John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely right about being careful pushing it. Look at me, I got a wery sore hip and a knee that is aching. Haven't recovered much in a week :(
So your advice is spot on man! Listen to your body.
Oh, and hope those nightmares go away :)

//CC
Concrete, take care of that hip and do not do anything that would cause it to delay healing. I tried to train around and injury and made it that much worse to heal. best thing is rest and not doing any exercises what so ever that aggravate it.(again I am talking serious injuries) trust me on that

yeah I did not want to listen to my body even though it I woke up and half felt real run-down. I even went to the gym and tried to train but energy levels were too low.

Watch that CNS bud. You and I have chatted about this before, where we are constantly on the verge of overtraining. Change up that routine every once in a while to keep things fresh. Great log Smeton.
mattikus yeah I made up a training plan for these next two weeks tonight. Thanks for your input.

No nightmares last night didnt remember dreams ; although I slept really good.

today did ghenerate (seven sprays) before cardio

just did seven about an hour ago.

On appetite I am forcing myself to eat. Moreover, I do not think ghenerate is suppressing my appetite at all. I usually have to force feed myself for a time being to grow.

libido- libido has been high...and this whole lowering the intensity phase most likely it will be high. Every time I take a break from the gym or do not train hard libido goes though the roof. When I train hard libido takes a hit at times.

sleep No nightmares last night didnt remember dreams ; although I slept really good.

feeling kind of good right now I do not know if it is from the ghenerate or from the meditation or both.(I just took some ghenerate right before I meditated and I feel heady/smiley/maybe even mildly psychedelic ) it feels good.

cardio was 30 minutes lower-moderate intensity diet was 3,500 calories 350 protein 350 carbs 80 fat.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice update.

Ghenerate is making me hungry, I eat dinner and then feel hungry within 1 hr. That's eating 8 oz steak, 2 c rice, and some veggies. Usually about 1 hr. before dinner I have 50g protein shake.

I am hating the sweating because I hope I dont stink too much, but it is something that has increased since using Ghenerate.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice update.

Ghenerate is making me hungry, I eat dinner and then feel hungry within 1 hr. That's eating 8 oz steak, 2 c rice, and some veggies. Usually about 1 hr. before dinner I have 50g protein shake.

I am hating the sweating because I hope I dont stink too much, but it is something that has increased since using Ghenerate.
I am not getting any appetite suppression that I read in Andrews log. Remember, every one responds differently.

I was selling today and started sweating I do not know if it was from being nervous or the ghenerate I poured sweat and was not working out. I closed the sale though and sold my product.

so yeah this is something to look out for. Thanks for stopping in p5sky

last night I had vivid dreams and remember them twice(I woke up twice and remember both of the dreams in the morning) I only remember one now though. I do not like to remember the dreams so much because many of them are not that pleasant, some are okay.

diet today 3600 k's 370 protein, 370 carbs, 70 fat

today was a light workout(nothing to failure for the next week or two until I feel i am ready to hit it with intensity again)

No rest pause sets just one strait set

Shoulders
Seated barbell smith 135 lbs= 8 x's
seated lateral raises 25 lbs= 8 x's
behind the back one arm cable laterals 20lbs- 8 x's
Traps Db shrugs 100 lbs- 8 x's
Triceps
Pushdowns 130 lbs- 8 x's
Lying tricep extensions 45 lbs- 8 x's
one arm nautilus extensions 50 lbs- 8 x's
Abdominals
bruce lee abs 12 x's

just did last dose about to hit the sack.

I like to meditate and dosed this right before mediation my mediations have been awesome so it is very possible this stuff calms me down after taking it because I have been completely still in my past two meditations, if you meditate and get your hands on ghenerate try it for the meditations.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meditation stresses me out. All I can think about is why in the hell am I not doing something more productive than sitting on the floor.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't keep myself concentrated enough to meditate :)
Awesome updates so smeaton, very informative and thorough!

