Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    My best advice to you is to stay away from test boosters and from other AI's. I have a sneaky suspician that Novedex and 6oxo actually aggrevated the symptoms in the past. Same goes for fenugreek, yohimbe,and all the bs prop blends that I've tried. So if I were in your shoes, I'd run the form solo, which I get the impression is what you're doing already anyway.

I've tried a laundry list of "dopamenergic" supps too. The one that I think helped the most was PowerFull, but only if I dosed it throughout the day. The night time only dosing, doesn't cut it.

IMO B6, tyrosine, and Sam-E may have dopamenergic potential. But none in my experience, none had any effect on reducing sensations like PowerFull did.
    I'm currently in PCT with...

Tamoxifen
    T911
    1-carboxy
    Trinitine
    Blue Up

I'll be adding the Form in Week 3 @ 4 pumps ~ 160mg.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm currently in PCT with...

Tamoxifen
    T911
    1-carboxy
    Trinitine
    Blue Up

I'll be adding the Form in Week 3 @ 4 pumps ~ 160mg.
    Plan looks solid. How's your symptoms now? IMO drop the Blue Up just to be safe. I get the impression that you're sensitive to everything just like me in this realm.

My logic is this... if you're using the stim free Blue Up, it's not doing anything anyway. IMO it's not a productive product. The stimmed version is real nice though, but there's a bazillion other stims without yohimbe and other test boosters. See my logic?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Things are going well. I have high hopes.

I've actually used Blue Up in the past and really enjoyed it. It did more for me than DTH ever did. - Just how it worked.

And no, I'm not sensitive to everything, just hormones. I've ran plenty of NHA stacks without issues even after I used Epidrol to rid my gyno last year. It stayed away the entire time until I used another hormone a month or so ago...I'm always sure to run AI's in conjunction with T-boosters. It's just always how I've done it.

So far things are going good. I'll keep you updated on it and definitely appreciate your advice on everything.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Good deal Irish! The way it sounds now, the form should finish it off

Do you still deadlift in your "homeade" gym?
  5. Senior Member

Log is looking good man
    Team Orbit
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good deal Irish! The way it sounds now, the form should finish it off

Do you still deadlift in your "homeade" gym?
    Am I missing something?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

what serm do you have on hand celc?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Learn,
    thanks brotha!

Irish,
    weren't u the one who used to have some crazy DL vids in a basement gym? Maybe I have you confused with someone else

buster,
    I have Torem, but only cause I made big purchase a while back. I don't like Torem and won't ever buy it again. It's a libido killer for me and the proposed positive effects on HDL were not there both times I got my bloodwork done. If I had to choose, I'd run Nolva if addressing gyno was my priority. I'd choose Clomid if addressing HPTA was my priority.

Funny thing happened this morning fellas. My gf saw me putting Taurine in my protein shake and she said "that must be SEXY powder. It's about time you took a supplement that actually worked." She pretty much grinded on my leg the rest of the morning while getting ready for work I tell her when I'm ON, but for whatever reason she doesn't believe me LOL
  9. Board Sponsor

Funny thing happened this morning fellas. My gf saw me putting Taurine in my protein shake and she said "that must be SEXY powder. It's about time you took a supplement that actually worked." She pretty much grinded on my leg the rest of the morning while getting ready for work I tell her when I'm ON, but for whatever reason she doesn't believe me LOL
    Thats good stuff right there lol
  10. Senior Member

Learn,
    thanks brotha!

Irish,
    weren't u the one who used to have some crazy DL vids in a basement gym? Maybe I have you confused with someone else

buster,
    I have Torem, but only cause I made big purchase a while back. I don't like Torem and won't ever buy it again. It's a libido killer for me and the proposed positive effects on HDL were not there both times I got my bloodwork done. If I had to choose, I'd run Nolva if addressing gyno was my priority. I'd choose Clomid if addressing HPTA was my priority.

NP Man

lol must be nice to have the GF supporting ya

gotta a Q : Celc5

I am torn Between Hdrol and Pmag

your having so much fun with this not sure which to choose

going to be stacking mine with Furazadrol

with how you feel so far which would you say would be a better stack Hdrol and Furazadrol or PMag and Furazadrol? I know both will be lean .

anythoughts

dam sorry bout the jack
    Team Orbit
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

lol your girlfriend sounds funny!!!! she doesn't believe you that your ON cycle?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Learn,
    if it's a cut, I'd go with Hdrol. If it's a recomp either PMag or HDrol would work. If it's a lean bulk, then I'd choose Pmag.

Buster,
    I tell her I'm on cycle even when I'm not though. She just thinks that I waste too much money on supps and she's probably right. But ya, either way she's funny and keeps me on my toes. I'm never bored
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

learn, that avi is just wrong man...the devil tempted me to watch it and it was yummy lmao
    and celc i bet everyone here waste too much money on supps lol
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 20

TNasty,
    agreed. That's why we need honest logs so we stop wasting money on unproductive supplements. The boards are riddled with BS hype for supps that have little to no effect.

Day 20

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 Caps PMag
    1 pump x 3 CEL Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Back is getting a bit stronger. I've been adding 5 pounds every week to dumbell rows. Now that sounds great, but it's not as impressive to me as adding 5 pounds to my weekly bench based on my own strengths and weaknesses.

Biceps pump was rediculous. The main Biceps vein was popping out 1/2 way through my first WARM UP set of biceps. It usually doesn't make an appearance at least until the end of my first heavy working set. So yes, vascularity is nicely enhanced.

I've been waking up hungry the past few nights. So I take in an extra 40g pro and 40g carbs at like 2 or 3am for the past few nights. Hopefully, that will continue to have a positive effect on body comp.

And to finish off the gf comment from this morning, she can't stand the smell of TD formestane. Whatev... she can get out if she wants to complain

And first side effect was noted over the past 2-3 days. I have a zit on my forehead and chin. Actually, I'm sort of amused by the zits ince I rarely ever have any on my face. Maybe a bit of bacne, but no zits.

...Go Pens
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

what do you take the taurine for? back pumps?
  16. Senior Member

Learn,
    if it's a cut, I'd go with Hdrol. If it's a recomp either PMag or HDrol would work. If it's a lean bulk, then I'd choose Pmag.

Buster,
    I tell her I'm on cycle even when I'm not though. She just thinks that I waste too much money on supps and she's probably right. But ya, either way she's funny and keeps me on my toes. I'm never bored
    thanks bud
    Team Orbit
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    learn, that avi is just wrong man...the devil tempted me to watch it and it was yummy lmao
    utt oh

now your going str8 to HELL
    Team Orbit
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

if you call forking over a little pocket change to get gigantic! than yes, i love wasting money on supps
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    if you call forking over a little pocket change to get gigantic! than yes, i love wasting money on supps
    My girls can always tell when I'm ON. They say I'm even meaner than usual...which is true, I do tend to snap easier. This is why I try to stay away from people. They say I walk around with a scowl on my face, and I stare down people when I catch them looking at me. Sometimes I'll even growl, "What the FCUK are you looking at?" But like I tell her, when you live in the "hood," I don't know if someone's admiring my size or sizing me up to rob me. It doesn't help that I wear a chain with a gaudy pendant (my uniform number) around my neck. Gotta stay on my toes. Watch the people watching you, I always say.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    My girls can always tell when I'm ON. They say I'm even meaner than usual...which is true, I do tend to snap easier. This is why I try to stay away from people. They say I walk around with a scowl on my face, and I stare down people when I catch them looking at me. Sometimes I'll even growl, "What the FCUK are you looking at?" But like I tell her, when you live in the "hood," I don't know if someone's admiring my size or sizing me up to rob me. It doesn't help that I wear a chain with a gaudy pendant (my uniform number) around my neck. Gotta stay on my toes. Watch the people watching you, I always say.
    thats funny as heck bro. In a sense, I just became that much more grateful that I live in Orange County! LOL. Everyone is so friendly and in the mood to party down here! I hate watching my back!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I'm somewhat the same way. I've always been nice, just don't look at me wrong. - Grew up in Southside Chicago. All kinds of people out there looking to start something.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

the only ds ive been meaner on was SD lmao...that shizzle is baaad for my mood and my insides
    and speakin of the "hood" i was in it yesterday with my gf getting some free KFC and i held the door for this whole family of "well off/rich" african americans...and not aone even looked at me or said thank you...o buddy i was about to go off, then this thug comes up behind me and hes going in and says "damn man if they aint gonna thank you i will(as he was shaking his head in disbelief as i was)" that made the situation 100 percent better because atleast some people have respect even though they dont look like it.
    end rant
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

"Steroid implications in different environments." That would an interesting thread

Buster,
    yes. I use the taurine for kidney health and to prevent back pumps. Those who say taurine isn't necessary are the minority of lucky ones who don't get back pumps. Backpump pain is tolerable but it can still ruin workouts. Taurine is super cheap and tasteless powder. So there's no excuse for price or convenience.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

the only ds ive been meaner on was SD lmao...that shizzle is baaad for my mood and my insides
    and speakin of the "hood" i was in it yesterday with my gf getting some free KFC and i held the door for this whole family of "well off/rich" african americans...and not aone even looked at me or said thank you...o buddy i was about to go off, then this thug comes up behind me and hes going in and says "damn man if they aint gonna thank you i will(as he was shaking his head in disbelief as i was)" that made the situation 100 percent better because atleast some people have respect even though they dont look like it.
    end rant
    That family was oppressed, T. The money they had is simply what you and the rest of us owed to them. They don't have to say thank you for anything.

Sarcasm is a beautiful language.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

and yea i i went to KFC and cheated....but i had free 2 pc meal coupons! there were so many people there haha
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

That family was oppressed, T. The money they had is simply what you and the rest of us owed to them. They don't have to say thank you for anything.

