Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. Awesome thanks man, hope everything goes great!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    AXapct. IF the gyno stays at bay, I'll just run Sustain.

If the gyno flares up, I'm gonna do a longish EOD run with Torem to get rid of it once and for all.

Edit: btw, I'd run Hyperdrol but for whatever reason it wrecks my stomach. I ran it once just fine but have had trouble with it since the latest batches. I've had a few friends who ordered it before and liked it. Then picked up another bottle last fall and couldn't tolerate it... it was weird ???
    aPCT...no sheet...that's what I'm going with next PCT too.

I ran the HDX2 myself last year and had a tab bit of the squirts...not too bad. It's the Forskolin in it. I kinda got used to it after a week though, but still going with the aPCT.

I was looking around for other 6-Bromo sources, but I just trust AX. I did notice IDS had a Bromo out, but than again do I "trust" them anymore.
    •   

3. ive heard of people getting bunk batches of hdrol? any truth to this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    ive heard of people getting bunk batches of hdrol? any truth to this?
    cel tests all their stuff, just ask for a COA. They will be more than happy to provide it.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    cel tests all their stuff, just ask for a COA. They will be more than happy to provide it.
    thanks tex. appreciate that
    •   

6. What are expected gains for Promagnon type stuff? I looked up some old p-25 reviews and one received no gains while the other only received 3-4 lbs. They also recommended it with Max-lmg on one of the logs I read.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  7. Arrow

DJ,
    After rereading my reply to you, don't necessarily interpret "newbie friendly" as less productive. I fully expect to gain something 6 or 8 lean pounds on this cycle with minimal negative effects. It's a win win situation IMO.

GotTest,
    I've dabbled with AX aPCT before and it kicked almost like hyperdrol. I've never ran it for pct but expect it to be just fine.

Day 5

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 Cap P-Mag
    1 x 2 pumps CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Fellas I gotta say that libido has increased steadily over the past 2-3 days. My girl made a comment tonight that we have went at it every night since Friday, which was day 1 of the cycle. That's more than usual, maybe more like EOD typically. I've also been noticing women and oggling like a creep more than usual too.

I suspect the TD form is the culprit for the libido boost, even though I'm dosing pretty darn low. At the same time, there's a handful of people who report a libido boost from promagnon so it could be either one or the combo.

Muscle fullness was noticable today, but nothing drastic. I worked a really looooooong day today and plugged away nicely. I hope that mental clarity stays sharp later in this cycle. I think I had a bit of "fogginess" with quick decision making at the end of my Pheraplex run.

8. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    DJ,
    After rereading my reply to you, don't necessarily interpret "newbie friendly" as less productive. I fully expect to gain something 6 or 8 lean pounds on this cycle with minimal negative effects. It's a win win situation IMO.

GotTest,
    I've dabbled with AX aPCT before and it kicked almost like hyperdrol. I've never ran it for pct but expect it to be just fine.

Day 5

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 Cap P-Mag
    1 x 2 pumps CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Fellas I gotta say that libido has increased steadily over the past 2-3 days. My girl made a comment tonight that we have went at it every night since Friday, which was day 1 of the cycle. That's more than usual, maybe more like EOD typically. I've also been noticing women and oggling like a creep more than usual too.

I suspect the TD form is the culprit for the libido boost, even though I'm dosing pretty darn low. At the same time, there's a handful of people who report a libido boost from promagnon so it could be either one or the combo.

Muscle fullness was noticable today, but nothing drastic. I worked a really looooooong day today and plugged away nicely. I hope that mental clarity stays sharp later in this cycle. I think I had a bit of "fogginess" with quick decision making at the end of my Pheraplex run.
    h-drol makes me randy as an old goat, well i am an old goat. anyways, i guess the effects might be similar. btw this is a potent batch of formestane, very good stuff even at low doses.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Hey Celc5, I wanted to ask you how many calories your taking in and carbs and protein your getting also? I just got off an awesome 90 day run where I went from 256 to 204 so I have lost a bunch of fat and I want to add a little size but at the same time keeping my fat the same or better peeling off my last 10lbs or so. So I wanted to see what you thought of how many cals I should hit daily to peel off some bf and add the lean muscle?? Also I workout early in the mornings with circuit training where its a cardio based weight lifting. Do you think that that will work well with the pmag? Thanks for any insight you can give me!

10. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    ive heard of people getting bunk batches of hdrol? any truth to this?
    No truth to it at all. A couple people posted bad reviews over at BN, but there were alot of people that came right back with positive reviews on the same batch. Also, that batch had been tested by proviant and RTP both and had tested out fine both times.

Two things to remember - a batch for us is several thousand bottles. Just because a couple people dont respond well to a certain product doesnt make a batch bad. Individual response varies with everything including ph's. Also, anyone can leave a review, whether they actually take the product or not.

