Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
asking where and how to get certain things will get you banned, asking what products to use is fine, just not how to obtain them
It's possilbe that you're misunderstanding what Formestane is and maybe misinterpretting the rules a bit too. ExTE's questions were perfectly fine.

ExTE,
CEL's TD Formestane should be on its way to NP any time now. Feel free to read up in the CEL forum where they are keeping us updated as to when NP will have it in stock.

btw, for anyone wondering, I'm not affiliated with CEL even though my screen name sort of looks like it. I only say good things about the company because I've had nothing but positive experiences with their products.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Not legal products sold by board sponsors, bro.
THANK YOU! It helps to know what you're talking about before you go threatening people with banishment...especially when you are NOT a moderator. IC and c5, thanks for clearing that up. I seem to get some haters on here, but damn, don't tell me I'm gonna get banned for doing something that is NOT against the rules. Makes me paranoid.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 PCT

Kg,
no problem buddy. I think we all got that straightened out without any problems.

Day 5 PCT Update

2 x 2 Sustain
2 x 2 AX aPCT (will taper to 3 caps day 8)
1 x 1 CEL Form (will drop the form soon)
2 x 4 Cycle Assist (switching to LiverXT soon)
2 x 1 EndoAMP

The transition into pct has been smooth as silk so far. I'm busting rm's in higher rep ranges like I'm still on. Sexual performance is real nice, most notably that I'm able to hold off longer and having really intense orgasms. Body comp wise I don't have the full inflated look 24/7. But I have strong confidence that I can hold onto all the new mass and still chip away at bf for the summer.

I had an anger driven workout today. Too bad it was only day 2 of phase 2 in my HST routine so the weights were still a bit light. But I flew through 12 or 14 working sets in about 70 minutes. I'm pleased that I'm cutting my workout time down, and I believe it's helping to keep a balance in my life.

Supp wise, I'm not sure that Sustain is having much effect. All the things that I like that are going on seem to point to the aPCT. Maybe the sustain is helping a bit with sexual performance, but I'm skeptical. My opinion here should be taken with a grain of salt since I always suspect that AI's overshadow test boosters in any scenario (whether nha or pct).

I totally forgot I had the EndoAmp so I just added it today... I guess that tells you how much faith I have that it will do anything at all LOL :laugh: Eh, I'm picky when it comes to supps, so we'll see. My opinion may change in the weeks to come.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review

Final Review is up on page 1

This is a copy

Final Review

PMag is a productive compound that produces results with minimal to no consequence. It provides moderate strength gains, moderate lean mass gains, and moderate fat loss all at the same time.

The things that stand out the most to me with P-Mag are:
1) Recomp
2) Enhanced Mood
3) Strong libido

In my opinion, with a more goal oriented strict diet, PMag could be used with intent to all out bulk or all out cut. I suspect that it could be very versatile, in a similar fashion to H-Drol, and that it should stack well with other compounds.

For those new to phs, Pmag is PERFECT!. I repeat THIS is the solo run you want to do for your first cycle. You can't mess this up and you'll look better in the mirror in 3-4 weeks. Most importantly for newbies, recovery is a cinch.

For those with experience, don't be afraid to pick up 2-3 bottles. I suggest a steady ramp of 50/75/100/125. While ramping your Pmag, I suggest stacking with a hardening compound such as Estane at 30/40/40/40 (up to 50 or 60) for recomp. I suggest stacking with Phera for bulking at 15/30/30/30 or even 45. IMO these are aggressive stacks with potential sides and possibly difficult recoveries.

In comparison to Hdrol, PMag was equal for fat burning and equal for strength. Pmag had less sides. In my experience, Hdrol was more potent for lean mass. But do keep in mind that I got sick during the last week. Also I did not eat 400g protein on my PMag cycle because I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could maintain that diet.

My strongest suggestion with PMag is to be very realistic. This is not an explosive compound. It is very reliable, where slow and steady wins the race. Keep it simple, and this should be a fun ride.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Final Review is up on page 1

This is a copy

Final Review

PMag is a productive compound that produces results with minimal to no consequence. It provides moderate strength gains, moderate lean mass gains, and moderate fat loss all at the same time.

The things that stand out the most to me with P-Mag are:
1) Recomp
2) Enhanced Mood
3) Strong libido

In my opinion, with a more goal oriented strict diet, PMag could be used with intent to all out bulk or all out cut. I suspect that it could be very versatile, in a similar fashion to H-Drol, and that it should stack well with other compounds.

For those new to phs, Pmag is PERFECT!. I repeat THIS is the solo run you want to do for your first cycle. You can't mess this up and you'll look better in the mirror in 3-4 weeks. Most importantly for newbies, recovery is a cinch.

For those with experience, don't be afraid to pick up 2-3 bottles. I suggest a steady ramp of 50/75/100/125. While ramping your Pmag, I suggest stacking with a hardening compound such as Estane at 30/40/40/40 (up to 50 or 60) for recomp. I suggest stacking with Phera for bulking at 15/30/30/30 or even 45. IMO these are aggressive stacks with potential sides and possibly difficult recoveries.

