REST DAY

4 CAPS OF ACTX
    3 CAPS OF LEANFX

5 MEALS

DAY 9 TUESDAY 7/7/09

WEIGHT:
    196.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4 caps of ACTX - 2 in the a.m. (preWO), 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    3 caps of LeanFX - 1 in the a.m., 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the p.m.
    8 x Hemodraulix preWO
    Supporting/Daily Supps taken in the a.m.

DIET:
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of coffee
    WORKOUT
    Meal 2 - 1 cytogainer shake
    Meal 3 - Cheat meal due to work
    Meal 4 - 1 cytogainer shake
    Meal 5 - 2 cups of rice, 6oz salmon, 6oz orange roughy
    Meal 6 - perhaps 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT:
    Pounds X Reps

CHEST
    Flat Bench Press - 135x10 (wu), 185x10 (wu), 225x5 (wu), 275x3, 275x3
    Incline DB Press - 100x6 (still had strength for few more reps)
    Weight Dips - BW+90lbs for 6 reps (all the way up and pause at bottom of each rep)
    DB Pullovers - 110x6
    Pec-Deck - 200x6 (deep stretch)

TRICEPS
    EZ-Bar Skull Crushers - 115x6
    Rope Pulldowns - 150x6
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 200x6
    Reverse Cable Pulldowns (single-handed) 60x6, 60x6

CARDIO
    Treadmill - 5mins @ 2.5mph on 10% incline, 5mins @ 3mph on 10% incline, 2.5mins @ 3.5mph on 10% incline, and 5min walk (cool down) @ 2mph with no incline.

DAY 9 REVIEW:
    I decided to do two working sets on Flat Bench at 3 reps, bc i'm feeling weaker on my Flat Bench Presses - will switch to DB Flat Presses next chest workout. I will increase the weight on DB Incline Presses next time as I still had 2-3 reps in me. Everything else went fine. Rope Pulldowns felt a bit heavy today so I kept it at 150lbs to avoid any injury. Cardio was nice, but I think i'll go 3.5mph on 10% incline next time for a full 5mins.

Had a nice pump today and good vascularity throughout upper body. Beginning to look more cut and defined - esp more in arms.

Off to work now!

2. DAY 10 WEDNESDAY 7/8/09

REST DAY
    •   

3. DAY 11 THURSDAY 7/9/09

WEIGHT:
    193.75lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemodraulix
    4x ACTX
    3x LeanFX

DIET:
    Meal 1 - 2 cups of rice, 8oz steak, leafy greens
    WORKOUT
    Meal 2 - cytogainer shake (3 scoops w/ 8oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 3 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice
    Meal 4 - cytogainer shake
    Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT:
    Pounds X Reps

Back
    Rack-Pulls - 135x5 (wu), 225x5 (wu), 315x5 (wu), 455x6 (NEW PR)
    CG Pullups - BWx4, BW+90x4
    Wide/Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 160x4
    Smith Bent-Over Rows - 225x6 (light weight and very good form)
    DB Rows - 150x6 (NEW PR)
    T-Bar Rows - 135x6

Biceps
    EZ-Bar Curls - 125x6
    Seated DB Curls - 45x6
    Cable Curls - 90x6
    Rope Curls - 140x6 (NEW PR)

Abs
    Hanging Leg Raises - 15, 15, 15
    Ab Machine Crunches - 130x12, 130x12, 130x12

Cardio:
    Treadmill:
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 2.5mph
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 3.0mph
    10% Incline for 2mins @ 3.4mph
    No Incline for 2mins @ 2.5mph (cool down)
    *I would have gone longer with cardio, but I was short on time.

DAY 11 REVIEW:
    Some lifts felt heavier today and some felt lighter. I believe I could have gone 500x6 on Rack Pulls, and I will next time. My left forearm aches a bit from curling. I set three new PR's today! I had/have sick pumps and my whole body is starting to look extremely vascular (waist noticeably smaller as well). I'm really liking the pumps I'm getting from Hemodraulix, the leaning factor from LeanFX, and strength from ACTX - I would definitely recommend these three products (and stack) to anyone. I'll be using these three products again sometime in the future.

