Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 TUESDAY 7/14/09

WEIGHT:
192.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
4x ACTX, 3x LeanFX, 8x Hemo

DIET:
Meal 1 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 2 - cheat meal due to work
Meal 3 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 4 - 2 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice
Meal 5 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 6 - *maybe 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT: (pounds x reps)

LEGS
Squats - 135x10 (wu), 225x8 (wu), 315x6 (wu), 405x6, 455x6 (last two working sets felt light)
Leg Press - 1020x6
Hack Squats - 470x6 (went lighter today)
BB Lunges - 135x6 (went very light)
Seated Leg Curls - 150x6
Leg Ext. - 300x6

CARDIO
Box jump squats (height above waist) - 6, 6, 6 (1.5min rest between each set)
5mins on the Bike - 1min @ level 1 resistance, 1min @ level 2, 1min @ level 3, 1min @ level 4, and 1min @ level 5
*followed by stretching

DAY 16 REVIEW:
Tonights workout went by quick. My knees started aching terribly (esp my right) after the first couple sets of squats... the pain persisted so I wrapped my knees for my last two working sets of Squats, on Leg Press, and on Hack Squats. However, I did feel very strong while Squatting today. I went lighter on Hacks and Lunges due to my knees - wanted to avoid any possible injury. I decided to play around cardio and did box jumps/squats with the box sitting a few inches higher than my waist. I am going to supplement in some Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + more fish oils, and hopefully that will help out my knees.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your freaking leg workouts, bro. Sheesh! You have some serious leg power there dude. I still haven't seen those wheels! Did I miss some pictures you posted, or have you not put any up?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You and your freaking leg workouts, bro. Sheesh! You have some serious leg power there dude. I still haven't seen those wheels! Did I miss some pictures you posted, or have you not put any up?
haha, thanks - If only had the same genetics in my upper-body! From the looks of it, I think your legs are more defined, but mine are bigger (esp my quads). I did not post up any pics from my last log, bc neither of our comps read my fiance's memory card. I will be purchasing a new camera soon, so i will have pics all throughout my next log starting on 7-26-09, or at the end of this one.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 17 WEDNESDAY 7/15/09

WEIGHT:
192.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
8x Hemo, 4x ACTX, 3x LeanFX

DIET:
Meal 1 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 2 - 2x 4oz Hamburgers (lean/drained) w/ lightly buttered/mayo'd buns and lettuce :)
Meal 3 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 4 - cheat meal due to work (chick-fil-a) 12pc nugget, large waffle fries, polynesian sauce, and one large sweet ass tea!
Meal 5 - haven't had, but it might be another shake

WORKOUT: (pounds x reps)
*I've decided to finish up my workout week in four consecutive days. Also, I hit back with tri's; tomorrow i'll be hitting delts, traps, forearms, and abs.

BACK/TRICEPS (worked out in consecutive order as listed below)
CG Pullups (50 total): 22, 14, 8, 6 (could have gone 24-25 for the first set, but hesitated)
CG Bench Press: 135x10 (wu), 225x6
Wide+Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 150x4 (those CG Pullups cashed me out!)
EZ-Bar Skull Crushers: 125x6
BB Bent-Over Rows - 225x6 (felt heavy today)
Rope Tricep Pulldowns - 100x10 (wu), 150x5 (wu), 200x4 (very heavy)
Cable Rows - 160x6
One-Handed Reverse Tricep Pulldowns - 60x6
Seated Tricep Ext Machine (behind head) - 100x6
Rack Pulls (knee-height) - 135x10 (wu), 225x8 (wu), 315x6 (wu), 405x4 (wu), 500x6 (NEW PR) - with a few reps left in me

