Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright kiddies, its about time I start a log up again. So might as well make it worth the time eh? Goal for this will be 30lbs in 60 days. Sounds Friggin insane? Good, fits my personality.

This will be a lean bulk/recomp for the summer. By July, I want it to be illegal for me to keep a shirt on. With that said *looks at stomach* there is some work to do.

This will be a 2 part log, the first half consisting of one set of products, and the second half of another set.

For the month of may I will be using Diesel Test Hardcore, Ready 4 War, Nos Ether lv 1 as my front line assault on my body. The supports are Xtend(always baby), ANs essentials stack (Bio-Mend, Complete-Balance, Omega-essentials) to cover my staples, and ALA with my 3 major meals.

Ironically I will also be using Diesel 'Fuel for life' cologn, as well as Axcite....not for my workouts, but for when I go outs :D As well as Phenibut XT for assisting me at being "social" with the right people, if you get my drift ^.^

Lifting based goals will be get my bench to 185-200 baseline(sonds low, but I have weak tris), squat up to 400lb, and to get my abs perfectly outlies, not cut, but nice and present.

Alright this is my shot at my dosing protocol. I may adjust it as I recieve feedback.

DTH: 2 when I wake, 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner(all of them 30 mins before)
R4W: 3 in am on non-WO days, 1 at am and 2 Pre-WO on WO days.
Nos Ether Lv 1: 1 scoop AM and 1/2 in PM non-WO, 1 scoop 30 min PWO, 1/3 scoop Post WO on WO days
ALA: 1-2 caps 30 mins before Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
AN's Essentials: about 30 minutes after breakfast, all of em.
Xtend: Intra work out on WO days.
Phenibut XT +Diesel and Axcite cologn: As needed with ladies :wave2:

A meal log, and WO lineup+ rundown will be posted tommorow...I am thinkign of a 5x5 routine.

A few pics of the line up.

And because I care so much, I am going to finally put a face with the name Zero V

Thats me and my brother hahaha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for before and after photos, as well as end of PT info

UKStrength

Subbed mate, this'll be awesome ;) Zero + Get Diesel...even the teddies aren't safe

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You know imin my friend.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! If you're like me, eat everything in sight! After this log, you got to hit a gym up with me and show me how to do those insane squats of yours.:firedevil:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Food intake?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! If you're like me, eat everything in sight! After this log, you got to hit a gym up with me and show me how to do those insane squats of yours.:firedevil:
The squats are easy, make a weird face, and and plant the arse to the floor lol :)

Sub....

1 hour pre-workout try 2 DTH, 3/4 R4W and 1 scoop NOS ETHER Lv1 and report back.................
Will do!

Food intake?
Will be alot. Which is hard to get cals on a clean bulk for me, but trust me many a cow and chicken will be sacrificed for my gains. I will be posting mealog in here as well. Probably not every single day, but it will give you the general idear.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this my man. Good luck Z.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
in :)

if you're in the ecto boat like me, i found half and half to be my secret weapon for bulking, though i ate clean other than that. good luck man.

darkshadow

Awards
is this even possible? lol I gotta see this one and good luck

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
is this even possible? lol I gotta see this one and good luck
Its quite possible if I can slam enough food. My body has a crapload of muscle potential, it comes easy enough...I just cant eat enough to keep it. Shooting for 15 a month is gona be ruff. But the second month I have decided upon Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, Lean FX. Going with AX for it.

I am actually doing fasted cardio in the morning to help keep this a "lean" bulk. Good gawd cardio has not hurt this bad since wrestling...

BUT...... I have to ice my ankles every time I run still to this day thanks to having had achilles tendonitis....ghey, I hope this isnt for life....

Heading over to my new gym today to check it and probably get a membership. I need a 24 hour gym with the job situation being so up in the air. But the place must have a squat rack, or its a no go lol.

