1. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    yeah he is very honest about reviews, sponsored or not.

i.e. HE DOESNT GIVE A F*CK
    Ok, great to hear, sorry if it seemed I was casting dispersions on celc5, objective reporting is the crux of accuracy and Im looking forward to this. From now on when I answer the phone, I will say, "Knowbulls whorehouse, we dont give a F*ck"

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

YEAHHHHH THATS THE SPIRIT
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Teg,
    welcome bro. In reference to your sig, I have a family member with colitis and a friend had crohn's in the past. I'm sure you have it rough sometimes, especially with a bodybuilding diet. Kudos for kickin ass
    Many Thanks Mang! I hope your family member and friend are doing well! Its like a rollercoaster ride with me. 4weeks good, 2-3bad typically. But Your right it does suc, but i gotta adapt and overcome! Ive followed lots of your logs and posts for a couple 2 or 3yrs now on here and on da, "lurking" lol. Ive learned quite a bit! So many more thanks bro! I hope this one goes just as well if not better!

Looking forward to your results!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Knowbull,
    no offense taken whatsoever brotha. Forums need MORE skeptics IMO
    Feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions

Teg,
    there's a log from someone with IBS or colitis here on AM somewhere. He used Gut Health and had something like 30 days of significantly reduced symptoms. I'm not recommending a supplement for you because that would be bogus medical advice. I'm just saying that it might be something that you could research and look into a little.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Specifically, what are the other options, in your point of view?
    well what about p mag, since that is the topic of this thread. or maybe xtren [shameless plug].
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Hey celc5, im new to these forums and have just ordered pmag and cycle assist and am totally stoked about it getting here. I just wanted to say hi and find out about you and your stats (height, weight, age) just to do a compare of your cycle amount to what I should run. Thanks
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

yeah post some before pics up too, FUK it!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Hey celc5, im new to these forums and have just ordered pmag and cycle assist and am totally stoked about it getting here. I just wanted to say hi and find out about you and your stats (height, weight, age) just to do a compare of your cycle amount to what I should run. Thanks
    Pmag SHOULD be a newbie friendly cycle IMO. For pct, pick up an AI, creatine, and another cycle assist and you should be good to go IMO.

For more Pmag information, do a "titles only" advanced search for "promagnon"

Stats: 29yo, 5'10", about 194, maybe 16 or 17ish% bf
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Pmag SHOULD be a newbie friendly cycle IMO. For pct, pick up an AI, creatine, and another cycle assist and you should be good to go IMO.

For more Pmag information, do a "titles only" advanced search for "promagnon"

Stats: 29yo, 5'10", about 194, maybe 16 or 17ish% bf
    Which AI you going with this time?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    Which AI you going with this time?
    AXapct. IF the gyno stays at bay, I'll just run Sustain.

If the gyno flares up, I'm gonna do a longish EOD run with Torem to get rid of it once and for all.

Edit: btw, I'd run Hyperdrol but for whatever reason it wrecks my stomach. I ran it once just fine but have had trouble with it since the latest batches. I've had a few friends who ordered it before and liked it. Then picked up another bottle last fall and couldn't tolerate it... it was weird ???
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Awesome thanks man, hope everything goes great!!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

AXapct. IF the gyno stays at bay, I'll just run Sustain.

If the gyno flares up, I'm gonna do a longish EOD run with Torem to get rid of it once and for all.

Edit: btw, I'd run Hyperdrol but for whatever reason it wrecks my stomach. I ran it once just fine but have had trouble with it since the latest batches. I've had a few friends who ordered it before and liked it. Then picked up another bottle last fall and couldn't tolerate it... it was weird ???
    aPCT...no sheet...that's what I'm going with next PCT too.

I ran the HDX2 myself last year and had a tab bit of the squirts...not too bad. It's the Forskolin in it. I kinda got used to it after a week though, but still going with the aPCT.

