John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Write up

Finally!, Legal Gear; the man from LG Sciences brings you its newest Oral GHRH product that has been going through nothing but perfection!

What you will feel on GHENERATE:

~Increase feeling of well being~
~Increased recovery~
~Better Sleep~
~Increased Focus~
~FAT LOSS~

About me
Sex: Male.
Weight/Height: 225 on the dot/6ft2
BF- will post pictures
Style of Training - DC training two way split Monday Wednesday Friday
Style of Cardio - Interval training..or low intensity cardio...2-4 days per week.

Current Supplementation: Creatine,whey protein,Multivitamin,Dextose,Animal flex for joint support,digestive enzymes before meals(very important if you eat big), Apple cider vinegar, 6-10 fish oils per day

Diet - 370g Protein, 300 gm carbs, 70 fat. 3,200-3,300 per day.

Sleep- I have a very flexible schedule at the moment, and not getting in forty hours of work a week ..I average 10-12 hours a night and sometimes a nap during the night. This may change as the log goes on , right now though, it is like this.

A very important note about my training: I am training balls out and my body will only allow me to do this for 4-5 weeks. I have been training like this two weeks now. I hope I can train four more weeks using ghrp-2 full intensity...because I train so hard if I do it for too long I get sick, immune system does down. If I feel I can not train this way I will up the volume or reduce intensity.

In this time I plan to keep body fat in check by doing cardio on off days.

What I will be looking out for with GHENERATE:

I went over some pubmed studies and here is some of the things I am looking for:

How my joints feel...yes GHRP-2 causes this effect... increased appetiate......skin tone...Increase feeling of well being, sleep, memory,sex drive,increased focus,recovery and fatloss

Thanks to everyone at LG Sciences for this opportunity!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbbed. Lets see what this stuff can do!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
subbed looking forward to some awesome results!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! Looking forward to see what this stuff can do :)

//CC

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a very promising innovation for GH products - could really become the leader for it's kind.

Edit: Also, this log should rock in your capable hands, Smeton.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for your support. It is always appreciated. I am awaiting the product and if I get it by Monday Monday is when it will start.

regarding my first page diet I was 224 last week and 225 friday(I weigh every friday, shoes off, at about 7:00 p.m. This is the best way to keep track of weight because if it is all over the place..ie morning..night.. flucations happen all the time.

I am upping calories to 3,600 k's starting Monday... 370 protein, 350 carbs and 80 fat starting next week as right now my goal is size. (For anyone who wants size pronto as is not a beginner I whole hearted recommend DC two way split!)

I may not do 3,600 calories next week we will see. undecided because this week did not do creatine loading(due to bloat, when i have a special occasion i cut the creatine out as it tends to bloat every thing a bit more including my face) This week I plan on creatine loading as I have not done it in two weeks...anyone not familar with this method should try it out it works like a charm for myself.

all these little tips make all the difference in the grand scheme of things. some people may say yeah it doesnt matter much. When a person has many little things working together then results happen and all these little tips take years to accumulate and keep adding on year after year(in the context of a person is passionate about this sport and keeps learning and applying year after year)

Body fat levels are not allowed to get too high, even though it is offseason; although, definately not in the single digit body fat range.

Well I hope to answer your questions get some compliments and get some construction critism..all is welcomed

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your support. It is always appreciated. I am awaiting the product and if I get it by Monday Monday is when it will start.

regarding my first page diet I was 224 last week and 225 friday(I weigh every friday, shoes off, at about 7:00 p.m. This is the best way to keep track of weight because if it is all over the place..ie morning..night.. flucations happen all the time.

I am upping calories to 3,600 k's starting Monday... 370 protein, 350 carbs and 80 fat starting next week as right now my goal is size. (For anyone who wants size pronto as is not a beginner I whole hearted recommend DC two way split!)

I may not do 3,600 calories next week we will see. undecided because this week did not do creatine loading(due to bloat, when i have a special occasion i cut the creatine out as it tends to bloat every thing a bit more including my face) This week I plan on creatine loading as I have not done it in two weeks...anyone not familar with this method should try it out it works like a charm for myself.

all these little tips make all the difference in the grand scheme of things. some people may say yeah it doesnt matter much. When a person has many little things working together then results happen and all these little tips take years to accumulate and keep adding on year after year(in the context of a person is passionate about this sport and keeps learning and applying year after year)

Body fat levels are not allowed to get too high, even though it is offseason; although, definately not in the single digit body fat range.

Well I hope to answer your questions get some compliments and get some construction critism..all is welcomed
you should get it mid next week Smeton.....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Posting pics soon?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posting pics soon?
I have a small wonder video camera (its a mini camera)

I also have a digital camera(this also has video on it)

we will see if I can get them up tomorrow

Just updated one in my avatar and one in my profile. these are both from the June 27th show.

Thats what I am hoping Ghenerate helps with and I am excited. Of course I do not expect to tighten up much with as many calories I am taking in. GHRP-2 is good stuff. what I am wondering what the dose of the ghrp-2 is in Ghenerate?

