GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So this is going to be my first EVER cut cycle and my main cutting supplements are USP labs:

Recreate
Vat Attack
w/ Bulk supercissus for maintence

Ive been cutting for 2 weeks and working out the kinks of it all. BUT with the help of:

Snagency, DreamWeaver, MrKLEEN73 and Andrew732

I have been able to design a diet....without them i would be making huge...HUGE...mistakes.

The diet as of now:

Caloric intake: 2400 kcal a day
Progression: drop between 50-100 calories a week

End goal for caloric intake for final 1-2 weeks:1850-1900 kcal

Macro intake:

Protein: over 200 grams a day (can go up to 300)
Fat: Start at around 90-110 a day and slowly drop over time (will end up around 50-60)

Carb intake- 40-170 grams a day
Low carb days: 40-60 grams
Mod carb days: 80-100
High carb spike: 150-170

Low carb days are when i only exercise once that day: Moderate carbs are when i hit a two-a-day (walking in the morning and lifting at night)

High carb days:
weeks 1-3: every 3rd day
weeks 4-7: every 3rd and 4th day
week 8-9: every 5th day

Protein sources:

red meat (beef, steak)
eggs and egg whites
whey
turkey burgers
fish ( tuna, salmon, tilapia)
turkey
roast beef
corn beef

Fat sources:

red meat
cheese
EVOO
fish oil

Carb sources:

oatmeal
brown rice
whole grain pasta
fiber bars (when in a rush)
veggies(mainly broccoli)

Supplements:

1 bottle AP : before carbs and fasted cardio
1 bottle glycobol (after im done with AP im gonna compare)

Recreate: 4 pills a day
Vat Attack: 3 grams a day (may go up to 6 but i doubt it)
SuperCissus Rx bulk: 3-4 grams a day

ADAM multi: 2 a day
Green Tea Extract:2-3 a day
Resveratrol:1 a day b4 bed
Na-R-ALA
CLA
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Glutamine
Xtend (or recoverpro)

For workout boost:
Green Mag
White Flood
GLycerGro
Thank you controlled LABS!

Training:
M: fasted light cardio am/ lift pm

T: hard lift

W: high intensity cardio

TH: fasted light cardio am/ lift pm

F: hard lift

SAT: high intensity cardio

SUN: nothing

light cardio- 30-40 minutes brisk walk
HIC: anabolic cardio

So this is what after two weeks of experimenting I have decided to follow through with.

The first week was craptacular but i was able to drop from 200's to 197. The second week im now floatined between 193-196 depending on how much i eat.

Starting weight: average 197 at 12% body fat
Goal: 180-185 at 6-7% bodyfat

Most importanlty maintain strength for next strength cycle.

My goals for lifts:

Bench: 315-325 for 3 sets of 10 with 2 minute rest intervals
Squat: 405 for 4 sets of 10 with 2 minute rest intervals
Deadlift: 405 for 4 sets of 10 no wraps 2 minute rest intervals
Standing OverHead press: 185 3 sets of 10, 2 minute rest intervals

As you can see im not going for heavy weight rather I'm focusing on intensity and rest periods. My train of thought is if i can play with these numbers, it will set up a strong foundation for my next powerlifting routine, while giving my joints time to heal.

This routine will run for 8-10 weeks hopefully.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So im finishing up my second week and starting my third week

Im dropping my calories from 2400 to 2350-2325

Biggest things ive noted is my overall composition seems to be changing. Im gonna see if i can post up some before and after pictures once im done with everything. So im gonna have my baby sister take some picture now. Too bad i cant show the progress ive already made in two weeks but it wont be able to compare after 10 weeks hopefully.

Had a carb up meal last night and now im tipping the scale at 198 with no notable fast gain. Today im hitting up 40 grams of carbs since its my rest day. This new routine is kicking my butt.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So interesting observation i made with Anabolic Pump

When i first take it about 5-8 minutes after my abs feel like they are bulging out...and in fact stick out more then normal

Once i take my carb meal they seem to subside and my chest, arms and shoulders do the larger then normal deal

Anyone felt this?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So proving once again i can be way too over zealous about kick starting a new routine im taking out the 2 days Light cardio in the morning until my body has adapted to the routine and hard cardio a little better.

Reason for this is days i walked in the morning i was considerably less focused and driven in the gym and i really want to pump out these lift sessions with all the ferocity possible.

So for the next 3-4 weeks ill keep it to 4 lift days, 2 cardio days, 1 day of complete rest. By this time 4 weeks down the road i'll asses my progress and see if i need to bump up my training to the next level.

This will also allow me to hit those two cardio days a little harder then i was planning to and not feel guilty about it.

Now to decide if i still wanna carb meal in the morning or keep it to one carb meal a day except my high carb days when ill have 2-3 carb meals....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High carb day number 3.

Woke up at 194 which was my previous low weight, I dropped th 4lbs from my last carb up day.

Carbs will be 64 grams of high fiber oatmeal divided into two meals and 94 grams of brown rice after my lift for my last meal.

With protein shake and all ill be hitting around 175 grams of carbs today

To compensate for the increase in carbs i drop my fat to stay within caloric limits while maintaining a relatively high protein.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright so im gonna tweak my diet again

I dont like carbing up my last meal of the day, i wake up bloated and looking horrible.

Im gonna try carbing up my first meal and decreasing carbs throughout the day on high carb days. I seem to lean out real well if i have protein before bed. Tonight im gonna try one serving of xtend before lights out.