4. Looking great in here, man. I'll have to look more into the LeanFX. I don't know much about it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looking great in here, man. I'll have to look more into the LeanFX. I don't know much about it.
    Thanks, bro! Haven't had the chance to stop by your log, but I will soon. How is everything treating you - did you like the Hemo? I believe you'll like the LeanFX... it will help shed off some of that fat.
    •   

6. DAY 12 7/10/09

REST DAY

DAY 13 7/11/09

WEIGHT:
    192.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4xACTX
    3xLeanFX
    8xHemo (preworkout)

DIET: (pre-planned)
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 2tbsp of peanut butter
    Meal 2 -1 cytogainer shake (3 scoops mixed in 8oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 3 - cheat meal (due to work)
    Meal 4 - 1 cytogainer shake 9 (3 scoops mixed in 8oz of 1% milk)

WORKOUT: *I worked out in the morning
    Pounds x Reps

Delts
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 100x10 (wu), 190x8 (wu), 270x8
    DB Shoulder Press - 90x6 (could have easily gone 2-3 more reps)
    BB Upright Rows - 135x6 (felt like, should have gone 155x6)
    Cable Side Lateral Raises - 60x6 (NEW PR)

Traps
    DB Shrugs - 140x6 w/ 5sec pause on top of rep (could have gone 150+x6)
    BB Shrugs (Behind Back) - 455x6

Legs
    Front Squats - 135x10 (wu), 185x8 (wu), 225x6, 225x6, 225x6 (went light bc bar kept slipping off)
    Seated Leg Press Machine - 200x10 (wu), 300x8 (wu) 500x6 (full weight)
    BB Lunges (in rack) - 200x6 (each leg)
    Leg Extensions - 300x6

Cardio: *I did very little bc I hit legs today
    Treadmill:
    10% incline for 1min @ 2mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 2.5mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 3mph
    10% incline for 1min @ 3.4mph
    2min cool-down @ 2mph

DAY 13 REVIEW:
    I have never done a legs/shoulder workout, but did today, and it wasn't bad. I've been very busy this week, so my workouts are all screwed up. All lifts this morning felt fine, somewhat light, and no aches in the joints (except a bit in the knees). I look and feel a lot leaner! I will continue my workout on Monday or Tuesday and take off tomorrow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jasonkkk View Post
    Thanks, bro! Haven't had the chance to stop by your log, but I will soon. How is everything treating you - did you like the Hemo? I believe you'll like the LeanFX... it will help shed off some of that fat.
    Treating me well, man. Sitting in class right now; we're on lunch break and I'm the only one in here - eating my chicken, brown rice, and broccoli listening to Gaelic Storm. haha

Start DC on Monday! I'm excited. I'll be adding Smash Fully Loaded to my Hemodraulix stack as well. - I'm pumped, pun intended. - I checked out LeanFX and it seems like a lot of people recommend Lean Extreme over it. What say you?

Cheers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Treating me well, man. Sitting in class right now; we're on lunch break and I'm the only one in here - eating my chicken, brown rice, and broccoli listening to Gaelic Storm. haha

Start DC on Monday! I'm excited. I'll be adding Smash Fully Loaded to my Hemodraulix stack as well. - I'm pumped, pun intended. - I checked out LeanFX and it seems like a lot of people recommend Lean Extreme over it. What say you?

Cheers.
    lol, nice!!! I'll be kicking off DC Training for my next cycle (soon) - I can't wait! I'm not familiar with Smash or Lean Extreme, but this LeanFX is treating me very well. However, my appetite doesn't seem to be supressed one bit; i'm actually hungry all the time.

9. Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

Plus the bottle looks damn kool too doesnt it!

10. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

79.99? OUCH!! Try Bodybuilding.com next time. I agree; it's one of my new "off-cycle" fav products now too. lol - The bottle does look cool.

11. DAY 14 SUNDAY 7/12/09

REST DAY

12. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im subbed bro to see how The hemo treats you. I used a bottle up here in Canada not too long ago, way overpriced up here 79.99 but man without a doubt one of my favourite products, and a good thing to use off cycle or when one cycles off creatine.

