LG SCIENCES GHENERATE LOG

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good news, I just made a batch up and I've decided for the production run to double the amount and give everyone 120 doses vs. 60, so they will have the option of running higher doses or longer cycles.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news, I just made a batch up and I've decided for the production run to double the amount and give everyone 120 doses vs. 60, so they will have the option of running higher doses or longer cycles.
Are you guys hearing this!:cheers:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at a study on growth hormone in the Research section of drugs in the newest MD on the stands now and it was talking about how Olympic players use it because it is not tested. and short time frames work well. interesting.

Chest , Shoulders Triceps

Incline Barbell press 185 lbs= 14 x's

Standing side laterals 30 lbs= 14 x's

close grip bench press 185 18 x's

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Smeton, hows your overall look 3 weeks in? I thought olympic players were tested for almost everything..Hummmm that is interesting

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great logging man - keep it up! Interesting read you got there, online article?

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
They didn't have a test for GH for awhile but apparently the IOC has one on the way. Only time will tell though. Nice numbers man!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Smeton, hows your overall look 3 weeks in?
I did not see this question last time. Overall look is about the same remember when a person is 13-16 % body fat they look about the same even though they can gain 10-15 lbs in that body fat range. Their clothes get tighter and they look bigger.

The reverses is true as well and why most guys when dieting in these ranges can lose 10-15 lbs and clothes get looser but they really do not look much different in the mirror and give up easy.

10 % and under is when a person really starts to look bigger and leaner at the same time and the more they get down (like down to 8-7-6-5-4 percent)the more they look bigger and leaner.

so if I took a picture of myself now and put it side my side of the one in july I would look bigger in July(even though I have more muscle now and weight 20 lbs more)

so my answer is I was 228 when i started ghenerate (the video I was 225; the product did not arrive until a week later and I was 228 starting) and today I was 234. so I am up six pounds with some body fat.

One week ago was 233 so one pound gain and I am staying at 3,600 calories daily on average until November so weight has evened out.

I know as a competive bodybuilder it is best to stay 12 % and under all the time.

I'll try and post a video up on the same angles as the beginning of the log to show. Ill also try to get in some training this week on video.

its getting cold here so i might have to go out side while freezing and breifly film, when this bottle ends, which it may last about another week.

Oh btw the days I am not logging I get in 30 minutes lower-moderate intensity cardio four days per week and weights three days so I am in the gym every day. I did a dance class in our gym yesterday, latin dancing and that got me sweating.

todays workout Biceps, forearms, backwidth, backthickness
Standing ez drag curls 65 lbs= 16 x's
incline db hammer curls 25 lbs= 11 x's
Assisted underhand chinups (closer grip) 80 lbs= 18x's
Nautilus compound row (one arm at a time) 150 lbs= 15 x's, 200 8 x's

omg this last exercise kills my lower lats I hold the bottom handle at my hips for a count of 2 seconds and squeeze as hard as I can. it is not about how much weight you move it is about how much stimulating you torture the muscle with because any one can move a lot of weight but if they are not killing the muscle (and not using other muscles into play) they defeat the purpose of building that particular muscle.

Next week I hope I can do the traditional two way Dc split with my current schedule.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gains man - 20lbs is no joke :thumbsup:

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice gains man - 20lbs is no joke :thumbsup:

//CC
gains were 6 lbs total so far from the start of ghenerate. (three weeks ago)

would I have gotten this without ghenerate? maybe something like this with my meticulous diet.

the thing that I think ghenerate has helped me is with recovery the most. In addition, the increased hgh release, all in all it might have put a pound or couple of pounds on me there is really no way of telling. I do think it helped contribute.

I did go off my diet for about two days during this time and compromised sleep for two nights (actually last Monday I had to travel to another city and spend the night in a motel) and it seemed like I was feeling a bit off and I think it helped keep me more on track than if I had not used it

Other than that comparing this to when I was not using it every thing seems to be working better. I hope I am right and hope it is not placebo. In summary, I think it is doing what it is claims to do.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
gains were 6 lbs total so far from the start of ghenerate. (three weeks ago)

would I have gotten this without ghenerate? maybe something like this with my meticulous diet.

the thing that I think ghenerate has helped me is with recovery the most. In addition, the increased hgh release, all in all it might have put a pound or couple of pounds on me there is really no way of telling. I do think it helped contribute.

