Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. DJ,
    The popular broski plan is:
    Time ON + PCT = time off

However, IMO this is waaay too short of a time period and leads to erratic hormonal issues. I suspect this to be the biggest cause of my mild gyno, of course next to using SD. IMO 1-2 cycles per year is still pushing it. If I were a competitive athlete, I'd push a cycle as often as possible. I'm not, so I don't.

Regarding creatine, I don't use it on cycle. But many use it on cycle and do just fine. I do highly recommend creatine for pct though.

Regarding stims, I TRY not to use them all year unless I'm cutting. Pfft, ask me how that's going LOL (in other words, I probably use them more than I plan to, especially for work). But seriously, ph + stim isn't such a great idea, especially for the 99% who don't actually monitor their blood pressure. Also, I have found that I maintain my gains a lot more easily in pct when I'm not using stims.

Those are all personal preferences and not necessarily backed by science, just what has worked for me.

2. sometimes u gotta use stims to get going when on though...tren is actually making me really tired for some reason. i thought i read most people were kept up during the night with tren....im sleepin like a baby for like 10 hours haha. but yea...if your not taking blood pressure supps dont even think about using stims while on.

im ready for that day 8 update...thats weird that u had a flare up. i never had any problems with promag. o man...i missed where you said mood is awesome...thats one of the whole reasons why i loved it so much. i was in a euphoric daze for like 3 and a half weeks while on promag. mood lift is indeed very awesome.

and btw...you avi creeps me out. and i know you use it on every message board your a member of.
    •   

3. Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.

4. Accidental duplicate post
    -my bad- LOL

5. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.
    well im convinced that they work man. ive had high bp even before cycling and i didnt run bp herbs with my first cycle and i know it was high at times. since then ive always used hawethorne berries and celery seeds and never had any issues. i went to the doc the other day when i was sick and my bp was high (checked by the doc AND i knew it was high because i could feel it), started taking celery seed that night and it was completly better by the morning. so, if you ever run into problems with it def run some celery seed, it promise it will help. i always preload hawethorne berries too b4 my cycles
    •   

6. Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?

7. Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?
    Doesn't matter. It's methylated so there's no difference from what I understand. I've dosed methyls with and without food personally and don't think it makes any difference IMO.

I think I get a bit of an aggression boost but that's a good 1-2 hours after dosing. It's tough to tell if it's the Pmag or the TD Form, or the combination.

8. Ok that's cool, then I won't worry about it!! Thanks man!!

9. Hey celc also did u start out with like one in the am, then one in th pm? Also I see that you are now taking 2 in the am and one later. Is that better than taking 3 all separate throughout the day??

10. I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2

11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2
    I to follow that protocal

good luck man will have to reade from page 1

subbed
    Team Orbit

12. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I to follow that protocal

good luck man will have to reade from page 1

subbed
    Learn, you're like a Ninja... you quietly sneak into threads all over the place

13. learn = Sneaky Ninja!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    learn = Sneaky Ninja!
    U're telling me... this clown got 2 FREAKIN rep stars in about 2 weeks I think I've only seen that once or twice since I've been on this board

15. Ya no doubt! He must be doing something good lol

16. celc...subbed for the long run brother

keep up the good work man
  17. Arrow Day 9

Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    celc...subbed for the long run brother

keep up the good work man
    For those interested in running P-Mag, don't hesitate to reference 17a's threads. This guy absolutely nailed his Promagnon25 log. Honest feedback, no hype no bs. Top notch info that I got from this man

Day 9

Saturday, Apirl 25, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Leg workout today. I moved real fast through squats, DB SLDL, Extensions, Calf Presses, and an abs superset. I skipped cardio today because I'm still wiped out from the work week. If I have time after the Pen's game, I'm going to round up the most uncoordinated chumps I can find for a little hoops this evening ...the worse they are, the less silly I feel when I dribble the ball off my foot and out of bounds

I didn't go super heavy today since I moved pretty quickly. But I noticed that I nailed almost all my lifts with really good slow control. No wobbly knees or unstable core, even on my third set of squats. I ALMOST puked a few times, but feel a lot better after my post wo shake.

Day 9 pics are up on page 1, post #2.

18. I'm here celc! Thanks for the invite! Now move over and give me some fckin' room! Just kidding...great log and results so far. I'm watching!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

19. Hey celc, Nice to hear the Form is working on removing that Gyno...Lets hope it clears it nicely

Read some interesting, but mixed views on Pro-mag before, Sounds like your doing well so far. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cycle bro. All the best

20. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey celc, Nice to hear the Form is working on removing that Gyno...Lets hope it clears it nicely

Read some interesting, but mixed views on Pro-mag before, Sounds like your doing well so far. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cycle bro. All the best
    I have to pay attention to this...I hear Form clears gyno while you use it, but returns after you drop the Form...Have you experienced this before, Celc?
  21. Arrow Day 10

Wilted,
    I agree. I've seen mixed reviews in the past. But, IMO those reviews are suspect. Maybe they had unrealistic expectations

Irish,
    Yes and no. I've had gyno reduction with a stack of form, trione, and Novedex. But it never was reduced in 4-6 weeks of that stack like it has reduced in about 7 days of form solo. Anyway, I've had it down 3 or 4 times, but yes it came back every time.

Day 10

Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL TD Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Today was an upper body power day. I saw a 10 pound increase in my 3 sets of 5 for bench. That's a big deal to me since chest is definately my weakest muscle group when compared to the majority with similar stats. So strength effects of P-mag are kicking in. The rest of the upper body lifts were solid, with 1-2 reps or 5 pounds increase here and there.

I had some cramping in my rotator cuff for the second week straight. That happens to me on cycle all the time, probably because I'm a "squeezer" when it comes to controlled movements and hard muscle contractions. I don't think it's a dehydration issue either. I've had about 1.5 gallons of water already today and still plan to take in a few more glasses here and there.

VPX Glucosacream took care of some of the rotator cuff pain for a short term analgesic. But, it's starting to come back. I'll be using that for a few days I guess.

22. Nice jump on bench. Mine just recently went up as well! Very happy about it. Flat Bench BB Press is definitely my weakest compound lift.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nice jump on bench. Mine just recently went up as well! Very happy about it. Flat Bench BB Press is definitely my weakest compound lift.
    I wonder if it's because I've always had a balanced workout plan, even as a kid in JrHIgh and HS. I sort of wonder if most other guys at that age worked chest more frequently while I was squatting and pulling. Anyway, lucky for me, I've been blessed with a nice shape to my chest and don't really care how many plates are on the bar anyway. I still enjoy doing chest, but only seem to get stronger in that arena when I'm ON.

24. should one be able to barbell row as much as he/she can bench? because my back is definately the dominant muscle in my body while my chest is average. but i cant barbell row 225, i can barbell row max 185, where i can bench max 245. IS THIS WEIRD?

25. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    should one be able to barbell row as much as he/she can bench? because my back is definately the dominant muscle in my body while my chest is average. but i cant barbell row 225, i can barbell row max 185, where i can bench max 245. IS THIS WEIRD?
    You got a nice V with full/balanced looking shoulders in your avi. Who cares if the numbers are weird or typical
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
  4. Reminder. IGF is BACK instock
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH