Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thinking of adding it to pct in 2 months, any thoughts bout using AE in pct?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think most would recommend it.

Except I thought you were on trt…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think most would recommend it.

Except I thought you were on trt…
yup, have been on trt for 12 years- 100mg test cyp weekly, still like to do mild otc pcts when I run a cycle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you talking about CEL Anabolic Effect? If so yes it would make a great addition to pct and can help big time with recovery while your test levels come back up.

Edit: I see you’re on trt so you don’t really need a pct but it would be great to add during a break between “anabolics”

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been on AE a couple of days and I’ve noticed already : a drying/leaning effect in the face(cortisol balancing?) , more vascularity, and fullpumps in the gym. Wonder how it will be midway and I got 2 bottles.

@Resolve10 noted similar to what I’m getting. The vascularity and fullness is real

so I’d say it’s worth a shot , lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about CEL Anabolic Effect? If so yes it would make a great addition to pct and can help big time with recovery while your test levels come back up.

Edit: I see you’re on trt so you don’t really need a pct but it would be great to add during a break between “anabolics”
man, even on my low dosed trt[100mg weekly] I feel run down after running a cycle...big time pct's aren't needed, but otc pct helps take the edge off if you know what I mean? I had planned or trying AE anyways, what better time than [pct]?