CARDIO
Ran the track in my gym... Let me explain:
The track in my gym is rectangular - say maybe 50x100. What I did today is what I'd consider high intensity cardio and very taxing/winding. Now, let's label the rectangular track for each of its corners; A, B, C, and D. You place four 45lb weights (preferably weights for BB's). Point A is the starting line and Point D is the finishing line. You pick up the two 45lb weights from Point A and jog with them and drop them off at Point B, then you jog back to Point A to pick up the other two from Point B jog with them to Point C, then you jog back to Point B to pick up the other two and jog them to Point C, then you pick up the two that are already at Point C to jog to Point D, jog back to Point C to pick up the last two and jog them back to Point D - finishing. Not sure if this makes sense... Basically, A to B, A to B, B to C, B to C, C to D, and C to D (with 1 45lb weight in each hand each time). I did this twice with a long rest (walk) between the first and second set. I believe this works your whole body and leaves you out of breathe each time.

DAY 17 REVIEW:
Workout lasted just under 1 hour. My right knee still hurts today, esp when I walk up and down stairs - hurts directly below my kneecap. My left forearms was giving me problems as well; like the feeling you get with dry joints, but the pain has ceased now. I set a new PR for Rack pulls - 500x6. I will hit regular Deadlifts next week. I have explained the rest of my workout above in parenthesis.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AD CD LMNOP... :think: :laugh:

Congrats on the PR :head:

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 18 THURSDAY 7/16/09

WEIGHT:
196lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
8x Hemo, 3x LeanFX, 4x ACTX

DIET:
Meal 1 - cheat meal due to work
Meal 2 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
WORKOUT
Meal 3 - 2 cups of rice, 2 16oz chicken breasts
Meal 4 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT:
pounds x reps

DELTS
DB Shoulder Press: 45x10 (wu), 70x8 (wu), 90x6 (should have upped the weight)
BB Military Press: 185x6
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral: 280x6
Seated DB Rear Lateral Raises - 45x6
Cable Side Lateral Raises - 60x6

TRAPS
DB Shrugs: 150x6 (3sec hold at top of rep)
BB Shrugs (behind back): 545x6 (NEW PR)

FOREARMS
Rope Pullups (Curls): 140x6
BB Wrist Curls (behind back): 135x6 (3sec hold at top of rep)

ABS
I did 10 diff exercises for 6 reps each.

CARDIO
Box Jumps (above waist height): 6,6 (feet stayed on ground/box no longer than one second, and 1min rest between each set)

DAY 18 REVIEW:
Workout went by superfast. Right knee still hurts and left forearm started aching worse than yesterday (screwed it up when i threw up the DB's for Shouler Presses), but it's all right now. I set another new PR for BB Shrugs. Nice pump, muscles felt strong, and body felt lean/full. Traps are sore right now and so are my Lats! I will be taking tomorrow, saturday, and sunday off.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man..you are crazy strong! Can you explain rope pullups to me?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty strong lifts bro!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 19, 20, & 21

REST DAYS

SUPPLEMENTATION:
4x ACTX, 3x LeanFX

***New Update:
I have gotten the recomp I was looking for with this stack during the first three weeks. I will stop taking the ACTX and LeanFX tonight (sunday), but I will finish pumping it up with the Hemodraulix. Starting tomorrow, I will preload 5g of Taurine and 8caps of CEL Cycle Assist as I will begin my cutting cycle on 7-27-09 (getting ready for the show). I will eat more, but I will eat sensibly. No cardio will be done this following week. I would like to thank all those who have followed me along (reps to you lot). I will continue to log in this thread until next sunday.

Reviews:
LeanFX (AX) - Excellent product. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to cut down/recomp. I will definitely use this product sometime in the future. This product helped me lean up as I wanted to, and took size off of my waist.
*I RATE THIS PRODUCT 4.5/5 STARS*

Activate Xtreme (DS) - Great product. I would also recommend this product to everyone, esp those looking for an extra boost. ACTX helped me keep my strength up, and also gave me more of a sex drive. I'm unsure if I'll use this product in the future; I prefer Bio Forge.
*I RATE THIS PRODUCT 4/5 STARS*

