Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL's new Promagnon25 clone is my next endeavor. I plan to gain 6-10 pounds of lean mass with no change in bodyfat, or slight decrease in bodyfat. I'm always trying to recomp :head:

Thanks to Competive Edge Labs and MW1 for allowing me to test their new product.

Thanks to 17aMethyl and Hank Vangut for Promagnon advice and feedback. These 2 fellas are top notch board members and patiently answered a TON of my questions regarding this compound.

Cycle Plan
CEL PMag 75mg for 4-6 weeks
CEL Cycle Assist (purchased, not sponsored)
Taurine
*CEL Formestane (optional and/or low dose to prevent gyno aggravation)

PCT Plan A
Sustain
AX aPCT
EndoAmp
Liver XT
Creatine

PCT Plan B
Torem (instead of Sustain)
Possible inclusion of PowerFull if prolactin-like sensations become aggravated

Diet
I'm going to shoot for 300g pro and start with about 300g carbs. I plan to adjust as the cycle progresses, and expect to be able to increase carbs withiout getting any fatter.

Training
I plan to do a typical 4 day split during the week with an extra upper body routine on Saturdays. I'm not going to let cardio slide during this cycle because I think it helps tremendously to prevent BP symptoms.

Cycle History
-CEL H-drol
-AX Pheraplex
-RPN Havoc
-AX Superdrol
-Axis Furazadrol
-CEL P-Mag (current)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Statistical Progression

............Weight.....Lean Mass......Fat Mass......BF%.....
Day 9.....192.2......160.75...........31.45..........16.36....
Day 16...190.2.......161.82...........28.38..........14.92...
Day 23...193.0.......164.30...........28.70..........14.87...
Day 31...193.6.......164.05...........29.55..........15.26...
Day 37...193.0.......164.58...........28.42..........14.73...

Day 9

Day 37

Statistical Summary
-Pmag 75/75/75/75/100 (TD Formestane 40-60mg/day throughout)
-Diet 300p/300-350c/40-70f
-Gained 4 pounds of lean mass
-Lost 3 pounds of fat
-Dropped just under 2% bodyfat

Most Notable Positive Attributes
-Maintained (or slightly enhanced) libido even at the end of the cycle
-Overall sense of well being (I'm not one to say this when it's not truely there)
-Increased vascularity started early and gradually increased through the cycle
-Mild but steady gains in strength throughout the entire cycle

Sides
-Poor sleep patterns (I believe this was more due to the Formestane than Pmag)
-Increased BP by 10-15mm systolic
-Occasional mild irritability, very slight increase in shedding at the end of the cycle, very mild joint discomfort at the end of the cycle
*I mentioned acne once in my log but that cleared up within 2-3 days. It was not a problem on this cycle.

Final Review

PMag is a productive compound that produces results with minimal to no consequence. It provides moderate strength gains, moderate lean mass gains, and moderate fat loss all at the same time.

The things that stand out the most to me with P-Mag are:
1) Recomp
2) Enhanced Mood
3) Strong libido

In my opinion, with a more goal oriented strict diet, PMag could be used with intent to all out bulk or all out cut. I suspect that it could be very versatile, in a similar fashion to H-Drol, and that it should stack well with other compounds.

For those new to phs, Pmag is PERFECT!. I repeat THIS is the solo run you want to do for your first cycle. You can't mess this up and you'll look better in the mirror in 3-4 weeks. Most importantly for newbies, recovery is a cinch.

For those with experience, don't be afraid to pick up 2-3 bottles. I suggest a steady ramp of 50/75/100/125. While ramping your Pmag, I suggest stacking with a hardening compound such as Estane at 30/40/40/40 (up to 50 or 60) for recomp. I suggest stacking with Phera for bulking at 15/30/30/30 or even 45. IMO these are aggressive stacks with potential sides and possibly difficult recoveries.

In comparison to Hdrol, PMag was equal for fat burning and equal for strength. Pmag had less sides. In my experience, Hdrol was more potent for lean mass. But do keep in mind that I got sick during the last week. Also I did not eat 400g protein on my PMag cycle because I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could maintain that diet.

My strongest suggestion with PMag is to be very realistic. This is not an explosive compound. It is very reliable, where slow and steady wins the race. Keep it simple, and this should be a fun ride.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

DAY 1

Friday, April 17, 2009

2 caps Pmag 8am
Cycle Assit Noon
1 cap Pmag 4pm
Cycle Assit 8pm

Today is day 1 of my Pmag cycle. No, I didn't jump on this one simply because it's super sexy to log new products. I have been honest to goodness planning a Promagnon cycle for the end of this month anyway. So the timing genuinely worked out well.