11. DJ,
    I like the 1.6g pro/lb bw rule. That's what science recommends for positive nitrogen balance. I lose muscle real fast any time my pro gets any lower than that.

I match my carbs gram for gram with protein most of the time. So yesterday was about 315 each for example. I don't keep track of fat but I don't shy away from steak, pork, eggs either. Plus I take a few grams of fish oil per day. So I'd guess fat to swing from 50g most days to 80g maybe 2 or 3 times per week.

I've had a much different path than you body composition wise. I'd pretty much be built like Beavis and Butthead if I didn't eat like this all year round and workout regularly Therefore, I can't in good conscience recommend a specific diet for you.

CEL,
    IMO the negative posts were suspicious. That was my initial thought when I saw them anyhow.

12. I'm here! Saw the addition of P-Max and X-Tren at NP and was stoked.
  13. Arrow Day 6

Irish,
    Glad ur in brozilla

Day 6

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

No beating around the bush, I'm flat out fried from my work schedule over the past 2 weeks. Motivation to lift tonight was poor. But, dang I plugged away and had a really decent lift. I suspect that the compound is starting to "kick in" just a little already and helped with during workout drive.

Muscle fullness and vasularity were up a little today. And despite my whiney pansy asss mood, I had real nice mind muscle connection on a few lifts that aren't my forte. For example, I decided to throw in a preacher machine for this cycle, which I normally don't really get a good burn from. I was pleasantly surprised that I really nailed that particular lift tonight.

There is also a slight aggression increase. I found myself going out of my way to be confrontational in general conversation. I must have did it 2 or 3 times before I caught myself. I stood in the corner for a timeout and snapped out of it

14. interesting

15. are you as amazed as i am with the quick reactions we seem to be getting from these new cel products? wasn't expecting to get much first week. think maybe it's the formestane, i really reacted well to it when running solo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Hey this might sound dumb but I actually have a bottle of h-drol and p-mag and wanted to know if I use the p-mag and then use the h-drol for the second part of the cycle, would that be ok? Or it would it just be better to pick up another bottle of the p-mag??

17. BigT,
    with the TD form and Xtren, I'm not surprised at all with quick response. I don't think the P-Mag is in full effect yet, but I'm starting to look tighter in the mirror in the chest and abs. Arms look full but I'm not sure it's a muscle pump full or maybe some water retention. I'll get out the calipers this weekend and I think the skinfolds will show if there's some bloat.

DJ,
    I've heard your Pmag/hdrol idea quite often so I'm gonna say it's not as dumb as you suggested in your post But, to be honest, I'm just not seeing the novelty. In my opinion, just pick up 2 bottles of one or the other.

I suspect that people think that stacking causes an additive gains effect. I'm not convinced that will occur with these 2 compounds. I also think that even the popular stacks increase gains slightly, but doesn't sound like it's worth the more difficult recovery in my personal opinion.

18. Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?

19. Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?
    Whoops, i meant to say it's NOT as dumb (I just edited the post) since other people are thinking the same thing LOL Sorry bout that if the typo sounded harsh brotha DOH!

IMO choose Pmag if mass is your priority. Choose Hdrol if cleaning up bodyfat is your priority. Both should be really close both in terms of mass and fat loss though. Win win IMO.

Day 7

Just a quick update.

Fellas, gyno is most definately down as of last night and this morning. I've been down this road before with getting my hopes up as it seems to roller coaster. But seriously, this is the most noticable decrease in lump size that I've had in a 2 day period. CEL's TD form is the real deal, no doubt about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mood is excellent too btw

20. good luck with this one man. promag was my first cycle ever and i absolutely loved it no joke...i was depressed whe i found out they banned it. but im so stoked again! great job cel. i know it was my first cycle but i gained close to 20lbs of weight and minimal fat gain. and felt AWESOME the whole time i was on it. ive tried mdrol and im currently running tren but i think promag will always have a special spot in my heart...that said ill be running 2 bottles worth for my next cycle, only sides i got from it were great pump, tighter shirts, and alittle shedding(my dads almost bald anyways so im prone haha)

21. Hey celc I didn't take offense I knew what you meant man!! But yeah I think I will just go with the p mag and then later on use the hdrol with something else. After you finish a pct do u wait for another cycle, is it about the same length as the cycle u were on, that u need to wait for? Like a 6 wk cycle with 4 wks pct so u would take off 10 wks before another cycle?

22. Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far

23. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far
    o ok. thats cool. im def gonna be running it after my tren cycle is over and pct is over. i have awesome memories of those pink star shaped pills. ive messed around with hdrol but cut it short due to no gains. i think i just reponded alot better to promag. GL with your cycle though! ill be checking back in to see what your results are

24. Hey guys, I take sizeOn and superPump250 daily, I think I was ready not to take ore workout drinks and creatine while on cycle, is that correct?

25. I was READING, to not take pre workouts and creatine, sorry I can't type today
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
  4. Reminder. IGF is BACK instock
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH