Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What is Cynostane?

AI Cynostane is the first release in AI's Black Label. If you are looking to take your workout's, strength gains, and lean muscle mass to new heights then get ready, Cynostane is here to take you there. Cynostane is, however, a very potent compound and should not be used by those new to weightlifting/bodybuilding.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg **

What does it promote?

* Rapid Muscle Growth
* Rock Hard Physique
* INSANE Strength
* Maximize Fat Loss
* Enhance Endurance
* Build a Better You

USER HISTORY

Most of you probably know me or have seen me around. I have been a part of AM for quite sometime and really enjoy the people and information here. Some of you know that this if my first PH run. For those of you who don’t well…it is haha. With that comes excitement but also some anxiety/nervousness which I am sure most of you experienced on your first cycle. I would love it if experienced people would follow along and offer solid advice and critique my cycle. I have a really good understanding on what needs to be taken and done on cycle so my knowledge is there. I will start off by listing what I will be taking.

Height-5'11''
Weight 195
Age 22

Pre-cycle

-Loading Cycle Assist for one week before cycle.
-Anabolic Addiction MFV ( Multi-Fuctional Vitamin) (New…Will be out 10/1)
-Fishoil

During Cycle

-Cynostane-20/20/30/30/30
-Anabolic Addiction MFV
-Anabolic Addiction AL-I Life Defender-Will be taking third week of cycle and carrying into PCT. I am using this to keep my immune strength top notch so I do not get sick while on this cycle.
-Anabolic Addiction HT-8- Here and there in case I need energy.
-Fish Oil-Need I say More?

Post Cycle

-Anabolic Addiction AL-I Life Defender
-Anabolic Addiction Resveracai- To promote over all wellness and antioxidant support.
-SERM-Nolva on hand dosed at 20/20/10/10 just in case anything happens.
-Post Cycle Support
-Creatine Monohydrate ( or some preworkout most likely)
-Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction following the last bit of my PCT.
-Fish Oil
-Anabolic Addiction MFV

**** Please, Like I said feel free to offer advice and follow along!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CYNOSTANE FINAL REVIEW

First off, I would like to thank AI for allowing me to run and test a new product. Their opportunities are much appreciated.

Starting Weight
195lbs

Ending Weight
205 lbs

Beginning Bench
265X1

End Bench
265X3

This was my first cycle ran. I had a lot of really good input from other members and I wanna thank everyone who followed along.

SUPPLEMENTS WHILE ON CYNOSTANE
Cynostane
Cycle Support- The orange doesnt taste too bad!
Anabolic Addiction Multi Functional Vitamin
Anabolic Addiction AL-I Life Defender
(both awesome products)
Fish Oil
Protein

CYNOSTANE THOUGHTS

If you followed my log you will see that I was a bit frustrated with Cynostane. I was really counting on those strength gains but there were minimal gains in strength. I was able to squeeze 2 more reps out on it so there was a little progress. Within the first week and a half I felt like muscle hardness and vascularity was becoming more prominent and it was. This product made me feel really nice. I felt full almost all the time. I felt like it helped keep me lean(er) I was intaking lots of calories. I cannot really rate or compare this product to any PH because I have not taken any other hormonal products. All in all I would say that Cynostane would make an excellent stacker product. Would be really good to stack like something wet with it. I would say along with the weight I gained, I have gained some dirty weight. Mostly in my stomach region however during this cycle my legs and arms were pretty vascular and that was pretty sweet. If you bought this and your reading this I would tinker with the dosing. I would do maybe a 20 for two days 30/40/50/50 or something like that. Dose it higher than I did which was 20 for the first two days then 30/30/30/40. I just felt like the dosing might have needed to be a little higher for better results.

BEFORE PICTURES

AFTER PICTURES

For some reason some of my after pictures are kinda glitched up. Front picture was really bad so if people want me to take another pictures I am down. Hopefully you can kinda see them, for some reason there are weird lines running though them.

PCT Will consist of
20/10/10 of Nolva
Mass Addiction- real excited about this stuff.
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine
Forslean
ZMA

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.​

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other Cynostane Logs:

Trauma1-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134806-trauma1s-cynostane-log.html

Rodja-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135030-rodjas-cynostane-log.html

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, brother! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
In also, haven't ran anything hormonal in a long time was wondering what this was
Best of luck to you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In also, haven't ran anything hormonal in a long time was wondering what this was
Best of luck to you
Thank you! Glad to have you here

UKStrength

Another fightbackhxc log? Essential reading! :thumbsup: You know I'm subbed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another fightbackhxc log? Essential reading! :thumbsup: You know I'm subbed.
thanks bro, very glad to see you here! I am sure you can offer me solid advice/support.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be pre-loading my cycle assist tomorrow. I may have to buy another one. I will post review :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on the cycle!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to get me a red leather suit and helmet and copy your avy for myself. :D Juggernaut is the s***!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure. I`m following all 3(so far) logs. Best of luck with this. 12-15 lbs or more!!! Hell yeah.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get me a red leather suit and helmet and copy your avy for myself. :D Juggernaut is the s***!
dude your right about that. Juggernaut is sweet. nice verse in the sig too ;)

