Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Those numbers on leg extensions look just HUGE! That's always been one of my favorite movements, but I don't think I've ever hit 300. Otherwise, I'd say you lift about 10% heavier than I would if I were running a similar MaxOT split

    Glad you're liking the Hemo so far. I bet endurance will start to improve once you get used to the new training style and after a week or 2 of dosing your supp arsenal. I like the looks of the way you're stacking overall.
    Thanks! I've always had strong legs as they develop so well. I could lift legs once per month and that would be sufficient (including calves). I really am enjoying this Max-OT training, but it's kicking my butt. Like you said, i'm sure i'll adapt to it in the following weeks to come; i.e., endurance, etc... I'm really enjoying this stack.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Bro.....strong delts!!!
    thanks
    •   
       


  3. you seein some sick calve vascularity with this yet? lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    you seein some sick calve vascularity with this yet? lol
    lol - I've always had sick vascularity in my calves, but they are looking better!

  5. DAY 6 SATURDAY 7/4/09

    REST DAY

    Weight:
    n/a

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4 caps of ACTX - 2 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    3 caps of LeanFX - 1 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    Supporting/Daily Supps taken in the a.m. and p.m.

    Diet:
    5 meals per day

    DAY 7 SUNDAY 7/5/09

    REST DAY

    Weight:
    n/a

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4 caps of ACTX - 2 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    3 caps of LeanFX - 1 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    Supporting/Daily Supps taken in the a.m. and p.m.

    Diet:
    5 meals per day

    Review:
    I'm looking much more leaner/vascular now whenever I look in the mirror. I can visibly see my waist getting smaller (unless my mind is playing tricks on me). My whole body is looking/feeling much tighter.
    •   
       


  6. DAY 8 MONDAY 7/6/09

    REST DAY

    4 CAPS OF ACTX
    3 CAPS OF LEANFX

    5 MEALS

    DAY 9 TUESDAY 7/7/09

    WEIGHT:
    196.5lbs

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4 caps of ACTX - 2 in the a.m. (preWO), 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    3 caps of LeanFX - 1 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    8 x Hemodraulix preWO
    Supporting/Daily Supps taken in the a.m.

    DIET:
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of coffee
    WORKOUT
    Meal 2 - 1 cytogainer shake
    Meal 3 - Cheat meal due to work
    Meal 4 - 1 cytogainer shake
    Meal 5 - 2 cups of rice, 6oz salmon, 6oz orange roughy
    Meal 6 - perhaps 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

    WORKOUT:
    Pounds X Reps

    CHEST
    Flat Bench Press - 135x10 (wu), 185x10 (wu), 225x5 (wu), 275x3, 275x3
    Incline DB Press - 100x6 (still had strength for few more reps)
    Weight Dips - BW+90lbs for 6 reps (all the way up and pause at bottom of each rep)
    DB Pullovers - 110x6
    Pec-Deck - 200x6 (deep stretch)

    TRICEPS
    EZ-Bar Skull Crushers - 115x6
    Rope Pulldowns - 150x6
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 200x6
    Reverse Cable Pulldowns (single-handed) 60x6, 60x6

    CARDIO
    Treadmill - 5mins @ 2.5mph on 10% incline, 5mins @ 3mph on 10% incline, 2.5mins @ 3.5mph on 10% incline, and 5min walk (cool down) @ 2mph with no incline.

    DAY 9 REVIEW:
    I decided to do two working sets on Flat Bench at 3 reps, bc i'm feeling weaker on my Flat Bench Presses - will switch to DB Flat Presses next chest workout. I will increase the weight on DB Incline Presses next time as I still had 2-3 reps in me. Everything else went fine. Rope Pulldowns felt a bit heavy today so I kept it at 150lbs to avoid any injury. Cardio was nice, but I think i'll go 3.5mph on 10% incline next time for a full 5mins.

    Had a nice pump today and good vascularity throughout upper body. Beginning to look more cut and defined - esp more in arms.

    Off to work now!

  7. DAY 10 WEDNESDAY 7/8/09

    REST DAY

  8. DAY 11 THURSDAY 7/9/09

    WEIGHT:
    193.75lbs

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemodraulix
    4x ACTX
    3x LeanFX

    DIET:
    Meal 1 - 2 cups of rice, 8oz steak, leafy greens
    WORKOUT
    Meal 2 - cytogainer shake (3 scoops w/ 8oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 3 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice
    Meal 4 - cytogainer shake
    Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

    WORKOUT:
    Pounds X Reps

    Back
    Rack-Pulls - 135x5 (wu), 225x5 (wu), 315x5 (wu), 455x6 (NEW PR)
    CG Pullups - BWx4, BW+90x4
    Wide/Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 160x4
    Smith Bent-Over Rows - 225x6 (light weight and very good form)
    DB Rows - 150x6 (NEW PR)
    T-Bar Rows - 135x6

    Biceps
    EZ-Bar Curls - 125x6
    Seated DB Curls - 45x6
    Cable Curls - 90x6
    Rope Curls - 140x6 (NEW PR)

    Abs
    Hanging Leg Raises - 15, 15, 15
    Ab Machine Crunches - 130x12, 130x12, 130x12

    Cardio:
    Treadmill:
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 2.5mph
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 3.0mph
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 3.4mph
    No Incline for 2mins @ 2.5mph (cool down)
    *I would have gone longer with cardio, but I was short on time.

