alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
3/22/09

Stats
6,2 196lbs 9-11% BF(idk)
been lifting 6 years seriously

here are my other logs to get a background on me
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110006-mass-fxms-dthc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106518-dthc-r4w-unsponserd.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106100-prime-ation-life.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93960-mass-fx-ms.html

This is the first PH ive ever used and probly the last till i get out the Marines

i will give my own style of updating but will also include these
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling

Currently

Bench 300lbs
Clean 288lbs
Squat 480lbs
Dips(weighted) 100lb db 2x5

5 week goals

Bench 315x5
Squat 500x3 or 405 3x10
Clean 320lbs
Dips(weighted) 130lb db 2x5

TRANINGI’m an athlete but on mi auxiliary days I practice body building type lifts mostly just HIT focusing on the intensity, again bigness is a side effect, just brute strength is the whole goal!
M/W/F are core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts. All of my workouts are fasted, they always have been and always will be, this is a key in my training.

DIETI am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consists of more carbs around my workouts.The weekends are mi mega feed days cuz i can sit and eat allday long.
Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
I try to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i can eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 1.5-2.5 hours never more than 3 hours.
XTEND after workouts and when i wake up.
i eat 5 to 8 eggs aday mostly for breakfast. main sources of protine will be, beef, tuna, shrimp, pork, goat.

Goals before starting
thes are both short and long term goals

1) Gain as much strength as possible
2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
4) bigger back(whole back)
5) build lower abs/ side abs
6) clean 300lb on the bar
7) squat 500lbs on the bar
8) rep 315 for bench

SUPPS

the one
XTEND
bulk 1-c for sleep workout nights only, and prewo
bulk SuperSaponins
bulk super cissus RX 5 to 7 grams aday
R4W prewo i parachutte it

PCT

Toco-8
Sustain Alpha
Prime
2nd gear

Befor pics
i will get them up tonight, and mi friend is helping me get a coupple back shots and random flexin 1s
herer yah go

FINAL REVIEW
srry im really busy finishing school right now

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRO_3tlhNk"]YouTube - Circus Of Power - Heaven & Hell[/nomedia]

2 weeks in pct so i was on sustain alph for 2 weeks plus 2nd gear

Body composition and Look: from the very first pill to the last i was getting leaner

Muscle Hardness: this was insane the whole time i felt like rock every were, evan girls were telling me that i felt hard(muscles)

Vascularity: all day every day i figurd out how to eat with the one, its just like taking AP imo

Strength: HUGE!! i just got stronger and stronger so much so i really burnd out. took a few days light then i was much stronger. i did squat 500 1 time on the bar and i dip 130x5 + body weight

Speed: i could repp faster and explode on all my lifts!

Co-ordination: no joke i have gotten alot better at track, the pure raw focus that i had was soo strong and lasting, i improved my times slighty be just being focus and timimg my steps

Quality of Training: did have a copple no energy workouts but it was i didnt eat, other than those every time i was in the gym it was mayhem

Mood/Aggression: lmao , i was at my dads house and freakd on my step mom! hahahahaa good reason tho

Libido: the first week or so was crazy but then i was in a semi overtraingd state just like i had pland, thus libido was lacking opperating at 60-80%

i wont say much about the weight but at my highest i was 209, weight gain was not a focus on the one pure strength was

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good luck dude, look forward to this one

Big Squats for Big Men!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Toco-8
Sustain Alpha
Prime
2nd gear
I'm digging the pct, I'm thinking around the same but without prime and adding endoamp. Have you tried the sustain alpha? I'm on it now and actually love it and plan on buying a few more bottles. Oh and don't forget you promised a video I believe...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm digging the pct, I'm thinking around the same but without prime and adding endoamp. Have you tried the sustain alpha? I'm on it now and actually love it and plan on buying a few more bottles. Oh and don't forget you promised a video I believe...
i havnt try toco8 or sustain alpha but the reviews and results speak for them selfs, and yes i will get a vid of mi squat and try to get vids for mi other lifts.
i opptd not for the endo amp cuz im already mega doseing supper cissus rx for the cort control and ive always had stellar results from all cissus produts that ive used

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
som motivation!