I've ran SD, PP, epithio, halo, and furaz. And after going through the typical ups and downs in the world of designers, I prefer modest, but RELIABLE, gains that are easy to maintain in pct. I also prefer compounds that build mass without having to eat 6000 cals with additional fat. Finally, I prefer compounds that won't turn my nuts to raisins and don't impair libido. (of course I have a stash of the real deal Aspire just in case ;) )

So as you can see P-Mag, fits all of my criteria. Oh, and I haven't ran a cylce in about 9 months so my anabolic receptors are hungry :food: Yes, that means placebo effect is already in full effect and I keep flexing in the mirror from my day 1 "pump" :head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking log Celc. I'm subbed and following.

Had to chuckle a little at your day 1 "pump" reference.:D

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
first, also have u lookd at the one

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to seeing your results.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prelude!
Ha Ha... luckily no placebo sides yet :laugh: Btw, Haven't ran into you in the boards in a while! <---- when this guy is in the house, you KNOW you're gonna learn something fellas :study:

Alwaysgaining,
actually I haven't really payed any attention to One. I rarely jump on the new product bandwagon and honestly have no idea how people are responding to it :think:

CompEdgeLabs,
no doubt in my mind that this is gonna be killer! I expect it to be like Hdrol with an aggressive twist :head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MW,
Hell ya it's gonna be MADNESS when my lifting partner sees me pulling an extra plate in a few weeks :head:

B,
what took ya so long holmes? :laugh:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
dunno bro, got caught up at the office. JK

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
now i want to use TD Form until my cycle of Extreme Mass by TransForm (Forged)
CEL is steppin their game up for 2009... and im down to play

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am in, not going to miss another celc log.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

dunno bro, got caught up at the office. JK
Buster is a multi talented question asker who also provides occasional comedic relief. Both are crucial for a successful log :thumbsup:

From one log to the next!:head:
The supp market is on the upswing IMO with all of these options at our disposal. It looked to be drying up last year with no new ideas. But if promagnon isn't banned, then we NEED to have access to a clone like this one by CEL.

now i want to use TD Form until my cycle of Extreme Mass by TransForm (Forged)
CEL is steppin their game up for 2009... and im down to play
Welcome SMS! You're gonna be surprised at how productive this compound is considering it's "mild" reputation :head:

In to follow :D
Hell ya bro! P-Mag is gonna work just as well in Texas as it does here in Pittsubrgh :D

i am in, not going to miss another celc log.
I hope you learned your lesson. Posting in this log will be your pennance :nono2:

Day 2

Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
Cycle Assist
5g Taurine

Had some crazy dreams last night. 1 dream was violent. It resembled some commando survival scenarios and was probably influenced from watching "Red Dawn" last week. I also had some bikini contest dreams where my dad and I were judges. Sort of uncomfortable now that I see that in type :think: Vivid dreams are common early on cycle for me for the first 4-5 days. Unfortunately, the entertainment usually fades after that.

I had a good lift today.
20 minutes moderate preworkout cardio
Hamstrings: Deads, SLDL, Curls
Then Calves and Core

I purposely played the placebo card reminding myself that I was ON to pump through a drop set to finish off each movement.

Song of the day was "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter :head:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME SONG. Perfect for a brutal workout.

Killing invading Soviets so that you can join your dad to judge a bikini contest sounds like a great time!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3

Mattikus,
Ya bro, it's one of those songs that gets lost in shuffle mode sometimes. The intro baseline makes me feel like I'm a lion pacing in a cage :head:

GotTest,
glad you're here. We're gonna have to throw around some ideas from you EOD serm plan. I have my stash, but want to think about some different options.

KnowBull,
Welcome! Join in brotha :cheers:

Day 3

Sunday, April 19, 2009

3 caps P-Mag
1 pump x 2 CEL TD Formestane
Cyccle Assit
5g Taurine

Wait a second... it's ONLY DAY EFFING THREE! I swear with my right hand up to the sky that pumps, hardness, and vascularity are up :head: No joke, no exaggeration, no hype. It's starting already!

I typically have mediocre vasculariy considering I'm about 17% bf at the moment. Not deficient but not gifted either. My arms looked liked a roadmap today after my first WARM UP SETS of bench. Freakin rediculous and it feels so good to be back on.