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay

every day is dosing twice daily seven sprays.(trying to hold it at least five minutes under the tongue-probably longer sometimes like 10-15)

some days calories are higher some lower, like yesterday k's were 3,100, today 3,800.

yeesterday one 30 minute cardio session moderate pace in morning, seperated by one 30 minute walk that night.

today(again this next week or two its light lifting so cns can be fully recovered and ready to go intense again)
Back ,rear delts, low back
Nautilus pullover 110lbs- 8x's
Pulldowns (D handle)=200- x's
pullups 8 x's
one arm Db row -90lbs= 8 x's
cable row(overhand with straps) 150-8
rear delts
bent over db lateral raises 25lbs- 8 x's
lower back
hyperextensions body weight 8 x's
Deadlift 275-6 x's

facts
Libido is really high
sleep is going well (since I started I seem to remember my dreams)
sense of mental well being is good-feeling mentally and physically rested

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice update smeton..strong lifts buddy..I enjoyed the videos man..any chance throwing more up?

any comments besides the sleep/libido?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice update smeton..strong lifts buddy..I enjoyed the videos man..any chance throwing more up?

any comments besides the sleep/libido?
Lifter, Thanks for keeping up with this log. I'll be back to full intensity Monday, hopefully and will try to film. Right now it is just lowered intensity and weights used to help my central nervous system get back to normal.

appetite was greatly stimulated yesterday.had to stop myself from eating and took in 3,800 k's yesterday..today is not over yet so this is something I am watching.

I really hope it is working. While taking ghenerate I am keeping things as even as possible with the diet (not dropping calories too low or high keeping them around what I have been doing around 3,500 k's give or take a couple hundred some days)

today was cardio 30 minutes interval training on the stationary bicycle low-moderate

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I enjoy the vids as well. Especially the deadlifts. Nice to see someone elsee actually putting effort into their lifts - I don't see that at my gym. Also, your faces made me laugh, in a good way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after this week I should be back to making funny faces again. :0()

Today was
Chest
Incline barbell 25-30 degrees-had to abandon shoulder/elbow was giving me trouble
Incline Db press 85 lbs- 8 x's
decline Barbell 245=8 x's
Incline db fly 50 lbs- 8 x's
pec dec fly 100lbs= 8 x's
biceps
deadarm curls(or laying back or incline bench curls) 30 lbs- 7 x's
ex barbell 55 lbs= 8 x's
nautilus preacher 70 - 8 x's
reverse one arm cable 10 lbs- 20 x's
abdominals
nautilus ab machine 150 lbs=10 x's

cardio 10 minutes low I know its best not to do this after workouts. i had to wait and talk with someone for business.

I'm getting in my calories and going to bed. big day tomorrow. I have a 9-5 cpr/first aid class I am taking.

sleep is going great. do not remember dreams last night.
libido is very high.
hunger I am paying attention. it is very possible hunger is stimulated.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout bro! And good luck for the first aid class :thumbsup:

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My appetite is gone so up. some days I have trouble force feeding myself..yesterday was 3,800 calories, today 3,800. usually it is easier on training days to get in more calories.

yesterday I passed my cpr/first aid certification and took an ephedrine to stay awake(I was running off of a couple hours of sleep) and my hunger was still fine/good.

I would not recommend this on a cut. I can say with almost certainly my hunger has increased greatly because of ghenerate. I am hungrier and this is good for me right now.

todays workout
donkey calve raises(on smith machine)(barefoot) 225= 8 x's
seated calve machine(barefoot) 45 and 25= 10 x's
Quads
leg extension didnt look a lot of weight 10 x's
leg press 4 plates per side 10 x's
smith squats(ass to floor) 225- 10 x's
Hamstrings
sldl hack 45 on each side= 15 x's
incline glute ham raises 15x's

I feel more recovered this week after taking a full week of not training to failure(and lightening weight) I do not know if ghenerate has helped in the recovery i like to think it has. One thing is for certain I am really noticing and it seems psk5 as well-Hunger!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My appetite is gone so up. some days I have trouble force feeding myself..yesterday was 3,800 calories, today 3,800. usually it is easier on training days to get in more calories.

yesterday I passed my cpr/first aid certification and took an ephedrine to stay awake(I was running off of a couple hours of sleep) and my hunger was still fine/good.

I would not recommend this on a cut. I can say with almost certainly my hunger has increased greatly because of ghenerate. I am hungrier and this is good for me right now.

todays workout
donkey calve raises(on smith machine)(barefoot) 225= 8 x's
seated calve machine(barefoot) 45 and 25= 10 x's
Quads
leg extension didnt look a lot of weight 10 x's
leg press 4 plates per side 10 x's
smith squats(ass to floor) 225- 10 x's
Hamstrings
sldl hack 45 on each side= 15 x's
incline glute ham raises 15x's

I feel more recovered this week after taking a full week of not training to failure(and lightening weight) I do not know if ghenerate has helped in the recovery i like to think it has. One thing is for certain I am really noticing and it seems psk5 as well-Hunger!
I agree, hunger has been uncontrolable as of last night, I also have noticed a filling effect on my muscles, which I find interesting.:think:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, hunger has been uncontrolable as of last night, I also have noticed a filling effect on my muscles, which I find interesting.:think:
could be more water due to more carbs. carbs=more water

or

could be ghenerate as growth hormone does have this effect I have read. lets hope it is the ghenerate =)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
could be more water due to more carbs. carbs=more water

or

could be ghenerate as growth hormone does have this effect I have read. lets hope it is the ghenerate =)
To be honest, I doubt it is water retention because I normally intake PLENTY of carbs and I have looked dry as of lately.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you noticing the same Smeton?
not so much i do not seem any harder than usual in muscles as I am taking in 3,600 calories per day on average. and my body fat is most likely in between 13-15% (Thats the highest I allow it.time to taper carbs soon)

so it is hard for me to say with more body fat I do not think a person would look much harder if any. With 12 % or less yes you could probably tell a difference.

yesterday cardio low-moderate intensity 30 minutes. Most likely Ill get a 30 minute cardio session in today. then monday it is back to intensity training.

I do not think i am going to push as hard as I did this last protocol because my joints have been feeling it,but I will be still pushing intense. (sometimes it can be hard to turrn off that intense switch[and sometimes on] but I simply can not train balls out all the time of my recovery is impaired.

I simply do not have the recovery abilities to match my intensity.[look what happened after them rack deads I wore my cns out but that was coming because I was blasting hard and especially the last 3-4 weeks super intense canot get one more rep... for 6 weeks all together)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log, i cant wait to get my hands on this stuff....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
not so much i do not seem any harder than usual in muscles as I am taking in 3,600 calories per day on average. and my body fat is most likely in between 13-15% (Thats the highest I allow it.time to taper carbs soon)

so it is hard for me to say with more body fat I do not think a person would look much harder if any. With 12 % or less yes you could probably tell a difference.

yesterday cardio low-moderate intensity 30 minutes. Most likely Ill get a 30 minute cardio session in today. then monday it is back to intensity training.

I do not think i am going to push as hard as I did this last protocol because my joints have been feeling it,but I will be still pushing intense. (sometimes it can be hard to turrn off that intense switch[and sometimes on] but I simply can not train balls out all the time of my recovery is impaired.

I simply do not have the recovery abilities to match my intensity.[look what happened after them rack deads I wore my cns out but that was coming because I was blasting hard and especially the last 3-4 weeks super intense canot get one more rep... for 6 weeks all together)
Agreed, the only way one can tell whether they are experiencing bloat, hardening, drying, etc is if they have low enough bf.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It seems you are experiencing alot of GHRP-6 effects, which is good since its an injectable GHRH.
Hunger is attributed to it. Muscles feeling full also. Sleep is great on GH stuff. You may get a little "bloated" or puffy looking but thats cause GH will cause water retention. About 15lbs added on GHRP 6 and held about 7 which wasnt to bad for the protocal i used.

I am very interested in this GHenerate and will probably pick some up to compare.

I didn't read the entire log just skimmed but you should also notice strength increase along with a better pump.

Keep it up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Listen to your body as you're doing :) Better safe than sorry.

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I got in here late....Great log so far!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay it is intense time starting again! I beat my body up today and feeling it time for recovery! lots of clean food, sleep, ghenerate.

for those who are thinking of doing or just starting Dc any questions feel free. I have been doing Dc for two years now and have made many of the newbie mistakes for Dc training my first year of doing it. Also, there is a Dc DVD that is quicker.

I like to start mine at higher rep ranges so they can go down as weight climbs as I continue the blast.

Chest , shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness
Decline Barbell 250 lbs= 17 x's
High Incline Dumbbell press 50 lbs= 30 x's
Nautilus machine standing nautilus triceip extension 245 lbs= 30 x's
Nautilus Pullover machine 110lbs=18 x's
standing one arm dumbbell rows 100 lbs= 12 x's, 115= 6 x's
hanging abs =10 x's

I forgot to bring my video camera I would have liked to film the dumbbell rows. and the nautilus tricep machine extension exercise

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems you are experiencing alot of GHRP-6 effects, which is good since its an injectable GHRH.
Hunger is attributed to it. Muscles feeling full also. Sleep is great on GH stuff. You may get a little "bloated" or puffy looking but thats cause GH will cause water retention. About 15lbs added on GHRP 6 and held about 7 which wasnt to bad for the protocal i used.

I am very interested in this GHenerate and will probably pick some up to compare.

I didn't read the entire log just skimmed but you should also notice strength increase along with a better pump.

Keep it up.
very nice to hear!

Listen to your body as you're doing :) Better safe than sorry.

//CC
yeah if uncertain whether you should go on or not always back off until it heals up.(or if it is not healing find the cause of pain [whichever exercises cause it] and eliminate that until it heals) I made this mistake and had over a year of not doing much.trust me I have been though it with a serious injuries and other minor injuries.Furthermore, the serious injury is what causes me to pay close attention and recommend every one else do that same.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love intense time!! lets see the recovery kick it now, let the Ghenerate work bro:) some DC videos would be sweet john!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the recovery bro :thumbsup: Seems like it can't go wrong with Ghenerate :)

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forgot my video camera again if I do not get to filming O well.

today

Biceps, forearms, calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals (abs are every day)

Seated Preacher dumb bell curls(mix between hammer and concentration curl on the preacher bench motion) 30 lbs= 18 x's

Reverse cable curl 20 lbs= 20 x's

Hack squat calves 275= 21 x's

Hack Squat 275=10 x's, 225=5 x's I was spent after the first set which is making me think that I may get best results though one all out intensity set training. i did not go to failure on the first set , close to it I think.

Incline Glute ham raise bodyweight and 45 lbs= 8 x's, bodyweight =15 x's
I have to be careful on these proper technique/form is crucial on these. a year or so ago I tweaked my hamstring on this exercise and could not do it for a good 3-5 months.

Nautilus ab machine 130 lbs= 20 x's

Sleep has been great. Usually I am up in the middle of the night. last night I slept all the way though as far as I know and overall sleep has been so so nice. In adddition, I am getting quality sleep all the way though so when i wake up I do not want to stay in bed I want to get up.

It feels good to get this quality of sleep as it has been some time since I have had this kind of sleep.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep has been great. Usually I am up in the middle of the night. last night I slept all the way though as far as I know and overall sleep has been so so nice. In adddition, I am getting quality sleep all the way though so when i wake up I do not want to stay in bed I want to get up.

It feels good to get this quality of sleep as it has been some time since I have had this kind of sleep.
Agreed! I wake up refreshed every morning and I never do that. I fall asleep quickly and I NEVER do that either.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using the Ghenerate twice daily as I have been every day.

I saw in GMG's log he is using it twice on workout days and once on other days. I think i am going to start doing it this way as my bottle is getting lower. It might be halfway or less I do not know I am just using it until it is gone.

IS this okay? If so I would do this, two on weight lifting days and one on non weight days

I would recommend the first two weeks at least doing two sprays everyday.

libido is one of the main things
sleep main thing
dreams have mellowed out or I just got used to them In the beginning this is what made me think it is a growth hormone product.

so far this product is selling me pretty well on it. I would like to see studies on ghenerate because from the effects I am getting I think it is worth it.

After hitting it hard today I think the recovery aspect of ghenerate is going well. I have been taking in a lot of food,sleeping well generally so I can not say for certain but I think ghenerate helps a good bit with libido, sleep, and recovery all in one.

Today was Chest, shoulders , triceps backwidth, backthickness

Incline Smith press 225 11 x's
Seated Barbell press 135 = 6 x's I only did one rest pause set I am switching smith machine next week, as this exercise could be effecting elbow
Incline tricep extension 65 lbs= 20 x's
D handle pulldowns 210 lbs= 13 x's
Rack deadlift(on stair stepper) 355=8 x's, 335=10 x's
hanging abdominals 15 x's(bruce lee style= focus on the negative-real slow)

I did not go to failure on all exercises as I am not training to failure on all exercises. With that said I am still training intense. Do not want to drive cns into the ground.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx for the thorough updates man, you are doing great :) Thats some nice numbers you got there in your workout!
Do you think it would be a good idea to make this a staple supplement? Would you - according to your own experience so far?