Weight is was 200 last night
199 when i woke up
197 after fasted cardio

Strength is hard to gage b/c my routine is more intensity oriented then brute strength. But I did improve from last weeks numbers. So thats a plus

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHorGH - Same here with teh carb up at night. MrKleen recommended that to me and I tried it but I could not get rid of the bloat for two days after it even when using P-Slin to help with absorption. I always am able to drop more with a protein feeding as my last meal with some good fats like natty PB or maybe some EVOO. Seems we are both carb sensitive like that. Keep up the good work, always comes off fast at first but man it does slow down after 6+ weeks, I am fighting for every pound now!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it seems to work better for some then others.

I plan to drop my carbs for the next two days and see if that helps.

How long you been cutting for?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been working at it as best I can since mid-May actually. Been able to lose about 8-10 pounds so far, mainly fat and maintain about 90% of my strength that was there before I started. Granted, I really only have been using fish oil in a high dose as opposed to AP/Recreate that I ran earlier in the year. Its time for a change so now its recomp time with Prime/AP/DTHC for 6-8 weeks then looking forward to hitting O-E-P with AP after that courtesy of Jacob. I have to say the joints are getting a little beat up but with some SCRx I have been able to maintain the intensity less my injury last week.

Funny thing happened these last five days though, started to up the carb intake over the weekend and these last two days, down another pound so hovering at 201.5. Not sure if the body had adapted or not but it seems that is the case. For the recomp going to add in an extra protein shake PWO and some carbs to go with the AP and everything else will stay the same. I like your stack you have running though, I had some serious results when I first started with AP/Recreate and my diet was not that great at the time but still got down 15 pounds while packing on the muscle.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your new recomp stack sounds sick, how much you dosing SCRx?

Cutting is so tricky especially if you wanna maintain strength. My big thing is maintaining my strength so im trying to do this as slow and gradual as possible.

So do you have 5 days low carbs and 2 days high carbs?

Im still trying to get the hang of Anabolic Pump...carbs...and cutting. My stack is still a work in progress. Once Jacob comes out with O-E-P i plan on pretty much going int over drive and running it the last 30 days or however long ur suppose to run O-E-P for.

Im also gonna up my Vat Attack dosage next week....and keep the SCRx at no less then 4 grams a day

And i have to reduce my GlycerGrow to 2 scoops.....and White Flood really doesnt have that much of a energy kick...but great beta tingles.

I may do green mag and jack3d pre-workout 3x a week on my harder day and white flood on my easy day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your new recomp stack sounds sick, how much you dosing SCRx?

I am hitting this about 4.5 to 5 grams a day split into two doses.

Cutting is so tricky especially if you wanna maintain strength. My big thing is maintaining my strength so im trying to do this as slow and gradual as possible.

So do you have 5 days low carbs and 2 days high carbs?

More or less this protocol, just weekends are tough since I still like to have a life. All will change during recomp!

Im still trying to get the hang of Anabolic Pump...carbs...and cutting. My stack is still a work in progress. Once Jacob comes out with O-E-P i plan on pretty much going int over drive and running it the last 30 days or however long ur suppose to run O-E-P for.

Im also gonna up my Vat Attack dosage next week....and keep the SCRx at no less then 4 grams a day.

Vat Attack was great though I think I might have been underdosing since I was using a measuring spoon instead of my digi scale like I should have. Still saw results and once I noticed and upped it I felt the metabolism really kick into overdrive especially with ALCAR pre-workout.

And i have to reduce my GlycerGrow to 2 scoops.....and White Flood really doesnt have that much of a energy kick...but great beta tingles.

I may do green mag and jack3d pre-workout 3x a week on my harder day and white flood on my easy day.
That is what I did at least; will continue to watch and see how this works for you!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So an update

Anabolic Pump and me....we go great together for adding muscle and losing fat....but for dropping weight not so much.

Im floating at 197-198 and my dad notices....well says its obvious im losing fat but the scale reads the same. He also noted my upper body and legs look more filled out, so it actually looks more of a recomp then a cut. He still says i have A LOT of fat left to drop but if i keep going at this rate I'll be adding just as much as i lose.

Now my goal here is yes to drop body fat but i also wanna drop down to the 180's for weight category reasons. Im not a tall guy so i want every lb of muscle to equal massive strength gain/funtional use.

Im def gonna use Anabolic Pump EVERY STRENGTH CYCLE!!! Its obvious my body is responding well to it but I'm not sure if its allowing me to lower my weight. Fat is being lost but muscle may being added on too quickly. So this is gonna be a great weapon for recomping during strength routines.

Two more days and i drop my calories again another 50-75.

Deadlifts today....i cant wait!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The more time passes the more i realize how its becoming increasingly difficult to cut while useing carbs.

This is my last week I will use Anabolic Pump before i start using Glycobol.

Anabolic Pump is by far too effective at gaining muscle and droping fat simultaneously.
Im weighing 198.6 when i woke up and my abs are starting to finally come through. My vascularity is starting to be slightly noticeable...and yes i feel pumped the minute i start taking Anabolic Pump.

I will see if i can put in an order for Glycobol.

Ive raising the does of Vat Attack to 4 grams a day. Two servings of 2 grams. Ill keep it like this for the rest of the week and possibly raise it to 5 grams next week.

Calories have dropped from 2400 the first week to now 2250. Now that i know that 2400-2300 while using anabolic pump is maintenence i can keep this in mind for my next strength cycle.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
196 this morning...Finally dropped under 198

Workouts are going better, starting to see some improvement overall.

Im probably gonna go longer then intended on this cut to really cut as much fat as possible.

I put in my order for glycobol to compare to Anabolic Pump. Ill give my final thought on Anabolic Pump after im done with my 4th week.

Pre-workout supplements have changed:

I dont like White Flood...i dont react well with it and overall its just not what i expected. Im going back to using Jack3d 3 days a week along with Green Mag and Glycer Grow. One day a week ill either use White Flood or no pre-workout since its an easy lift day.

After 2 lifts back on jack3d i notice a huge difference.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u cant go wrong with usplabs bro, my favorite company

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USP Labs def backs up their claims and really goes out of their way to take care of their supporters.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP Labs def backs up their claims and really goes out of their way to take care of their supporters.
That my friend is quite the true statement. Can't say enough about the help you get from all of the USP team. How is the cut going? Prime is starting to kick in and I want to eat about everything in sight which is a pain since the goal is recomp and keeping carbs/cals right around maintenance.

I feel what you are getting at with AP, I did not lose a ton of weight when I ran it last time but the muscle and strength gains were unreal along with a good amount of fat loss. Are you taking Recreate right now?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alright so im gonna tweak my diet again

I dont like carbing up my last meal of the day, i wake up bloated and looking horrible.

Im gonna try carbing up my first meal and decreasing carbs throughout the day on high carb days. I seem to lean out real well if i have protein before bed. Tonight im gonna try one serving of xtend before lights out.

Weight is was 200 last night
199 when i woke up
197 after fasted cardio

Strength is hard to gage b/c my routine is more intensity oriented then brute strength. But I did improve from last weeks numbers. So thats a plus
GHorGH - Same here with teh carb up at night. MrKleen recommended that to me and I tried it but I could not get rid of the bloat for two days after it even when using P-Slin to help with absorption. I always am able to drop more with a protein feeding as my last meal with some good fats like natty PB or maybe some EVOO. Seems we are both carb sensitive like that. Keep up the good work, always comes off fast at first but man it does slow down after 6+ weeks, I am fighting for every pound now!
Hey I finally showed up just mark me tardy! The key to not bloating is do not drink fluids with in an hour on either side of this meal. ANY water you drink will be absorbed and held because of the massive quantities of carbs. Remember the 3:1 ratio, you will retain 3 grams of water for every 1 gram of carbs. Make sure not to drink around the carb up meal. If you must only have enough fluids to sip on while eating. I can not tell you how often I woke up swollen faced before I found out about the ratio and it was night and day difference.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I agree I was not very good about drinking minimal water but I would be so parched I had to otherwise I could barely swallow. AP and P-Slin both make me seriously thirsty; AP especially. If I don't drink water after AP and my meal I will get a nasty headache.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So an update

Anabolic Pump and me....we go great together for adding muscle and losing fat....but for dropping weight not so much.

Im floating at 197-198 and my dad notices....well says its obvious im losing fat but the scale reads the same. He also noted my upper body and legs look more filled out, so it actually looks more of a recomp then a cut. He still says i have A LOT of fat left to drop but if i keep going at this rate I'll be adding just as much as i lose.

Now my goal here is yes to drop body fat but i also wanna drop down to the 180's for weight category reasons. Im not a tall guy so i want every lb of muscle to equal massive strength gain/funtional use.

Im def gonna use Anabolic Pump EVERY STRENGTH CYCLE!!! Its obvious my body is responding well to it but I'm not sure if its allowing me to lower my weight. Fat is being lost but muscle may being added on too quickly. So this is gonna be a great weapon for recomping during strength routines.

Two more days and i drop my calories again another 50-75.

Deadlifts today....i cant wait!
Man you are not kidding regarding the Anabolic Pump being amazing for recomp however if you are cutting, 25 grams of carbs and an anabolic pump post workout will bring your wieght down. Can't wait to hear what you feel the difference is between AP and Glycobol.

During my contest prep I only had 25 grams post workout or 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 grapefruit 2nd meal, 3rd meal 15 grams worth of blueberries, 4rth the other half grapefruit, done for carbs for the day besides what was in my almonds. That will drop the weight. Just make sure you replace the cals with good fats. Blueberries when in the presence of protien and fat tells the body to burn fat predominantly as the fuel source. Not to mention the amazing anti-oxidants that are in them. Grapefruit does the same also, and gives a healthy dose of fiber as well out of the 16 grams of carbs in half a grapefruit 10 are fiber. My recomendation for cutting would be along that line. It also saves your AP supply with only one dose per day and maybe 2 in front of the carb load every 3rd day.

Another tip for after the carb refeed if you feel bloated even after avoiding water surrounding the meal is take a 10 minute soak in a very hot bath. It will pull the excess water from under your skin and walah tight as a drum.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That my friend is quite the true statement. Can't say enough about the help you get from all of the USP team. How is the cut going? Prime is starting to kick in and I want to eat about everything in sight which is a pain since the goal is recomp and keeping carbs/cals right around maintenance.

I feel what you are getting at with AP, I did not lose a ton of weight when I ran it last time but the muscle and strength gains were unreal along with a good amount of fat loss. Are you taking Recreate right now?
The cut right now is more of a visible cut then a scale cut haha. Im finally floating at 196 but the biggest difference so far is in the mirror.

Strength and endurance so far have no been effected at all by the reducing of calories. And yeah im taking Recreate and Vat Attack. These two will be taken throughout even while on glycobol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man you are not kidding regarding the Anabolic Pump being amazing for recomp however if you are cutting, 25 grams of carbs and an anabolic pump post workout will bring your wieght down. Can't wait to hear what you feel the difference is between AP and Glycobol.