I really do not go by bodyfat as I do not have a calibar..I weighed in at 212 at The Night of Champions. and the three other guys in the division were 3-5 % less body fat than I.

That was over two months ago and added weight slowly verses eating everything in sight and gaining way to much body fat. That is what I am doing this offeason controlling the body fat, eating clean.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lats bro :) Great videos

//CC

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Following this one for sure. Smeton you are right bro, the little things over time can make a big difference. You know the saying- 'it's a marathon, not a sprint'. Subscrizzled

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smeton...there was a mix up at the distributor..product is going out ASAP

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghenerate came today in a blue spray bottle with a note saying if I die or get any harm LG sciences are not responsible.

Today I did a low intensity cardio walk earlier and will do low-moderate intensity cardio at the gym tonight. With all the food I take in I have to at least do cardio on off days to at least keep body fat down some...in todays case twice daily.

so I'll be spraying under the tounge tonight before bed and so it begins. More updates tomorrow. I am guessing it has no stimulants since it is recommended before bed. Looking forward to the next four weeks on Ghenerate(mainly the ghrp-2)

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate came today in a blue spray bottle with a note saying if I die or get any harm LG sciences are not responsible.
:laugh2: Simple yet effective.

Interested in this product. GL brotha.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It has begun, go get it Smeaton, wish you the best bro.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro!

//CC

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont want to be a downer here but even real GH shows little effects for 6 months. If this was a staple for someone who was older AND it actually worked then they might notice it slightly shorter but I don't see how this can possibly be effective. Smeton is usually pretty good at avoiding placebo so this will be interesting.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont want to be a downer here but even real GH shows little effects for 6 months. If this was a staple for someone who was older AND it actually worked then they might notice it slightly shorter but I don't see how this can possibly be effective. Smeton is usually pretty good at avoiding placebo so this will be interesting.
By that logic, Powerfull, IGF-2, I-GH-1, and all similar supplements would be obsolete, but we know that they work. Obviously you will get better effects with elevated GH levels over time, but that doesn't mean you won't benefit from it at all over a shorter duration.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By that logic, Powerfull, IGF-2, I-GH-1, and all similar supplements would be obsolete, but we know that they work. Obviously you will get better effects with elevated GH levels over time, but that doesn't mean you won't benefit from it at all over a shorter duration.
I don't believe in those products at all and think most people will believe anything before they believe they wasted their money and thats the cause for reviews being positive. So personally I think they should be obsolete.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe in those products at all and think most people will believe anything before they believe they wasted their money and thats the cause for reviews being positive. So personally I think they should be obsolete.
Have you ever tried them? I sure can't deny the sleep and libido boost I get.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried powerfull and 1-carboxy and honestly got some minor sleep disturbances but nothing else even slightly noticeable.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you first start a Dopa or GABA -like substance, it's best to start with a low dose as some people respond with the opposite intended effect. I.e. Powerful and 1-Carboxy can keep you up if you use a full dose at first. Give your body a couple of days to get used to it - my sleep is very much affected; and dreams get crazy.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey either way smeton is not shy about putting down a product if he doesn't think it works so this log should be interesting - positive or negative it should have value.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took first dosing. (7 sprays)

today before training took second dose(7 sprays) I try to leave it under the tounge as long as I can stand it under there. it takes getting used to the whole under the tounge sublingual thing

something I noticed: Maybe an energy boost not for certain though

Today : Chest Shoulders Triceps Backwidth and Backthickness-The reason i go a bit higher rep ranges on Dc is because not too long ago I had a serious injury and I guess it is just psychological and it easier on the joints.

Decline Barbell press 255 lbs= 15 rest pauses(I thought I got more, but I wrote this down in my logbook so this is what i am going by) Here is a video of the first rest pause set I got 10 reps -I did not count that last rep because I did not get it on my own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Mj5kuxZ-s"]YouTube - VID00023[/ame]

high incline barbell 145 lbs= 13 x's rest pauses

Nautilus Dip Machine 230 lbs= 31 rest pauses

Nautilus Pullover 180 lbs= 17 x's (all sets are rest pasues except the ones seperated by comma's.)

Rack Deadlift(on stair stepper) 350 lbs= 8 x's, 315 10 x's

Video is of 350 lbs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0wSJknxgg"]YouTube - Rack deads 350 lbs[/ame]

I can see adjustments I can make next time on my form on the video.(like not leaning backwards this is terrible for the back) The second set was easy and controlled and went shy of failure since I went to total failure on the first set, i thought I got good back recruitment more on the second set because of the near perfect form

I do not want to burn out my cns as I have been blasting hard for a good 3-5 weeks now and may be feeling that red line and any one that trains high intensity/goes to failure on everything knows a person simply can not do this for too long or else it back fires. (injuries, immune system down, feeling like ****) yes I did this back to myself in 2007 on a blast and got real sick.

I will not hestiate to end this blast and move onto a cruise and give my body a break for a week if I need to!

just took dose before bed..will update tomorrow -ready for bed

Diet for the day 355 protein, 380 carbohydrates 70 fat(everything was clean)
thats 3,610 calories

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great vids! Nice lifts. Those rack deads looked a little dangerous towards the end. Haha.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not know if this is an effect or not I do know I am super thirsty ..and I just took it. it may or may not be this but I mean mega thirsy. i usually do not get thirsy like that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smeton great job on those lifts man, thanks for putting the vid's up also , really add's to a log! keep it up:)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome vids brother! Diet looks solid too.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

last night I felt like a was in lucid dreaming half awake it was a strange feeling psychodelic is a word that comes to mind to describe this feeling. it felt like I was awake but in another conciousness drifting in and out. whatever it was I felt it whether related to this product or not and I usually do not feel like that at night so I am reporting facts how I felt.

Slept a good night; although i think I would have anyways with my intense workout yesterday. libido goes down when I train hard so no libido except middle of the night but I did not do anything about it and went back to sleep as I was super tired.

i was wore out from yesterdays training a lot today. my energy was zapped.

Took my dose earlier today(seven sprays)

Just took my seven sprays and about to hit the sack

todays diet and training.
Took a nap today I dont know how long maybe 30 minutes because my body was zapped from yesterday

cardio 30 minutes moderate intensity...intervual bicycle, treadmill, walking outside

diet 375 protein 315 carbs 75 fat calories...3,400 calories

I seem to notice a rejuvanated feeling after taking ghenerate which can lead to mental well being, better recovery.

Time to lay in bed and observe if I notice anything tonight untill next time, keep hope

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice honest simple updates man, thanks :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.

last night I felt like a was in lucid dreaming half awake it was a strange feeling psychodelic is a word that comes to mind to describe this feeling. it felt like I was awake but in another conciousness drifting in and out. whatever it was I felt it whether related to this product or not and I usually do not feel like that at night so I am reporting facts how I felt.

Slept a good night; although i think I would have anyways with my intense workout yesterday. libido goes down when I train hard so no libido except middle of the night but I did not do anything about it and went back to sleep as I was super tired.

i was wore out from yesterdays training a lot today. my energy was zapped.

Took my dose earlier today(seven sprays)

Just took my seven sprays and about to hit the sack

todays diet and training.
Took a nap today I dont know how long maybe 30 minutes because my body was zapped from yesterday

cardio 30 minutes moderate intensity...intervual bicycle, treadmill, walking outside

diet 375 protein 315 carbs 75 fat calories...3,400 calories

I seem to notice a rejuvanated feeling after taking ghenerate which can lead to mental well being, better recovery.

Time to lay in bed and observe if I notice anything tonight untill next time, keep hope
Get your rest buddy...you had huge lifts man! id be in traction with the deads!:D

Nice honest simple updates man, thanks :)

agree !!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool - psychedelic feelings :eek:mfg:
Keep up the good work bro! And I agree with the previous statements, great honest updates.

//CC

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your rest buddy...you had huge lifts man! id be in traction with the deads!:D
I do abdominals every workout due to the fact they were a weaker body part. every time I have lower back trouble doing abs helps it a lot. (hyperextensions as well)

Keep up the good work bro! And I agree with the previous statements, great honest updates.

//CC
thanks

today I was wore out when I woke up. great sleep and vivid dreams. i do not remember dreams like this so this product seems to be having me remembering my dreams.(or last night it was a nightmare)

My CNS is gone as I have blasted six weeks now so that is expected.

Today I went in and did donkey calve raises on the smith 225 lbs- 20 x's ,rest paused-it is a special technique Dante allows for people that have been Dc training over a year. started to warmup on the hack squat that I was going to film and felt low on energy so abandoned them..and I really felt beat up because I really wanted to crush my log book and move some heavy weight but my body would not let me.

Those who do Dc or intensity training when your cns is beat up, and you feel it, joints start to ache, low on energy, get colds easier because immune syste down, do not keep pushing or you drive your immune system even farther down making it harder to recover. i made this mistake when I first started Dc in 2007 and pushed for three weeks after and felt like a zombie everyday mentally and physcially then finally I got sick for a month(and that not only effected training and process in the gym , effected work , money )

sometimes it may be hard to reduce intensity or even take a break all together but it is best for your body and your progress.

went on to biceps and did a bunch of sets for biceps..treadmill for seven minutes, gym was going to close than a heavy set of the nautilus ab machine for 15 reps at 150 lbs .

this coming week or two the training will be lighter on purpose(not intense,like I have been the last six weeks, a couple reps shy of failure, enough to recover the cns and be ready to blast again)

I am hoping ghenerate makes this recovering process easier as well. time for bed. will look for if I have vivid dreams again.

Diet today 3,500 calories 320 protein, 320 carbs, 100 fat

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are absolutely right about being careful pushing it. Look at me, I got a wery sore hip and a knee that is aching. Haven't recovered much in a week :(
So your advice is spot on man! Listen to your body.
Oh, and hope those nightmares go away :)

//CC

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Watch that CNS bud. You and I have chatted about this before, where we are constantly on the verge of overtraining. Change up that routine every once in a while to keep things fresh. Great log Smeton.