In comparison to Hdrol, PMag was equal for fat burning and equal for strength. Pmag had less sides. In my experience, Hdrol was more potent for lean mass. But do keep in mind that I got sick during the last week. Also I did not eat 400g protein on my PMag cycle because I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could maintain that diet.

My strongest suggestion with PMag is to be very realistic. This is not an explosive compound. It is very reliable, where slow and steady wins the race. Keep it simple, and this should be a fun ride.
C5, when you say "difficult recoveries," could you be a bit more specific? Are you talking libido? What else? I was thinking of ramping it up like you said, but what exactly would I have to look forward to? No fun in being big, strong and recomped if you can't get it up...lol!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Celc5- Thanks for logging your cycle of P-Mag. Its chocked full of good information. This should be a must read. It has been very helpful.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ExTe,
By easy recovery, I suspect very minimal endogenous supression. I've ran a few more aggressive cycles and pct is simply a miserable time period where mood and libido fluctuate, giving me an unstable feeling that just isn't worth it. I've felt very balanced and healthy through this entire cycle and the same goes for this first week of pct. Hope that clear it up some.

Regarding libido, I was up to 100mg during my 5th week and libido was still rockin. If libido is ever a concern on cycle, scrap that bs old school dhea theory. Formestane provides a test base, estrogen control, enhanced strength, aggression, and that's the way to go now that it's available again.

WetD,
glad you enjoyed the log. Feel free to ask any questions with anything that I missed in the review.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Awesome indepth log/review Celc. If I ever run a PH/DS again, Itll definately be Pmag+halo or epi.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
ExTe,
By easy recovery, I suspect very minimal endogenous supression. I've ran a few more aggressive cycles and pct is simply a miserable time period where mood and libido fluctuate, giving me an unstable feeling that just isn't worth it. I've felt very balanced and healthy through this entire cycle and the same goes for this first week of pct. Hope that clear it up some.

Regarding libido, I was up to 100mg during my 5th week and libido was still rockin. If libido is ever a concern on cycle, scrap that bs old school dhea theory. Formestane provides a test base, estrogen control, enhanced strength, aggression, and that's the way to go now that it's available again.

WetD,
glad you enjoyed the log. Feel free to ask any questions with anything that I missed in the review.
Thanks again for the quick reply and all the help. Would it be good to run Ejaculoid/Tribuloid as well with the TD Form?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geek,
Agreed 100%. I've actually ruled out any more SD or PP runs. SD gains would be worth it, but my personal lifestyle just doesn't jive with some of the sides. Phera is more tolerable, but I think I was more productive with epithio, halo, and pmag with less sides. So it would be dumb for me to backtrack in that sense.

ExTe,
IMO the formestane is still going to overshadow any test boost stack. It would be fun, but I don't see how stacking all of those up would be any more productive than Form alone.

Spartan,
better get your reading glasses and a stim... this one turned out to be a bit of an epic :laugh:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek,
Agreed 100%. I've actually ruled out any more SD or PP runs. SD gains would be worth it, but my personal lifestyle just doesn't jive with some of the sides. Phera is more tolerable, but I think I was more productive with epithio, halo, and pmag with less sides. So it would be dumb for me to backtrack in that sense.
Totally agree there, I havent ran SD or PP mainly because Ive been making good gains on the runs I did w/o sides. Well, little drop in libido on last trenadrol run but w/e. I wonder how Pmag+Dymethazine would go, SOI on DA did a awesome review saying it was like a real mild SD w/o sides, 2x methyls but sounds sexy

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
that final review was sick! i think im gonna have to do pmag for my first cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Geek,

ExTe,
IMO the formestane is still going to overshadow any test boost stack. It would be fun, but I don't see how stacking all of those up would be any more productive than Form alone.

Spartan,
better get your reading glasses and a stim... this one turned out to be a bit of an epic :laugh:
Well, I'm starting a Promagnon-25/Epistane stack per your recommendations on Monday. I'll probably pick up a bottle of both Pmag and Estane just to balance out the dosing (I'm high-end dosing a recomp like you suggested earlier), and definitely ordering a bottle (or two) of the Form. I may need your help along the way! I'm going to start off using the 2 bottles of Promagnon-25 and the bottle-and-a-half of Epistane I already have on hand. Your suggestions are welcome and definitely appreciated.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry. I haven't logged it yet. Wasn't sure if I should. But I probably will, starting either tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully my results will mirror or exceed yours. Also, I need to decide whether I'm going to work out once a day or do a double-split five/six days a week for the four weeks, since I'm going to be ON.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is if you're gonna be on, train like a beast :head: Same goes for intensity in pct, but maybe with just a tad less volume.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
My personal opinion is if you're gonna be on, train like a beast :head: Same goes for intensity in pct, but maybe with just a tad less volume.
It's on then! Two-a-days for the four weeks, then back to once a days in pct. Oh, shiiiiiiiittt!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's fine IMO. But like we talked about in 17a's thread, you can always back off if you start to feel burned out. A 2 day rest usually rekindles most cycle for me. Just play it by ear and be smart IF you hit the wall.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I think that's fine IMO. But like we talked about in 17a's thread, you can always back off if you start to feel burned out. A 2 day rest usually rekindles most cycle for me. Just play it by ear and be smart IF you hit the wall.
Yeah, I can definitely see taking a two-day break at some point...it's very possible to "hit the wall" being so intense and being ON...but come Monday, it's time to rock and roll...I'm up for the ride! My goal is to still be over 320 pounds but with more muscle/definition. Thankfully, I don't have much of a stomach, but I want to lose what bit I have. As long as I can look down and see Mr. Happy, I'm good. Some people actually find it amazing that I weigh so much (335 lbs) and am not just a blob.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the very detailed review.