I did go off my diet for about two days during this time and compromised sleep for two nights (actually last Monday I had to travel to another city and spend the night in a motel) and it seemed like I was feeling a bit off and I think it helped keep me more on track than if I had not used it

Other than that comparing this to when I was not using it every thing seems to be working better. I hope I am right and hope it is not placebo. In summary, I think it is doing what it is claims to do.
6LB is great man ..Your doing sumtn right

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that it does what it says :) How many days you have left now btw?

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottle is gone. I did get to film myself doing smith squats today. Ill post them up tomorrow

Today biceps, forearms, calves, quads, hamstrings

Standing Dumbebell curls 40 lbs= 25 x's

Standing reverse cable curl 50 lbs= 15 x's

Seated Calve riases 45+25= 7 x's

ATG smith squats 245= 13 x's, 225=12 x's

Hack sldl- Forgot to do.

Final review: coming soon

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice log Smeaton. We all seemed to have similar results with the GHenorate, which is promising!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now let's see how you train without it too! So, keep us updated!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serioulsy, I would love to see these logs keep going.., Look fowad to your Video Smeton..you did an outstanding job with this log, thanks for doing this:thumbsup:....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log Smeaton. We all seemed to have similar results with the GHenorate, which is promising!
Thats what makes me think is it good stuff

Now let's see how you train without it too! So, keep us updated!
the sprayer stopped working but there is a little more in there so i am just measuring out 1 ml. It will be four weeks coming up on thuresday

Im suprised I dont see there App's in again!! :lol:
might put one in

Serioulsy, I would love to see these logs keep going.., Look fowad to your Video Smeton..you did an outstanding job with this log, thanks for doing this:thumbsup:....
Thanks Ill post the video when i do the final review. I am wanting to do it on movie maker and put it into one video and just do a full youtube 10 minutes or less video on my review. it is not over yet still have some ghenerate liquid in there

so 6-7 sprays two times daily lasts about a month.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today Chest, shoulders triceps, back width, back thickness

My strength has been really good. My weight is evening out out 235 lbs and I am keeping the same 3,600 My goal is really not to increase weight any more the goal is lean mass gains (3,600 on average some demanding days like today are 3,800 and some light cardio days are 3,300)

haha I totally forgot to film my decline bench I had my camera out and it slipped my mind
and I had a buddy film my dumbbell rows and it did not come out for some reason.

Decline Barbell press L.t.(last time) 250=17 x's
T.T(this time) 265= 16 x's (got ten smooth ones first set)

High incline Dumb bell press L.t. 50 lbs= 30 x's
T.t. 60 lbs= 23 x's (was going to do 55's but gym does not have any. it worked out though)

Nautilus Dip Machine T.t. (no last time) 250= 31 x's

Nautilus Pullover l.t.110= 18-20 x's lost count
t.t.120 lbs= 16 x's

Standing one arm dumb bell rows (great form, pulling with back not arms)
l.t. 100=12 x's, 115= 6x's
tt. 105= 12 x's, 115= 10 x's (form got a little loose on these)
* remember if you can not hold the dumb bell at the hips on this exercise than it is too much weight. I can do 150 lbs but if I am not using my back I am defeated the purpose of working the back. My goal is to tear down the specified target muscle.

stretches -after most exercises were done
chest 50 lbs= 60 seconds
shoulder= 60 seconds
triceps= 60 second
back hang= 60 seconds

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today Chest, shoulders triceps, back width, back thickness

My strength has been really good. My weight is evening out out 235 lbs and I am keeping the same 3,600 My goal is really not to increase weight any more the goal is lean mass gains (3,600 on average some demanding days like today are 3,800 and some light cardio days are 3,300)

haha I totally forgot to film my decline bench I had my camera out and it slipped my mind
and I had a buddy film my dumbbell rows and it did not come out for some reason.

Decline Barbell press L.t.(last time) 250=17 x's
T.T(this time) 265= 16 x's (got ten smooth ones first set)

High incline Dumb bell press L.t. 50 lbs= 30 x's
T.t. 60 lbs= 23 x's (was going to do 55's but gym does not have any. it worked out though)

Nautilus Dip Machine T.t. (no last time) 250= 31 x's

Nautilus Pullover l.t.110= 18-20 x's lost count
t.t.120 lbs= 16 x's

Standing one arm dumb bell rows (great form, pulling with back not arms)
l.t. 100=12 x's, 115= 6x's
tt. 105= 12 x's, 115= 10 x's (form got a little loose on these)
* remember if you can not hold the dumb bell at the hips on this exercise than it is too much weight. I can do 150 lbs but if I am not using my back I am defeated the purpose of working the back. My goal is to tear down the specified target muscle.

stretches -after most exercises were done
chest 50 lbs= 60 seconds
shoulder= 60 seconds
triceps= 60 second
back hang= 60 seconds
Strong workout there man! And that is some good advice right there, thanx for that :thumbsup:

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[/COLOR]Final review

This is from the ghrp-2 website and I am comparing it to this along with a final paragraph/summarization.

Improve sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus: My sex drive was very high on this I think this is because the added recovery equalled higher sex drive..actually each one helped one another (sleep, libido, better recovery, better mental well being)
Reduces belly fat through lipolysisPossibily I gained about a 2 % increase in body fat so hard to tell under these conditions
Increases energy and vitality I think the better sleep increases energy , try going on slim sleep and you just will not have the energy so yes
Improves skin elasticity, ridding wrinkles to early to tell
Increases enduranceMy cardio seems easier unless I just got better cardio has stayed the same
Accelerates healing from wounds or surgeryMy joints felt good on this; although i am not training super intense, i am training intense
Strengthens the heartdo not know, improved sleep does for sure so with the sleep benefits I say yes
Enhances the immune systemdid not notice this
Increases IGF-1 production, by as much as
50% in first week
who knows with out tests
Improves sleep qualityThis is one of the first things I noticed were the vivid dreams which is supposed to be a side effect of ghrp-2/gh production this is what sold me on this product because before this I did not notice these dreams
Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
Increases protein synthesis
again jints went very well on this and gained some strength in the log book which equals muscle
Improves eyesight and visionI do not know
Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
Promotes liver glucogenesis

Contributes to maintenance and function of pancreatic islets

Overall all I do not think this gave me any adverse effects and most importantly to give a objective review I am thinking ghenerate does what it claims.If i added 0.25- 1 lb of muscle from ghenerate in this time it is worth using in my book.Thank you LG Sciences and I am looking forward to the studies.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghenerate lasts about one month at 6-7 sprays - 2 x's daily

Here are some After videos

YouTube - VID00004

YouTube - VID00002

These videos I gained probably 2 % body fat so I might look better in the other before videos. I am 6-7 lbs heavier in four weeks. Remember though anything from 13-16 body fat a person will look almost the same.

yesterday trying to make a Movie on movie maker for this log I deleted all my videos in my video camera. Yes my intense 245 lbs ass to ground squats got erased. That is okay though, I can always do it another day and move even more weight as I continue beating the log book.=) sorry could not get more training in. I know how to use movie maker and learned a few things about not holding the delete button on my small wonder or it deletes all my files.lol

Cordwood

Awards
Do you have any vids/pics of you in contest condition?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I hear a queef in that first vid? lol just messn man. Nice lats

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for this log, Smeton! Nice work, and great review.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any vids/pics of you in contest condition?
No video. I am going to email the promoter and ask him if he has one though. Thanks for reminding me. Pictures in am profile and on Facebook.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great ending to your log man and congrats on the progress!!

//CC

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice log Smeaton. Good final review.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great review man....Can't wait to give this product a try.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Dont want to be a downer here but even real GH shows little effects for 6 months. If this was a staple for someone who was older AND it actually worked then they might notice it slightly shorter but I don't see how this can possibly be effective. Smeton is usually pretty good at avoiding placebo so this will be interesting.
agreed. from what i have read about injectable IGF 1 ( the main component of GH related growth ) it takes a few months for those new baby muscle cells that are grown on the cycle to fully mature.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smeton, I am interested to hear how things have turned out since discontinuing the Ghenerate.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smeton, I am interested to hear how things have turned out since discontinuing the Ghenerate.
My size and strength have stayed pretty nicely. Workouts continue to be great, I have lost that lovin feeling . . . I mean the focus and intensity. So I know that it was solid muscle gain and not glycogen/water because arm and leg measurements have not decreased.

Waiting for my Ghen order so I can get back on after the Postal is gone

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks did 365 lbs for rack deads 8 x's today...did 275 decline bench press 14 x's(rest pauses) monday ,the other day.

Strength is at an all time high. Incline smith benched 235 - 13 x's today. hack squatted 225 = 20 x's Wednesday.

Numbers are in my current log.

