AK32408's Road to Recomp For The Summer With Formex !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, this is AK32408 comin at ya with a recomp style workout log. I'll be using none other then the new Formex from IBE, and a few other IBE goodies and staple supplements.

I'm starting my 2nd week of Formex right now and so far my endurance, pumps, vascularity, and aggression in the gym has gone haywire :cool:

I'm on my 2nd month of a 3 month workout plan me and my friend set up to get in beach body shape by the time I go on vacation this year.

Here it goes !

I have been dosing my 1st serving of Formex (25mg) first thing in the morning when I wake up and again 30 min before I workout. I'm still playing with the timing to find out which is the best for me.

Monday (Legs/Abs/Calves)

5 sets and 9 reps of everythingg with a 45 sec rest between sets :( ..haha

Front Squat- (55 )(75)(95)(115)(135)
Leg Press- (200)(290)(380)(470)(470)
Leg Ext.- (90)(100)(110)(120)(130)
Leg Curl- (70)(80)(90)(100)(110)
Standing Cable Curl- (Used 40lb setting)
Weighted Decline Sit-up- (Used 5lb med. ball)
Standing Calf Raise- (250 for all sets)

My leg's were equivalent with the consistency of jello after I left the gym tonight. They were on fire, but it felt good. I know I'll have some DOMS tomorrow but It wont be too major (I hope :p ). I didn't notice that much of a pump because after all it's only leg day. But my endurance was through the roof. That was the most noticeable thing about the workout. I went through sets as if I had been resting for a good 2-3 min. Tomorrow is chest day and I can't wait :D

I always tend to leave out info in my 1st post for a new log.. Let me know if I missed anything !

**PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW**

...motivational music

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqATXQLPVvg"]YouTube - The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel[/nomedia]

j/k :laugh:

..or am I ??

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, I'm sitting in to watch this! best of luck Adam!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching this one too bud! :)

BTW...feel free to stop on by my log in the workout log section.

Cheers!:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in my man! wanna see what kind of results this is kicking out:) do this shizzzt man:thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you guys ! :D

Pic's are up this afternoon.. check out my new myspace song :cool:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD-cmawChGo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
PICS

Here are the pics.. (there is something wrong with our digital camera so I had to use the one on my phone)

I'm going to just blame my crappy camera phone for making me look soft and mushy :p

I'll try to get another back pic up, but have someone take it for me next time...

**Keep in mind that I only started lifting in January of 2008. Before that, I had never step foot in a weight room. I had played almost every sport my HS had but that's about it for physical fitness. I wish I would have started earlier !

Formex really has it's work cut out for it ;)

Let's see what this stuff can do !

EDIT: OMG I NEED A TAN

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
x2 on the tan. Summer is coming :D Good thing I'm working 9-5... bah. And with the 1-T Tren, gotta stay outta the sun as well :/

Subbed :thumbsup:
Good to have ya Steve !

I can't for the summer :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The party has officially started gentlemen :cool:

haha !

Thanks for checkin in Ike !
It is a privilege to follow your log, my friend. :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Chest/Shoulders/Traps

5 sets and 9 reps of everything

DB Bench - (70)(80)(90)(90)(90)
DB Incline Bench - (50)(60)(70)(80)(80)
DB Decline Bench - (60)(75)(70)(75)(80)
Pec Deck Flyes - (155)(165)(175)(185)(195)
Evan Row - (15)(20)(25)(25)(25)
DB Overhead Press - (40)(50)(60)(60)(60)
Lateral Raise - (25)(25)(30)(30)(35)
DB Shrugs - (100 for all 5 sets)

I took 1 Formex when I woke up and again with my preworkout meal again an hour and a half before I headed to the gym

I had a nice pump just from the warmups :laugh:

My workout felt great, my endurance and aggression is still through the roof. It kind of has to be for me to be pushing out all of the reps for all the sets, lol.

Maybe it was the Formex or maybe it was the SMOKIN HOTT broad at the gym that made me go through my workout like I was throwing around weights made by Fisher-Price, but I was in a great rhythm and I was totally focused.

...I'm glad the effects on my libido at the time were subsided a bit when I saw her :p

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
you got a great base, man(no homo) hopefully this will dial you in.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you got a great base, man(no homo) hopefully this will dial you in.
Please refrain form using the over-exaggerated phrase, no homo. We all know what you mean, and are not being homoerotic with your statements. ;)

I agree, though; Adam does have a nice frame to work with.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics.. (there is something wrong with our digital camera so I had to use the one on my phone)

I'm going to just blame my crappy camera phone for making me look soft and mushy :p

**Keep in mind that I only started lifting in January of 2008. Before that, I had never step foot in a weight room. I had played almost every sport my HS had but that's about it for physical fitness. I wish I would have started earlier !

Formex really has it's work cut out for it ;)

Let's see what this stuff can do !

EDIT: OMG I NEED A TAN
dang whitey.... that may be the understatement of the year! seriously though, you've got a pretty decent foundation.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys !

It's tough to fill out my frame since I'm so tall but since I've started, I think I've made some decent progress. Plus those pics were takin cold, and after lunch. :food:

:laugh:

oh, and I think the extreme pale setting on my phone was set to on :p I'm really not as pale as it looks lol.

On a side note, I still have my pump going from my workout which I like a lot !

I'd like to move it up to 3 caps a day instead of 2 like Celc5 is doing right now... Since I'm still a novice and never used any type of Formestane before, do you guy's think this would help give me an extra kick start to the recomp effects ??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in...looking good so far. Recomp always interests me so I shall be looking forward to the final review :thumbsup:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be beneficial to bump it up to 3 per day?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be beneficial to bump it up to 3 per day?
That's what I'm trying to get feedback on right now. I can usually push the 120's for 4-6 reps and my goal by the end of the stack is to get the 100's in for 9 reps on the 4th or 5th set. I think the 3rd cap a day could help me out with that !

I'm definitely not saying that 50mg isn't potent, because it is ! I think I'm just impatient and want to see what this stuff can really do :D

..haha, I'll keep it to 2 caps a day ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry too much about the tan... its a lot easier to get a tan than it is to build a nice frame, at least you got a good frame to start out with :thumbsup:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm trying to get feedback on right now. I can usually push the 120's for 4-6 reps and my goal by the end of the stack is to get the 100's in for 9 reps on the 4th or 5th set. I think the 3rd cap a day could help me out with that !

I'm definitely not saying that 50mg isn't potent, because it is ! I think I'm just impatient and want to see what this stuff can really do :D
Try it out for sure then AK! I'm sure you'll be pushing the 120's for sets of 9 in no time!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Try it out for sure then AK! I'm sure you'll be pushing the 120's for sets of 9 in no time!!!
At this rate.. I actually believe that is fully capable with just 50mg, 2 caps, a day of the Formex :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
At this rate.. I actually believe that is fully capable with just 50mg, 2 caps, a day of the Formex :D
I wouldn't doubt it, I kinda expect it from you AK, nothing but the best

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Please refrain form using the over-exaggerated phrase, no homo. We all know what you mean, and are not being homoerotic with your statements. ;)

I agree, though; Adam does have a nice frame to work with.
fair enough.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adam, I was wrong in the PM that I sent you. I actually agree with you; play with the dose to access what is right for you. This holds true for all products, in all actuality. Go for it!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you caught the Formex bug brotha! Good luck :head:

Btw, try your preworkout dosage a little earlier. Remember how I keep saying that I get a boost at the END of my workout? I suggest 60-90 minutes preworkout, especially if it's with a shake or a small meal.

If you bump to 3 caps like you guys were saying earlier in the thread, I like to spread my doses out as I feel there's a mild cumulative effect. Dosing 2 caps at a time preworkout didn't seem to make much difference than just 1 IMO.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, sometimes you wanna play around with the dosing, Whats the MAX dosage you guys suggest with taking this? Work hard broman!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, sometimes you wanna play around with the dosing, Whats the MAX dosage you guys suggest with taking this? Work hard broman!
Ahhh, that's a tricky question. I will say that I personally will not be going over 50mg per day because I respond well to recommended dosage as well as lower dose hormonals. Lucky me, I suppose. :D

Adam should at least try to find his sweet spot; I'm sure he will, too.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh, that's a tricky question. I will say that I personally will not be going over 50mg per day because I respond well to recommended dosage as well as lower dose hormonals. Lucky me, I suppose. :D

Adam should at least try to find his sweet spot; I'm sure he will, too.
It is tricky, knowing everyone is different. just wasnt sure if your guys had any inside info:), im sure adam will do his thing

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Motivation for my boy, Adam! :D

****Right click, Set As Desktop Background...****

There should be a caption for this pic...

"GO DEEP ! "

:run:

:laugh:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just took my 2nd dose with lunch at 2 pm... my 3rd dose will be pre-workout around 6.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, my new avatar is niiiice!

Adam, I found the most awesome place for Latin/Brazil girls... WOW!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established