Promagnon Is Back!!! Introducing CEL PMag

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. DJ,
    I like the 1.6g pro/lb bw rule. That's what science recommends for positive nitrogen balance. I lose muscle real fast any time my pro gets any lower than that.

    I match my carbs gram for gram with protein most of the time. So yesterday was about 315 each for example. I don't keep track of fat but I don't shy away from steak, pork, eggs either. Plus I take a few grams of fish oil per day. So I'd guess fat to swing from 50g most days to 80g maybe 2 or 3 times per week.

    I've had a much different path than you body composition wise. I'd pretty much be built like Beavis and Butthead if I didn't eat like this all year round and workout regularly Therefore, I can't in good conscience recommend a specific diet for you.

    CEL,
    IMO the negative posts were suspicious. That was my initial thought when I saw them anyhow.


  2. I'm here! Saw the addition of P-Max and X-Tren at NP and was stoked.
    •   
       

  3. Arrow Day 6


    Irish,
    Glad ur in brozilla

    Day 6

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

    No beating around the bush, I'm flat out fried from my work schedule over the past 2 weeks. Motivation to lift tonight was poor. But, dang I plugged away and had a really decent lift. I suspect that the compound is starting to "kick in" just a little already and helped with during workout drive.

    Muscle fullness and vasularity were up a little today. And despite my whiney pansy asss mood, I had real nice mind muscle connection on a few lifts that aren't my forte. For example, I decided to throw in a preacher machine for this cycle, which I normally don't really get a good burn from. I was pleasantly surprised that I really nailed that particular lift tonight.

    There is also a slight aggression increase. I found myself going out of my way to be confrontational in general conversation. I must have did it 2 or 3 times before I caught myself. I stood in the corner for a timeout and snapped out of it

  4. interesting

  5. are you as amazed as i am with the quick reactions we seem to be getting from these new cel products? wasn't expecting to get much first week. think maybe it's the formestane, i really reacted well to it when running solo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Hey this might sound dumb but I actually have a bottle of h-drol and p-mag and wanted to know if I use the p-mag and then use the h-drol for the second part of the cycle, would that be ok? Or it would it just be better to pick up another bottle of the p-mag??

  7. BigT,
    with the TD form and Xtren, I'm not surprised at all with quick response. I don't think the P-Mag is in full effect yet, but I'm starting to look tighter in the mirror in the chest and abs. Arms look full but I'm not sure it's a muscle pump full or maybe some water retention. I'll get out the calipers this weekend and I think the skinfolds will show if there's some bloat.

    DJ,
    I've heard your Pmag/hdrol idea quite often so I'm gonna say it's not as dumb as you suggested in your post But, to be honest, I'm just not seeing the novelty. In my opinion, just pick up 2 bottles of one or the other.

    I suspect that people think that stacking causes an additive gains effect. I'm not convinced that will occur with these 2 compounds. I also think that even the popular stacks increase gains slightly, but doesn't sound like it's worth the more difficult recovery in my personal opinion.

  8. Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?
    Whoops, i meant to say it's NOT as dumb (I just edited the post) since other people are thinking the same thing LOL Sorry bout that if the typo sounded harsh brotha DOH!

    IMO choose Pmag if mass is your priority. Choose Hdrol if cleaning up bodyfat is your priority. Both should be really close both in terms of mass and fat loss though. Win win IMO.

    Day 7

    Just a quick update.

    Fellas, gyno is most definately down as of last night and this morning. I've been down this road before with getting my hopes up as it seems to roller coaster. But seriously, this is the most noticable decrease in lump size that I've had in a 2 day period. CEL's TD form is the real deal, no doubt about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    Mood is excellent too btw

  10. good luck with this one man. promag was my first cycle ever and i absolutely loved it no joke...i was depressed whe i found out they banned it. but im so stoked again! great job cel. i know it was my first cycle but i gained close to 20lbs of weight and minimal fat gain. and felt AWESOME the whole time i was on it. ive tried mdrol and im currently running tren but i think promag will always have a special spot in my heart...that said ill be running 2 bottles worth for my next cycle, only sides i got from it were great pump, tighter shirts, and alittle shedding(my dads almost bald anyways so im prone haha)
    •   
       


  11. Hey celc I didn't take offense I knew what you meant man!! But yeah I think I will just go with the p mag and then later on use the hdrol with something else. After you finish a pct do u wait for another cycle, is it about the same length as the cycle u were on, that u need to wait for? Like a 6 wk cycle with 4 wks pct so u would take off 10 wks before another cycle?

  12. Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

    One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far

  13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

    One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far
    o ok. thats cool. im def gonna be running it after my tren cycle is over and pct is over. i have awesome memories of those pink star shaped pills. ive messed around with hdrol but cut it short due to no gains. i think i just reponded alot better to promag. GL with your cycle though! ill be checking back in to see what your results are

  14. Hey guys, I take sizeOn and superPump250 daily, I think I was ready not to take ore workout drinks and creatine while on cycle, is that correct?

  15. I was READING, to not take pre workouts and creatine, sorry I can't type today

  16. DJ,
    The popular broski plan is:
    Time ON + PCT = time off

    However, IMO this is waaay too short of a time period and leads to erratic hormonal issues. I suspect this to be the biggest cause of my mild gyno, of course next to using SD. IMO 1-2 cycles per year is still pushing it. If I were a competitive athlete, I'd push a cycle as often as possible. I'm not, so I don't.

    Regarding creatine, I don't use it on cycle. But many use it on cycle and do just fine. I do highly recommend creatine for pct though.

    Regarding stims, I TRY not to use them all year unless I'm cutting. Pfft, ask me how that's going LOL (in other words, I probably use them more than I plan to, especially for work). But seriously, ph + stim isn't such a great idea, especially for the 99% who don't actually monitor their blood pressure. Also, I have found that I maintain my gains a lot more easily in pct when I'm not using stims.

    Those are all personal preferences and not necessarily backed by science, just what has worked for me.

  17. sometimes u gotta use stims to get going when on though...tren is actually making me really tired for some reason. i thought i read most people were kept up during the night with tren....im sleepin like a baby for like 10 hours haha. but yea...if your not taking blood pressure supps dont even think about using stims while on.

    im ready for that day 8 update...thats weird that u had a flare up. i never had any problems with promag. o man...i missed where you said mood is awesome...thats one of the whole reasons why i loved it so much. i was in a euphoric daze for like 3 and a half weeks while on promag. mood lift is indeed very awesome.

    and btw...you avi creeps me out. and i know you use it on every message board your a member of.

  18. Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

    P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

    Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.

  19. Accidental duplicate post
    -my bad- LOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

    P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

    Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.
    well im convinced that they work man. ive had high bp even before cycling and i didnt run bp herbs with my first cycle and i know it was high at times. since then ive always used hawethorne berries and celery seeds and never had any issues. i went to the doc the other day when i was sick and my bp was high (checked by the doc AND i knew it was high because i could feel it), started taking celery seed that night and it was completly better by the morning. so, if you ever run into problems with it def run some celery seed, it promise it will help. i always preload hawethorne berries too b4 my cycles

  21. Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Alright Celc I just got my pmag, now am I supposed to take it with food or no? And I work out usually early in am like 5am, do I need to take it before workout or after?? Does it matter?
    Doesn't matter. It's methylated so there's no difference from what I understand. I've dosed methyls with and without food personally and don't think it makes any difference IMO.

    I think I get a bit of an aggression boost but that's a good 1-2 hours after dosing. It's tough to tell if it's the Pmag or the TD Form, or the combination.

  23. Ok that's cool, then I won't worry about it!! Thanks man!!

  24. Hey celc also did u start out with like one in the am, then one in th pm? Also I see that you are now taking 2 in the am and one later. Is that better than taking 3 all separate throughout the day??

  25. I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

    First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

    At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

    ===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

    Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2

  26. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I follow the 4 hour rule. Some think that liver supps including milk thistle, and especially Sam-E, can possibly interfere with methyl absorption while protecting the liver. The theory suggests that it takes about 4 hours for a methyl to clear the liver. In which I dose like this as an application of that theory:

    First ph dose 8am
    First support dose somewhere between 11am and 1pm
    Second ph dose between 3pm and 5pm
    Second liver support dose before bed around 9-11pm

    At 200 pounds, most people who run P-Mag-esque compounds respond well at 75mg as the "sweet spot" for dosing in terms of good gains with minimal sides. So I dose 2 caps for my am dose, and 1 cap for my second dose.

    ===== stats should be updated in about 5 minutes =====
    ===== pics should be up later today as well ==========

    Edit: Day 9 Stats are up. Page 1, Post #2
    I to follow that protocal

    good luck man will have to reade from page 1

    subbed
    Team Orbit

  27. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I to follow that protocal

    good luck man will have to reade from page 1

    subbed
    Learn, you're like a Ninja... you quietly sneak into threads all over the place

  28. learn = Sneaky Ninja!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    learn = Sneaky Ninja!
    U're telling me... this clown got 2 FREAKIN rep stars in about 2 weeks I think I've only seen that once or twice since I've been on this board

  30. Ya no doubt! He must be doing something good lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in