BTW for your enjoyment, I now present jedi squirrels

And a car that will definitly get your attention

More later today

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
waiting anxiously to hear feedback from chucks prescribed preworkout dose

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well the crappy news first.... I went to the gym...yeah its a 24 hour gym, but after a certain time no personnel are there.... Its a locked door, where you use a key card to enter.... SOOOO trying again here in an hour, that way it should be early enough.

Good news I did Chucks dosing as he said, just without a gym, and only 1 R4W cap.....I was pretty stoked ^.^ I was going to go outside and bench-raise the front of my car.

I have been taking DTH for 2 days, today is day 3, but I woke up today from a vivid dream ready to kill a specific someone. Literally. I am liking this stuff :cheers: Course that may just be linked to me being angry inside.

on a side note

lol, Once I see the gym I can lay out my workout regime when I know what I got to work with. Plus I have to head over that way anyways to pic up a 3 n half diskette to fix my laptop with. Thats why I have not finished my PH list, my laptop is down.

here is a few pics of what it looks like when I run :439:

The benefits to being in a small town

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not quite girls, but a great flame job on a car. i like the flamed skull hidden in the pic.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i think its like 13 coats of paint to actually pull off "true fire". i can't imagine getting the bill for that.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Well the crappy news first.... I went to the gym...yeah its a 24 hour gym, but after a certain time no personnel are there.... Its a locked door, where you use a key card to enter.... SOOOO trying again here in an hour, that way it should be early enough.

Good news I did Chucks dosing as he said, just without a gym, and only 1 R4W cap.....I was pretty stoked ^.^ I was going to go outside and bench-raise the front of my car.

I have been taking DTH for 2 days, today is day 3, but I woke up today from a vivid dream ready to kill a specific someone. Literally. I am liking this stuff :cheers: Course that may just be linked to me being angry inside.

on a side note

lol, Once I see the gym I can lay out my workout regime when I know what I got to work with. Plus I have to head over that way anyways to pic up a 3 n half diskette to fix my laptop with. Thats why I have not finished my PH list, my laptop is down.

here is a few pics of what it looks like when I run :439:

The benefits to being in a small town
Focus all that rage, tunnel vision into your lifts! Your gonna need to, you got a heavy goal to meet. Thank you for that picture. It was very nice of you.:wave2:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In for this. As far as bulking, my secret weapons are hot pockets and peanut butter :)

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Subbed. This is an amazing amount of weight to gain on a clean diet. Very interested to see how this goes and to see the actual transformation.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, sorry I'm late to the party, best of luck!!

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Definately subbing this log, and loving those pics, keep em coming.... good luck mate :thumbsup:

Any starting stats to share with us?

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Definately subbing this log, and loving those pics, keep em coming.... good luck mate :thumbsup:

Any starting stats to share with us?
Some starting stats would be a good addition.:thinkerg:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Starting stats.... uh

Relationship Status: Single > Goal: Not single
Weight:150 > Goal: 180
I am having issues with this gym, it looks kinda small. And there is never any staff in...SO I am lifting at a buddies while looking up soem reputable local gyms.

I will of course add weights, and how much I add to each workout through out the course of this. As soon as I can get in there...

AS for the last 4 days of sups, been using 2 tabs of DTH because it seems to make me tired Messing around with the dosing on that. The R4W + Nos Ether though flipping rocks it = Hulk Smash.

Video of the day [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY"]YouTube - ICP - lets go all the way[/ame]

And pics of the day

I am more than frustrated with the gym issue because I haven't seen a weight since Friday. This is illegal, its wrong.

A short review on the flavor of Nos Ether lv 1 though:
It mixes pretty well, and the flavor carries the lemonade zing to it. The only question I have is after I am done the dark powder is all settled at the bottom of the cup. What is that lol?