Hemodraulix (Axis Labs) - Amazing product! Gave me hellacious pumps, and still worked well, considering I took Jack3d for a whole month before using Hemo. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good pump/preWO supp. This product also helped me keep my strength up... and for the price (cheap), it's a STEAL! I will be using this product again in the future - I'm curious to see what better gains it will give me, and I might even use it for PCT during my upcoming cycle.
*I RATE THIS PRODUCT 5/5 STARS*

Jason

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aw I see so they are just rope curls haha...that seated/lying way is interesting tho. I'm glad you dig the Hemo! Its great stuff eh? It still to this day is my favorite natty supp.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aw I see so they are just rope curls haha...that seated/lying way is interesting tho. I'm glad you dig the Hemo! Its great stuff eh? It still to this day is my favorite natty supp.
Yes sir, except I focus more on squeezing forarms than I do biceps. Lovin' the Hemo! I would have to say it is one of my new fav suppys too.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 22 MONDAY 7/20/09

WEIGHT:
194.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
4x CEL Cycle Assist (twice a day)
5g Taurine (after breakfast)
8x Hemo (preworkout)

DIET:
Meal 1 - Cheat Meal
Meal 2 - Cytogainer Shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 3 - Cytogainer Shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
Meal 4 - 2 cups of Rice, 8oz of Salmon, 8oz of Orange Roughy
Meal 5 - 1 cup of Yogurt and 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter

WORKOUT: *pounds x reps*

CHEST
Flat Bench Press: 135x10 (wu/half-reps), 185x8 (wu/half-reps), 225x6 (wu/half-reps), 275x3, 275x3
Incline DB Press: 100x6
DB Pullover: 120x4 (NEW PR)
Cable Crossovers (Decline/Standing): 60x6 (deep stretches)
Pec-Deck: 200x6 (deep stretches)

BICEPS
BB Curls: 115x6 (very good form, slow and concentrated)
Seated EZ-Bar Preacher Curls: 115x4 (NEW PR)
Standing DB Hammer Curls: 55x6
Rope Curls: 150x5 (NEW PR)

CALVES
Seated Single Calf Raises: 135x6 (each calf)
Seated Hammer Strength Horizontal Single Calf Raises: 290x6 (each calf)

DAY 22 REVIEW:
My Bench Press is at a plateau... hormones next week should help with that! Set a few new PR's today. Right knee no longer aches, and left forearm felt fine. Workout was finished in under 55mins. Great pumps/vascularity.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout bro. Big #s! I would give myself a hernia if I attempted 120 on pullovers! :eek:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hemodraulix (Axis Labs) - Amazing product! Gave me hellacious pumps, and still worked well, considering I took Jack3d for a whole month before using Hemo. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good pump/preWO supp. This product also helped me keep my strength up... and for the price (cheap), it's a STEAL! I will be using this product again in the future - I'm curious to see what better gains it will give me, and I might even use it for PCT during my upcoming cycle.
*I RATE THIS PRODUCT 5/5 STARS*

Jason
Whoa! That' s a pretty strong review. I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I haven't tried Hemo yet. But you have me convinced with the unsolicited feedback. I've been contemplating a cut for the rest of summer and it sounds like you thought it was a nice addition. I think I'll add it in :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo is amazing, and heck of a good deal. It's $40, but lasts for a LONG time. Plus, it's got sesamin oil and some other goodies that would cost you much more if you bought them separately. For that amount of sesamin you're usually paying $20 or so, and you get that PLUS the AA, arginine, BA, etc.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hemo is amazing, and heck of a good deal. It's $40, but lasts for a LONG time. Plus, it's got sesamin oil and some other goodies that would cost you much more if you bought them separately. For that amount of sesamin you're usually paying $20 or so, and you get that PLUS the AA, arginine, BA, etc.
precisely:)

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 TUESDAY 7/21/09

REST DAY

DAY 24 WEDNESDAY 7/22/09

WEIGHT:
193lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
5g taurine, 8x hemo (preWO), 2 servings of cycle assist