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Another good workout man....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the thorough updates man, you are doing great :) Thats some nice numbers you got there in your workout!
Do you think it would be a good idea to make this a staple supplement? Would you - according to your own experience so far?

//CC
Thanks the rack deads were more controlled/better form than last time. I was going to do the Incline dumb bell press as my chest exercise but as I started I felt more of my arms doing the work so switched to the the smith machine to work my chest better so it is really not matter how much weight a person can lift it is about proper muscle recruitment.

As for a staple supplement yes if you have the money no doubt about it ghrp-2 works long term a lot better than short term as far as gains.

If you are on a budget I would use it at the most important times you think you need it.

looking good smeton!..
Thank you!

Another good workout man....
Thank you!

Just for any one's information calories are the same 3,600 give or take on some days. this week its been about 3,600 every day and yes I count every day.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smeton, just lettin' you know I've been following along and that based on this log, I am thinking I'd like to run a long-ish term cycle of GHenerate. I was thinking of 4-6 months, probably with some Prime and T-911 thrown in there at some point too. I can't wait.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Smeton, just lettin' you know I've been following along and that based on this log, I am thinking I'd like to run a long-ish term cycle of GHenerate. I was thinking of 4-6 months, probably with some Prime and T-911 thrown in there at some point too. I can't wait.
My thoughts exactly. Use GHenerate for a lengthy period of time and surround it with a few good staples and then every so often throw in a good test booster! Yum!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. Use GHenerate for a lengthy period of time and surround it with a few good staples and then every so often throw in a good test booster! Yum!
Definitely agree! I am not getting PH type gains but no one is expecting that. I am getting exactly what LG said we would experience:
  • euphoric feeling- I feel good when I get to the gym, aggressive and focused
  • recovery- both endurance and log term recovery are improved
  • sleep- never slept better, and I fall asleep faster and waken refreshed
I cannot wait to add in M1D or T911 along with Anadraulic State. This would make a nice 3-4 month staple. Hopefully it is ready before my log is over so I can keep it going.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start this on Cycle run it through PCT also, add a month or so, on to that;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start this on Cycle run it through PCT also, add a month or so, on to that;)
I'm thinking about running this with Dienedrone, but maybe wait til spring to lean up for summer. So I might run it first with M1D/Anadraulic State

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Todays workout

I am not doing the traditional two way split this week because of scheduling

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing the exercise I use on the two way split and am not doing the two way split this week because of my schedule this week.

so I am splitting exercises up over three days which essentially covers two days on the two way split.

Todays Calves, Hamstrings, Quadriceps, abdominals

Donkey Calve raises 255= 21 x's
Lying Leg Curls+3(+3 is a special technique Dante teaches) 100 lbs=23x's
Leg press(outer-middle stance) 6 plates= 8 x's, 5 plates=15 x's
Nautilus ab machine 150= 15 x's

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree! I am not getting PH type gains but no one is expecting that. I am getting exactly what LG said we would experience:
  • euphoric feeling- I feel good when I get to the gym, aggressive and focused
  • recovery- both endurance and log term recovery are improved
  • sleep- never slept better, and I fall asleep faster and waken refreshed
I cannot wait to add in M1D or T911 along with Anadraulic State. This would make a nice 3-4 month staple. Hopefully it is ready before my log is over so I can keep it going.
Well said p5sky.I am getting about the same effects. When I take it it feels like it is keeping my recovery much better. Sleep is great on this stuff I agree!

While these are user feed back which is great and I do feel this stuff I would like to see some studies done on this stuff. what this stuff is, how many mgs, how much gh levels are stimulated though the ghrp and ghrp-2 pathways. any chance Lg can/would fund a study on this stuff?

or are their already studies?

I ask because I am thinking about buying a good amount of this stuff and although I am feeling the effects I would like to see the studies just because I have always been into seeing the studies and if what i am feeling matches up with the studies then it is all good. would like to know.

would I buy more if I do not see the studies? Provided how good to anecdotal effects I am feeling now and I have the money, yes. The studies give me more peace of mind.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studies would definately be a plus, but the logs really do speak for themeslves! All this great feedback on this stuff has got me anxious to try this out myself :D

//CC

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'll get the studies when the official compound is released!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see your really enjoying this product smeton! Seems you always get what LG says you'll get, and I agree a 3-4 month staple with this would be sweet seeing what Im hearing from you guys! I cannot wait to get my hands on this stuff.