1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    try to get jacked looking for a vacation in the sun i'll be going on, so i want to look lean with no bloat.
    Then you want recomp agents. Halo takes first prize then.

Everyone bloats with tren, so I vote no.

IMO Epithio's recomp potential is waaay overrated. I was super carb sensitive on that compound, so I vote no again.

On the other hand, Phera's bloat reputation is overrated because everyone eats like a cow on that compound... however there is still SOME bloat even with a strict diet. I sit the fence.

Superdrol was FANTASTIC for recomp for me. I wouldn't run it without a test base again, but that's not gonna be a problem for you. I'd do some searches with people who kick start pinning with an oral. See what the others think about a SD or Phera kickstart. Once you drop the oral, you'll only have to deal with test bloat based on your own personal response.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks for your response. so you are recommending maybe start with superdrol for 3-4 weeks and then bridge into Hdrol since i have 6 weeks?

i'd like to use something to bulk on and then switch to something more "dry" and vascular once i've put on 10lbs or so.

i have ran superdrol a few times before and used it to kickstart at 12 week test cyp and tren ace cycle. i put on crazy weight but i felt pretty cra ppy the whole time and would like to try something else if possible. superdrol was pretty intense and i'm looking at a longer cycle this time.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

I could totally see how you felt like crap with SD. It was explosive but a totally miserable experience at the same time for me.

No, I don't recommend bridging from an explosive compound to a milder one. That's not good logic, so I vote no on a kickstart bridged to halo.

I'd say either kickstart with a hefty dose of halo or phera. By then, the test will kick in and it will overshadow anything else on the legal market today IMO.

Keep in mind, I don't have experience pinning. So my opinion should most definately be taken with a grain of salt
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

worried about the knee pain you keep mentioning. do you think i could get decent results from the hemo using 1-3 times a week, and do you think that would ok for keeping knee pain away? hemo sounds like something i want to try but have to look out for the knee.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    worried about the knee pain you keep mentioning. do you think i could get decent results from the hemo using 1-3 times a week, and do you think that would ok for keeping knee pain away? hemo sounds like something i want to try but have to look out for the knee.
    T,
    It would be reasonable to try it. Hemo is typically used as preworkout only so one session here or there would be fine from a rep standpoint.

With your medical history, if it flares the knee, in my personal opinion I'd just move on to another supplement. If it doesn't irritate the knee, in my professional opinion, I see no reason not to use it however you like.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I only used it 3x/wk. You're supposed to use it for a max of 5x/wk, so I think 3-4 is ample.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I'd say either kickstart with a hefty dose of halo or phera. By then, the test will kick in and it will overshadow anything else on the legal market today IMO.
    Keep in mind, I don't have experience pinning. So my opinion should most definately be taken with a grain of salt

thanks man!
    I'm hoping halo/phera taken at higher dose doesn't make me feel as shiatty at superdrol did, i may just take superdrol and tough it out though.
    i think i'm probably going to run phera at 30mg for the first 3-4 weeks, and then bridge into Hdrol at 75mg for another 6 weeks and Xtren at 60mg for 5 weeks. i know this is not great for my liver so i'll be getting blood work, and i only really do 1 cycle a year generally so i'm ok with punishing my body a bit as long as i'm keeping tabs on it the whole time. plus this will be lower dose than most, just run for longer.

sorry to jack your thread jason, here is my cycle log so this will be my last post that has nothing to do with your log.

Neverstop's "LETS RUIN MY LIVER!!" cycle

would be great to get your thoughts guys!! thanks and good luck!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    T,
    It would be reasonable to try it. Hemo is typically used as preworkout only so one session here or there would be fine from a rep standpoint.

With your medical history, if it flares the knee, in my personal opinion I'd just move on to another supplement. If it doesn't irritate the knee, in my professional opinion, I see no reason not to use it however you like.
    thanks celc, that is sound advice. does axis offer samples on it's website? would like to see how i react before i purchase.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks celc, that is sound advice. does axis offer samples on it's website? would like to see how i react before i purchase.
    "samples" are on the way as per our SA discussion

I'm not sure how the official Axis samples work, but I'm not thinking that there are any at this point. Let me double check though, before I put my foot in my mouth... like I do with every other post

Similar Forum Threads

1. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 10:14 AM