    DAY 11 REVIEW:
    Some lifts felt heavier today and some felt lighter. I believe I could have gone 500x6 on Rack Pulls, and I will next time. My left forearm aches a bit from curling. I set three new PR's today! I had/have sick pumps and my whole body is starting to look extremely vascular (waist noticeably smaller as well). I'm really liking the pumps I'm getting from Hemodraulix, the leaning factor from LeanFX, and strength from ACTX - I would definitely recommend these three products (and stack) to anyone. I'll be using these three products again sometime in the future.

  9. Looking great in here, man. I'll have to look more into the LeanFX. I don't know much about it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looking great in here, man. I'll have to look more into the LeanFX. I don't know much about it.
    Thanks, bro! Haven't had the chance to stop by your log, but I will soon. How is everything treating you - did you like the Hemo? I believe you'll like the LeanFX... it will help shed off some of that fat.

  11. DAY 12 7/10/09

    REST DAY

    DAY 13 7/11/09

    WEIGHT:
    192.5lbs

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4xACTX
    3xLeanFX
    8xHemo (preworkout)

    DIET: (pre-planned)
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 2tbsp of peanut butter
    Meal 2 -1 cytogainer shake (3 scoops mixed in 8oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 3 - cheat meal (due to work)
    Meal 4 - 1 cytogainer shake 9 (3 scoops mixed in 8oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

    WORKOUT: *I worked out in the morning
    Pounds x Reps

    Delts
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 100x10 (wu), 190x8 (wu), 270x8
    DB Shoulder Press - 90x6 (could have easily gone 2-3 more reps)
    BB Upright Rows - 135x6 (felt like, should have gone 155x6)
    Cable Side Lateral Raises - 60x6 (NEW PR)

    Traps
    DB Shrugs - 140x6 w/ 5sec pause on top of rep (could have gone 150+x6)
    BB Shrugs (Behind Back) - 455x6

    Legs
    Front Squats - 135x10 (wu), 185x8 (wu), 225x6, 225x6, 225x6 (went light bc bar kept slipping off)
    Seated Leg Press Machine - 200x10 (wu), 300x8 (wu) 500x6 (full weight)
    BB Lunges (in rack) - 200x6 (each leg)
    Leg Extensions - 300x6

    Cardio: *I did very little bc I hit legs today
    Treadmill:
    10% incline for 1min @ 2mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 2.5mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 3mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 3.4mph
    2min cool-down @ 2mph

    DAY 13 REVIEW:
    I have never done a legs/shoulder workout, but did today, and it wasn't bad. I've been very busy this week, so my workouts are all screwed up. All lifts this morning felt fine, somewhat light, and no aches in the joints (except a bit in the knees). I look and feel a lot leaner! I will continue my workout on Monday or Tuesday and take off tomorrow.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jasonkkk View Post
    Thanks, bro! Haven't had the chance to stop by your log, but I will soon. How is everything treating you - did you like the Hemo? I believe you'll like the LeanFX... it will help shed off some of that fat.
    Treating me well, man. Sitting in class right now; we're on lunch break and I'm the only one in here - eating my chicken, brown rice, and broccoli listening to Gaelic Storm. haha

    Start DC on Monday! I'm excited. I'll be adding Smash Fully Loaded to my Hemodraulix stack as well. - I'm pumped, pun intended. - I checked out LeanFX and it seems like a lot of people recommend Lean Extreme over it. What say you?

    Cheers.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Treating me well, man. Sitting in class right now; we're on lunch break and I'm the only one in here - eating my chicken, brown rice, and broccoli listening to Gaelic Storm. haha

    Start DC on Monday! I'm excited. I'll be adding Smash Fully Loaded to my Hemodraulix stack as well. - I'm pumped, pun intended. - I checked out LeanFX and it seems like a lot of people recommend Lean Extreme over it. What say you?

    Cheers.
    lol, nice!!! I'll be kicking off DC Training for my next cycle (soon) - I can't wait! I'm not familiar with Smash or Lean Extreme, but this LeanFX is treating me very well. However, my appetite doesn't seem to be supressed one bit; i'm actually hungry all the time.

  14. Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

    Plus the bottle looks damn kool too doesnt it!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

    Plus the bottle looks damn kool too doesnt it!

    79.99? OUCH!! Try Bodybuilding.com next time. I agree; it's one of my new "off-cycle" fav products now too. lol - The bottle does look cool.