WORKOUT: pounds x reps

DELTS/TRAPS
DB Shoulder Press: 45x10 (wu/alternating), 60x8 (wu/alternating), 90x6
BB Upright Rows: 155x4 (felt real heavy)
DB Front Raises: 45x6
Cable Side Lateral Raises: 60x6
Machine Shoulder Press: 100x6 (alternating)
Lower Pulley Row to Neck: 150x6 (standing)

TRICEPS (a1+a2 and b1+b2 = supersets - no rest between sets)
EZ-Bar Skull Crushers: 125x6 (felt heavy today)
A1. Rope Pulldowns: 150x6
A2. Reverse Pulldowns: 150x6
B1. Smith Machine Reverse Bench Press: 195x6 (my first time doing these)
B2. DB Kickbacks: 45x6 (simultaneous)

FOREARMS " " and went very light + more reps on each exercise
A1. BB Reverse Curls: 95x12
A2. Cambered Bar Behind Back Wrist Curls: 100x12

DAY 24 REVIEW:
Finished tonights workout in less than 45mins. I felt so aggressive (I think I lift better when I know I'm short on time). Felt strong in all lifts except for the one's listed in parenthesis. I did an extra set for triceps to help build my bench compound lifts back up, and I also did some alternating machine shoulder presses to help strengthen my military/db shoulder press lifts next time. Pumps were awesome - still feeling it big in my triceps are those reverse grip bench presses (one of my new fav tri exercises). Very minor pain in wrists during reverse bb curls and minor aches in left shoulder during db presses. I will take off tmrw, and continue my workout on friday (back/legs/abs) - killer!!!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 25/26

REST DAYS

DAY 27 SATURDAY 7/25/09

WEIGHT:
193lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
5g taurine, 8x hemo (preWO), 2 servings of cycle assist

WORKOUT: pounds x reps

LEGS/BACK
Leg Press: 1,000x6, 1,000x6, 1,000x6, 1,000x6
Rack Pulls: 405x4, 405x4, 405x4, 405x4

FINAL REVIEW:
I was short on time today, so decided to hit two major compound lifts. Back felt weird so I went lighter on the rack pulls. Legs are fine, except very little pain in my right knee, but it's fine now. Felt strong today. Definitely felt the pumps in my legs. I ate a little more dirty this week, bc I thought I was going to start my cutting cycle next - change of plans. I will not post tomorrow as this will be my last post here tonight.

These past 27 days have treated me well. I've achieved the recomp I was looking for, keep my strength up, and lost size off my waist (main goal). I am looking a bit leaner, and I know I lost a bit of size, but that's okay as I'll kick off my bulking cycle next monday.

Thanks to all those who have followed. I hope to see you all in my new log; I'll be sure to post the link here.

Any questions - Just ask.

Jason

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
still waiting on pics of before your previous cycle and now bro! i want to see what a ~180lb dude putting on 20lbs+ in a few moths looks like!! sick sick sick gains. your other cycle with tren/pplex/hdrol is one of the most impressive gains i've seen in that short of an amount of time. the detail in your log was very appreciated, especially the summary with what you would have done differently.

gotta love juice, it would probably take someone 3+ years to make those gains naturally!

sorry to jack your log but would be great to get your input:

i'll be running something similar to what you did (xtren/hdrol/pplex) but with low dose test cyp, HCG and IGF added. I'll be going with slightly lower doses and a little longer cycle duration though.

thinking of replacing the Pheraplex with epistane perhaps? i havn't run either but i'm worried about getting too bloated on Phera, I have 6.5 weeks from the middle of September to try to get jacked looking for a vacation in the sun i'll be going on, so i want to look lean with no bloat. goal is to try to put on some more mass for the first 3 weeks and then clean up my diet and just cruise on the Xtren/test/hdrol and try to lose a few % of bf.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try to get jacked looking for a vacation in the sun i'll be going on, so i want to look lean with no bloat.
Then you want recomp agents. Halo takes first prize then.

Everyone bloats with tren, so I vote no.

IMO Epithio's recomp potential is waaay overrated. I was super carb sensitive on that compound, so I vote no again.

