Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.

Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?
    Doesn't matter. It's methylated so there's no difference from what I understand. I've dosed methyls with and without food personally and don't think it makes any difference IMO.

I think I get a bit of an aggression boost but that's a good 1-2 hours after dosing. It's tough to tell if it's the Pmag or the TD Form, or the combination.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.

Ok that's cool, then I won't worry about it!! Thanks man!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.

Hey celc also did u start out with like one in the am, then one in th pm? Also I see that you are now taking 2 in the am and one later. Is that better than taking 3 all separate throughout the day??
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2
    I to follow that protocal

good luck man will have to reade from page 1

subbed
    Team Orbit
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I to follow that protocal

good luck man will have to reade from page 1

subbed
    Learn, you're like a Ninja... you quietly sneak into threads all over the place
  8. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

learn = Sneaky Ninja!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    learn = Sneaky Ninja!
    U're telling me... this clown got 2 FREAKIN rep stars in about 2 weeks I think I've only seen that once or twice since I've been on this board
  10. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Ya no doubt! He must be doing something good lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

celc...subbed for the long run brother

keep up the good work man
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 9

Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    celc...subbed for the long run brother

keep up the good work man
    For those interested in running P-Mag, don't hesitate to reference 17a's threads. This guy absolutely nailed his Promagnon25 log. Honest feedback, no hype no bs. Top notch info that I got from this man

Day 9

Saturday, Apirl 25, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Leg workout today. I moved real fast through squats, DB SLDL, Extensions, Calf Presses, and an abs superset. I skipped cardio today because I'm still wiped out from the work week. If I have time after the Pen's game, I'm going to round up the most uncoordinated chumps I can find for a little hoops this evening ...the worse they are, the less silly I feel when I dribble the ball off my foot and out of bounds

I didn't go super heavy today since I moved pretty quickly. But I noticed that I nailed almost all my lifts with really good slow control. No wobbly knees or unstable core, even on my third set of squats. I ALMOST puked a few times, but feel a lot better after my post wo shake.

Day 9 pics are up on page 1, post #2.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

I'm here celc! Thanks for the invite! Now move over and give me some fckin' room! Just kidding...great log and results so far. I'm watching!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Hey celc, Nice to hear the Form is working on removing that Gyno...Lets hope it clears it nicely

Read some interesting, but mixed views on Pro-mag before, Sounds like your doing well so far. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cycle bro. All the best
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey celc, Nice to hear the Form is working on removing that Gyno...Lets hope it clears it nicely

Read some interesting, but mixed views on Pro-mag before, Sounds like your doing well so far. Hope you enjoy the rest of your cycle bro. All the best
    I have to pay attention to this...I hear Form clears gyno while you use it, but returns after you drop the Form...Have you experienced this before, Celc?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 10

Wilted,
    I agree. I've seen mixed reviews in the past. But, IMO those reviews are suspect. Maybe they had unrealistic expectations

Irish,
    Yes and no. I've had gyno reduction with a stack of form, trione, and Novedex. But it never was reduced in 4-6 weeks of that stack like it has reduced in about 7 days of form solo. Anyway, I've had it down 3 or 4 times, but yes it came back every time.

Day 10

Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL TD Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Today was an upper body power day. I saw a 10 pound increase in my 3 sets of 5 for bench. That's a big deal to me since chest is definately my weakest muscle group when compared to the majority with similar stats. So strength effects of P-mag are kicking in. The rest of the upper body lifts were solid, with 1-2 reps or 5 pounds increase here and there.

I had some cramping in my rotator cuff for the second week straight. That happens to me on cycle all the time, probably because I'm a "squeezer" when it comes to controlled movements and hard muscle contractions. I don't think it's a dehydration issue either. I've had about 1.5 gallons of water already today and still plan to take in a few more glasses here and there.