Tomorrow is sure to shine though, I will be having a membership SOMEwhere by 5pm so I can lift. Will probably squeeze in 2 groups.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In to follow and watch you attain a huge goal! 15 lbs in a month sheesh man!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
In to follow and watch you attain a huge goal! 15 lbs in a month sheesh man!
I am gainign that 15lbs one way or another As punishment I have to add weights to my ankles for whatever gap I leave between 150 and 180 ^.^

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I am gainign that 15lbs one way or another As punishment I have to add weights to my ankles for whatever gap I leave between 150 and 180 ^.^
Or you can strap a midget to your back!! Boom, there 50lbs MORE than your goal!lol

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Relationship Status: Single > Goal: Not single
Weight:150 > Goal: 180
Or you can strap a midget to your back!! Boom, there 50lbs MORE than your goal!lol
Or..... just hear me out...... you could strap a hot midget chick to your back, and kill 2 :borladuck: with 1 stone!!

:thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Or..... just hear me out...... you could strap a hot midget chick to your back, and kill 2 :borladuck: with 1 stone!!

:thumbsup:
Strapping a hot midget chick to my back would just make a bunch of guy midgets follow me around like ducks. They I would look like a gay midget lover, NOOOOOO. I have to pass lol.

...?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im late but im in. Good luck zero, 30lbs in 60 days is going to be insane.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you still plan on posting pictures?
Yeah, after the first couple weeks so I have something to be proud of lol. I can do the whole "that was then, this is now!"

I lost alot of mass in recent months, so I will show an old pic, what will be of what is currently a current pic, and the then pic.

Anyhow out to the gym!

EDIT: I am pissed for the the shape I am in, I mean I still look like I lift, but I miss my vascularity and strength.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How tall art thou?
5'10 lol goal.... 6'0 J/K lol

oh today felt ok, I am adjusting to the sups, plus I think I lifted early(i didnt wake till mid afternoon)

But as for using 2 DTH, 2 R4W, and a scoop of Nos Ether 1 hour pre workout. Dayum I felt nice! I had a bit of lightheadedness though that held me back, I am guessing I didnt get as much water as I wanted to today because of being busy, gona watch that more now. going for 1 to 1.5 gals a day intake. Ordering me a Brita pitcher to assist on cost lol.

Anyhow today was Bi/Back
I am messing around with a new slow rep idea, squeezing my muscles nice and slow. Going for growth more than strength.

Standing EZ bar curls(no hit movement or jerking with arms allowed foo!)
80x5
80x5
80x5
75x5
75x5

Lat Pulldowns(individual arm)
180@90-Armx5
180@90-Armx5
180@90-Armx5
180@90-Armx5
180@90-Armx5

Single Arm DB curls
25x5 per arm
25x5 per arm
25x5 per arm
25x5 per arm
25x5 per arm

Seated Lat Rows
140@70-Armx5
140@70-Armx5
140@70-Armx5
140@70-Armx5
140@70-Armx5

Now taking advice. I have always used a 3 sets of 10 reps routine my entire life, this is my first time trying a different rep range. Kinda like the 5x5.
Also Like I said trying not to keep it to 2 workouts per group for a couple weeks to see what kind of growth I can stimulate.

Please drop in any advice, remember I have alot of weight to add!

Now my PWO meal was yummie. Here is a run down of it.

Had a PWO shake right after at 120 cals, 4 carbs, 24g protien.

Then the meal about 30 mins later.

Grilled chicken:210 cals, 5g fat, 41g protien
Green beans:70 cals, 4g carbs
2 slices of double fiber bread: 120 cals, 36g carbs, 8g protien

Totals up for my meal being
400 cals
5g fats
40g carbs
49g protien

Plus the shake I had earlier at
120 cals
4 carbs
24g protein.

Gona sip on some Xtend tonight too.

Got a free 7 day pass to try out this 24 hour gym(the pass will only be for day hours though) to see if its got the goods.

BTW

Natty Test booster for you guys

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My next question as well :)

Also any thread including cars and babes, must, by law include a picture of megan fox...
The things I would do to her....regardless of my beliefs lol. I am a MAN, CMON!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
this will be fun to watch. maybe i overlooked it, whats ur current weight?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im late but im in, looks interesting so far. goodluck with the log and finding a gym, i know the frustration the lack of a gym can bring