Ok, enough hype though. There was nothing to note in the strength department yet. Just to bring this post back down to earth :laugh:

I had a little bit of nipple sensation paranoia from my pre-existing mild gyno. So I decided to start a low dose of form. As long as there's no further flare up, I'll keep the form dosage low through this entire run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you think about the new pump and lotion of the formestane?-big upgrade over e-form imo.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to Hdrol at day 3? Would you feel anything at all from Hdrol on day 3? I understand it takes 3 weeks to "kick in", but arn't p-mag and hdrol similar compounds?

Also, are you positave your feeling it and its not placebo?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT,
I like it. IMO I feel like it's gonna stay in solution because the "grit" is already really evenly distributed per pump. I don't feel that it's settling like with the old carriers.

Buster,
people FEEL hdrol kick in when mood their swings toward a bit more aggression after 2-3 weeks. IMO they're recomping sooner than they think. But they don't know it because the scale isn't moving and they aren't checking bf%

Secondly, TD form can skew today's results such as vascularity and hardness. PM me if that doesn't make sense to you. At the same time, this is the first time I've ran a promagnon compound so it's difficult to determine which of the 2 caused today's pump.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
BigT,
I like it. IMO I feel like it's gonna stay in solution because the "grit" is already really evenly distributed per pump. I don't feel that it's settling like with the old carriers.

Buster,
people FEEL hdrol kick in when mood their swings toward a bit more aggression after 2-3 weeks. IMO they're recomping sooner than they think. But they don't know it because the scale isn't moving and they aren't checking bf%

Secondly, TD form can skew today's results such as vascularity and hardness. PM me if that doesn't make sense to you. At the same time, this is the first time I've ran a promagnon compound so it's difficult to determine which of the 2 caused today's pump.
OH I SEEEE. thanks celc

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one.
I have been planing a CEL run in mid June.
I was thinking M-Drol or H-Drol, now I have 1 more to think about. Swell! :)
Good luck with the cycle man. Keep the updates coming.

JP.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one.
I have been planing a CEL run in mid June.
I was thinking M-Drol or H-Drol, now I have 1 more to think about. Swell! :)
Good luck with the cycle man. Keep the updates coming.

JP.
mdrol is no joke. im straight scared of that one

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't let it scare you. If you are smart and cautious you will be fine as with all of these things.
I was smart and cautious and still rebounded after a SD pct ;) Plus, SD was the only compound that significantly lowered my HDL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was smart and cautious and still rebounded after a SD pct ;) Plus, SD was the only compound that significantly lowered my HDL.
some of the many reasons why i will never touch the stuff. sd and it's clones are in a class by itself, many better options,imo.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
some of the many reasons why i will never touch the stuff. sd and it's clones are in a class by itself, many better options,imo.
Specifically, what are the other options, in your point of view?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
This was a supplement that didnt get rave reviews years ago, but at the time it came out the ban was going into effect. Im wondering if thats why it wasnt much talked about. Im wondering if this has any noted relation to Nandrolone metabolites, if so, it could be interesting. Any one know?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
This was a supplement that didnt get rave reviews years ago, but at the time it came out the ban was going into effect. Im wondering if thats why it wasnt much talked about. Im wondering if this has any noted relation to Nandrolone metabolites, if so, it could be interesting. Any one know?
I have no idea what your talking about, please elaborate if you would.

Are you saying this could have flown under the radar and that this supplement could potentially be "hot stuff"?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
In for another Celc log. Kill it bro!

Last year I ran a promagnon clone for 40 days at 75 mg. The strength gains were incredible. I'm definitely interested to see how this one works out for you.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what your talking about, please elaborate if you would.

Are you saying this could have flown under the radar and that this supplement could potentially be "hot stuff"?
Umm.. No... I mean yes... I dont know, thats what Im trying to find out. First run of anything seems to be the best, second go on same never seems to work as well, there are exceptions though, no one wants to waste their time, money and health on crap or potential crap. People find what consistently works for them and stay with it. It takes more than one log to make a decision and receptors need to be clean when a run is contemplated. Right now there are 2 products that stand out as meeting the criteria, in my mind and opinion anyway. I think we need some more logs that are unsponsored and objective. JMO

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the fence for recomending Hdrol or Pmag to my friend. He is an ecto with a hard time building muscle. We'll see how this log goes in persuading my decision.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup, in the same quandry here, I didnt like HD that much, it was hyped and didnt live up to expecs for me phera sounded good but seemed to have a high side effect profile. Maybe this is different or better. Its all about augmenting existing gains in my mind, and keeping sides minimal to non-existant, gotta be mature about it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Teg,
welcome bro. In reference to your sig, I have a family member with colitis and a friend had crohn's in the past. I'm sure you have it rough sometimes, especially with a bodybuilding diet. Kudos for kickin ass :head:

KnowBull,
I think P25 flew in under the radar because it wasn't marketed like phera, SD, 1ad, 1t, etc. Do a topics search for "promagnon" and read the posts by Hank Vangut, 17amethyl, and 1 or 2 others. All good reviews.

