.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
10/27

While on my trip I forgot to bring my TestoPro so I missed yesterday's dose as well as this mornings. The trip was ok. Went out to eat with the boss and had way to much to eat on his dime (which makes it ok in my book). Didn't get a chance to exercise because during our lunch meeting, my boss drops a bomb on me that he wants me to do a presentation for a meeting today. Needless to say I had nothing ready so I spent the rest of the night getting my presentation ready. I'm really looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow. It seems like it's been a month since I hit the gym although it's only been like a week. By the way, Im now 100% cold/flu free.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/27

While on my trip I forgot to bring my TestoPro so I missed yesterday's dose as well as this mornings. The trip was ok. Went out to eat with the boss and had way to much to eat on his dime (which makes it ok in my book). Didn't get a chance to exercise because during our lunch meeting, my boss drops a bomb on me that he wants me to do a presentation for a meeting today. Needless to say I had nothing ready so I spent the rest of the night getting my presentation ready. I'm really looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow. It seems like it's been a month since I hit the gym although it's only been like a week. By the way, Im now 100% cold/flu free.
I am happy you feel better bro now give it hell.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
TestoPro notes - Effects I've noticed from the beginning are still going strong at the end of the bottle. I'm still experiencing deeper/restful sleep, increase libido and recovery between sets has increased. The oily skin and acne has gone away. I'm not really having the alpha mentality outside of the gym, but inside I can seem to just turn it on like a switch.
Note that I only have enough caps to run through Friday. Will be posting final review then.

Training - Was glad to be back in the gym.

Leg Extensions - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 11)
superset with
Leg Curls - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 12)
superset with
BB Row - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (185lbs)

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (210lbs)
superset with
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Inner/Outer thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
Outer Thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5 - 7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps (55lbs)

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
1 scoop of Peanut Butter Protein Pwder
8 strawberries
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
4 grilled chicken tenders
veggies
fish oil

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
large apple

Dinner
Turkey Burger
veggies
handful of grapes
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPro notes - Effects I've noticed from the beginning are still going strong at the end of the bottle. I'm still experiencing deeper/restful sleep, increase libido and recovery between sets has increased. The oily skin and acne has gone away. I'm not really having the alpha mentality outside of the gym, but inside I can seem to just turn it on like a switch.
Note that I only have enough caps to run through Friday. Will be posting final review then.

Training - Was glad to be back in the gym.

Leg Extensions - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 11)
superset with
Leg Curls - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 12)
superset with
BB Row - 3 sets of 5-7 reps (185lbs)

Bench Press - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (210lbs)
superset with
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (155lbs)

Inner/Outer thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5-7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
Outer Thigh machine exercise - 4 sets of 5 - 7 reps (not sure of weight, plate 8)
superset with
DB Push Press - sets of 5-7 reps (55lbs)

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
1 scoop of Peanut Butter Protein Pwder
8 strawberries
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
4 grilled chicken tenders
veggies
fish oil

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
large apple

Dinner
Turkey Burger
veggies
handful of grapes
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1 scoop of protein pwdr
3 tsp of natty PB.
Cinnamon to taste
Looks good bro. Looking forward to you final review.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
TestoPro notes - Nothing new really to report. The only thing I can add that I mentioned yesterday is the ability to turn on/off aggressiveness in the gym. It's almost like as soon as I step in the gym, someone slapping me in the face and I become a madman swinging the weights around. As soon as I leave, I leave the madman behind as well and I'm calm and cool. Very nice.

Dosage
3 caps twice daily

Training
DB Step Ups - 3 sets of 12 reps (30lbs)
superset with
Hammer curl to press overhead - 3 sets of 12 reps (40lbs)

Single arm db row (standing) - 3 sets of 12 reps (70lbs)
superset with
incline db bench press - 3 sets of 12 reps (65lbs)

pullover to tri ext - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (90lbs)
superset with
romanian deadlift - 3 sets of 10-12 reps (185lbs)

Diet
Morning Shake
10oz water
1/2 cup of Oats
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
3 grilled chicken tenders
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Post w/o
1 scoop of protein pwdr
1 grapefruit

Dinner
Turkey Burger
veggies
2 fish oil capsules

Night
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
3 tsp of natty pb
cinnamon to taste
3/4 scoop of protein pwder
All mixed up

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
The alpha male and feeling of well being is great all day but for me I do not want to spend the rest of the day staring dudes down.
I agree, alpha male mentality does not fare well with me when I come home to the wife and kids.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing my final review today, but I didn't get a chance to go by my gym to get my bf% tested. I'll get this Monday and post the review then.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning on doing my final review today, but I didn't get a chance to go by my gym to get my bf% tested. I'll get this Monday and post the review then.
No problem looking forward to it. Have a great weekend.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Here's my final review of TestoPro. 1st, I'll give the numbers.

Start
Weight - 195
BF% - 13.1

End
Weight - 194
BF% - 13.2

So overall, my beginning and ending stats are pretty much the same. Weight was down 1lb and BF% was up .1%. The BF% was taken with the Tanita scales. I will say that it taken after lunch (not in the morning on an empty stomach for most accurate results) so the variance is like +/- 2.0 %. Also looking back at the weights, I gained 10lbs on most lifts from start to finish. Not bad at all considering the circumstances listed below.

Now with the stats, I'm pretty happy with the results due to the fact that I was sick and didn't lift any weights for a week and also my back was giving me some problems at the beginning of the bottle and I took it a little light on the weights. Also, my diet was less than perfect on the weekends. I would stay relatively clean during the week but on the weekend I pretty much ate what I wanted too. Also, during the week I was sick, my diet was far less than perfect. When I'm sick I turn to food for comfort. Not really bad foods per se, just more of it.

So what did I like and what did I dislike

Pros-
Days 1 - 7 - Increased hunger and deeper sleep (1st week was stacked with Stoked)
Days 8 - 12 - Increased libido, oily skin. Had a couple of pimples come up on my back and face.
Days 13 - 15 - Better recovery between sets and density started coming in. During this time I had multiple people tell me how big my arms looked.
Days 16 - 30 - Sleep was pretty much awesome during this time. Always deep and restful. Recovery was still good and started noticing it more with aerobic exercise as well. I play bball weekly and started noticing in between games while everybody else was grabbing the water bottles and bending over, I was hollering to start the next game. Density was still there, but this is where I got sick so I didn't lift for over a week so it wasn't as prevalent as the earlier phases. Slight alpa male started kicking in at this time-frame. It wasn't an all day thing, but in the gym I always found myself pushing harder than ususal.

Cons - After Days 9 - 12, the appetite went back down to normal. My opinion is the Stoked it what was causing the increased appetite. After I finished the mini-bottle, the hunger was gone.
After about 2.5 weeks, the libido started decreasing. I upped the dosage to 3 caps, twice a day and the libido kicked back up a notch again. At this dosage, the libido stayed high throughout the run. Also, I noticed at this dosage my loads seemed to be larger as well. Unfortunately for my wife, clean-up after sex was messy, lol.
Also, while it's a plus that TestoPro was causing acne, a middle-aged man with a big zit on his forehead was not fun.

Overall feelings
For me the biggest difference while running TestoPro was the deep sleep. During the whole run my sleep was awesome. I'm inclined to wake up 2 to 3 times a night. While taking TestoPro, I rarely woke up at all, and if I did it was because I had to pee. I always woke up well rested and ready to get the day started. I never woke up groggy or dreading the day. I also enjoyed the increased libido quite a bit, although I don't think my wife was to thrilled. The ability to turn on/off the aggression in the gym was nice as well. It was like I was pretty much normal, (mellow and calm) until I purposely made myself mad in the gym to push more weight. When I got mad, it was more of a pissed-off, focused mood.

So, here's the stats that AI wanted to know.

Beginning weight: 195
End weight: 194

Beginning body fat % (approx.): 13.1
Ending body fat % (approx.): 13.2

A general description of your training and diet protocol:
Full body workout 3 times a week switching exercises and reps weekly.

Any effects on mood:
Mood was pretty much baseline unless I got mad. So I guess basically when I got mad, I was angrier than usual but except for the occasional road rage, this was kept in-check and a positive in the gym.

Any effects on libido:
Was moderately above baseline the 1st week or so, then it dropped back to baseline. After upping dosage to 3 caps twice a day, libido was kicking.

Any effects on strength:
Unfortunately I can't really give a accurate opinion on this as my back was giving me trouble at the beginning of the bottle and then I got sick at the end of the bottle. But my weights did go up during my run, but I feel most of it was because I was going light at the beginning to make sure I didn't reinjure my back.

Any effects on endurance:
I could tell a difference in this dept when I upped the dosage to 3 caps, twice a day. Not really so at standard 2 caps, 2 times a day. At 6 a day, I wans't as winded during bball games and recovery between sets were decreased as well.

Miscellaneous comments:Overall I enjoyed my run of TestoPro. But for me the biggest benefit was the great sleep. To many this may not sound like a huge benefit, but you have to remember, quality rest and sleep are needed to build a muscular body. I will say while I liked my TestoPro run, I LOVED it when I was stacking it with Stoked. Alpha Male and libido was kicked into high gear the whole time that stack lasted (1 week)

Overall product rating (1-10 scale): 8 out of 10. I would have given it a higher score, but couldn't because I couldn't accurately judge what this product does for strength which is why many people would purchase this product. I really think TestoPro stacked with Stoked would yield quality gains, and would be especially beneficial for someone looking for a bridge between cycles or for a quality natural stack. But overall, this is a quality supplement that will be finding itself on my shelf in the near future.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.