Thanks for the feedback from up North I'm surprised you couldn't work your order to be more efficient from Nutra Planet somehow I suppose it tough to get international shipping, but I agree that 79.99 is a bit steep. I'm going to check with Axis and see if we have any international shipping options from our site.

13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback from up North I'm surprised you couldn't work your order to be more efficient from Nutra Planet somehow I suppose it tough to get international shipping, but I agree that 79.99 is a bit steep. I'm going to check with Axis and see if we have any international shipping options from our site.
    hey bro, sorry I didnt mention it, but I actually just bought it from a retailer here, I should have stated that.

But even with the internet we canucks get raped, we have 20$ minimum shipping, plus the conversion rate so no matter what up here...its 80$ for pretty much everything....

Not to mention our food is insanely overpriced
    our fckn gas
    our fckn rent

yet my country keeps bringing in the wrong type of immigrants so they can compete with me for all of our minimum wage jobs.

rant over, Canada is in shambles just like the rest of the world, dont believe it when our government says were fine...cause I see clearly we are NOT!

14. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    hey bro, sorry I didnt mention it, but I actually just bought it from a retailer here, I should have stated that.

But even with the internet we canucks get raped, we have 20$ minimum shipping, plus the conversion rate so no matter what up here...its 80$ for pretty much everything....

Not to mention our food is insanely overpriced
    our fckn gas
    our fckn rent

yet my country keeps bringing in the wrong type of immigrants so they can compete with me for all of our minimum wage jobs.

rant over, Canada is in shambles just like the rest of the world, dont believe it when our government says were fine...cause I see clearly we are NOT!

15. Just calling it how I see it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Just calling it how I see it.
    I hear ya bro, there's a lot of people here that would say the same thing in our country lately.

Maybe you could strategize to just make 1 big order every few months or something like that? Eh, I'm sure you guys have it all worked out... gotta feed the hockey players so they keep coming to help out the Penguins ...we like Canadians in this city LOL

17. Subbed...off to a great start man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I hear ya bro, there's a lot of people here that would say the same thing in our country lately.

Maybe you could strategize to just make 1 big order every few months or something like that? Eh, I'm sure you guys have it all worked out... gotta feed the hockey players so they keep coming to help out the Penguins ...we like Canadians in this city LOL
    hahahah I like that man, they say all canadian s were born with a hockey stick in their hands, its like college football to you yanks....I cant explain it but Im from north of Toronto and the Leafs havent won a cup since 1967....yet that fckn arena sells out every single game....and if you want even a nosebleed ticket.....its almost $1000 and everyone will pay it. true insanity.

19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Subbed...off to a great start man!
    thanks!

20. DAY 15 MONDAY 7/13/09

WEIGHT:
    192lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemo
    4x ACTX
    3x LeanFX

DIET:
    Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs, 2 cups of rice, 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of black coffee
    Meal 2 - cheat meal due to work
    Meal 3 - 2 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice
    WORKOUT
    Meal 4 - cytogainer shake (3 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
    *oops - each time I mix 3 scoops it's always in 16oz of milk, so disregard the 8oz in the past posts*
    Meal 5 - 1 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT:
    Pounds x Reps

Chest
    Incline Bench Press: 135x10 (wu), 185x6 (wu), 225x4, 225x4 (i've lost some strength in this lift)
    Flat DB Press: 100x6, 100x6 (these felt real easy)
    Pec-Deck: 200x6
    Standing Decline Cable Crossovers: 60x6 (NEW PR)

Biceps
    EZ-Bar Curls: Bar x 10 (wu), 75x10 (wu), 125x6 (easier this week)
    Standing DB Curls: 50x6
    Seated DB Hammer Curls (outside/simultaneous): 50x6
    Machine Seated Bicep Curls: 115x6 (nice slow reps)

Calves
    Seated Calf Raises: 90x6 (wu), 135x6 (wu), 235x6 (wu), 335x6
    Standing BB Calf Raises: 225x10 (wu), 405x6 (went very light)