Sponsored or not, I don't play around with e-rep and all that BS. I promise a 100% honest log. If you know my posts, you'll see that I occasionally ruffle some feathers in exchange for honest feedback. If Pmag isn't what it's cracked up to be, I assure you that you'll find out in my log.

Gator,
welcome brotha! Glad to see you found your way into another one of my logs :cheers:

Day 4

Monday, April 20, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
1 pump x2 CEL TD Formestane
5g Taurine

I had a quick lift in today for upper body push, moreso to get some baseline strength measures for a new routine. I want to have some concrete numbers as to how strength progresses with P-Mag.

After the lift, I took a PowerBall class to break up the monotony of queerball cardio. I hate cardio, but I'm starting to learn that it makes a huge difference in my BP. So I gotta stay creative and consistent.

Mood is excellent over the past 2 days. Not sure if that has anything to do with the compounds. IIRC, I was a real happy camper on H-Drol for about 2-3 weeks until the aggression switch flipped. So, not sure if that means anything yet.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah he is very honest about reviews, sponsored or not.

i.e. HE DOESNT GIVE A F*CK

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
yeah he is very honest about reviews, sponsored or not.

i.e. HE DOESNT GIVE A F*CK
Ok, great to hear, sorry if it seemed I was casting dispersions on celc5, objective reporting is the crux of accuracy and Im looking forward to this. From now on when I answer the phone, I will say, "Knowbulls whorehouse, we dont give a F*ck"

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Teg,
welcome bro. In reference to your sig, I have a family member with colitis and a friend had crohn's in the past. I'm sure you have it rough sometimes, especially with a bodybuilding diet. Kudos for kickin ass :head:
Many Thanks Mang! I hope your family member and friend are doing well! Its like a rollercoaster ride with me. 4weeks good, 2-3bad typically. But Your right it does suc, but i gotta adapt and overcome! Ive followed lots of your logs and posts for a couple 2 or 3yrs now on here and on da, "lurking" lol. Ive learned quite a bit! So many more thanks bro! I hope this one goes just as well if not better!

Looking forward to your results!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Knowbull,
no offense taken whatsoever brotha. Forums need MORE skeptics IMO
Feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions :cheers:

Teg,
there's a log from someone with IBS or colitis here on AM somewhere. He used Gut Health and had something like 30 days of significantly reduced symptoms. I'm not recommending a supplement for you because that would be bogus medical advice. I'm just saying that it might be something that you could research and look into a little.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Specifically, what are the other options, in your point of view?
well what about p mag, since that is the topic of this thread. or maybe xtren [shameless plug].

djwalto

Awards
Hey celc5, im new to these forums and have just ordered pmag and cycle assist and am totally stoked about it getting here. I just wanted to say hi and find out about you and your stats (height, weight, age) just to do a compare of your cycle amount to what I should run. Thanks

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah post some before pics up too, FUK it!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey celc5, im new to these forums and have just ordered pmag and cycle assist and am totally stoked about it getting here. I just wanted to say hi and find out about you and your stats (height, weight, age) just to do a compare of your cycle amount to what I should run. Thanks
Pmag SHOULD be a newbie friendly cycle IMO. For pct, pick up an AI, creatine, and another cycle assist and you should be good to go IMO.

For more Pmag information, do a "titles only" advanced search for "promagnon"

Stats: 29yo, 5'10", about 194, maybe 16 or 17ish% bf

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Pmag SHOULD be a newbie friendly cycle IMO. For pct, pick up an AI, creatine, and another cycle assist and you should be good to go IMO.

For more Pmag information, do a "titles only" advanced search for "promagnon"

Stats: 29yo, 5'10", about 194, maybe 16 or 17ish% bf
Which AI you going with this time?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which AI you going with this time?
AXapct. IF the gyno stays at bay, I'll just run Sustain.

If the gyno flares up, I'm gonna do a longish EOD run with Torem to get rid of it once and for all.

Edit: btw, I'd run Hyperdrol but for whatever reason it wrecks my stomach. I ran it once just fine but have had trouble with it since the latest batches. I've had a few friends who ordered it before and liked it. Then picked up another bottle last fall and couldn't tolerate it... it was weird :think: ???