During my contest prep I only had 25 grams post workout or 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 grapefruit 2nd meal, 3rd meal 15 grams worth of blueberries, 4rth the other half grapefruit, done for carbs for the day besides what was in my almonds. That will drop the weight. Just make sure you replace the cals with good fats. Blueberries when in the presence of protien and fat tells the body to burn fat predominantly as the fuel source. Not to mention the amazing anti-oxidants that are in them. Grapefruit does the same also, and gives a healthy dose of fiber as well out of the 16 grams of carbs in half a grapefruit 10 are fiber. My recomendation for cutting would be along that line. It also saves your AP supply with only one dose per day and maybe 2 in front of the carb load every 3rd day.

Another tip for after the carb refeed if you feel bloated even after avoiding water surrounding the meal is take a 10 minute soak in a very hot bath. It will pull the excess water from under your skin and walah tight as a drum.

Since i lift towards my last meals i usually dont take another AP and keep my post workout nutrition high protein. Seems to be doing the trick, but im gonna lift tomorrow morning so im gonna try this out.

Ive been considering eating grapefruit in the morning for my carb source but i wasnt sure....ill take it as a message from God saying go for it! I think i can hit it up with the blueberries staring me in the face everytime i open my fridge for breakfast.

At the moment im taking 2 AP a day each with 25-30 grams of carbs a meal. One in the morning and one post workout meal. You think i should switch up a dose for post workout?

Right now im switching to every 6th day refeed, so im going to give you an update on how my refeed went when applying the changes you suggested Kleen.

And no worries bro, better late then never!!:147:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested to see what these changes do for you. So been on AP for three days now and I swear I am already seeing changes in my abs. Now that my diet is under control I can't believe how much more effective AP is.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on when i get glycobol in I may be on AP longer then expected...which isnt a bad thing...but I will stop the comparison after 4 weeks.

Ill be going on a trip for around 2 weeks starting saturday so if it isnt in by then i wont be able to run it till i get home.

Im also running low on other staples...so either i go without for awhile or i drop extra cash...SO right now looks like ill be going without:

ALCAR
SuperCissus Rx (only till my 4 tubs get in, 2 for me 2 for my dad)
CLA
Whey (until i order ATW from NP)
EGCG
Resveratrol
ADAM multi

The res, egcg, and ALCAR i may have enough for another week and a half...maybe....i may drop my dosage so it lasts longer.

But i WILL have the important stuff during my trip

Recreate, AP, Vat Attack!, Green Mag, Jack3d, GlycerGrow, Xtend, and Glutamine

Im also gonna store some:
Oatmeal on the Go: High Fiber
Fiber One Bars

So i never have to settle for High GI carbs during my trip.

I will stick to my caloric restriction and i will NOT skip a lifting day. Actually ill be staying with my old roommate and lifting buddy so if anything one week will be extra intense. Our lifting sessions are infamous.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trip is postponed a day

Took some measurements today... seeing this is 4 weeks of using Anabolic Pump

My results on Anabolic pump:

Weight this when i woke up 196 started at round 200

Waist from love hand to love handle: little under a 36 so down over an inch

Arms are 18.5 so they actually when up

Abs are actually visible now

Overall conclusion: This is an amazing supplement for building mass while dropping fat simultaneously. In 4 weeks i have made noticeable strides in definition and hardness of muscles.

I will definitely use Anabolic Pump during my powerlifting routines to allow for a recomp effect as i get stronger.

I will use Anabolic Pump for maybe 2 more weeks but the results i have will not be compared with the 4 weeks of glycobol.

Vat attack im upping to 5 grams.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trip is postponed a day

Took some measurements today... seeing this is 4 weeks of using Anabolic Pump

My results on Anabolic pump:

Weight this when i woke up 196 started at round 200

Waist from love hand to love handle: little under a 36 so down over an inch

Arms are 18.5 so they actually when up

Abs are actually visible now

Overall conclusion: This is an amazing supplement for building mass while dropping fat simultaneously. In 4 weeks i have made noticeable strides in definition and hardness of muscles.

I will definitely use Anabolic Pump during my powerlifting routines to allow for a recomp effect as i get stronger.

I will use Anabolic Pump for maybe 2 more weeks but the results i have will not be compared with the 4 weeks of glycobol.

Vat attack im upping to 5 grams.
Man you have some big ass arms! Almost 2 inches bigger than mine. Your a MONSTAH!!!! Try lowing your carb intake around the AP to see the weight loss happening more. Whast do you want to compete int again? Power Lifting, Fighting?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With AP im taking in between 20-30 grams of carbs on a normal basis with the occasional spike to 40 grams every so often.

My re-feed wen beautiful and i walked away at 197 so Im happy that i didnt balloon up like i normally do thanks to Kleens advice.

Man you have some big ass arms! Almost 2 inches bigger than mine. Your a MONSTAH!!!! Try lowing your carb intake around the AP to see the weight loss happening more. Whast do you want to compete int again? Power Lifting, Fighting?
Haha, Thanks bro! My arms and my chest seem to be where i grow the easiest. I wanna see if i can get down to a 17.5-18 inches completely shredded

I want to compete in both actually. Ive competed in fighting/martial arts since i was around 5 so fighting competitions is a staple in my life, that i'll do for the rest of my life probably. I want to add to it competing in powerlifting once im throwing around some grown up weight.

The next two weeks i wont have a scale or what not to measure my weight or inches so im just gonna measure progress by the mirror.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With AP im taking in between 20-30 grams of carbs on a normal basis with the occasional spike to 40 grams every so often.

My re-feed wen beautiful and i walked away at 197 so Im happy that i didnt balloon up like i normally do thanks to Kleens advice.

Haha, Thanks bro! My arms and my chest seem to be where i grow the easiest. I wanna see if i can get down to a 17.5-18 inches completely shredded

I want to compete in both actually. Ive competed in fighting/martial arts since i was around 5 so fighting competitions is a staple in my life, that i'll do for the rest of my life probably. I want to add to it competing in powerlifting once im throwing around some grown up weight.

The next two weeks i wont have a scale or what not to measure my weight or inches so im just gonna measure progress by the mirror.
Sometimes that is the best way anyway. If you like your reflection things are going well. Scales and what not can trip you up sometimes.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i feel like i got hit by a bus and i love it.

I upped 20lbs on bench which was a good and a bad idea. Bad b/c I couldnt hit 3 sets of 10, good b/c it really pushed my body to give it everything it had. My buddy officially hates my work out b/c it doesnt give him time to recuperate, and when i said that wa the point he just gave me the "f*ck you" look and i laughed.

I did deadlifts instead of squats last night and i went till failure keeping rest periods between 1.5-2 minutes. I hit 2 warm up sets and hit 15 working sets (i wanna say more but i was so tired i lost track) so needless to say i was completely worn out.

Dont know what ill do today but maybe all the secondaries i didnt do last night plus the workout i was suppose to do today(which today is my easy day)

I still dont like my reflection in the mirror, but its getting better slightly. Its both re-assuring and painful to think i got around 11 and half weeks left to go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So i feel like i got hit by a bus and i love it.

I upped 20lbs on bench which was a good and a bad idea. Bad b/c I couldnt hit 3 sets of 10, good b/c it really pushed my body to give it everything it had. My buddy officially hates my work out b/c it doesnt give him time to recuperate, and when i said that wa the point he just gave me the "f*ck you" look and i laughed.

I did deadlifts instead of squats last night and i went till failure keeping rest periods between 1.5-2 minutes. I hit 2 warm up sets and hit 15 working sets (i wanna say more but i was so tired i lost track) so needless to say i was completely worn out.

Dont know what ill do today but maybe all the secondaries i didnt do last night plus the workout i was suppose to do today(which today is my easy day)

I still dont like my reflection in the mirror, but its getting better slightly. Its both re-assuring and painful to think i got around 11 and half weeks left to go.
Soon the diet becomes the challenge like the weights and it becomes almost enjoyable. Like the pain of pushing for that extra rep, or the slight limp after a leg workout. I honestly miss the detail of the contest diet. DOn't get me wrong I enjoy the freedom to eat a few "normal" meals here and there but it isn't as much of a challenge as the cutting diet. Just wait it will happen.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on how the diet and cut are going for you?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you asked finny,

Calories are down to 2150 this week

Vat Attack is p to 6 grams and ill probably keep it hear for the duration of the cut or till i run out

Im starting to notice my waist/love handle area starting to reduce in size even though its still apparent i need to loose a lot more. Im attributing this to the Vat Attack and the lose of VAT.

Anabolic Pump makes this cut kinda fun, i carbed up on saturday and maybe pounded 4 Anabolic Pumps and i woke up the next morning looking like i didnt gain a lb.

Blueberries + oatmeal = feels like im cheating

Recreate....i dont function the same when i dont take it. Its not a dependence its just a noticeable difference in mood and energy when im not on it. I feel like im cutting when i forget to take RC. The energy is clean and seriously makes me feel motivated to get to work.

As far as size is concerned.....i feel small...very small...My buddy is an absolute beast so no matter how im looking i am dwarfed by him. He is about 6-6'1. 235-240 with abs showing and round 21 inch arms.

On the brighter note, strength wise im able to keep up with him way more then a year ago. The only time i start falling behind is when i make a judgement call to stop lifting b/c of some injury im trying to rehab. The sad thing is im going to introduce him to USP Labs....so he is gona sky rocket in results and strength. I just gotta step up my game to keep up....which kinda makes me excited, i love a good competition.

Thing im looking forward to the most....O-E-P....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you asked finny,

Calories are down to 2150 this week

Vat Attack is p to 6 grams and ill probably keep it hear for the duration of the cut or till i run out

Im starting to notice my waist/love handle area starting to reduce in size even though its still apparent i need to loose a lot more. Im attributing this to the Vat Attack and the lose of VAT.

Anabolic Pump makes this cut kinda fun, i carbed up on saturday and maybe pounded 4 Anabolic Pumps and i woke up the next morning looking like i didnt gain a lb.

Blueberries + oatmeal = feels like im cheating

Recreate....i dont function the same when i dont take it. Its not a dependence its just a noticeable difference in mood and energy when im not on it. I feel like im cutting when i forget to take RC. The energy is clean and seriously makes me feel motivated to get to work.

As far as size is concerned.....i feel small...very small...My buddy is an absolute beast so no matter how im looking i am dwarfed by him. He is about 6-6'1. 235-240 with abs showing and round 21 inch arms.

On the brighter note, strength wise im able to keep up with him way more then a year ago. The only time i start falling behind is when i make a judgement call to stop lifting b/c of some injury im trying to rehab. The sad thing is im going to introduce him to USP Labs....so he is gona sky rocket in results and strength. I just gotta step up my game to keep up....which kinda makes me excited, i love a good competition.

Thing im looking forward to the most....O-E-P....
Hell Yeah, and don't worry about the feeling small that goes away when the cuts get deeper. Then you feel enthralled by what you see in the mirror. Keep it up. By the way I feel your pain, i have 2 buddies one that I consult on is diet and training, he is 6'1 238 and about 10% and my other buddy is 6'3.5" 320 and about 17 percent, he throws around 405 on bench like it doesn't exist. SHEESH MAN!!!! I am still prettier than both of em. LOL PLAYA PLAYA!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah, and don't worry about the feeling small that goes away when the cuts get deeper. Then you feel enthralled by what you see in the mirror. Keep it up. By the way I feel your pain, i have 2 buddies one that I consult on is diet and training, he is 6'1 238 and about 10% and my other buddy is 6'3.5" 320 and about 17 percent, he throws around 405 on bench like it doesn't exist. SHEESH MAN!!!! I am still prettier than both of em. LOL PLAYA PLAYA!!!!
haha i got an image of ali saying how much prettier he is then joe frazier...classic!

Updates....ive been living couch to couch in my car more then a house. Ive been trying to get everything in line for my med school applications and im almost done. Hopefully i can head home in like a day or two.

Its been raining for 5 days str8 now and the weather is kicking my ass. Ive been in the way too much...not eating nearly enough or quality food. And to top it all off i crashed in wet clothes last night.....it was a crazy f**ked up night.

My diet and cut are have gone on postpone till i get home. Ive only been able to get in the gym 3 days this week to hit all major body parts. Needless to say this has been one hell of a week.

Cant wait to get home....cant wait to try glycobol...CANT WAIT TO BE ON MY DIET AGAIN!!! all it takes is a week of not eating and not sleeping to allow you to realize what u have obviously taken for granted.

Some of the truths i came to understand:

A man needs God, goals, and family.

Family isnt always blood

Loving everyone around you does pay off...not always immediately but one day you may need somewhere to shower and sleep...and then it pays off

When you're in the gym locker room, keep your **** to yourself....no other guy wants to see it (unless their gay).

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Back down to 196 after that crazy week of traveling

Using Glycobol instead of AP

Still at 6 grams of VAT and loving it

2-4 pills of Recreate a day

Still using: EGCG, Resveratrol before bed, CLA, Fish Oil, ADAM, ALCAR, SuperCissus 3-5 grams a day, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin

Calories are going to stick at 2150 for this week and drop to 2100 for next week

Routine:

3 week Split to be repeated:

Week 1: 5 day routine focusing on each body part

Week 2: Previous routine, 4 days lifting 2 days cardio

Week 3: MrKleen super routine, 3 day lifting, 3 days cardio

Each week the rest intervals wil get shorter and shorter

Run this for two cycles then rest 1 week to asses progress.

Goals: muscle confusion, increase strength, shred fat

Composition:

A worth while body is starting to look back at me when i look in the mirror. Still got a long way to go but im making progress. Anabolic Pump did wonders for allowing me to keep size while cutting.

Lets hope glycobol can keep up. So far Ive been on Glycobol for 5 days and i wa able to drop from the 199 to 196. Arms, chest, traps, legs, and back have maintained size while there is a noticeable decrease in my mid section. Still holding a good 10lbs or more of just excess non-functional fat. Looking at another 10 weeks of cutting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice layout there man! Let's see what you can do with it. Remember, nutrition is the most important part of this so lets see the rest of this run with no unplanned cheat meals. I tell you what, we can be each others support team. I will do the same. We can check in on each other.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice layout there man! Let's see what you can do with it. Remember, nutrition is the most important part of this so lets see the rest of this run with no unplanned cheat meals. I tell you what, we can be each others support team. I will do the same. We can check in on each other.
Im down, lets do it!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to lift twice today since yesterday was a bust

Did Rack Pulls for the first time went up to 565 and did it for 2. Kept the bar at the top of the knees to be safe. Will lower it next time i hit rack pulls.

Going to hit triceps and maybe some shoulders tonight.

Conclusion:

If i hit chest hard...then legs hard....i need a day of rest after.

When hitting 2 large muscle groups consecutively im pretty much fried the next day. Wednesday my entire body was sore so i had a **** lift for shoulders that i just walked out of b/c i felt like iw as gonna tear my upper pec connecting to my anterior delt.

So either i re-work the routine or i lift 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to lift twice today since yesterday was a bust

Did Rack Pulls for the first time went up to 565 and did it for 2. Kept the bar at the top of the knees to be safe. Will lower it next time i hit rack pulls.

Going to hit triceps and maybe some shoulders tonight.

Conclusion:

If i hit chest hard...then legs hard....i need a day of rest after.

When hitting 2 large muscle groups consecutively im pretty much fried the next day. Wednesday my entire body was sore so i had a **** lift for shoulders that i just walked out of b/c i felt like iw as gonna tear my upper pec connecting to my anterior delt.

So either i re-work the routine or i lift 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off.
What is the actual layout of that workout? Honestly I would have hit a Pull group after those two workouts, then move back to the shoulders. Keep you chest and shoulders at least a day apart on higher volume training is always a good rule of thumb for planning your programs.

By the way I have the second phase of my workout you can add into that rotation if you want. Let me know and I will shoot it over. Basic premise is strength and conditioning with obvious growth as a nice side. One bodypart in a 5x5 with 2 dropsets at end for a major compound lift followed by 1 low rep all out set in the 4-5 rep failure range, and 2 drop sets for each exercise however in this there is NO rest as soon as you finish the exercise immediately move to the next exercise and go at it. For this one a 5-10 minute warmup on the elipticle is good to warm up the joints because it is done German style, no direct warm up for the exercise on the singles with drop sets. YOu can and should do the first set of the 5x5 as a warm up but not the ones following.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday i hit: Bench, Incline, DB Bench (high rep), abs, and neck

Tueday: In the hole smith machine hack squats, leg ext, leg curl, calves

Rep range was 8-10 for 4-5 sets. By the last set failure set in before 8 reps. Rest was 2-3 minutes.

After those two days even my back and shoulders where pretty fried. Biceps couldnt pull much due to my anterior delts being fried, and even though i tried to avoid my back being fried with the smith machine...well it didnt help much.

I like how your routine sound Kleen....shoot it over and lets discuss how to incorporate it. I also gotta ask u about week 3.

Oh Update on diet:
Saturday morning i was weighing 193.6.....this is bad....i dropped way too much weight quickly so i took my re-feed meal and pigged out. I didnt take Recreate to let my natural appetite shine and took in, a 12" steak sub, chicken wings, fries, and a coldstone gotta have it topped off with some krispy kreme. Needless to say i was pretty set for the rest of the day when it came to calories haha. I have some tuna and ATW whey and broccoli to keep my metabolism going though.

Im back to 197 today. So im gonna pay extra attention to my protein and fat intake and keep my carbs to one meal a day this week. And up it to two-a-day next week.

Goal for this week is to be at a strong 195. Calories is 2100.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Monday i hit: Bench, Incline, DB Bench (high rep), abs, and neck

Tueday: In the hole smith machine hack squats, leg ext, leg curl, calves

Rep range was 8-10 for 4-5 sets. By the last set failure set in before 8 reps. Rest was 2-3 minutes.

After those two days even my back and shoulders where pretty fried. Biceps couldnt pull much due to my anterior delts being fried, and even though i tried to avoid my back being fried with the smith machine...well it didnt help much.

I like how your routine sound Kleen....shoot it over and lets discuss how to incorporate it. I also gotta ask u about week 3.

Oh Update on diet:
Saturday morning i was weighing 193.6.....this is bad....i dropped way too much weight quickly so i took my re-feed meal and pigged out. I didnt take Recreate to let my natural appetite shine and took in, a 12" steak sub, chicken wings, fries, and a coldstone gotta have it topped off with some krispy kreme. Needless to say i was pretty set for the rest of the day when it came to calories haha. I have some tuna and ATW whey and broccoli to keep my metabolism going though.

Im back to 197 today. So im gonna pay extra attention to my protein and fat intake and keep my carbs to one meal a day this week. And up it to two-a-day next week.

Goal for this week is to be at a strong 195. Calories is 2100.
Nice goal! I will shoot it over for you to peruse..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Im 194 and losing weight fast. So much so i had to carb up mid week in order to slow down the weight going to low.

Im running out of Jack3d and im thinking about switching pre-workouts just so i dont get to accustomed to it. Ive been running Jack3d for a few months now....officially the longest time ive used a pre-workout out.

Im thinking either SuperPump or Shotgun....or run each then go back to jack3d.

I also got Domain ATP and Refresh so im gonna be using that either now or waiting to use it during my strength routine

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So Im 194 and losing weight fast. So much so i had to carb up mid week in order to slow down the weight going to low.

Im running out of Jack3d and im thinking about switching pre-workouts just so i dont get to accustomed to it. Ive been running Jack3d for a few months now....officially the longest time ive used a pre-workout out.

Im thinking either SuperPump or Shotgun....or run each then go back to jack3d.

I also got Domain ATP and Refresh so im gonna be using that either now or waiting to use it during my strength routine
Have you tried Scivation Vasocharge, it was the best I had before I tried Jack3d.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Scivation Vasocharge, it was the best I had before I tried Jack3d.
Hmm..no i have not....looks simple and effective though. Looks like ill give it an order.

Update:

Grumpy, tired, not motivated, feeling weak, drained, and annoyed really easy. Im attributing all this to dropping my calories lower and lower. Today is my cheat day and thank god cause i was about ready to put someone head through a wall.

Strength fluctuates with my mood. The other day i was putting up the 110's on incline with 1-2 minute rest and the next day i was just too drained to hit 405 on deadlift for more then 4 reps at a time....which pisses me off even more.

Scored a bottle of USP labs new O-E-P so im gonna give that a run when it gets here.

My body is looking better but no where near where i would like. I seems to have stumbled upon a nice little night/pre-bed meal that satiates my appetite and allows me to not go to bed cranky and hungry:

Bowl-o-broccoli with italian dressing mix and apple cider vinegar. I also take some resveratrol and go to bed. I will usually wake up a pound lighter and looking a lot tighter then when i went to bed.

Im resting up well this week cause the next 6-8 weeks im hitting up this ridiculous workout routine suggested by the wise MrKleen.

Tomorrow i will rest completely in prep for next week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm..no i have not....looks simple and effective though. Looks like ill give it an order.

Update:

Grumpy, tired, not motivated, feeling weak, drained, and annoyed really easy. Im attributing all this to dropping my calories lower and lower. Today is my cheat day and thank god cause i was about ready to put someone head through a wall.

Strength fluctuates with my mood. The other day i was putting up the 110's on incline with 1-2 minute rest and the next day i was just too drained to hit 405 on deadlift for more then 4 reps at a time....which pisses me off even more.

Scored a bottle of USP labs new O-E-P so im gonna give that a run when it gets here.

My body is looking better but no where near where i would like. I seems to have stumbled upon a nice little night/pre-bed meal that satiates my appetite and allows me to not go to bed cranky and hungry:

Bowl-o-broccoli with italian dressing mix and apple cider vinegar. I also take some resveratrol and go to bed. I will usually wake up a pound lighter and looking a lot tighter then when i went to bed.

Im resting up well this week cause the next 6-8 weeks im hitting up this ridiculous workout routine suggested by the wise MrKleen.

Tomorrow i will rest completely in prep for next week.
Congrats on the O-E-P, I wanted to try some of it too. Not sure if I am in the lucky test group or not.
Man that workout is gonna be insane. Do not take the OEP and Vasocharge or Jack3d together. Way too much stim. If you have it go with 3 scoops of the DominATP. Casey said the OEP is to stimmy to go with Jack3d.

I can't wait to hear your feedback on the program man.

Throw in some fresh asparagus with that bedtime meal and you will be even drier in the mornings.... Man I am excited for you. I can't wait to see how you look. Don't let the first week discourage you because your conditioning will improve VERY quickly so what may feel impossible will become feasible.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the O-E-P, I wanted to try some of it too. Not sure if I am in the lucky test group or not.
Man that workout is gonna be insane. Do not take the OEP and Vasocharge or Jack3d together. Way too much stim. If you have it go with 3 scoops of the DominATP. Casey said the OEP is to stimmy to go with Jack3d.

I can't wait to hear your feedback on the program man.

Throw in some fresh asparagus with that bedtime meal and you will be even drier in the mornings.... Man I am excited for you. I can't wait to see how you look. Don't let the first week discourage you because your conditioning will improve VERY quickly so what may feel impossible will become feasible.

Actually the more it kicks my ass the happier I will be. If i get totally wrecked then it kind of motivates me more. Thats why I wanna keep each phase 3-4 weeks so it gives my body just enough time to get accostumed to it then i blow it away again.

Im gonna PM you on my caloric intake for the next 6-8 weeks to make sure i dont f*ck up.

I will post pictures when im done with my cut. But dont hold yor breath thats still up to 2 months away.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First day of the new routine...and let me tell you a vomitted twice but since i dont like actually vomitting i just swallowed it again and got pissed.

routine goes something like this:

Incline Dumbbell
Pull Ups 2 sets / Burn out Pull down
Rear Lateral Raises
Dips
Hammer Curls
Squat

2 work out sets followed by at least two drop sets on each work out. Warmed up on Incline then i went straight into working sets. Only rest was to spot my dad. Work out was a blur but it was seriously the sh*t.

Got two more days of lifting like this but im changing up the excersizes. I will post the what they are after i hit them.

If this doesnt get my conditioning and endurance up then nothing will. Also im expecting sh*t tons of fat loss. I hit this routine fasted....i cannot eat anything before this routine, it will be waste of nutrients if i do.

Calories are at 2050. I am not counting post lift meal since i just burned all those calories off but it will consist of 66 grams of protein and 30-40 grams of oats along with some glycobol, fish fats, CLA, ADAM, SuperCissus, Vat Attack, and ALCAR.

I think on sticking with this routine with maybe 3-4 weeks and then upping the intensity by adding MrKleens phase 2.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First day of the new routine...and let me tell you a vomitted twice but since i dont like actually vomitting i just swallowed it again and got pissed.

routine goes something like this:

Incline Dumbbell
Pull Ups 2 sets / Burn out Pull down
Rear Lateral Raises
Dips
Hammer Curls
Squat

2 work out sets followed by at least two drop sets on each work out. Warmed up on Incline then i went straight into working sets. Only rest was to spot my dad. Work out was a blur but it was seriously the sh*t.

Got two more days of lifting like this but im changing up the excersizes. I will post the what they are after i hit them.

If this doesnt get my conditioning and endurance up then nothing will. Also im expecting sh*t tons of fat loss. I hit this routine fasted....i cannot eat anything before this routine, it will be waste of nutrients if i do.

Calories are at 2050. I am not counting post lift meal since i just burned all those calories off but it will consist of 66 grams of protein and 30-40 grams of oats along with some glycobol, fish fats, CLA, ADAM, SuperCissus, Vat Attack, and ALCAR.

I think on sticking with this routine with maybe 3-4 weeks and then upping the intensity by adding MrKleens phase 2.
Hell Yeah!!! Tear it up Bro! By the end of the week your endurance will have already drastically improved. Also I recomend you stay at 2050 for a few weeks, at least until you do not see weight/fat coming off. You dont want to waste muscle and you really dont have too much farther you can afford to drop cals so lets be sparing and only drop when your body needs it instead of dropping cals on a set schedule.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah!!! Tear it up Bro! By the end of the week your endurance will have already drastically improved. Also I recomend you stay at 2050 for a few weeks, at least until you do not see weight/fat coming off. You dont want to waste muscle and you really dont have too much farther you can afford to drop cals so lets be sparing and only drop when your body needs it instead of dropping cals on a set schedule.
You know i was thinking that and now that u say it im sticking with 2050 calories until my body hits a plateau. Thats already 400-500 calories below maintenance for me so i should see fat melt off.

But im keeping my protein at over a gram a lb. Not going any lower then 220 a day. Fat intake varies and carb intake stays between 30-80 on non-cheat/refeed days.

Im gonna start mixing BCAA and glutamine in my gallon of water to avoid muscle loss.

And by my last 1-2 weeks of my cut im gonna up my water intake to 2 gallons.

Next week im adding weight to each lift except incline dumbells where i will stay at the 110's for my working sets.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know i was thinking that and now that u say it im sticking with 2050 calories until my body hits a plateau. Thats already 400-500 calories below maintenance for me so i should see fat melt off.

But im keeping my protein at over a gram a lb. Not going any lower then 220 a day. Fat intake varies and carb intake stays between 30-80 on non-cheat/refeed days.

Im gonna start mixing BCAA and glutamine in my gallon of water to avoid muscle loss.

And by my last 1-2 weeks of my cut im gonna up my water intake to 2 gallons.

Next week im adding weight to each lift except incline dumbells where i will stay at the 110's for my working sets.
Why is it that I am so excited for you... LOL Man I just can't wait to see the results, you are gonna look ridiculous. It is gonna be SICK!