LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG - AnabolicMinds.com

LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG

The Write up

Finally!, Legal Gear; the man from LG Sciences brings you its newest Oral GHRH product that has been going through nothing but perfection!

What you will feel on GHENERATE:

~Increase feeling of well being~
    ~Increased recovery~
    ~Better Sleep~
    ~Increased Focus~
    ~FAT LOSS~

About me
    Sex: Male.
    Weight/Height: 225 on the dot/6ft2
    BF- will post pictures
    Style of Training - DC training two way split Monday Wednesday Friday
    Style of Cardio - Interval training..or low intensity cardio...2-4 days per week.

Current Supplementation: Creatine,whey protein,Multivitamin,Dextose,A nimal flex for joint support,digestive enzymes before meals(very important if you eat big), Apple cider vinegar, 6-10 fish oils per day

Diet - 370g Protein, 300 gm carbs, 70 fat. 3,200-3,300 per day.

Sleep- I have a very flexible schedule at the moment, and not getting in forty hours of work a week ..I average 10-12 hours a night and sometimes a nap during the night. This may change as the log goes on , right now though, it is like this.

A very important note about my training: I am training balls out and my body will only allow me to do this for 4-5 weeks. I have been training like this two weeks now. I hope I can train four more weeks using ghrp-2 full intensity...because I train so hard if I do it for too long I get sick, immune system does down. If I feel I can not train this way I will up the volume or reduce intensity.

In this time I plan to keep body fat in check by doing cardio on off days.

What I will be looking out for with GHENERATE:

I went over some pubmed studies and here is some of the things I am looking for:

How my joints feel...yes GHRP-2 causes this effect... increased appetiate......skin tone...Increase feeling of well being, sleep, memory,sex drive,increased focus,recovery and fatloss

Thanks to everyone at LG Sciences for this opportunity!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Awesome start brother!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbbed. Lets see what this stuff can do!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

subbed looking forward to some awesome results!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'm in bro! Looking forward to see what this stuff can do

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a very promising innovation for GH products - could really become the leader for it's kind.

Edit: Also, this log should rock in your capable hands, Smeton.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Subbed, good luck with this.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed
    doing my own thang!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

subbed
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

In........
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

subdizzle
    SFW and GFH
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

In and waiting for it to begin.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thank you everyone for your support. It is always appreciated. I am awaiting the product and if I get it by Monday Monday is when it will start.

regarding my first page diet I was 224 last week and 225 friday(I weigh every friday, shoes off, at about 7:00 p.m. This is the best way to keep track of weight because if it is all over the place..ie morning..night.. flucations happen all the time.

I am upping calories to 3,600 k's starting Monday... 370 protein, 350 carbs and 80 fat starting next week as right now my goal is size. (For anyone who wants size pronto as is not a beginner I whole hearted recommend DC two way split!)

I may not do 3,600 calories next week we will see. undecided because this week did not do creatine loading(due to bloat, when i have a special occasion i cut the creatine out as it tends to bloat every thing a bit more including my face) This week I plan on creatine loading as I have not done it in two weeks...anyone not familar with this method should try it out it works like a charm for myself.

all these little tips make all the difference in the grand scheme of things. some people may say yeah it doesnt matter much. When a person has many little things working together then results happen and all these little tips take years to accumulate and keep adding on year after year(in the context of a person is passionate about this sport and keeps learning and applying year after year)

Body fat levels are not allowed to get too high, even though it is offseason; although, definately not in the single digit body fat range.

Well I hope to answer your questions get some compliments and get some construction critism..all is welcomed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subb'd
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Thank you everyone for your support. It is always appreciated. I am awaiting the product and if I get it by Monday Monday is when it will start.

regarding my first page diet I was 224 last week and 225 friday(I weigh every friday, shoes off, at about 7:00 p.m. This is the best way to keep track of weight because if it is all over the place..ie morning..night.. flucations happen all the time.

I am upping calories to 3,600 k's starting Monday... 370 protein, 350 carbs and 80 fat starting next week as right now my goal is size. (For anyone who wants size pronto as is not a beginner I whole hearted recommend DC two way split!)

I may not do 3,600 calories next week we will see. undecided because this week did not do creatine loading(due to bloat, when i have a special occasion i cut the creatine out as it tends to bloat every thing a bit more including my face) This week I plan on creatine loading as I have not done it in two weeks...anyone not familar with this method should try it out it works like a charm for myself.

all these little tips make all the difference in the grand scheme of things. some people may say yeah it doesnt matter much. When a person has many little things working together then results happen and all these little tips take years to accumulate and keep adding on year after year(in the context of a person is passionate about this sport and keeps learning and applying year after year)

Body fat levels are not allowed to get too high, even though it is offseason; although, definately not in the single digit body fat range.

Well I hope to answer your questions get some compliments and get some construction critism..all is welcomed
    you should get it mid next week Smeton.....
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Subbing.
  17. Elite Member

Posting pics soon?
    doing my own thang!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Posting pics soon?
    I have a small wonder video camera (its a mini camera)

I also have a digital camera(this also has video on it)

we will see if I can get them up tomorrow

Just updated one in my avatar and one in my profile. these are both from the June 27th show.

Thats what I am hoping Ghenerate helps with and I am excited. Of course I do not expect to tighten up much with as many calories I am taking in. GHRP-2 is good stuff. what I am wondering what the dose of the ghrp-2 is in Ghenerate?

I really do not go by bodyfat as I do not have a calibar..I weighed in at 212 at The Night of Champions. and the three other guys in the division were 3-5 % less body fat than I.

That was over two months ago and added weight slowly verses eating everything in sight and gaining way to much body fat. That is what I am doing this offeason controlling the body fat, eating clean.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  360 lbs.