Cardio
    Treadmill: (3min intervals)
    12% incline @ 1.8mph
    12% incline @ 2.0mph
    12% incline @ 2.5mph
    12% incline @ 3.0mph
    2min cool-down @ 2.0mph followed by stretching

DAY 15 REVIEW:
    I've changed my workout split this week to:
    Mon: Chest, Biceps, Calves
    Tues: Quads, Hams
    Weds: OFF
    Thurs: Delts, Triceps, Traps
    Fri: Back, Forearms, Abs
    Sat: OFF
    Sun: OFF

This evenings workout finish quick and easy. I had more bicep strength as they followed chest, not back, like usual. My chest BB lifts seem to be down (i will alternate from incline bench/flat db to flat bench/incline db) to gain back. I set one new PR today for chest on the cables. Tonight was my first time to try BB Calf Raises from the squat rack; I felt timid that the bar would fall backwards, so I kept the weight light (next week I will do these super-heavy on the smith machine). I had minor pain in my left wrist, but it's gone now. I will run this split next week as well,and I have also changed up my cardio routine (less time/higher incline). This pretty much wraps up day fifteen.

21. Nice workout bro!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nice workout bro!
    thanks again!

23. DAY 16 TUESDAY 7/14/09

WEIGHT:
    192.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    4x ACTX, 3x LeanFX, 8x Hemo

DIET:
    Meal 1 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 2 - cheat meal due to work
    Meal 3 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 4 - 2 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice
    Meal 5 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops mixed in 16oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 6 - *maybe 1 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of peanut butter

WORKOUT: (pounds x reps)

LEGS
    Squats - 135x10 (wu), 225x8 (wu), 315x6 (wu), 405x6, 455x6 (last two working sets felt light)
    Leg Press - 1020x6
    Hack Squats - 470x6 (went lighter today)
    BB Lunges - 135x6 (went very light)
    Seated Leg Curls - 150x6
    Leg Ext. - 300x6

CARDIO
    Box jump squats (height above waist) - 6, 6, 6 (1.5min rest between each set)
    5mins on the Bike - 1min @ level 1 resistance, 1min @ level 2, 1min @ level 3, 1min @ level 4, and 1min @ level 5
    *followed by stretching

DAY 16 REVIEW:
    Tonights workout went by quick. My knees started aching terribly (esp my right) after the first couple sets of squats... the pain persisted so I wrapped my knees for my last two working sets of Squats, on Leg Press, and on Hack Squats. However, I did feel very strong while Squatting today. I went lighter on Hacks and Lunges due to my knees - wanted to avoid any possible injury. I decided to play around cardio and did box jumps/squats with the box sitting a few inches higher than my waist. I am going to supplement in some Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + more fish oils, and hopefully that will help out my knees.

24. You and your freaking leg workouts, bro. Sheesh! You have some serious leg power there dude. I still haven't seen those wheels! Did I miss some pictures you posted, or have you not put any up?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You and your freaking leg workouts, bro. Sheesh! You have some serious leg power there dude. I still haven't seen those wheels! Did I miss some pictures you posted, or have you not put any up?
    haha, thanks - If only had the same genetics in my upper-body! From the looks of it, I think your legs are more defined, but mine are bigger (esp my quads). I did not post up any pics from my last log, bc neither of our comps read my fiance's memory card. I will be purchasing a new camera soon, so i will have pics all throughout my next log starting on 7-26-09, or at the end of this one.

26. DAY 17 WEDNESDAY 7/15/09

WEIGHT:
    192.5lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemo, 4x ACTX, 3x LeanFX

DIET:
    Meal 1 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 2 - 2x 4oz Hamburgers (lean/drained) w/ lightly buttered/mayo'd buns and lettuce
    Meal 3 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
    Meal 4 - cheat meal due to work (chick-fil-a) 12pc nugget, large waffle fries, polynesian sauce, and one large sweet ass tea!
    Meal 5 - haven't had, but it might be another shake

WORKOUT: (pounds x reps)
    *I've decided to finish up my workout week in four consecutive days. Also, I hit back with tri's; tomorrow i'll be hitting delts, traps, forearms, and abs.

BACK/TRICEPS (worked out in consecutive order as listed below)
    CG Pullups (50 total): 22, 14, 8, 6 (could have gone 24-25 for the first set, but hesitated)
    CG Bench Press: 135x10 (wu), 225x6
    Wide+Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 150x4 (those CG Pullups cashed me out!)
    EZ-Bar Skull Crushers: 125x6
    BB Bent-Over Rows - 225x6 (felt heavy today)
    Rope Tricep Pulldowns - 100x10 (wu), 150x5 (wu), 200x4 (very heavy)
    Cable Rows - 160x6
    One-Handed Reverse Tricep Pulldowns - 60x6
    Seated Tricep Ext Machine (behind head) - 100x6
    Rack Pulls (knee-height) - 135x10 (wu), 225x8 (wu), 315x6 (wu), 405x4 (wu), 500x6 (NEW PR) - with a few reps left in me

CARDIO
    Ran the track in my gym... Let me explain:
    The track in my gym is rectangular - say maybe 50x100. What I did today is what I'd consider high intensity cardio and very taxing/winding. Now, let's label the rectangular track for each of its corners; A, B, C, and D. You place four 45lb weights (preferably weights for BB's). Point A is the starting line and Point D is the finishing line. You pick up the two 45lb weights from Point A and jog with them and drop them off at Point B, then you jog back to Point A to pick up the other two from Point B jog with them to Point C, then you jog back to Point B to pick up the other two and jog them to Point C, then you pick up the two that are already at Point C to jog to Point D, jog back to Point C to pick up the last two and jog them back to Point D - finishing. Not sure if this makes sense... Basically, A to B, A to B, B to C, B to C, C to D, and C to D (with 1 45lb weight in each hand each time). I did this twice with a long rest (walk) between the first and second set. I believe this works your whole body and leaves you out of breathe each time.

DAY 17 REVIEW:
    Workout lasted just under 1 hour. My right knee still hurts today, esp when I walk up and down stairs - hurts directly below my kneecap. My left forearms was giving me problems as well; like the feeling you get with dry joints, but the pain has ceased now. I set a new PR for Rack pulls - 500x6. I will hit regular Deadlifts next week. I have explained the rest of my workout above in parenthesis.

27. AD CD LMNOP...

Congrats on the PR

28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    AD CD LMNOP...

Congrats on the PR
    LOL! thanks

29. DAY 18 THURSDAY 7/16/09

WEIGHT:
    196lbs

SUPPLEMENTATION:
    8x Hemo, 3x LeanFX, 4x ACTX

DIET:
    Meal 1 - cheat meal due to work
    Meal 2 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)
    WORKOUT
    Meal 3 - 2 cups of rice, 2 16oz chicken breasts
    Meal 4 - cytogainer shake (2 scoops w/ 16oz of 1% milk)

WORKOUT:
    pounds x reps

DELTS
    DB Shoulder Press: 45x10 (wu), 70x8 (wu), 90x6 (should have upped the weight)
    BB Military Press: 185x6
    Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral: 280x6
    Seated DB Rear Lateral Raises - 45x6
    Cable Side Lateral Raises - 60x6

TRAPS
    DB Shrugs: 150x6 (3sec hold at top of rep)
    BB Shrugs (behind back): 545x6 (NEW PR)

FOREARMS
    Rope Pullups (Curls): 140x6
    BB Wrist Curls (behind back): 135x6 (3sec hold at top of rep)

ABS
    I did 10 diff exercises for 6 reps each.

CARDIO
    Box Jumps (above waist height): 6,6 (feet stayed on ground/box no longer than one second, and 1min rest between each set)

DAY 18 REVIEW:
    Workout went by superfast. Right knee still hurts and left forearm started aching worse than yesterday (screwed it up when i threw up the DB's for Shouler Presses), but it's all right now. I set another new PR for BB Shrugs. Nice pump, muscles felt strong, and body felt lean/full. Traps are sore right now and so are my Lats! I will be taking tomorrow, saturday, and sunday off.

30. You're having 32oz of chicken in one meal? wtf?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 10:14 AM