VPX Glucosacream took care of some of the rotator cuff pain for a short term analgesic. But, it's starting to come back. I'll be using that for a few days I guess.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice jump on bench. Mine just recently went up as well! Very happy about it. Flat Bench BB Press is definitely my weakest compound lift.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nice jump on bench. Mine just recently went up as well! Very happy about it. Flat Bench BB Press is definitely my weakest compound lift.
    I wonder if it's because I've always had a balanced workout plan, even as a kid in JrHIgh and HS. I sort of wonder if most other guys at that age worked chest more frequently while I was squatting and pulling. Anyway, lucky for me, I've been blessed with a nice shape to my chest and don't really care how many plates are on the bar anyway. I still enjoy doing chest, but only seem to get stronger in that arena when I'm ON.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

should one be able to barbell row as much as he/she can bench? because my back is definately the dominant muscle in my body while my chest is average. but i cant barbell row 225, i can barbell row max 185, where i can bench max 245. IS THIS WEIRD?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    should one be able to barbell row as much as he/she can bench? because my back is definately the dominant muscle in my body while my chest is average. but i cant barbell row 225, i can barbell row max 185, where i can bench max 245. IS THIS WEIRD?
    You got a nice V with full/balanced looking shoulders in your avi. Who cares if the numbers are weird or typical
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

hook us up with the 10 day review of PMAG
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow While Buster was sleeping in class...

Day 10 summary for Buster

Strength gains are just starting to kick in. I usually mention this in cycle logs when a chest movement goes up since that's my weakest bodypart.

Mood has been very pleasant. I've had a few mild urges to be confrontational, but that's usually about 20 minutes to 1 hour after dosing the CEL TD Formestane.

Libido is noticably up. I MUST get laid every day or I get cranky. Bedroom performance has been slightly enhanced. Keep in mind, my form dosage is very conservative.

I've dropped 1 belt loop. But, I can't figure out why I'm still a fatasss in the mirror

Muscle hardness and pumps are up slightly. They last most of the night after a workout. Vascularity is up SIGNIFICANTLY! I can get vascular from brushing my teeth lately

Most importantly, gyno lump is waaaay down. It's almost gone thanks to the TD form. Like I've said before, I've been close to getting rid of it before, but it always comes back. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but wouldn't be surprised if it pops back up in pct or after pct Either way, CEL's TD formestane has my seal of approval
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

so far you seem to be knowticing more effects from the formestane eh?
  24. Board Sponsor

Strength gains are just starting to kick in. I usually mention this in cycle logs when a chest movement goes up since that's my weakest bodypart.

Mood has been very pleasant. I've had a few mild urges to be confrontational, but that's usually about 20 minutes to 1 hour after dosing the CEL TD Formestane.

Libido is noticably up. I MUST get laid every day or I get cranky. Bedroom performance has been slightly enhanced. Keep in mind, my form dosage is very conservative.

I've dropped 1 belt loop. But, I can't figure out why I'm still a fatasss in the mirror

Muscle hardness and pumps are up slightly. They last most of the night after a workout. Vascularity is up SIGNIFICANTLY! I can get vascular from brushing my teeth lately

Most importantly, gyno lump is waaaay down. It's almost gone thanks to the TD form. Like I've said before, I've been close to getting rid of it before, but it always comes back. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but wouldn't be surprised if it pops back up in pct or after pct Either way, CEL's TD formestane has my seal of approval
    Excellent summary. Glad that things are looking positive for you.

Only once a day? Slacker
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

whats the weight gain thus far?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 11

Buster,
    both are showing effects IMO. Even though others say it takes more, I like TD form even at a low dose. I attribute the occasional aggression and bump in libido to the form. I attribute the strength and vascularity to Pmag.

CompEdgeLabs,
    I know I know. I'm a once or twice per day guy. But it usually doesn't bother me if we skip a day here and there. But with form in the picture, she's not getting away not even for 1 day

EDIT:
    TexasLifter,
    I'm gonna say about 1.5 pounds but I won't count that since cals increased just recently. I expect maybe 5-8 more by the end of the cycle. Slow and steady about 1-2 pounds per week.

Day 11

Monday, April 27, 2009

3 caps Pmag
    1 x 2 CEL Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Today's workout was a typical shoulders routine. Luckily, a coworker helped me get the knot out of my shoulder. Actually, for those technically inclined, it was levator scapulae I didn't add any extra weight to Hammer Shoulder Press machine, but increased from 6 reps last week to 10 today. Another increase on my usually whimpy push moves!

I finished off with shrugs with the 120 pound DBs, but that's pretty typical for me. I'd like to get the reps up higher though, with better quality lifts in the third set. I did 3 sets of 10 today and I think my PR is 3 sets of 20. Maybe I'll shoot for 3 x 25 reps for the cycle

At this particular moment, I can't find the primary gyno lump. There's a few little side "pebbles" but I suspect they're vanishing too. Sensation and sensitivity are down as well.

That is all
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seems like Pmag is being good to you, Good!! Maybe brush teeth pre w/o to get super pumped?? haha jk, but I know exactly what youre talking about.