I was looking around for other 6-Bromo sources, but I just trust AX. I did notice IDS had a Bromo out, but than again do I "trust" them anymore.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

ive heard of people getting bunk batches of hdrol? any truth to this?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

cel tests all their stuff, just ask for a COA. They will be more than happy to provide it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    cel tests all their stuff, just ask for a COA. They will be more than happy to provide it.
    thanks tex. appreciate that
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What are expected gains for Promagnon type stuff? I looked up some old p-25 reviews and one received no gains while the other only received 3-4 lbs. They also recommended it with Max-lmg on one of the logs I read.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Arrow

DJ,
    After rereading my reply to you, don't necessarily interpret "newbie friendly" as less productive. I fully expect to gain something 6 or 8 lean pounds on this cycle with minimal negative effects. It's a win win situation IMO.

GotTest,
    I've dabbled with AX aPCT before and it kicked almost like hyperdrol. I've never ran it for pct but expect it to be just fine.

Day 5

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 Cap P-Mag
    1 x 2 pumps CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Fellas I gotta say that libido has increased steadily over the past 2-3 days. My girl made a comment tonight that we have went at it every night since Friday, which was day 1 of the cycle. That's more than usual, maybe more like EOD typically. I've also been noticing women and oggling like a creep more than usual too.

I suspect the TD form is the culprit for the libido boost, even though I'm dosing pretty darn low. At the same time, there's a handful of people who report a libido boost from promagnon so it could be either one or the combo.

Muscle fullness was noticable today, but nothing drastic. I worked a really looooooong day today and plugged away nicely. I hope that mental clarity stays sharp later in this cycle. I think I had a bit of "fogginess" with quick decision making at the end of my Pheraplex run.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

DJ,
    After rereading my reply to you, don't necessarily interpret "newbie friendly" as less productive. I fully expect to gain something 6 or 8 lean pounds on this cycle with minimal negative effects. It's a win win situation IMO.

GotTest,
    I've dabbled with AX aPCT before and it kicked almost like hyperdrol. I've never ran it for pct but expect it to be just fine.

Day 5

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 Cap P-Mag
    1 x 2 pumps CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

Fellas I gotta say that libido has increased steadily over the past 2-3 days. My girl made a comment tonight that we have went at it every night since Friday, which was day 1 of the cycle. That's more than usual, maybe more like EOD typically. I've also been noticing women and oggling like a creep more than usual too.

I suspect the TD form is the culprit for the libido boost, even though I'm dosing pretty darn low. At the same time, there's a handful of people who report a libido boost from promagnon so it could be either one or the combo.

Muscle fullness was noticable today, but nothing drastic. I worked a really looooooong day today and plugged away nicely. I hope that mental clarity stays sharp later in this cycle. I think I had a bit of "fogginess" with quick decision making at the end of my Pheraplex run.
    h-drol makes me randy as an old goat, well i am an old goat. anyways, i guess the effects might be similar. btw this is a potent batch of formestane, very good stuff even at low doses.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Hey Celc5, I wanted to ask you how many calories your taking in and carbs and protein your getting also? I just got off an awesome 90 day run where I went from 256 to 204 so I have lost a bunch of fat and I want to add a little size but at the same time keeping my fat the same or better peeling off my last 10lbs or so. So I wanted to see what you thought of how many cals I should hit daily to peel off some bf and add the lean muscle?? Also I workout early in the mornings with circuit training where its a cardio based weight lifting. Do you think that that will work well with the pmag? Thanks for any insight you can give me!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No truth to it at all. A couple people posted bad reviews over at BN, but there were alot of people that came right back with positive reviews on the same batch. Also, that batch had been tested by proviant and RTP both and had tested out fine both times.

Two things to remember - a batch for us is several thousand bottles. Just because a couple people dont respond well to a certain product doesnt make a batch bad. Individual response varies with everything including ph's. Also, anyone can leave a review, whether they actually take the product or not.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

DJ,
    I like the 1.6g pro/lb bw rule. That's what science recommends for positive nitrogen balance. I lose muscle real fast any time my pro gets any lower than that.

I match my carbs gram for gram with protein most of the time. So yesterday was about 315 each for example. I don't keep track of fat but I don't shy away from steak, pork, eggs either. Plus I take a few grams of fish oil per day. So I'd guess fat to swing from 50g most days to 80g maybe 2 or 3 times per week.

I've had a much different path than you body composition wise. I'd pretty much be built like Beavis and Butthead if I didn't eat like this all year round and workout regularly Therefore, I can't in good conscience recommend a specific diet for you.

CEL,
    IMO the negative posts were suspicious. That was my initial thought when I saw them anyhow.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm here! Saw the addition of P-Max and X-Tren at NP and was stoked.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Arrow Day 6

Irish,
    Glad ur in brozilla

Day 6

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Caps P-Mag
    1 x 2 CEL Formestane
    Cycle Assist
    Taurine

No beating around the bush, I'm flat out fried from my work schedule over the past 2 weeks. Motivation to lift tonight was poor. But, dang I plugged away and had a really decent lift. I suspect that the compound is starting to "kick in" just a little already and helped with during workout drive.

Muscle fullness and vasularity were up a little today. And despite my whiney pansy asss mood, I had real nice mind muscle connection on a few lifts that aren't my forte. For example, I decided to throw in a preacher machine for this cycle, which I normally don't really get a good burn from. I was pleasantly surprised that I really nailed that particular lift tonight.

There is also a slight aggression increase. I found myself going out of my way to be confrontational in general conversation. I must have did it 2 or 3 times before I caught myself. I stood in the corner for a timeout and snapped out of it
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

interesting
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%

are you as amazed as i am with the quick reactions we seem to be getting from these new cel products? wasn't expecting to get much first week. think maybe it's the formestane, i really reacted well to it when running solo.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Hey this might sound dumb but I actually have a bottle of h-drol and p-mag and wanted to know if I use the p-mag and then use the h-drol for the second part of the cycle, would that be ok? Or it would it just be better to pick up another bottle of the p-mag??
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

BigT,
    with the TD form and Xtren, I'm not surprised at all with quick response. I don't think the P-Mag is in full effect yet, but I'm starting to look tighter in the mirror in the chest and abs. Arms look full but I'm not sure it's a muscle pump full or maybe some water retention. I'll get out the calipers this weekend and I think the skinfolds will show if there's some bloat.

DJ,
    I've heard your Pmag/hdrol idea quite often so I'm gonna say it's not as dumb as you suggested in your post But, to be honest, I'm just not seeing the novelty. In my opinion, just pick up 2 bottles of one or the other.

I suspect that people think that stacking causes an additive gains effect. I'm not convinced that will occur with these 2 compounds. I also think that even the popular stacks increase gains slightly, but doesn't sound like it's worth the more difficult recovery in my personal opinion.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. So in your opinion is the pmag the better one to choose?
    Whoops, i meant to say it's NOT as dumb (I just edited the post) since other people are thinking the same thing LOL Sorry bout that if the typo sounded harsh brotha DOH!

IMO choose Pmag if mass is your priority. Choose Hdrol if cleaning up bodyfat is your priority. Both should be really close both in terms of mass and fat loss though. Win win IMO.

Day 7

Just a quick update.

Fellas, gyno is most definately down as of last night and this morning. I've been down this road before with getting my hopes up as it seems to roller coaster. But seriously, this is the most noticable decrease in lump size that I've had in a 2 day period. CEL's TD form is the real deal, no doubt about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mood is excellent too btw
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

good luck with this one man. promag was my first cycle ever and i absolutely loved it no joke...i was depressed whe i found out they banned it. but im so stoked again! great job cel. i know it was my first cycle but i gained close to 20lbs of weight and minimal fat gain. and felt AWESOME the whole time i was on it. ive tried mdrol and im currently running tren but i think promag will always have a special spot in my heart...that said ill be running 2 bottles worth for my next cycle, only sides i got from it were great pump, tighter shirts, and alittle shedding(my dads almost bald anyways so im prone haha)
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Hey celc I didn't take offense I knew what you meant man!! But yeah I think I will just go with the p mag and then later on use the hdrol with something else. After you finish a pct do u wait for another cycle, is it about the same length as the cycle u were on, that u need to wait for? Like a 6 wk cycle with 4 wks pct so u would take off 10 wks before another cycle?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Thanks for the feedback Nasty. From what I've seen, it's pretty close to almost all positive reviews on the compound. And I agree... I think either H-drol or P-mag are excellent first cycle choices. I have some cycle experience, but honestly prefer the mild ones with easy recovery and low incidence of sides.

One side note, Promagnon25 was never banned. I don't think it was ever purposely dicontinued either. I'd assume that a company was thrown together just because they got a good deal on a big batch of the raws. ...or maybe they were offiliated with a company that didn't want to have a ph reputation for some reason But anyways, I'd just assumed they probably just ran out of their supply... just my thoughts and opinions on what could have possibly happened. And now who cares? The CEL clone seems legit so far
    o ok. thats cool. im def gonna be running it after my tren cycle is over and pct is over. i have awesome memories of those pink star shaped pills. ive messed around with hdrol but cut it short due to no gains. i think i just reponded alot better to promag. GL with your cycle though! ill be checking back in to see what your results are
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

Hey guys, I take sizeOn and superPump250 daily, I think I was ready not to take ore workout drinks and creatine while on cycle, is that correct?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

I was READING, to not take pre workouts and creatine, sorry I can't type today
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

DJ,
    The popular broski plan is:
    Time ON + PCT = time off

However, IMO this is waaay too short of a time period and leads to erratic hormonal issues. I suspect this to be the biggest cause of my mild gyno, of course next to using SD. IMO 1-2 cycles per year is still pushing it. If I were a competitive athlete, I'd push a cycle as often as possible. I'm not, so I don't.

Regarding creatine, I don't use it on cycle. But many use it on cycle and do just fine. I do highly recommend creatine for pct though.

Regarding stims, I TRY not to use them all year unless I'm cutting. Pfft, ask me how that's going LOL (in other words, I probably use them more than I plan to, especially for work). But seriously, ph + stim isn't such a great idea, especially for the 99% who don't actually monitor their blood pressure. Also, I have found that I maintain my gains a lot more easily in pct when I'm not using stims.

Those are all personal preferences and not necessarily backed by science, just what has worked for me.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

sometimes u gotta use stims to get going when on though...tren is actually making me really tired for some reason. i thought i read most people were kept up during the night with tren....im sleepin like a baby for like 10 hours haha. but yea...if your not taking blood pressure supps dont even think about using stims while on.

im ready for that day 8 update...thats weird that u had a flare up. i never had any problems with promag. o man...i missed where you said mood is awesome...thats one of the whole reasons why i loved it so much. i was in a euphoric daze for like 3 and a half weeks while on promag. mood lift is indeed very awesome.

and btw...you avi creeps me out. and i know you use it on every message board your a member of.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%

Accidental duplicate post
    -my bad- LOL
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%

Well, I was more referring to actually taking your bp. I think most take BP preventive supps but I'm not convinced that they always work for everyone.

P-Mag didn't really aggravate the gyno. It was there before hand. But, I swear the TD form has it almost gone as of this morning (day8).

Sweet! Glad you like my avi. I'm a fan of badasss villians and it seemed like a cool switch from my old Magwai (Last of the Mohicans) avi.
    well im convinced that they work man. ive had high bp even before cycling and i didnt run bp herbs with my first cycle and i know it was high at times. since then ive always used hawethorne berries and celery seeds and never had any issues. i went to the doc the other day when i was sick and my bp was high (checked by the doc AND i knew it was high because i could feel it), started taking celery seed that night and it was completly better by the morning. so, if you ever run into problems with it def run some celery seed, it promise it will help. i always preload hawethorne berries too b4 my cycles

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:12 PM