Good luck I'm in
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

All Videos were done today 09-06-2009. On the first video my trunks were down too far making my back appear long.

YouTube - Offseason Challenge

Have a blessed Labor day and see every one when the Ghenerate arrives.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Nice lats bro Great videos

//CC
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Following this one for sure. Smeton you are right bro, the little things over time can make a big difference. You know the saying- 'it's a marathon, not a sprint'. Subscrizzled
  23. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

smeton...there was a mix up at the distributor..product is going out ASAP
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

In.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ghenerate came today in a blue spray bottle with a note saying if I die or get any harm LG sciences are not responsible.

Today I did a low intensity cardio walk earlier and will do low-moderate intensity cardio at the gym tonight. With all the food I take in I have to at least do cardio on off days to at least keep body fat down some...in todays case twice daily.

so I'll be spraying under the tounge tonight before bed and so it begins. More updates tomorrow. I am guessing it has no stimulants since it is recommended before bed. Looking forward to the next four weeks on Ghenerate(mainly the ghrp-2)
  26. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

I hope it works out well for you!
  27. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

good luck smeton!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Ghenerate came today in a blue spray bottle with a note saying if I die or get any harm LG sciences are not responsible.
    Simple yet effective.

Interested in this product. GL brotha.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good luck. We'll all be watching.
  30. Elite Member

It has begun, go get it Smeaton, wish you the best bro.
    doing my own thang!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Good luck bro!

//CC
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Dont want to be a downer here but even real GH shows little effects for 6 months. If this was a staple for someone who was older AND it actually worked then they might notice it slightly shorter but I don't see how this can possibly be effective. Smeton is usually pretty good at avoiding placebo so this will be interesting.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Dont want to be a downer here but even real GH shows little effects for 6 months. If this was a staple for someone who was older AND it actually worked then they might notice it slightly shorter but I don't see how this can possibly be effective. Smeton is usually pretty good at avoiding placebo so this will be interesting.
    By that logic, Powerfull, IGF-2, I-GH-1, and all similar supplements would be obsolete, but we know that they work. Obviously you will get better effects with elevated GH levels over time, but that doesn't mean you won't benefit from it at all over a shorter duration.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    By that logic, Powerfull, IGF-2, I-GH-1, and all similar supplements would be obsolete, but we know that they work. Obviously you will get better effects with elevated GH levels over time, but that doesn't mean you won't benefit from it at all over a shorter duration.
    I don't believe in those products at all and think most people will believe anything before they believe they wasted their money and thats the cause for reviews being positive. So personally I think they should be obsolete.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I don't believe in those products at all and think most people will believe anything before they believe they wasted their money and thats the cause for reviews being positive. So personally I think they should be obsolete.
    Have you ever tried them? I sure can't deny the sleep and libido boost I get.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Tried powerfull and 1-carboxy and honestly got some minor sleep disturbances but nothing else even slightly noticeable.
  37. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

When you first start a Dopa or GABA -like substance, it's best to start with a low dose as some people respond with the opposite intended effect. I.e. Powerful and 1-Carboxy can keep you up if you use a full dose at first. Give your body a couple of days to get used to it - my sleep is very much affected; and dreams get crazy.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Hey either way smeton is not shy about putting down a product if he doesn't think it works so this log should be interesting - positive or negative it should have value.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Last night took first dosing. (7 sprays)

today before training took second dose(7 sprays) I try to leave it under the tounge as long as I can stand it under there. it takes getting used to the whole under the tounge sublingual thing

something I noticed: Maybe an energy boost not for certain though

Today : Chest Shoulders Triceps Backwidth and Backthickness-The reason i go a bit higher rep ranges on Dc is because not too long ago I had a serious injury and I guess it is just psychological and it easier on the joints.

Decline Barbell press 255 lbs= 15 rest pauses(I thought I got more, but I wrote this down in my logbook so this is what i am going by) Here is a video of the first rest pause set I got 10 reps -I did not count that last rep because I did not get it on my own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Mj5kuxZ-s"]YouTube - VID00023[/ame]

high incline barbell 145 lbs= 13 x's rest pauses

Nautilus Dip Machine 230 lbs= 31 rest pauses

Nautilus Pullover 180 lbs= 17 x's (all sets are rest pasues except the ones seperated by comma's.)

Rack Deadlift(on stair stepper) 350 lbs= 8 x's, 315 10 x's

Video is of 350 lbs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0wSJknxgg"]YouTube - Rack deads 350 lbs[/ame]

I can see adjustments I can make next time on my form on the video.(like not leaning backwards this is terrible for the back) The second set was easy and controlled and went shy of failure since I went to total failure on the first set, i thought I got good back recruitment more on the second set because of the near perfect form

I do not want to burn out my cns as I have been blasting hard for a good 3-5 weeks now and may be feeling that red line and any one that trains high intensity/goes to failure on everything knows a person simply can not do this for too long or else it back fires. (injuries, immune system down, feeling like ****) yes I did this back to myself in 2007 on a blast and got real sick.

I will not hestiate to end this blast and move onto a cruise and give my body a break for a week if I need to!

just took dose before bed..will update tomorrow -ready for bed

Diet for the day 355 protein, 380 carbohydrates 70 fat(everything was clean)
    thats 3,610 calories
    Last edited by John Smeton; 09-16-2009 at 02:26 AM. Reason: edited nutrition in for the day
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great vids! Nice lifts. Those rack deads looked a little dangerous towards the end. Haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Ghenerate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. LG Sciences - GHenerate (Sponsored)
    By Dr Nick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. ****GHENERATE MY COMBACK!!!-Sponsored by LG Sciences****
    By pushinweightw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 05:33 PM
  4. LG Sciences GHenerate LOG List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:47 AM
  5. LG Sciences Brings More GHENERATE to AM members!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 03:56 PM