My size and strength have stayed pretty nicely. Workouts continue to be great, I have lost that lovin feeling . . . I mean the focus and intensity. So I know that it was solid muscle gain and not glycogen/water because arm and leg measurements have not decreased.
If diet is on point and training is intense. sleep is good, gains happen. Once you get your diet down counting your calories, protein, carbs and fats(clean) and not leaving it to chance you control your body, strength, weight gains, body fat percentage.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job so far. Looks good.

I am not getting any appetite suppression that I read in Andrews log. Remember, every one responds differently.

I was selling today and started sweating I do not know if it was from being nervous or the ghenerate I poured sweat and was not working out. I closed the sale though and sold my product.

so yeah this is something to look out for. Thanks for stopping in p5sky

last night I had vivid dreams and remember them twice(I woke up twice and remember both of the dreams in the morning) I only remember one now though. I do not like to remember the dreams so much because many of them are not that pleasant, some are okay.

diet today 3600 k's 370 protein, 370 carbs, 70 fat

today was a light workout(nothing to failure for the next week or two until I feel i am ready to hit it with intensity again)

No rest pause sets just one strait set

Shoulders
Seated barbell smith 135 lbs= 8 x's
seated lateral raises 25 lbs= 8 x's
behind the back one arm cable laterals 20lbs- 8 x's
Traps Db shrugs 100 lbs- 8 x's
Triceps
Pushdowns 130 lbs- 8 x's
Lying tricep extensions 45 lbs- 8 x's
one arm nautilus extensions 50 lbs- 8 x's
Abdominals
bruce lee abs 12 x's

just did last dose about to hit the sack.

I like to meditate and dosed this right before mediation my mediations have been awesome so it is very possible this stuff calms me down after taking it because I have been completely still in my past two meditations, if you meditate and get your hands on ghenerate try it for the meditations.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your review, John.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
These videos I gained probably 2 % body fat so I might look better in the other before videos. I am 6-7 lbs heavier in four weeks. Remember though anything from 13-16 body fat a person will look almost the same.
If this is true, then you only gained about 1.32 pounds of muscle...
228 lbs. at 14% bf = 196.08 lbs lean mass
235 lbs. at 16% bf = 197.4 lbs lean mass
If you gained 2% bf, then you gained 5.68 lbs. of fat and only 1.32 lbs. of lean mass.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you should be able to gain at least 2 lbs. of lean mass a month naturally, then do you think Ghenerate really helped?
yes I do.

I would love to gain 2 lbs a month without doing hormones however my opinion on all the researching I have done on gaining with out any thing hormonal comes to around one pound per month if every thing is done really terrific training, diet, supplements and sleep and the person is not on a calorie reduction diet. Calories need to be at least maintaince or over. As you can see I went over(on purpose) Next year Ill have gained some muscle and Ill hold it better and be a bit lower body fat than this year and learned I went a bit to far and use this expirience

This thread is four months ago or so

Another subject:
realize when reducing calories esp when getting under 10 % in my opinion you really are not going to be building much muscle, if any,and in fact you may be losing some.

thats one of the reasons I allow body fat to go up. My opinion is those guys who stay super lean year round are not gaining much muscle.

I am turning 29 in April and do not think the benefits for keeping a higher body fat like I did this year from now on outweigh the pro's since the Judges at my last show told me I have the size,(This is a NGA show where we get polygraph and urine tested, otc supplements are allowed however if they cause a false positive for any steroid the competitor gets banned) now all I need is the conditioning, so my biggest challenge is conditioning coming into my next show.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
yes I do.

I would love to gain 2 lbs a month without doing hormones however my opinion on all the researching I have done on gaining with out any thing hormonal comes to around one pound per month
Are you sure? Everything I remember reading says ~2lbs lean mass per month(you're including the water/glycogen/nutrient storage that accompanies new muscle growth right?) atleast, if you're not approaching your genetic limit. If you're on hormones you should gain from 7-15 lbs in a month(not just 2), depending on the compound(lower being dry, higher being wet), or you're doing something very wrong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure? Everything I remember reading says ~2lbs lean mass per month(you're including the water/glycogen/nutrient storage that accompanies new muscle growth right?) atleast, if you're not approaching your genetic limit. If you're on hormones you should gain from 7-15 lbs in a month(not just 2), depending on the compound(lower being dry, higher being wet), or you're doing something very wrong.
The context here is natural,meaning non hormonal, gaining. Of course on androgens a person will gain much faster

no I am not sure that is just a scientific thing remember there are always exceptions to any rule just a general rule.