On the other hand, Phera's bloat reputation is overrated because everyone eats like a cow on that compound... however there is still SOME bloat even with a strict diet. I sit the fence.

Superdrol was FANTASTIC for recomp for me. I wouldn't run it without a test base again, but that's not gonna be a problem for you. I'd do some searches with people who kick start pinning with an oral. See what the others think about a SD or Phera kickstart. Once you drop the oral, you'll only have to deal with test bloat based on your own personal response.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your response. so you are recommending maybe start with superdrol for 3-4 weeks and then bridge into Hdrol since i have 6 weeks?

i'd like to use something to bulk on and then switch to something more "dry" and vascular once i've put on 10lbs or so.

i have ran superdrol a few times before and used it to kickstart at 12 week test cyp and tren ace cycle. i put on crazy weight but i felt pretty cra ppy the whole time and would like to try something else if possible. superdrol was pretty intense and i'm looking at a longer cycle this time.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could totally see how you felt like crap with SD. It was explosive but a totally miserable experience at the same time for me.

No, I don't recommend bridging from an explosive compound to a milder one. That's not good logic, so I vote no on a kickstart bridged to halo.

I'd say either kickstart with a hefty dose of halo or phera. By then, the test will kick in and it will overshadow anything else on the legal market today IMO.

Keep in mind, I don't have experience pinning. So my opinion should most definately be taken with a grain of salt :laugh2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
worried about the knee pain you keep mentioning. do you think i could get decent results from the hemo using 1-3 times a week, and do you think that would ok for keeping knee pain away? hemo sounds like something i want to try but have to look out for the knee.:sigh1:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
worried about the knee pain you keep mentioning. do you think i could get decent results from the hemo using 1-3 times a week, and do you think that would ok for keeping knee pain away? hemo sounds like something i want to try but have to look out for the knee.:sigh1:
T,
It would be reasonable to try it. Hemo is typically used as preworkout only so one session here or there would be fine from a rep standpoint.

With your medical history, if it flares the knee, in my personal opinion I'd just move on to another supplement. If it doesn't irritate the knee, in my professional opinion, I see no reason not to use it however you like.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only used it 3x/wk. You're supposed to use it for a max of 5x/wk, so I think 3-4 is ample.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd say either kickstart with a hefty dose of halo or phera. By then, the test will kick in and it will overshadow anything else on the legal market today IMO.
Keep in mind, I don't have experience pinning. So my opinion should most definately be taken with a grain of salt :laugh2:

thanks man!
I'm hoping halo/phera taken at higher dose doesn't make me feel as shiatty at superdrol did, i may just take superdrol and tough it out though.
i think i'm probably going to run phera at 30mg for the first 3-4 weeks, and then bridge into Hdrol at 75mg for another 6 weeks and Xtren at 60mg for 5 weeks. i know this is not great for my liver so i'll be getting blood work, and i only really do 1 cycle a year generally so i'm ok with punishing my body a bit as long as i'm keeping tabs on it the whole time. plus this will be lower dose than most, just run for longer.

sorry to jack your thread jason, here is my cycle log so this will be my last post that has nothing to do with your log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/133311-neverstops-lets-ruin.html#post2093461

would be great to get your thoughts guys!! thanks and good luck!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T,
It would be reasonable to try it. Hemo is typically used as preworkout only so one session here or there would be fine from a rep standpoint.

With your medical history, if it flares the knee, in my personal opinion I'd just move on to another supplement. If it doesn't irritate the knee, in my professional opinion, I see no reason not to use it however you like.
thanks celc, that is sound advice. does axis offer samples on it's website? would like to see how i react before i purchase.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks celc, that is sound advice. does axis offer samples on it's website? would like to see how i react before i purchase.
"samples" are on the way as per our SA discussion :147:

I'm not sure how the official Axis samples work, but I'm not thinking that there are any at this point. Let me double check though, before I put my foot in my mouth... like I do with every other post :laugh2: