Anabolic Edge ~ Paravol ~ Leviathan Reloaded

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would like to start out by saying Thank You Palo Alto Labs for the bottle of Anabolic Edge and the bottle of Paravol

I will be double dosing the Paravol 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM
I will be running the Anabolic Edge as directed for a person under 200lbs ( 2tablets AM and 2tablets PM.

I Also have purchased 1 bottle of Paravol and 1 bottle of Leviathan Reloaded to run in this log as well. My goals are to bounce back from a cycle and this is an add on to my PCT ( nolva) .
I am currently in the middle of week 2 of my PCT and I don't normally switch out in the middle of PCT but my items were a tad bit late :( .

I will be running the Leviathan Reloaded @ 4-5 caps ed.

This is more of a recomp PCT .

I am hoping to be able to maintain muscle mass and lean out during these 30 days .And if this goes like my last LR. log I will most likely extend it to 2 bottles of RL.

I will get my stats up and TRY and I say TRY to get an updated pic up.

(1g+ of Resveratrol per 4 caps)

Anabolic Edge
by Palo Alto Labs
Let’s face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle.
Compare that to the body’s favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of stored energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it’s easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.
Your body’s main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it’s impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone.
In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.
Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don’t want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone?

PARAVOL

LEVIATHAN RELOADED

Leviathan Reloaded Ingredient Break Down and Profile:
Ingredient Profile:
Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
Caffeine
Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
Acacia Rigidula
Hordenine
PEA (Phenylethylamine)
Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1
Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs​

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
First in!
Good luck, in to see how the AE works for you and I'm a big fan of LR.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Paravol 4 caps 2 AM 2caps PM

Anabolic Edge @ tablets AM 2 tablets PM

Leviathan Reloaded 3 caps split till I get tolerance up.

cliff notes:

Felt real good all day with plenty of energy. I didn't have any problems with the stims at all. It is to early to see anything from AE and Paravol. I will note any libido / S drive ups or downs ( no pun intended )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for this

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
cool glad too see a few people interested

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Get big, no pun intended. :borladuck:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about the combo...subbed

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys

nothing to note just yet

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any libido boost or any extra volume thus far. I have been a k=little more agressive ( feelling ) . But still nothing really to report.

more to come

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 and 2 of Paravol

I started out with 2 caps of Paravol in the AM and 2 caps in the PM as directed by the PAL rep. I ran 1 full bottle on out . And this is my results.

I had no signs of extra volume from this product at all .I was a little disapointed to find nothing had changed . It could be just me but I can't say that it did anything at all for me . This is just honest feedback not bashing the product at all.

Week 1and 2 of Anabolic Edge

I have been running 2 tabs in the AM and 2 tabs in the PM as directed by the bottle . I am very pleased with this product thus far. My lifts are great and I can say I am inpressed . I have had some intense workouts and my strength has been up the whole time . Now I can't say I have made any real gains on this product but I like to say AE is keeping my workouts strong . I have been totally swamped at work this whole month with no days off so this is the best I could do as for now . I will try to get another update in soon.

thanks
Ern

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice update, I started up AE myself this week (had 2 bottles giving me 'the eye.')

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awhile back i ran paravol for 3 months straight, started getting 'noticable' results after around a month. takes some time for paravol to kick in, but results keep getting stronger. after the 3 months i had to stop-taking a piss was almost orgasmic. i would suggest running paravol for at least 2 months.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Edge is some good stuff. Can't comment on the LR, but AE is great for pct, and like thebigt, it took a few weeks for me to get any noticeable boost from Paravol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... I ran 2 bottles of AE earlier and I really like it, it help to keep my strength after my epi cycle.

good luck bro!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I must say at 189lbs I am impressed with my 275 for 3 reps for bench today
22 pullups as well

my strength is up :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I added in 4 caps of NE2 from Axis labs and it gave ma a freaky pump

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I also added 10grams of ibcca to my sling shot and used it intra work out :D love that stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also added 10grams of ibcca to my sling shot and used it intra work out :D love that stuff
shameless plug.:lol5:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liking AE brah, I havnt seen anyone who has been dissapointed with it so far

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on the bench ern. what was your best before??

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great product to use as a PCT along as a standalone nH product. I would and will plan on another run of this .I think it is very solid product that helps keep strength up and keep gains :D

Thanks PaloAlto LABS for this product. An please forgive me as this was not a normal detailed log as I have yet to have a day off in 33 days now

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is a great product to use as a PCT along as a standalone nH product. I would and will plan on another run of this .I think it is very solid product that helps keep strength up and keep gains :D

Thanks PaloAlto LABS for this product. An please forgive me as this was not a normal detailed log as I have yet to have a day off in 33 days now
Hows the weight, strength fat compared to pre pct?