For everyone discussing natural test boosters, I would encourage you to take a look at our PCT Assist product. There is alot of very positive feedback on it.

Available at NP for 34.95: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Trans Resveratrol (50%) – 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) – 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol – 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized for 40% Icariin) – 250 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) – 100 mg
Piperine (95%) – 20 mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

For everyone discussing natural test boosters, I would encourage you to take a look at our PCT Assist product. There is alot of very positive feedback on it.

Available at NP for 34.95: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
Quercitin (95%) – 600mg
Piperine (95%) – 20 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.
very nice

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
Quercitin (95%) – 600mg
Piperine (95%) – 20 mg

Directions:
I used PCT assist after tren/epi cycle, awesome product will use again ill testify for it as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ExTE,
you're one big dude :head: You probably warm up with my max lifts LOL

CompEdge,
No problem brohta! Good products make it easy to give good reviews :cheers:

Geek,
that sounds like a good stack. I'm surprised we're not seeing more Xtren/Estane logs popping up :think:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek,
that sounds like a good stack. I'm surprised we're not seeing more Xtren/Estane logs popping up :think:
Yeah it was trenadrol 17methoxy, they're both class 1 or 2 w/e i forgot but its an awesome stack. My log is really detailed as well, i get liek 1 or 2 pms EOD on DA about it heh

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pct wk 2

Thanks again for the quick reply and all the help. Would it be good to run Ejaculoid/Tribuloid as well with the TD Form?
Not needed IMO. The Formestane will probably overshadow that natty stack (or any other test boosting stack for that matter).

PEE CEE TEE WEEK 2

Let's get the bad out of the way first... nipple sensitivity is returning over the past week. The nipple feels puffy again, but no lump is coming back that I can feel or see. So some good, but not great in that arena.

Stomach/GI issues have not subsided. I have an appointment with the gastroenterologist but not until next month. I seriously doubt the cycle had anything to do with it. I've always been sensitive in the GI department.

Now the good, I PR'd EVERY SINGLE LIFT to finish out my 10 and 15rm portions of my HST routine. Granted, HST is set up so that you really get nit picky about progressive load and strategizing to achieve goals. But a PR is a PR nonetheless.

Libido has been completely normal and mood has been as "level" as it's ever been in pct.

Supplement wise, aPCT is NOT hyperdrol. It's not even as potent as about 300 or 400mg 6oxo. But it's not a bad choice, and I don't have any complaints.

Sustain is totally lame. I don't think I've had any effect at all from that supplement. And to top it off, it smells like rotten sausage with honey mustard sauce. Are you effin kidding me? :rant: Then again, I never get much from test boosters anyway, so maybe I'm just not a responder :dunno:

Not to be negative again, but I don't think the endoamp is doing anything either. I'd choose ReduceXT again, if I were ever to run a cort control product again.

Finally, I did add Axis Labs Slingshot. It's the first non-stim preworkout supp that I've ever tried that I think does help with performance. It was nice for vascularity and mood enhancement/focus. CitMal + Tyrosine are the 2 ingredients that I personally think make Slingshot effective.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
celc...thanks so much for the log...p-mag will def be my next cycle

I just had a quick question for you. I went through the log in one night hahah so forgive me if I missed it somewhere. What was your starting weight? I'm going to run this with a pretty serious bulking diet so just curious what your overall mass gains were. Thanks man

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Sustain is totally lame. I don't think I've had any effect at all from that supplement. And to top it off, it smells like rotten sausage with honey mustard sauce. Are you effin kidding me? :rant: Then again, I never get much from test boosters anyway, so maybe I'm just not a responder :dunno:
I knew that stuff smelled familiar. :)
I never understood the hype either. I thought I was just an SA "nonresponder" :rolleyes:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt,
On day 1, I started at about 190 or 191. But I didn't list that weight because I increased cals significantly in the first week compared to my pre cycle diet.

Overall, I think I gained 3 or 4 pounds lean mass and lost a good 1.5 to 2 pounds fat. It was good recomp IMO.

GT,
we're just cranky I guess :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amazing log. On page 6 now I'll finish reading later. I'm thinking of going up to 75mg a day not 100% sure though and I'm worried about the increase in sides. I still plan on staying at 4 weeks just wondering if I should bump up to 75mg for my last 3 weeks or my last 2 weeks?