Sarcasm is a beautiful language.
    sry bro

ok, ANYWAYS i just wanted to say that im on day 4 of H-roid and i can already feel it in the gym. ive ben on trenadrol for over 2 weeks and it hasnt impressed me(str gains are there but barely any noticable muscle gain/weight gain. i have shed alittle bodyfat though, i guess trenadrol isnt my kinda DS. i could care less how much i lift, i just wanna look like i can lift a house haha)...but the painful pumps i had in my forearms today brings back memories of my promagnon run. hit HUGE PR's today too. everything felt awesome
  27. Senior Member

Those who say taurine isn't necessary are the minority of lucky ones who don't get back pumps. Backpump pain is tolerable but it can still ruin workouts. Taurine is super cheap and tasteless powder. So there's no excuse for price or convenience.
    I agree here
    Team Orbit
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I agree here
    learn, dawg, why did you change your avi to an ugly asain instead of that video! lol
  29. Senior Member

learn, dawg, why did you change your avi to an ugly asain instead of that video! lol
    it was a nice GIF that just didn't work but will add new per your request

back to topic
    Team Orbit
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

is h-roid same as hdrol?
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    is h-roid same as hdrol?
    Both products are quite effective in their own way but they will cause substantially different types of effects. The PMag product is more androgenic than the Hdrol product. The Hdrol product is has a higher A:A ratio. Neither will aromatize to estrogen due to the 4-halogen. Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).

Pmag and H-Roid are clones of promag-25
    Team Orbit
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.

celc5- Out scoutting info on Pmag and ran into your thread. Good work showing your progression. I'm Subbed!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

quick question celc5, how you gonna dose your apct? 3/3/2/1? or whats your dosing scheme for that?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Sounds like things are going well for you so far celc! Great stuff! How long you got left roughly till the end of the cycle?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 22

Buster,
    Learn pretty much cleared it up. PMag and Hroid are Promagnon25 clones. Hdrol is a Halodrol50 clone.

The only thing that I noticed is "substantially" different results. I'd say results are gonna be real close with both compounds. At the end of my log, I'll be sure to note my opinion on subjective differences between Hdrol and Pmag. At this point, you can't go wrong with either one and they're both good for first cycles and those with strong cycle histories IMO.

I plan to dose my aPCT 4/3/2/1 since I plan on NOT using a serm this time. I would choose Hyperdrol over aPCT but for some reason it irritates my stomach something fierce.

Wetdawg,
    I should have more progression notes up tomorrow. I do my empty stomach weigh in and skinfolds on Saturday mornings.

Wilted,
    3-5 more weeks ...not a typo

Day 22

Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Caps PMag
    1pump x 3 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

I had the day off so I finally got to dig into my stim stash for a morning workout. I used a few caps of BCL EPH which I personally think is an aggressive but smooth stim. Most others think it's a dud, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I don't stim for evening workouts because I suck at sleeping.

Anyway, the workout was chest and tris. I didn't see the strength jump this week that I've been having but there was an increase in productivity. For example, last week on DB Incline Bench I used 70's x 6,8,7. This week I did 10,8,9 with the 70's. I use real slow strict form since the poundages aren't a priority for me whatsoever. Some minor shoulder discomfort did hold me back from getting 10 all 3 sets but it was no big deal. I'm just overly cautious since I've been down the injury plagued road before.

I shot some basketball for 20 minutes of sprints pre-workout. Man it took a long time to loosen up, like 10 minutes before I could jump without my knees feeling rusty. That's probably because I only do that like once per week and/or because I should be stretching more often. Needless to say, the joints are just a little more creaky than usual.

Otherwise, pump is good, vascularity is good, mood is good, sleep is actually better than normal, and libido is normal. At this moment, gyno lump is non-existant and there's no sensitivity.

I haven't said so, but the nuts are normal size with no atrophy that I can tell at this point. Also, I showed my girl the Pmag bottle yesterday and she still doesn't believe that I'm taking steroids LMFAO No joke, she said "your nuts are too big to be on steroids." Gotdammit
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

well pmag is so mild compared to people injecting crazy amounts of test or deca. most people think of the barry bonds looking guys with no balls when they think of steroids.
  37. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

she said "your nuts are too big to be on steroids." Gotdammit

That just made my day!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

You got a really chilled out girlfriend sounds like Celc lol. You Jammy Sod! haha! Wish all girls would be supportive like that.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Knowing women, all you have to do is rip off the P-Mag label and take a Sharpie to the bottle and write, "STEROIDS" - Then she'll believe you.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Knowing women, all you have to do is rip off the P-Mag label and take a Sharpie to the bottle and write, "STEROIDS" - Then she'll believe you.
    lmao...thats prob really true..my girl supports me though. she wants me happy and doesnt care if i do them shes knows im smart about it...it just gonna take a LONG time to convince her to let me inject which i would love to do atleast once in my lifetime hahaha

and just a side not for me...promagnon and clones have pretty different effectrs on my body. i put on ALOT more weight and gain ALOT more str with promag, and i get super rediculous pumps. ive already mentioned i was on day 4 and i could feel it. i like to play guitar hero...and o buddy does that get my forearms pumped like a mad man lmao(playing on expert). hdrol leans me out alot more, but pmag and clones bulk me up alot more

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:12 PM