Subbed for sure. I`m following all 3(so far) logs. Best of luck with this. 12-15 lbs or more!!! Hell yeah.
Thanks for your interest man! Lets see what this stuff can do to a PH virgin haha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support Pre-Load

Today I decided to start pre-loading my cycle assist. This is my first experience with cycle assist. I took one serving with my protein shake in the AM. The taste is pretty rough. I am thinking I will buy some AI LIFE Support to finish up my cycle. I have heard though...that the taste of Cycle Assist has been improved on. Anyones thoughts?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure.... I'll be watching this closely... best of luck bro... time to pop that cherry! :D

It's nothing to be nervousness about, I'm sure you'll get HUGE

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for sure.... I'll be watching this closely... best of luck bro... time to pop that cherry! :D

It's nothing to be nervousness about, I'm sure you'll get HUGE
haha yeah, im still a bit nervous but its all good. Good to have you her Ed!!!! Real good.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you'll do fine this should be a good run for ya, the first one is always a good one, at least for me it was memorable, hopefully it will kick in right away then you'll be rocking!

I see you're running a lot of Anabolic Addiction supps, when will you get them to join AM?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you'll do fine this should be a good run for ya, the first one is always a good one, at least for me it was memorable, hopefully it will kick in right away then you'll be rocking!

I see you're running a lot of Anabolic Addiction supps, when will you get them to join AM?
Not sure, what the plans are:D If there is a big enough demand we will see:D. All the AA sups should make excellent additions to my cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support Pre-Load

Today I decided to start pre-loading my cycle assist. This is my first experience with cycle assist. I took one serving with my protein shake in the AM. The taste is pretty rough. I am thinking I will buy some AI LIFE Support to finish up my cycle. I have heard though...that the taste of Cycle Assist has been improved on. Anyones thoughts?

Does yours still have the red yeast rice? It is my understanding that the new version dropped that which makes the taste tolerable.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does yours still have the red yeast rice? It is my understanding that the new version dropped that which makes the taste tolerable.
No, it does not have the RYR anymore. Its tolerable in other liquids :) I got smart and thought why am I drinking this with water??? haha I am semi dumb sometimes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck bro! Will be keeping an eye on this!

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting in blood work done? I would recommend getting pre cycle bloods done on all your vitals since no one knows much about this compound. Best of Luck and have fun on your first cycle!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you getting in blood work done? I would recommend getting pre cycle bloods done on all your vitals since no one knows much about this compound. Best of Luck and have fun on your first cycle!
Well I am at school so I dont have a way to take blood here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well I am at school so I dont have a way to take blood here.
Go to your school health center (on campus Dr office), they usually do it for $20. Mine does at least or just drive to the nearest place where you can get blood work done.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to your school health center (on campus Dr office), they usually do it for $20. Mine does at least or just drive to the nearest place where you can get blood work done.
Yeah ill have to check and see if they do it there. If not im not sure where the nearest hospital is.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro!! always enjoy following your logs man..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it does not have the RYR anymore. Its tolerable in other liquids :) I got smart and thought why am I drinking this with water??? haha I am semi dumb sometimes.
I know the feeling!:D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, how could i have missed this one? I'm in and good luck!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll keep an eye on this for sure...Interested in the Cynostane and AI's new Orange flavored Cycle Support with Grapeseed Extract in it taste great !!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, how could i have missed this one? I'm in and good luck!!
I'll keep an eye on this for sure...Interested in the Cynostane and AI's new Orange flavored Cycle Support with Grapeseed Extract in it taste great !!!
thanks for following guys...appreciate it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In. Looking forward to this one bud.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been preloading my cycle support since Friday. I am ready to get a go on this! Do I have to load for a week? haha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
In, this should be good. Holler if you need anything

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, this should be good. Holler if you need anything
Thanks man, great to have you here!!! Hope you been doin well:bling:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

Best of luck to you on your first run!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is you first run on a methylated compound?
Looking forward to see the end results as I'm interested in running it too :)

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

Best of luck to you on your first run!
Thanks friend :D

This is you first run on a methylated compound?
Looking forward to see the end results as I'm interested in running it too :)

//CC
Yes, first run all together. I am starting this Friday. I will be posting before pictures as well as all numbers on major lifts...i.e, squat bench. So we can see how far they go up :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks friend :D

Yes, first run all together. I am starting this Friday. I will be posting before pictures as well as all numbers on major lifts...i.e, squat bench. So we can see how far they go up :D
I was about to ask, has it kicked in yet? :afro:

what a ride it will be :D