To bad your shoulder hurts/is messed up. That can put a damper ona lotta lifts and activites. Maybe Pmag will also cure that haha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

1-2 lbs a week is pretty nice. especially if your cutting a little fat!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Arrow Day 12

Geek,
    thanks for the well wishes. But honestly, I have access to a lot of therapies to address this minor problem. I'm pretty sure it's just a cramp and didn't bother me at all today for back and bis.

Buster,
    right on brotha. Someone at work asked me yesterday if I was losing weight. They were surprised when I told them I had put on 2-3 pounds since last seeing them a few weeks ago Btw, I suspect that I underestimated what the weight gain is going to be. I don't want to say officially, but the scale has went up .5 lb for the last 2 mornings straight. We'll get a more "official" measure this weekend.

Day 12

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Form
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

I nailed my back and bis routine today. I had endless energy for about 70 minutes, and if I didn't have vehicle maintenance to attend to, I'd still be in the gym... ROAR!!!!! Most lifts were up 5 pounds here, 1-2 reps there, you know the drill.

Sleep was pretty wrestless last night. My girl had me in a headlock like 4 times for "moving too much." I still felt good today so she'll have to put up or get out

I know most message boards are about "under the radar" supp companies like CEL. But I have to mention my all time favorite preworkout mix, TRAC Extreme NO. This supplement gives me by far the best mood enhancement and just enough stim with absolutely zero jitters. Pumps are sick. I know that sounds like an add, but I wouldn't say it if I didn't experience it every time. Plus, I wouldn't almost $40 for it over and over if it didn't work. I use it maybe once or twice per week. I expect to not be able to use it within a week or 2 once P-Mag is in full force because the good pumps will turn into biceps and calf cramps.

TRAC Extreme NO and TD formestane are, without hesitation, my favorite 2 supplements out of the hundreds (sadly) that I've tried.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

keep killin it bro! it should be kicking in full force really soon
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Subbed!

Heres a bit of motivation for ya brotha!

32. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

YEAAAAA Buddy!!!!!!! (in Ronnie Coleman voice)

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  33. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Subbed!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

TRAC Extreme NO is also one of my favorite pre workout supps. JP8 is like my motivation in a tub. Trac extreme NO seems to have no stims so its more like my "get pumped up" suppliment. There is no way TRAC Extreme NO would get my lazy ass to the gym like JP8 does, but TRAC NO does provide some pretty healthy pumps without the stim feeling which i dont care for sometimes.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

im sorry....but i love ronnie coleman and his stupid sayings! hahaha. everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna do no deadlifts......BUT ILL DO EM! YEEEEP!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

TRAC Extreme NO is also one of my favorite pre workout supps. JP8 is like my motivation in a tub. Trac extreme NO seems to have no stims so its more like my "get pumped up" suppliment. There is no way TRAC Extreme NO would get my lazy ass to the gym like JP8 does, but TRAC NO does provide some pretty healthy pumps without the stim feeling which i dont care for sometimes.
    I still have yet to try JP8, but really want to...I'm just not big on pre-workout powder products. They tend to keep me from wanting to sip on my BC+EAA/WMS intra-wo drink...I usually toss a few RPM or Adrenalean/Y-RD's back before I hit the weights; I've also been taking Somnidren pre-workout which is pretty sweet.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    im sorry....but i love ronnie coleman and his stupid sayings! hahaha. everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna do no deadlifts......BUT ILL DO EM! YEEEEP!
    deadlifts are my favorite
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

deadlifts are my favorite
    meeee 2...but i never see anyone doing them
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Good chatter fellas!

Buster,
    you'll find that I like mild stims since I've never quite figured out the art of sleeping LOL I like the mild ones with just a hint of "eye opener" and that's enough to get me through most workouts. So ya, I totally see where you're coming from.

Irish,
    I've lost interest in "intra" mixes to be honest. I'm not convinced that they do anything at all other than interfere with post workout absorption. I could probably think otherwise if I was in an all out bulk, but I doubt it LOL

The only reason I ever even pick up anything for during workouts is to make sure I keep adding water to it... it's tough to drink a gallon of plain water in like a 90min workout.

Finally, I almost always have some form of deads in my routine. But, I like rack deads or SLDL. Usually with straps so I'm not quite as hardcore as the raw powerlifters.
  40. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Subbed!

Damn! TIG OL BITTIES.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:12 PM