The real sh1t, the sh1t that makes you grow hurts. No way around that. It is scary. It gives you the cold sweats. It strains your organs, making you feel like your guts are gonna leak outta your butthole or your brains are gonna stream outta your nose. If you’re squating 500 lbs and it doesn’t make you feel like you’re gonna die, guess what playboy? You ain’t training heavy.
courtisy animal article

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start so far. I look forward to seeing how far The ONE takes you :)

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bud, I got this one on the shelf for when im done with liquidrone. Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bud, I got this one on the shelf for when im done with liquidrone. Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?
i dose 1C befor mi work outs and just recently 2R4W caps pararchutted
i have never got nausus i only take R4W sparingly cuz it is potant sh1t!
imo the 1C really makes me calm and smooth energy type feeling and some times i do get a very weird feeling in mi gut, i just sit down and say over and over in mi head" im not going to puke , im not going to puke"

take note that i eat just not with in 3 hours of lifting , this way there is no emidiate food going to be burnd as fuel.
eating right befor u lift has givin me termumdous pumps! but all the food i just ate is burnd up.
3 hours is ample time for the food to be use for other things the body need, then by time i lift my meal has mostly been used for other bodly processes

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a video of yourself squatting 480? That would be nice to see.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
3/23/09

Body composition and Look: i look alittle leaner but its because i sweated like a mofo during mi workout, i was drenchd!

Muscle Hardness: slitly up
Vascularity: ever been to vein city
Strength: up
Speed: N/A
Co-ordination: N/A
Quality of Training: i felt high the whole time, complatly in the zone!
Mood/Aggression: high,i feel great, i feel like im taller if that makes sense?
Libido: maby placebo but 2 hours after i dose i had a semi chub and still do.
Joints: N/A
Overall Sense of Feeling: i just feel soo focusd and spot on, also about 2 hours after mi dose i got uncomfortbly hot, then it subside to a plesent warmlike when u get out of the shower.

WORKOUT

bench
135 3x10
205 2x5
225x5, 1x7
245x5
225x5
205x6

squat(full squats)
the only time i go paralle is when maxing

135x20
225x10
315 2x5
375x5
315x10
335x5

well so far if i could compar the first day feelings to enything that i have used.
the pump feeling from AP and the power/stim feeling from 5 caps R4W together
this is the closist thing i can compar it to.

Do you have a video of yourself squatting 480? That would be nice to see.
no i dont, ive never took vids of eny of mi lifts or photos or enthing other than wrighting them down on paper.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
you're very strong for your weight...powerlift?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
you're very strong for your weight...powerlift?
no i dont but im a competitive track player, alot of ppl say i should compeate in powerlifting and body building,

quick up date.< libido........ well mi girl is going to stop befor i am thats for sure!!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
no i dont but im a competitive track player, alot of ppl say i should compeate in powerlifting and body building,

quick up date.< libido........ well mi girl is going to stop befor i am thats for sure!!!
ahahahahahah get to it man

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
3/23/09

Body composition and Look: i look alittle leaner but its because i sweated like a mofo during mi workout, i was drenchd!

Muscle Hardness: slitly up
Vascularity: ever been to vein city
Quality of Training: i felt high the whole time, complatly in the zone!
Mood/Aggression: high,i feel great, i feel like im taller if that makes sense?
Libido: maby placebo but 2 hours after i dose i had a semi chub and still do.
Overall Sense of Feeling: i just feel soo focusd and spot on, also about 2 hours after mi dose i got uncomfortbly hot, then it subside to a plesent warmlike when u get out of the shower.

WORKOUT

bench
135 3x10
205 2x5
225x5, 1x7
245x5
225x5
205x6

squat(full squats)
the only time i go paralle is when maxing

135x20
225x10
315 2x5
375x5
315x10
335x5

well so far if i could compar the first day feelings to enything that i have used.
the pump feeling from AP and the power/stim feeling from 5 caps R4W together
this is the closist thing i can compar it to.

no i dont, ive never took vids of eny of mi lifts or photos or enthing other than wrighting them down on paper.
That sudden increase in body heat is a rise in blood pressure, get some cycle support or at least celery seed extract to combat this, be careful since you are not used to extrogenous hormones.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 rest day
3/24/09

Body composition and Look:UPDATE i am much more grainyer in mi shoulders and mi muscle bellies are stuffd!
Muscle Hardness: deff harder
Vascularity: veins popin all day!
Strength: N/A
Quality of Training: N/A
Mood/Aggression: after luch i kinda was down kinda tyrd(lathargy?) and when i got home i was real angry! my room mate did not unload the dish washer! and he was home all day???
Libido: up!
Overall Sense of Feeling: felt real good all day till about 1( i will be doseing at 445 am every day, but it may change to combat lathargy), got home was mad, then mi power went out so i took a nap and right now i feel very good!
UPDATE: went out with some friends, came home and showerd ,.... DAM i was so pumpd when i got out so i just blasted my arms and chest! this was the best pump i ever had hands down, i have never felt the way i did during mi workout.

That's what I'm saying. I'd like to see a full squat of 480. That is no joke at your weight. No offense, but I say prove it.
i never full squat my maxes to avoid injury.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Rather be safe than sorry, that's what mama used to say...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Full squatting is the only way to avoid real injury. Half/quarter/sissy squats put an undue shear force on your patellar tendon. If you're not full squatting your actually putting yourself in more danger for injury.

So what is your real squat?

Here is a book everyone should own:
http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/store.php?crn=199&rn=312&action=show_detail
I also recommend Practical Programming and even Starting Strength (for fun). These are my lifting bibles and should be a staple just like your daily vitamins.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. So don't take it the wrong way.

These books have just changed my perspective on what I thought I knew about lifting and I really wish I had known about them years ago. Just trying to pass the knowledge.

Good luck with the log...I've got some of The One that I can't wait to try out too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Ive been really interested in lifting faasted myself, but when i have tried i get nausea. What do you do to get around that? Adapt, wait it out?
Generally I do all my lifting fasted (usually after cardio and stretching and before breakfast first thing in the morning). I think it really depends on the individual. The nausea could be because you are possibly hypoglycaemic (i.e. low blood sugar), which would be common if training first thing in the morning. The only way to get around that would be perhaps to have a protein/simple sugar shake or a very light snack ~30-40 minutes before you train, so that you have SOMEthing in your system.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Generally I do all my lifting fasted (usually after cardio and stretching and before breakfast first thing in the morning). I think it really depends on the individual. The nausea could be because you are possibly hypoglycaemic (i.e. low blood sugar), which would be common if training first thing in the morning. The only way to get around that would be perhaps to have a protein/simple sugar shake or a very light snack ~30-40 minutes before you train, so that you have SOMEthing in your system.
I dont believe im hypoglycemic, maybe i just have to ease into it. thanks

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
3/25/09

i spilt up the dose today and i felt better longer.
2 at 445am then 1 at 12 i didnt crash today.

WORKOUT

squat
135x10
225x10
315x5
315x10
225x10
i was feeling stong but man the pump hurt my legs so bad i couldnt evan finsh my sets
they were solid as steel. so i forced som sets on the leg press, didnt really feel that i got a good enough workout, but now that im home and mi legs are throbing...

dips
20xbody weight
2x5 with 80lb db

db incline
80lb 3x5
45lb 1x10

rows
160x12
180x12
200 2x5
180x10
160 2x10

bent reverse flys
25 3x10
20 1x10

Body composition and Look: starting to c muscle grain, got back abs,christmas tree mi back looks real dry and shreded
Muscle Hardness: my muscles feel like cold steel(the one makes PRIME feel like your moms prenatal vitamins!!)
Vascularity: still veins popin allday
Speed: was more explosive on my dips
Quality of Training: felt strong and confident but the pump was waaay to much it hurt soo bad in mi legs, they felt like they were going to pop.
Mood/Aggression: great mood allday long today.
Libido: man.. i need to get a couple new girl friend , my libido is nuts
Overall Sense of Feeling: feel good allday, i cant belive this is only day 3. the results i have had and see on mi body now compare to nothing.

also i think i might rest on mi squats till monday and get 405 up, its a week a head of wat im soposed to du but i feel like mi last couple squats days have been no gain days soo idk

Full squatting is the only way to avoid real injury. Half/quarter/sissy squats put an undue shear force on your patellar tendon. If you're not full squatting your actually putting yourself in more danger for injury.

So what is your real squat?

Here is a book everyone should own:
http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/store.php?crn=199&rn=312&action=show_detail
I also recommend Practical Programming and even Starting Strength (for fun). These are my lifting bibles and should be a staple just like your daily vitamins.
yah man i hear yah, fortuently i was train by professionals, i train how my football coach(he used to work for bigger stronger faster) taught me and how my track coach (she was the assistant coach at indiana state ) wants me to squat, also i have read alot on full squating (im the only one on my team who dose). i repd 455x3 for my squat max of 482 but i just say 480. ive watchd countless vids of olympic squaters and i always have my coaches watch me to assure i have proper fourm. my football coach is all about bigger, stronger faster the football program.

I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk. So don't take it the wrong way.

These books have just changed my perspective on what I thought I knew about lifting and I really wish I had known about them years ago. Just trying to pass the knowledge.

Good luck with the log...I've got some of The One that I can't wait to try out too.
imo so far( iknow its only been 3 days!!!) the effect is so pronounced and consitant that it is a very good pre/wo supp
it takes about 2 hours to feel it but sh1t i really can feel it!
im soo tempted to take pix to show how much has happed to my body in 3 days! but i will wait......

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
3/25/09

i spilt up the dose today and i felt better longer.
2 at 445am then 1 at 12 i didnt crash today.

WORKOUT

squat
135x10
225x10
315x5
315x10
225x10
i was feeling stong but man the pump hurt my legs so bad i couldnt evan finsh my sets
they were solid as steel. so i forced som sets on the leg press, didnt really feel that i got a good enough workout, but now that im home and mi legs are throbing...

dips
20xbody weight
2x5 with 80lb db

db incline
80lb 3x5
45lb 1x10

rows
160x12
180x12
200 2x5
180x10
160 2x10

bent reverse flys
25 3x10
20 1x10

Body composition and Look: starting to c muscle grain, got back abs,christmas tree mi back looks real dry and shreded
Muscle Hardness: my muscles feel like cold steel(the one makes PRIME feel like your moms prenatal vitamins!!)
Vascularity: still veins popin allday
Speed: was more explosive on my dips
Quality of Training: felt strong and confident but the pump was waaay to much it hurt soo bad in mi legs, they felt like they were going to pop.
Mood/Aggression: great mood allday long today.
Libido: man.. i need to get a couple new girl friend , my libido is nuts
Overall Sense of Feeling: feel good allday, i cant belive this is only day 3. the results i have had and see on mi body now compare to nothing.

also i think i might rest on mi squats till monday and get 405 up, its a week a head of wat im soposed to du but i feel like mi last couple squats days have been no gain days soo idk

yah man i hear yah, fortuently i was train by professionals, i train how my football coach(he used to work for bigger stronger faster) taught me and how my track coach (she was the assistant coach at indiana state ) wants me to squat, also i have read alot on full squating (im the only one on my team who dose). i repd 455x3 for my squat max of 482 but i just say 480. ive watchd countless vids of olympic squaters and i always have my coaches watch me to assure i have proper fourm. my football coach is all about bigger, stronger faster the football program.

imo so far( iknow its only been 3 days!!!) the effect is so pronounced and consitant that it is a very good pre/wo supp
it takes about 2 hours to feel it but sh1t i really can feel it!
im soo tempted to take pix to show how much has happed to my body in 3 days! but i will wait......
hey hey my highschool football coach worked for BSF too

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be at 500+ soon... maybe too soon
gosh man the feeling i have AHHHHHHHHGGGGGG i feel ssoooooo DAM POWERFULL!!!!!!
btw im going to sneak in a jumpsoles work out now and sum jumpin squats with a vid(hopfully)
sh1t then ill just go for a run 2

also i took 4 caps today
2 at 445am the 2 at 12pm

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang I wish I still had my old jump soles, I would wear them all day long when I was in middle school. They really helped me get some serious hops when I was young though!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
3/26/09
rest day
on my rest days i like to do an active type recovery to get the blood flowing.

im hella tryd right now holy crap i have some serious DOMS right now, the only reason im up is mi girl woke me up to eat and update then im crashin.

i did my jumpsole workout, had a mega calf pump!! crap i going to stop using XTEND cuz i like pumps but not throbing pain like there swolin.
also i did 3x10 over head presss with 135

then went for a run felt great the whole time except i got alittle winded but i think its cuz i was pushin mi self more than usual.

Body composition and Look: leaner and dryer
Muscle Hardness: still feel like steel
Vascularity: all day long veins popin
Strength: way way up , 2 marro i will get a better evaluation of the strength gains so far
Speed: up, i felt real explosive during my jumpsoles
Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of amy life
Mood/Aggression: great mood not angey 1 bit today
Libido: way up(throbing wood) ok ill stop.
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling: hell, hella, tyrd ahhh im going to bed

carnivalhobo

Awards
xtend has never given me a pump, might be something else you are taking? try some taurine

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
3/27/09

took 4 caps today as well

i did a full upper body body builder lift today with my friend
i aculy liked it!

it was a nice end to this week.
weekends r rest days so dont expect much, i will probly run or slam my arms.

lifts i like to keep track of.

PR!!
incline DB press 90x7

80x10
80x8

DIPS
(bodyweight)x20
80lb db 2x8
80lb db 1x7

BENT ROWS
135x12
155x15
205x8
my rows felt soo good i want to really get a high number so i will start doing more insted of the machine rows

Muscle Hardness: still feel like steel
Strength: way way up ,
Speed: up! i was pumpin those 80lb db!
Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of my life
Mood/Aggression: great mood not angey 1 bit today
Libido: i need to get som call girl numbers (libido is allmost to much!)
Joints: man today my uper back was killing me and my neck to
Overall Sense of Feeling: good, good day

xtend has never given me a pump, might be something else you are taking? try some taurine
thats just you, all the intra workout bcaa products give me massive pumps

carnivalhobo

Awards
well the one itself is has been reported by plenty of loggers to cause pumps, just even if its the xtend somehow, i woudlnt expect them to go away anytime soon

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the incline db PR, but when you getting back under the bar to do some squatting???

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6
3/28/09

rest day guys i did do sum culrs and tris, i just have been working my arms on the side and i can really c the differance.

Muscle Hardness: cold steel
Strength: way way way up ,
Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of my life
Mood/Aggression: very angery for last half of the day
Libido: i need to get som call girl numbers (libido is allmost to much!)
Joints: man today my uper back was killing me and my neck to
Overall Sense of Feeling: mad then good then sore now madtired

well the one itself is has been reported by plenty of loggers to cause pumps, just even if its the xtend somehow, i woudlnt expect them to go away anytime soon
this was it man i dropd the extend and the pumps went down

Good job on the incline db PR, but when you getting back under the bar to do some squatting???
monday man

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7
3/39/09

1 week YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rest day
early today i had a very intense flexing session, sh1t i was pumpd hella but just perfectly, dam the pump was really hard i really cant belive that i have 4 more weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it felt so good to just flex as hard as i couold. i did 2 mike tyson pushup workouts
i got 12 hours of sleep last night and today was great i felt strong and restd all day.
2marrow is going to be a strong squat day!

2day i got alot of commits on being taller??? tho im not and i my dad said im getting big?? hahahahaha

Body composition and Look: leaner and filld out(carb day)
Speed: way up!!(reoin pushups like nothing!)
Quality of Training: every time i touch the weights they get lighter!
Mood/Aggression: very angery for last half of the day
Libido: to much really to much
Joints: the cissus is doing its job
Overall Sense of Feeling: 1 million bucks today!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah being muscular just makes you look stout.

I know when before I got hurt everyone thought I was atleast 6'3 untill they lined up right next to me.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
3/30/09

DAM! today was a great day!!
ive been meaning to dose near my workouts to take advantage of the stim effect DAM
i felt like a BEAST!!

WORKOUT

bench
135 2x12
185x8
225 2x5
225x8
245x5
wide grip 135x15

squat

135x15
225 2x5
225x10
315x5
405x3
375x5
315x6 (wide stance)
225x20

incline db press
90x3
70x5
70x8

DIPS
body weight x12
70lb db 2x5
80lb db x5
100lb db x5

bent rows
135 2x12
155 3x8

Body composition and Look: leaner
Speed: way up!! speed reppin sh1t
Mood/Aggression: good mellow confident mood
Libido: down
Overall Sense of Feeling: strong and ready to lift

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is the stim effect similar to that off of DTHC when taken 4-5 pills at once or more like a caffeinated substance.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
3/31/09
rest day

Overall Sense of Feeling: sore achy need rest

small workout
incline bench
135 2x10
205x5
225x5

Is the stim effect similar to that off of DTHC when taken 4-5 pills at once or more like a caffeinated substance.
deffnetly like DTHC man the warm flushd pumpd feeling yah but waaaay more powerfull feeling

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like things are going really well for you, Cecil :thumbsup:

jsl

Awards

If you're not full squating your maxes then you don't/won't have a 500 lb squat. I don't know what your max squat depth is, but there is a huge difference between a legit squat and a half squat.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
4/1/09

i restd today because im going to bench 315 and squat 405x5

WORKOUT

squat
185x10
225x10
315x5
225x20

bent BB rows
135 3x10
185 2x5
PR
225x3 reverse grip

savin up fri friday realy going to hurt my body friday!!!!!

Muscle Hardness: can i get any harder!!
Overall Sense of Feeling: sore achy need rest, i really need to get more rest

If you're not full squating your maxes then you don't/won't have a 500 lb squat. I don't know what your max squat depth is, but there is a huge difference between a legit squat and a half squat.
no half steppin, maxxs have always been paralle, i have been squating for 7 years, been train by professionals. my workouts are alway ATG or full squat, but i never bounce off my calves.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11
4/2/09

restday

later tonight i will workout my arms and run, gata big day 2marrow.
the kill list includes 405x5 squat and 315 bench!!!

Libido: none
Overall Sense of Feeling: sore achy need rest, i really need to get more rest

i took 4 caps today aswell, i think i going to continue to dose four caps and on lifting days i will dose close befor my workout cuz when ive done this in the past i had insane workouts
also dosing with alot of fat and alot of cars really get me pumpd just sithing down

ok guys for the last 3 days i havt been able to get an erection.... and my balls are deffently not hangin like they shoud be. not to worry this just means everything is going the way i pland.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
you're looking leaner everytime you post...

and you're already pretty lean...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
day 12
4/3/09

well i pland to squat 405x5 and mi spoted didnt show up till way late, i didnt wait for him cuz i need to lift not wait around in my gym lookin like a creeper.
and cuz i work at 445am, ive missd out on sleep the last 2 days
the plan this weekend is eat hella! and sleep aday!!

Body composition and Look: deflated!!! super low on carbs
Strength: down
Co-ordination: i feel slugush
Quality of Training: could be better
Mood/Aggression: down tyrd
Libido: low
Joints: pain
Overall Sense of Feeling: I NEED REST

WORKOUT

squat
135x20
225x10
315x5
315x9
315x10
335x3

i never did the leg press befor so i dont know wat these numbers compare 2

395x5
485x5
575x5
665x5
755x5
i got a good work out from it so i will start to use it

bench

135x15
205x10
225 3x10
205x8
185x10
185x5
135x12

dips
100lb db 2x5
40(bodyweight) warmup

chins
4x10

DAY 13

4/4/09

rest, i feel so bad today mi body aches and i just wana sleep i only got 3 hours of sleep

Body composition and Look: deflated!!! super low on carbs
Strength: down
Co-ordination: i feel slugush
Quality of Training: could be better
Mood/Aggression: down tyrd
Libido: low
Joints: pain
Overall Sense of Feeling: I NEED REST

you're looking leaner everytime you post...

and you're already pretty lean...
im mostly refering to my back and lower abs, also im starting to c seprations in my shoulders

i think i just might go all in!!
my pct wil dube dose toco8,
endoampMAX, Sustain alpha
2nd gear,stoked and prime

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 1
General Chat 6
Rocket3015 Training Forum 6
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
Dustin07 Training Forum 8