  16. DAY 14 SUNDAY 7/12/09

    REST DAY

  17. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

    Plus the bottle looks damn kool too doesnt it!
    Thanks for the feedback from up North I'm surprised you couldn't work your order to be more efficient from Nutra Planet somehow I suppose it tough to get international shipping, but I agree that 79.99 is a bit steep. I'm going to check with Axis and see if we have any international shipping options from our site.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback from up North I'm surprised you couldn't work your order to be more efficient from Nutra Planet somehow I suppose it tough to get international shipping, but I agree that 79.99 is a bit steep. I'm going to check with Axis and see if we have any international shipping options from our site.
    hey bro, sorry I didnt mention it, but I actually just bought it from a retailer here, I should have stated that.

    But even with the internet we canucks get raped, we have 20$ minimum shipping, plus the conversion rate so no matter what up here...its 80$ for pretty much everything....

    Not to mention our food is insanely overpriced
    our fckn gas
    our fckn rent

    yet my country keeps bringing in the wrong type of immigrants so they can compete with me for all of our minimum wage jobs.

    rant over, Canada is in shambles just like the rest of the world, dont believe it when our government says were fine...cause I see clearly we are NOT!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    hey bro, sorry I didnt mention it, but I actually just bought it from a retailer here, I should have stated that.

    But even with the internet we canucks get raped, we have 20$ minimum shipping, plus the conversion rate so no matter what up here...its 80$ for pretty much everything....

    Not to mention our food is insanely overpriced
    our fckn gas
    our fckn rent

    yet my country keeps bringing in the wrong type of immigrants so they can compete with me for all of our minimum wage jobs.

    rant over, Canada is in shambles just like the rest of the world, dont believe it when our government says were fine...cause I see clearly we are NOT!


  20. Just calling it how I see it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Just calling it how I see it.
    I hear ya bro, there's a lot of people here that would say the same thing in our country lately.

    Maybe you could strategize to just make 1 big order every few months or something like that? Eh, I'm sure you guys have it all worked out... gotta feed the hockey players so they keep coming to help out the Penguins ...we like Canadians in this city LOL

  22. Subbed...off to a great start man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I hear ya bro, there's a lot of people here that would say the same thing in our country lately.

    Maybe you could strategize to just make 1 big order every few months or something like that? Eh, I'm sure you guys have it all worked out... gotta feed the hockey players so they keep coming to help out the Penguins ...we like Canadians in this city LOL
    hahahah I like that man, they say all canadian s were born with a hockey stick in their hands, its like college football to you yanks....I cant explain it but Im from north of Toronto and the Leafs havent won a cup since 1967....yet that fckn arena sells out every single game....and if you want even a nosebleed ticket.....its almost $1000 and everyone will pay it. true insanity.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Subbed...off to a great start man!
    thanks!

  25. DAY 15 MONDAY 7/13/09

    WEIGHT:
    192lbs

    SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemo
    4x ACTX
    3x LeanFX

    DIET:
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of black coffee
    Meal 2 - cheat meal due to work
    Meal 3 - 2 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice
    WORKOUT
    Meal 4 - cytogainer shake (3 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
    *oops - each time I mix 3 scoops it's always in 16oz of milk, so disregard the 8oz in the past posts*
    Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup of peanut butter

    WORKOUT:
    Pounds x Reps

    Chest
    Incline Bench Press: 135x10 (wu), 185x6 (wu), 225x4, 225x4 (i've lost some strength in this lift)
    Flat DB Press: 100x6, 100x6 (these felt real easy)
    Pec-Deck: 200x6
    Standing Decline Cable Crossovers: 60x6 (NEW PR)

    Biceps
    EZ-Bar Curls: Bar x 10 (wu), 75x10 (wu), 125x6 (easier this week)
    Standing DB Curls: 50x6
    Seated DB Hammer Curls (outside/simultaneous): 50x6
    Machine Seated Bicep Curls: 115x6 (nice slow reps)

    Calves
    Seated Calf Raises: 90x6 (wu), 135x6 (wu), 235x6 (wu), 335x6
    Standing BB Calf Raises: 225x10 (wu), 405x6 (went very light)

    Cardio
    Treadmill: (3min intervals)
    12% incline @ 1.8mph
    12% incline @ 2.0mph
    12% incline @ 2.5mph
    12% incline @ 3.0mph
    2min cool-down @ 2.0mph followed by stretching

    DAY 15 REVIEW:
    I've changed my workout split this week to:
    Mon: Chest, Biceps, Calves
    Tues: Quads, Hams
    Weds: OFF
    Thurs: Delts, Triceps, Traps
    Fri: Back, Forearms, Abs
    Sat: OFF
    Sun: OFF

    This evenings workout finish quick and easy. I had more bicep strength as they followed chest, not back, like usual. My chest BB lifts seem to be down (i will alternate from incline bench/flat db to flat bench/incline db) to gain back. I set one new PR today for chest on the cables. Tonight was my first time to try BB Calf Raises from the squat rack; I felt timid that the bar would fall backwards, so I kept the weight light (next week I will do these super-heavy on the smith machine). I had minor pain in my left wrist, but it's gone now. I will run this split next week as well,and I have also changed up my cardio routine (less time/higher incline). This pretty much wraps up day fifteen.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 05:59 PM
  2. Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
  4. Jay getting pumped with White Blood 2
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
  5. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in